View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Station Breakin (Sakura and Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Station Breakin (Sakura and Minerva Rocha)
"Your quite welcome sweetie...glad your enjoying your new life," Sakura winks before calmly walking over and gently stroking Minerva on the cheek before giving her a kiss on the neck and giggles before lightly spanking the ass, "But for now..I think we should go to the bedroom and begin some fun, wouldn't you agree?" She asked.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 am
Profile YIM

Minerva twinged a little bit at the comment of enjoying her current role, the agent really did not wanted to think about it like that. Sakura did give much time to really think about it as she approached and began to stroke the redhead before giving her a kiss on the cheek. I don't think I have much of a choice in that regard.

"Your quite welcome sweetie...glad your enjoying your new life," Sakura winks before calmly walking over and gently stroking Minerva on the cheek before giving her a kiss on the neck and giggles before lightly spanking the ass, "But for now..I think we should go to the bedroom and begin some fun, wouldn't you agree?" She asked.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:09 am

"Smart girl..now do me a favour and take off that bikini, I don't want to ruin your only clothing for now kay," Sakura winks as she calmly wraps her tentacles of goo around the thighs of MInerva and began the many tiny kisses and massages her goop caused to the captive agents body.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:19 pm
Profile YIM

Okay, just give me a minute. The last thing the agent wanted was to have to spend the rest of her time in the resort naked, it would just to be an invite to any monster here. Even as it was the goo girl was not going to wait any longer as tentacles began wrapping around her thighs, she let out a soft moan as she felt kisses and massages on her legs.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:44 am

Sakura smiles as she moved her hands pulling the strings holding the bikini outfit as she calmly helped her pet remove them without damaging the clothing smiling at her naked pet while she moved her tendrils now wrapping one each around Minerva's breasts the goop still almost multiple kissing her skin while lightly pulling her into the bedroom into a deep lip locked kiss.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:58 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva could feel the goo girls hands reach around her body and begin to pull on the strings of the bikini top as they feel quietly to the floor. The redhead let out a gasp as she felt tentacles wrap around each of her breasts as the began to massage the mounds. The young woman suddenly found herself caught up in kisses with Sakura as she was slowly being pulled into the bedroom.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:04 am

Sakura smiles as she calmly sat on the bed putting Minerva on her lap so the agent straddled her as she kisses her pushing her tongue inside the girls mouth wrapping around her tongue while her gooey form pressed against Minerva's body slowly pulling the girls form into her slowly becoming gooey form as her goop continued it's work of pleasuring all over Minerva's body...

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 am
Profile YIM

Minerva let out a surprised gasp as she found herself put on the bed with the goo girl underneath of her. Even as she did so Sakura gave Minerva a deep kiss her tongue wrapping around the redhead. The poor agent could feel her body starting to be pulled into the goo girl as she slowly became less and less solid. Soon all of the redhead body was being pleasured at once, making it harder for her to concentrate it.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:47 am

Sakura smiles calmly formed into a blob form having Minerva trapped inside her, only the girls head was poking out of the blob as the glob's gooey form began to work pushing tendrils into Minerva's pussy and ass at the same time while sucking her whole body's skin to make them more sensitive, to give her a pleasure time.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:10 am
Profile YIM

Minerva found herself suddenly found herself in the blob that was at one point Sakura. The redhead let out a loud moan as she felt her tentacles push into her flower and her rear at the same time. Even as she was being double penatrated the young woman could feel the her entire body being sucked on at once.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:39 am

Sakura smiles as her blob form sucked on the body of Minerva adding in suckling on the breasts of Minerva while her tendrils thrusted into the ass and pussy of Minerva while her slime coated and massaged and loved the body of her pet.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:45 am
Profile YIM

Minerva let out loud moans as she felt her breasts being suckled as the slime covered ever inch of her nubile body. Even as that was going on the young woman was feeling the pleasure of the tendrils thrusting back and forth in her flower and rear. The young woman could feel the pleasure slowly build inside her.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:47 am

Sakura's blob form suckles more on the body of Minerva giving the girl loving attention while her slime continued seeping into the skin of Minerva making her more and more sensitive to the amarous touches of her loving owner as the goop thrusted into her ass and pussy.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:40 am
Profile YIM

Minerva could only moan uncontrollably as she felt herself fall more and more under the influence of the slime while being trapped in Sakura's blob. The young agent could feel the pleasure building faster and faster even as the tentacles thrusted into her from both front and rear. Suddenly Minerva head pointed upwards as she let out a loud cry as she was driven into ecstasy.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:05 am

Sakura giggles as she formed her head again and kissed Minerva on the lips pushing a thick tongue like tentacle into Minerva's mouth wiggling inside her mouth while thrusting her gooey tentacles into the ass and pussy of Minerva as a second tentacle joined the one in her pussy while her breasts where sucked on as the goo was trying to seep into her breasts through her nipples to try and engorge them.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:33 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next