View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 2:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 MR Mission 013: Encounter in Deep Space. 

Post Re: MR Mission 013: Encounter in Deep Space.
Quicksilver, while the agent was screaming, had one of her tendrils push a few buttons on the console. Then she let Minerva drop. The agent was impaled upon Quicksilver's massive shaft, as it pushed right to the hilt inside her. They stayed like that for a second, before Quicksilver started a series of rapid thrusts that quickly built into a rhythm that had the Agent's generous breasts bouncing in time.

Then the various screens around the cockpit lit up, showing recordings.

Recordings of what Quicksilver had done to Minerva. Every last moment of the silver shapeshifter screwing the agent. Now it was showing the agent screaming out for more, begging the alien to fuck her.

And on top of each screen, a single word flashed over and over...

BROADCASTING

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:17 am

Post Re: MR Mission 013: Encounter in Deep Space.
Minerva's head jerked upwards as she felt the herself being dropped on the massive phallus. The massive member pushed deep into her sex, until the was found herself resting on Quicksilver's head. The young woman to let out a shout before she suddenly found a second powerful thrust force her body upwards. Her breasts bounced with every thrust as the silver alien pace became faster and faster.

Soon the a screen light up and followed by another and another. Each showed a different scene though they were all the same topic. However they all showed a similar topic, Minerva in a different position being taken by her silver dopplegangers. Soon the scenes changed to Minerva begging the alien to fuck her. The redhead felt humiliated, though her body was feeling the pleasure rapidly inside her. Soon she wouldn't even be able to think about it...

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4