View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 From Tortuga With Love [for Kirsty and Minerva] 

Post Re: From Tortuga With Love [for Kirsty and Minerva]
No longer caring about the other female, as she was only property, the warlord had all of his attention on Minerva, his disciplined composure betraying none of the voracious sexual hunger he had worked up thus far. Even now, he still showed no signs of faltering or slowing down in the slightest regard, even after all this time. At this point, it wouldn't have been too difficult to consider that maybe the drug had been defective. Or worse yet, perhaps the Kast were immune to such things...

Even as close as she was to the rivlak, Varrik demanded yet more and pulled her all the way up against his chest, his hand sliding around her thigh and pulling her up onto his lap once more, allowing her to straddle her enemy. In such close contact, there was one thing that was surely demanding Minerva's attention, and it was the thick cock in between her thighs, the hard bumps on its shaft rubbing against her nether lips as Varrik forced the agent to grind against him, as if attempting to get her all hot and bothered before penetrating her.

For Kirsty, exploration would not have given her much to go on, as the entire floor seemed to be dedicated solely to the warlord and his conquests, all the countless weapons and trophies of past battles in which he had emerged victorious. Or at least, it had been unfruitful until she approached the other side of the great chambers, where heavy curtains obstructed part of the room from sight. If the rookie were to peer through, she would in fact find the two agents that the Kast had captured and held for so long, the goal of Minerva and Kirsty's mission here at Tortuga. The pair of females appeared to be sleeping soundly, collars around their necks and huddled together for comfort.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:27 am

Minerva was starting to be concerned that the drug she had given the warlord seemed to not having any real effect on him. Minerva was positive that the doze was strong enough to knockout a buffalo. However, Varrik did not seem the affect at all, even his thought process (as little as the redhead understood it) seemed to be intact. It was become clear to the young woman that the drug was not working at all.

Minerva let out a little gasp as she was pulled up closer to the Kast warlord. Soon her body was pressed close to the creature as her chest rubbed against his body. The agent soon straddled the Kast as she could feel his massive member push against her lower lips. The young woman gasped as she felt the hard bumps of his phallus rub back and forth against the petals of her flower. The redhead continued to assist in rubbing against him, as she knew to otherwise would blow her cover. And she needed to give Kristy as long as she needed to find the other missing agents...

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Kirsty bit one of her thumbs gently as she looked around muttering a little, "Oh...where should I go..." She said looking around before she noticed all the trophies and things Varrik had taken in his conquests...Kirsty could see he was a powerful warrior...and was very concerned about how the ADD could even handle him and his group...what made it bad is that according to some history books she had tried to read about the alien races, this species was very good at holding grudges...and if the ADD got too involved with stopping the Kast, they could be wiped out and Earth could possible follow sending shivers down the Agents spine.

As she looked around she noticed the heavily curtain hidden room as she narrowed her eyes and gently brushed the curtains aside and peeked in and widened her eyes remembering the pictures and recognized the hair colour, style and faces of the pair, "Bingo," She whispered as she gently stepped inside and looked at the pair wondering if this was the living quarters of Varrik's personal girls as she approached the pair and leaned close, "Hey...hey you two alright?" She whispered softly.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:24 pm
Profile YIM

The warlord kept grinding Minerva against his cock, allowing the bumps on the surface of his length to do their insidious work against the nether lips of her cunt, knowing that the sensation would slowly drive her toward the edge as it had every single one of his lovers. These human females were such pleasures to tease, even for the Kast, especially in how they responded to things they had never encountered before. The rivlak soon stopped as he stared down at her body, a hand pressing the agent up against his muscular body while his other hand began guiding his cock toward Minerva's cunt, the tip rubbing against her flower.

Kirsty was indeed rewarded by the sight of the two agents they had been sent to rescue. At first, the captive agents showed no signs of stirring as they remained huddled together for comfort. But it was only a moment before the elder of the two sisters began shifting, softly rubbing her eyes as she looked up at the rookie, confusion showing on her face. "Um... Who are you?" The question, along with her movements, soon brought the younger sister waking up as well, stretching as she tried to shake off some stiffness. "Wh, where is Varrik?" For the most part, they appeared to be well enough, if not a bit exhausted, which betrayed what the Kast had been doing to them.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:24 am

Minerva gasped as she felt every bump of Varrik's phallus that as it sawed back an forth across the the petals of her flower. She could feel her own lust starting to build as each bump seemed to have their own unique feel as it hit her sensitive lower lips. The young woman moved one of her hands up to her lips to stifle her gasps for a moment. Then she felt the warlord's powerful hand push her against his muscular body, forcing the secret agent to spread her hands out across his chest. She rubbed the Kast's powerful frame as if she was exploring the sensation of it all, even as she felt his member's tip press against her flower. The attractive redhead realized that was he was about to get very intimate with her.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Kirsty sighed and walked over to them and smiled softly kneeling down onto one knee and smiled, "I'm Kirsty Heuchan..." She said before whispering the next part, "I'm part of the ADD...they sent me and another agent to get you both out of here," Kirsty whispered as she looked at the pair hoping the kast hadn't broken them so much that force was needed to get the pair out of here.

