View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Station Breakin (Sakura and Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Station Breakin (Sakura and Minerva Rocha)
Sakura giggles softly as she kisses the cheek of Minerva softly while cuddling up with her while murring softly her gooey hands wrapped around her in a warm embrace, like she was covered in a warm water bed almost.

"So now you just sleep," Sakura giggles as she was thinking how to package Minerva for her eventual delivery back to the ADD

Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva could feel the soft peck on her cheek as the goo girl cuddled up against her. She could feel the hands wrap around her body like she was wrapped in a warm comforter.

The young agent eyes started to get droopy even as Sakura told her to go to sleep. Eventually the young woman fell asleep on the bed.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:53 am

Sakura smiles as she slowly joined her pet in slumber snuggling up to the sleeping Agent/Slave girl while her body kept Minerva's body warm and comfortable giving her skin small kisses with her gooey form.

"Hmm your just so much fun," She purred in her sleep while snuggling her.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 am
Profile YIM

Minerva even as she drift off to sleep, thought she heard something about her being so much fun. She tried to mumble something but it was incoherent at best. She could feel her body was nice and warm under the gooey blanket that Sakura formed even as she finally fell asleep.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:32 am

Sakura smiles as morning came for the pair as she licked her lips and gave her sleeping Minerva a gentle kiss on the lips before moving off the naked and pleasured agent giggling as she looked her over as she just couldn't believe how yummy ADD agents were.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:03 pm
Profile YIM

The first thing the redhead felt in the morning as slowly was as she felt a kiss on her lips, as suddenly it got cooler in the room. The young woman let out a soft moan as she still didn't want to wake up right away.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Sakura giggles as she almost cleaned up Minerva of the slime leaving the girl naked and on the bed before putting the blanket over her to keep her warm and kissed her lips deeper this time and heads to the balcony to enjoy the view of this beautiful paradise.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:55 am
Profile YIM

Minerva for a moment felt the cool breeze of the morning wind before she was once more in the warmth of a blanket, this time a more conventional one, as she felt a very deep kiss. The young agent was blissful unaware of what was going on even in just a beautiful hotel such as this.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:52 am

Sakura sighed softly glancing at the Sleep naked Minerva before she formed a Pink dildo of goo and laid it on the table beside Minerva along with a note and a few things she had kept from Minerva including the agent's well main way of contacting her superiors before kissing Minerva's lips deeper and smiles, before she headed out of the hotel room...

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:19 am
Profile YIM

Slowly but surely Minerva woke up and slowly stirred up as the morning moved on. As she rubbed her eyes she looked around and saw no sign of Sakura, but saw a note and a dildo on the table. The naked woman wrapped the cover around her and made her way over to the table to take a look at it...

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:07 am

The Note read....

"Dear my little Flower Minerva, I have had a wonderful time together, you have been the most fun I've ever had, and if it was possible I would've kept you forever as my pet, but sadly you have your group to return too, but I leave you a gift, that Dildo is for you...just on those lonely nights you want a sexy time, I shall be leaving this place another way, return to your ship and go, you have my thanks for being such a good pet, lot's of love from your Mistress, Sakura, XOXO"

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:38 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17