View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
 Haven (for Kirsty) 

Post Haven (for Kirsty)
It had been nearly two months since that time in the pyramid and the latest assignment, at least on paper, seemed easier than tracking down Mustafa. An alien by the name of Kain had been leading a group of pirates/slavers, no huge deal, nothing new there except that he was growing in popularity and thus beginning to assemble a greater number of ruffians under his flag. He now had three ships and had been lucky with his skirmishes with ADD usually he had the numbers on such ships that he chanced upon.

The mission was atypical of the ADD standard but it was believed that if Kain were to vanish nothing would keep the pirates together and without his leadership they would disband. But in order to make such a mission feasible she had to get close to the target first.

Thus she had been here on the planet Byron having paid the small time slaver Goro in bribes to learn of it's location. She remembered the slimy alien as being vaguely attached to her mission sometime ago as the slaver that had Stephanie. From what she learned before bribing him was that he was once a member of the crew but couldn't stand taking orders but rather following his own whims.

Goro wasn't too lucky but he had been arrested a number of times on smuggling and slavery charges but never for anything that gave him a lengthy bid, nothing seemed to stick when it came to trial at least not too well.

But he had pointed her in this direction, a planet that had been a haven for rift rafts and pirates. Apparently Kain was here recruiting a new crew and thus here was as good of a place to start than any.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Post Re: Haven (for Kirsty)
Kirsty had been rather bored after arresting Mustafa, a good job on her part, but she was mostly now floating in space waiting for her next orders

They had come in about her contacting Goro, the former owner of Stephanie, who had vanished after that time with Aegir, she was confused where she had gone, but didn't dwell on it, as she had bribed the slaver about Kain a big time slowly getting popular slaver and pirate, making many of them join his cause, she had been asked to try and sneak in close and get to him, which was going to be hard for the girl with Mustafa she only had to stick to him, now she had to take someone out.

As she was flying to the planet Kain called home, she glanced at the side, the Pyramid item she kept sitting on a table as she smiles softly remembering that time with the creature, it had been one of her best sexual experiences, but like she told him, he would have to catch her next time to make it more fun.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 pm
Profile YIM

Byron was a lawless world like one would have expected out of Earth's wild west period. Justice here had been done vigilant style. The place had scavenged technology and was far more advanced then Akix was but a long way from any of the galactic centers of the galaxy she had seen.

The place had reasonable comforts though it was always cloudy and stormy hear, she could hear the thunder roaring in the heavens at the port when she touched down and the occasional flash of lightning. There had been something about the oxygen here and she quickly found that this was a heavy gravity world that made even moving more like a labored chore.

The people here had been use to it it seemed probably having been here for a significant time or frequenting it enough in the past to grow accustomed to it. When she touched down too there were more then a few eyes upon her sliding over her, appraising her. She heard various whistles and cat calls but that seemed like the norm here. Women where in short demand and the ones here appeared to look more masculine then anything.

Kirsty noticed a fight brake out near her, two individuals suddenly springing out of a nearby building locked together in a grapple though no one seemed to pay them any attention as they went about doing what they were doing.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Kirsty's ship slowly landed as she saw the storms in the distance and the almost wild west theme this planet had, remembering those olds films she had watched back home before smiling and began walking out suddenly she felt a weight on her as the gravity was indeed stronger but quickly was able to stretch herself to work it around her, as she sighed before pouting hearing the looks of approval and catcalls, it gave her a sweel in her womanly pride at being beautiful as she calmly walked through the town, wearing her normal spacesuit didn't help showing everyone her curvy body that would almost look perfect under the suit before she jumped back seeing a fight breaking down and just looked at it.

Perfect place for a pirate to hide in She muttered and glanced around at the townspeople and began heading to the bar or saloon.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:57 pm
Profile YIM

She glanced around and while the place had been lacking some of the standard fares that she would have encountered elsewhere it was clear that a den of pirates wouldn't need such luxiaries. A bar was something that it was likely to have and thus she sought to find one.

It did not take her long at all to realize that the two fighting men came out of one and it was there that she headed.

The interior of the place was dimly lit and to make matters worse their was the haze of cigarette smoke waifing in the air. Aliens of all sorts resided here, comforted by the drinks.