She was also worried for Minerva...the Kast seemed like the kind that could push women into ectasy very fast...and that got her more worried..she had to get the girls somewhere safe...and possible try and rescue Minerva

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 pm
Profile YIM

Getting intimate with the Kast was mildly an understatement, especially when the warlord intended to have his way with both her and her partner until they could both barely move from sheer exhaustion. After all this time and still no signs of the pill working on the Kast, it was virtually obvious that the drug wouldn't be working anytime soon, if not at all. Instead, the warlord was still as vigorous as ever, and showed it as he began pushing Minerva down onto his thick shaft, her flower stretched open as each bump on his length popped into her hole and rubbed against her inner walls, sending thrills of pleasure throughout her core just as it had done for so many others.

On Kirsty's end, the rookie wasn't getting far as the two sisters were still slow to move, still quite tire from their nightly activities with their Kast master despite having done little else but rest in between. It seemed that he wasn't just capable of pushing females into ecstasy quickly, but keeping them in ecstasy for a long time through his incredible stamina and endurance. If Kirsty was worried for Minerva, she was well justified in her worry. It was just that she ought have been worried for herself as well for once Minerva was done, there was no doubt that she would be next. The older sister rubbed her eyes again as she sat up to get a better look at Kirsty. Neither one of them appeared concerned that they were wearing nothing but collars. "The ADD? Oh, they finally sent you guys to rescue us?" It was then that her face light up, as if happy to hear such good news, as did the younger sister who piped in with a "About time... What's the plan then?"

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Minerva was pretty sure that the Kast was not being affected at all by the drugs as he showed absolutely no slowing down at all. The pretty redhead suddenly let out a shout as her head pointed upwards as she felt herself being pushed down on the thick shaft of the warlord. The young woman shout was replaced with moans as she felt each bump of his member as they move passed the lips of her sex and pushed deep into her core. The poor agent could only press hard on him with her hands as she was not prepared for the sensation of it all.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Kirsty smiled glad to see the pair knowing who she was and smiled.

"Well for now we need to figure out the best escape routes out of this place...my partner can only keep Varrik busy so long before he calls for me...so I need to know of anything you girls know about this tower?" Kirsty asked them looking the pair over to see they were alright. And was more worried now about what could happen if they were caught.

"Well once Minerva is given a break...she'll talk with you as well...we need time to try an escape plan so all four of us get out, one mistake and we could be in trouble..." Kirsty said.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

She was not prepared for any of it, as Minerva would now find out, as the Kast began to grow more and more demanding, his muscular arms sliding around the agent's body, preventing her from taking control at all as she was now dominated by Varrik, who began sliding her up and down onto his thick shaft, the bumps sweeping against her inner walls, sending thrills of pleasure radiating from her core as the alien warlord took her roughly, taking the pace completely and ravaging her as if she was nothing but a lowly slave.

One of the girls looked back at Kirsty as if she was completely new to the place. "She won't get a break, really... Varrik likes to fuck his women into exhaustion, until they can barely move. You both are in for a long night." The other captured agent nodded in agreement, "We thought we could hold out but... He just doesn't tire at all. Not with so few women to screw." The older sister shrugged, as if she was trying to forget what had happened. "We were brought here unconscious so... This floor is the only one we're familiar with but... From the look of things, Varrik has the entire tower primed with explosives. One of them go off, it triggers a chain reaction." The younger sister took over here, "And the problem is, this tower is built into the power grid as a stabilizer. If it's destroyed, the grid goes. And if the grid goes, Tortuga goes. No one can attack Varrik without destroying themselves too. Mutually assured destruction. It's how he's kept his hold over Tortuga, through that fear." It was then that the two began telling Kirsty about their mission to take Varrik down and how they had failed, and everything they had learned thus far... Something that would have taken quite some time given how long they had been in captivity.

Minerva was suddenly pushed down on her back against the bed, Varrik on top of her, his cock still buried in her ravaged pussy, still hammering away like a well-oiled machine, each and every movement measured and smooth, his face as expressionless as ever even though he had begun to utter short growls now and then, the only signs of his hungry pleasure. By now, it would have been nearly two hours since he began, pushing the agent into orgasm after orgasm while coming several times himself, still as energetic as ever. It would be nearly time for Kirsty to join her, simply a matter of how much longer Minerva could hold out for...

