View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A death needed, partnership betrayed (Alexia) 

Post Re: A death needed, partnership betrayed (Alexia)
She moved with him into the ship and sat in the pilot seat, she started the ship and undocked it, looking to him for direction after they left port, "I don't see an issue with that, Gotta make appearances look right you know?" She knew it was a gamble, but she would work around being hand cuffed. It wouldn't have been the first time she had work through a difficult situation without the use of her hands. But if it helped her shut down some more of the galactic filth she would do what was necessary.

"Seems plausible enough, they got away on a pod but I was unable to escape." It was risky, but in her zealous mind, worth the effort.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:25 am

Exactly what I was thinking...Now I have no love for the ADD, although I swear you agents only seem to get sexier...but this mission is probably walking into an execution for me and permanent slavery for yourself. I. just want you to know the challenges we face. Our target has his hands in everything that goes on. Fortunately for us he makes his home in the basements of the space docks, as ita the easiest way to smuggle guns, girls, and black market items... He hands her the coordinates as he continues with the plan.

With the guards on his payroll our best bet is to get close and when the time is right you take him down hard and fast. Are you sure you are up for what is little more then assassination? Should we succeed we will be facing damn heavy resistance on the way out and we need to make it to the ship ASAP. If you follow.my lead and don't set off any alarms in his mind we just might make it...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:42 pm

"If what you say is true..." Alexia ignored his statement about her appearance, she plugged in the coordinates and began to set the course. "Then its vitally important we bring this one down." She stood up and moved towards a section of the ship rear to her seat. In the armament rack that opened to the left side she checked her ammo and weaponry. Both pistols fully loaded and primed.

"I am not a stranger to the dangers of this job, It is my Duty, and if I have to work with you to achieve it, well so be it." Her voice was stern, full of purpose. She adjusted her suit making her rather bountiful chest bounce within the black seemingly leather confines of her suit which clung to her every curve perfectly, without restricting her movement. A marvel of technology that allowed her to retain full range of motion and mobility while speeding her up. She had trained extensively in it's use with her weapons, allowing her to perfect her own unique technique which she became a veritable maelstrom of firepower.

"I am more than aware of the consequences should this go awry. Also, while to you this may seem like a foolish act for me, this is about my Duty as an Agent, not personal glory. Since we will be working together... I guess it would behoove me to ask your name, since you already know mine." Her voice softened a bit, none of the harsh tone from when she first docked with his vessel.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:24 am

She seemed almost completely cold and dedicated to duty. Her gruff emotions seemed only rivaled by her innate sexiness. She probably knew how her body made those around her desire to fill her, and so made up for it with a calm cool certainty and combat ability. Her words made him almost believe that they had a chance to make it out of this mess alive. The name is Xlaveno, but most can't pronounce the alien tongue and call me Slimer... he smiled at the wonderfully curved agent as her voice and body posture seemed to lighten up slightly.

We are actually pretty close to our destination and should arrive before too long. There is no point in bringing more guns than you can conceal though as they are likely to pat us down before we make it past his personal guard. He will probably want to sample the goods himself as he has a tendacy to do, just to warn you... he says taking in her angelic face and denoting her reaction.

I plan on using that distraction to slip from sight and take out as many of the six that I can, it might be your best opportunity to off the evil bastard, and help as fast as you are able.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:11 am

"That might complicate things.." She mused to herself, trying to figure out what weapons she could carry, She decided on moving over to a different part of the room and got two bracelet looking devices and slid them over her wrists. She held one of her pistols in her hand and pushed a small button in the device for that wrist and the gun seemed to be sucked into it. She did the same to her other pistol and her other wrist. "Flat space technology" she stated. "they can hold smaller objects, but not for extended periods of time as the devices will run out of power. But it will allow me to keep my weapons on me without raising too much alarm. They won't show up on any scans either while they are contained. Here is hoping they work."

The lovely Agent checked herself to make sure everything else was in order. The devices did indeed look to be little more than decorative bracelets, that glowed ever so slightly with the power running through them.

"Let's hope this works. I am warning you though, I will not let him sample me. I will shoot him if he tries."

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2