Some told tale tales, others tried to pick up one another and others still played games of chance at a table in the corner. There was an obsidian creature here, enormous in size and with four arms behind the bar. The rock-like being just finished setting a drink down in front of an alien at the counter as she entered though he was in the process of wandering away from the guy after pocking a coin that had been placed down on the counter top.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Kirsty walked into the bar and calmly waved her hand to get some of the smoke out of the way and calmly moved to one of the chairs by the counter and sat down on it calmly and turned the Barkeeper who would no doubt notice her and come over,

"Some of your good stuff if ya don't mind," Kirsty said calmly offering some money she had on her calmly not caring right now if anyone was looking at her as she was just acting nonchalantly.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 pm
Profile YIM

The barkeeper glanced at the coins and offered up some change from one pocket of his apron before pouring her a drink and setting it in front of her while simataneously refilling a drink of a nearby patron. He observed her for a moment and in a gravelly voice he addressed her.

"I haven't seen you around before, new here?"

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 pm

"Yeah pretty much, just a passing through Gal in this area of the galaxy," Kirsty said as she calmly sipped her drink smiling a little.

"I came here cause I heard some famous outlaw had made camp here in this planet," She said playfully chuckling as she sipped her drink.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm
Profile YIM

"If you ask me your best to forget this place and keep traveling on. Byron isn't too kind to females, especially attractive ones but yeah an outlaw is gathering recruits here, Kain's getting pretty infamous in this sector of space I hear that he's looking to outfit a fourth ship and to think the guy got his start as a simple privateer now look at him."

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 pm

"I think I can manage, if Mustafa was cake I should be able to handle myself," She said calmly sipping her drink.

"And thanks for the info, perhaps I'll pay this Kain a visit then," Kirsty smirked as she took another swig of her drink.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:50 pm
Profile YIM

"Mustafa?" The slien questioned not as versed as she was with the criminal element he seemed. Perhaps he was one of the few honest individuals here or at least not affiliated with being a pirate but rather a simple bar tender. He looked at her again as if appraising her in a new light, seeing if there was something that he had missed the first time around.

"Those guys over there," he made a small motion with his head in the direction of the aliens at the table gambling, "are looking for recruits, Kain I imagine does a good deal of delegating and planning missions and the like to be bothered by details as small as this."

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Kirsty chuckled as he sipped her drink calmly, "I like to think of myself as a simple adventurer, I'll mess with anyone if it gives me a few kicks, Pirates, Slavers, heck I've even messed with ADD Agents before, and I've always leaved relatively unscathed," She joked.

"And if any of his recruitment team is listening I wouldn't mind perhaps joining, I'm sure Kain would love some eye candy on his ship that isn't just a fucked up slave girl," She said running a hand through her shoulder lenght brown hair.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

"Really?" The bartender seemed a bit surprised at that or maybe he didn't actually believe that given that he had just sized her up and probably thought to himself that he saw nothing remarkable with her that would give her an edge or perhaps he did believe her but was surprised bay what he heard.

"I don't know about Kain, but I sure do like a piece of eye candy," an alien said from behind her. He was dark blue with no nose and two antena atop his head. His mouth was toothless too and his fingers webbed. He had been one of the aliens that had been at the gaming table at least until a few minutes ago when he was cleaned out.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 pm

"Well thanks for the compliment, but I don't just offer up to anyone, I respect those that have power, and Kain is slowly showing he has some power so I respect him, but if your one of his men, perhaps we can work out a deal where I can perhaps meet him?" She asked swinging out as she crossed one leg over the other finishing off her drink looking cool, calm and downright sexy as her eyes showed someone that was like a rose, beautiful but deadly if handled wrong.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Ah, yes Kain is indeed powerful but what many overlook are the simple details that let him run his operation smoothly, without which he would be nothing caught up in a logistics nightmare and forced to do things the hard way. If not for people like me he would have to worry about all those details while making grandeur plans and well, let's just say that you and I both know that his operations wouldn't be so large."

He cooly slid his eyes down over her body then back up before prompty shoving an alien out of it's seat to the floor in order to sit down next to here, the alien stood, about to say something, then caught himself when he saw who it was, Kain's man paid him no attention though.

"Kain just doesn't meet anyone though, he's usually too busy with matters to notice us small fries much unless we fuck up and it makes his job tougher. No, you have to impress him to meet him or cross him on a personal level but there's no guarentee there since he is rather level headed and not above hiring an assassin or two to do his dirty work for him when it's most prudent.

"The only other matter though is those that interest him in a sexual manner but he often restricts himself to booty plundered."

Character Listing

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 426 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next