Mon May 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Minerva found herself absolutely helpless as the warlord powerful arms wrapped around her nubile body. The Kast was in full control as he began to thrust into the agent back and forth. All the redhead could was let out shouts with each thrust as the she felt the bumps against her velvet walls. Each time the phallus moved she could feel waves of intense pleasure going through her entire bodies. Varrik thrusts soon began to grow more and more powerful as the warlord became more confident with the woman...

For the next couple of hours, the young woman was driven into one orgasm on top of another. The young woman head jerked up as she was sent into another mindblowing orgasm. Even before she could recovered, the beautiful redhead was pushed down on her back on the bed. The Kast continued to thrust into her keep his pace betraying few signs of the pleasure, his face show no emotions what so ever. Only the occasional growls every now and again the only signs of his lust. Already the poor agent could feel ravaged body being driven to towards ecstasy once more, Minerva knew the next one was going to drive her exhausted body into unconsciousness.

Wed May 09, 2012 3:35 am

Kirsty bit her bottom lip as she listened intently...to the pairs words how this Varrik could go for hours add in he had little female slaves...meant more time for each one, her loins almost shuddered at what would happen when her turn finally happened...

"Alright...but...did they even ask for any info out of you two, or did they just go right to fucking you both?" Kirsty asked wanting to know more about the Kast's ways of handling prisoners as she glanced at the pair softly worried now for Minerva who's probably been taking to the limits since her time as a Harvester captive as Kirsty shivered remembering those creatures well...

"We need something we can't try fighting our way out or he'd just threaten to blow the place up, we'd need to sneak out...try and sneak through the tower and just get back to the ships and just flee..." Kirsty said softly to the pair glancing back at the way she came in and sighed.

"I need to go back soon...will you both be okay here?" She asked as she began to head to the exit to the room.

After they answered she walked back, as she walked in seeing Varrik and Minerva still going at it as she saw the state of her friend shivering more as her pussy almost clenched now due to the thought of that monsters cock inside...

Wed May 09, 2012 3:40 am
Profile YIM

The twin girls nodded at the question. The younger spoke first, "Yes, it took them a long time but they finally broke us... Or at least they think they did." The older smiled softly, "We gave them false information. Fake names, wrong locations, everything. They won't get anywhere on what they learned from us..." With that, the younger sister sighed, "We were hoping they'd sell us as slaves but... Varrik took us instead and made us his harem instead, said we tried to kill him so we'd make up for it by serving him instead." The older of the two gently hugged her, before looking at Kirsty again, "We haven't been able to escape... Varrik keeps fucking us into exhaustion every night and it takes so long before we can move again... Sometimes he throw us to his men and they gang rape us for days on end..."

Once Kirsty was finished, the two wished her luck and went back to resting, seemingly to try and recover more energy. Before Kirsty, she found the Kast fucking Minerva once again. The Harvesters had kept her captive for a week, yes... But at the very least, they had given her and all the other females opportunities to rest in between orgasms. Not this one, not the warlord. He was in the habit of fucking his lovers into exhaustion, until they were so sore and couldn't move.

Already, Minerva's cunt was raw from all the abuse she had gotten, her body tired from so much sexual pleasure and releases. She was on her last legs, so to speak, and Varrik appeared no less tired than he had begun. The pill she had given the warlord was painfully useless, clearly. After a few more hard thrusts, the Kast grunted loudly as he filled her up for the fourth time, thick semen flowing out of her tired pussy and the agent was carelessly pushed aside to rest at long last, the Kast tyrant now casting his eyes at Kirsty. "Come! Perhaps you will last longer than your friend..." His cock appeared no less hard and ready to continue, and there wasn't even the slightest hint of fatigue on Varrik...

They were very much in trouble, indeed...

Wed May 09, 2012 8:33 am

Minerva gasped again her moans were becoming exhausted and weak. She had lost track of how many orgasms she had in the last few hours. The poor redhead could feel the warlord thrust into her harder and faster inside her, she knew that he was close to another release. The poor woman could feel herself approaching one last exhausting orgasm herself. Soon the redhead could feel the pleasure become too intense as she let out a tired loud moan, even as she felt his hot release fill her one last time. The young redhead no longer any use to the warlord as she nearly passed out, and she could feel her body being thrown aside as Varrik asked Kristy to approach. All Minerva could manage to do was bring her head up so she could her rookie partner and whisper the word sorry before she blacked out from exhaustion.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Kirsty inwardly gulped...as she licked her lips at that glistening cock coated in the fluids of both Minerva and Varrik as she approached the Kast warlord quickly but with a perfect sway of her hips to keep the warlord's attention as she calmly climbed ontop his lap and looked up at him before she shivered remembering the words of her fellow Agents knowing she and Minerva were in for a long night...she could see how raw Minerva looked and gulped faintly again before looking at the Warlord and groaned as she grinded her pussy against his hard cock to lube herself up with the fluids before she moaned gasping as she pushed down on his cock feeling his cocks barbs tingling her senses....

Fri May 11, 2012 8:29 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next