View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Ruins of Trouble (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Ruins of Trouble (for Minerva)
Fenricks shrugged as the red headed woman pleasured him. He then thought about her red eyes and remembered that this was some sort of temple and he was in a ritual of some sort. So he thought that the woman must be influenced with some sort of mystic energy which made her behave this way... not that he was complaining of course.

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva did not notice the Fenricks as she continued to attempt to pleasure him, she simply tried to move faster and faster as her hands wrapped around the part of the phallus that she could not reach with her mouth. The hands woulds then stroke the member as she did her best to pleasure him as much as she could.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Fenricks grinned as the red headed woman pleasured his cock with her mouth and hands. He had never met the woman before, and he will try and find out what he needed from her later once she got him to cum.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:29 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva could continued to move back and forth as she picked up the pace as she did her best to drive the Lupino wild. She hoped that she could please him as well as he expected.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 am

Fenricks grinned to himself as he noticed what the red headed woman is trying to do. He might not know where she came from and what she was doing here for... but he was enjoying the way she was pleasuring him and he wouldn't mind getting answers out of her after this.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:24 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva continued to move back and forth across his member as her lips continued to please the Lupino. One of her hands reached up and began to rub across his stomach as she did so. All she knew right now was that she wanted to please Fenricks anyway possible.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:25 am

Fenricks grinned as he felt the pleasurable sensations her fingers and mouth were doing to him. He did not know how she knew about his race's favorite pleasure of getting their bellies rubbed, but he wasn't complaining. If she continued to do this, he was sure that he would soon reach his peak.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva continued to rub the Lupino's belly unaware of the effect she was having on as she continued to work on her mouth thrusting back and forth across his member. She continued her pace hoping that she was pleasing him ask he had asked her too.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Fenricks grinned at the way Minerva was unconsciously doing to pleasure him. He then looked at her and said. "You are doing a superb job, woman... continue to do this until I cum... and when I do I want you to swallow it all, you hear me? If any drop escapes your mouth, you are to present your ass to me for spanking as punishment for disobeying my orders... are we clear?"

Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:07 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva could only nod her head slightly as she continued to pleasure the Lupino. With the effects of the altar in place, the agent only desire in life in the next three hours was to please Fenricks. She continued to keep up her pace all the while rubbing his belly. She would make sure that he does find the ecstasy of release.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Fenricks grinned as the redheaded woman did as he asked, and without long, he let out a howl as he came hard, shooting torrent after torrent of his seed into the agent's mouth and waited to see if any escaped her notice. It would give him an excuse to punish her oh so pleasurably then.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:32 am
Profile YIM

Minerva continued to try to move as fast as she could when suddenly she felt a blast of hot release in her mouth. Soon more and more of the hot stuff filled her mouth as she was forced to swallow as much as she could or choke. Still even then some of it escaped her beautiful lips.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:16 am

Fenricks waited until he finished unloading his seed into Minerva's mouth, and he looked at her for a moment and grinned. "It seems that you have disobeyed me woman... be ready for your punishment. Turn around and present your ass to me for your punishment... and beg me to spank you for being a naughty girl.... and while you are at it... beg for me to fuck that lovely ass of yours."

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:07 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva could not resist due to the effects of the altar. The redhead turned around placed herself on all fours, her rear facing the Lupino for her punishment. The agent began to beg, Please, please spank me. Spank me for being a naughty girl. The young woman wiggled her rear a bit. Please, fuck me. Fuck me in my rear! Do it now!!!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:58 pm

"I am pleased girl... but your tone in asking me to fuck your ass is disrespectful... and for that you get double punishment for that." He said as he raised his paw and spanked the woman's ass twenty times on each side before gripping it and then pressed his cock head against the ring of her ass and then shoved it inside before starting to thrust it in and out of her.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next