View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A betrayal unforeseen (Natsuki & Calista) 

Post A betrayal unforeseen (Natsuki & Calista)
Calista sat perched on the ledge of the building across the street wearing her typical charcoal colored body suit that covered her from neck to toe like a second skin, leaving very little to the imagination as it enticing dipped between her firm bottom, only the black ceramic plates marred the smoothness of profile as they covered her torso, with a pair of combat boots on her feet with her hand covered by a pair of fingerless gloves, which were adjusting the multi-spectrum goggles that she perched atop her head while watching the location where the ADD had final track the escaped criminal Natsuki to, so far she had been conducting surveillance for two days now and had only seen her once, but she had promised Colonel Caldwell that she would be coming home with the prisoner and would have tracked down the ADD officials involved in the internal slave ring. Though she had been slightly bothered by the Colonels lack of enthusiasm concerning a seal in the Directorates breach of security, she had pushed it away for thought at another time, not when she had a target to apprehend now.

She had waited for night to fall across the planet before she had climbed up to the 75th floor of the business tower over looking the pent house that Natsuki had set up for herself. Taking aim she scanned for the guard and saw none, ignoring the heavy felling in the pit of her gut as she launched the zip line across the artificial canyon. It only took her a moment to cross the space and land lightly on the opposite building as she pulled her silenced M-30A from her back as her eyes flared a vivid emerald color as she cloaked herself from any prying eyes that may have been watching her before she stealthily crept towards the door and easing open to the door into an expansive, but dimly lit, atrium.

She moved towards the center of the room where she saw a figure sitting on a bench, she placed a hand on the person's shoulder, causing them to fall over and reveal a disguised servant android with the light suddenly becoming blindingly bright and a voice sounded over a loud speaker.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:37 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: A betrayal unforeseen (Natsuki & Calista)
"Calista. Desai. Cole." The voice over the loudspeaker stated the agent's name in a demure, feminine timbre. It sounded cool, unconcerned, like the voice of a well paid secretary about to embark on her lunch break. The speaker itself was well integrated into the architecture of the atrium, undetectable by eyesight, permeating the space underneath the glass dome overhead. Distressing that the source of the words was unknown. Distressing that she had been addressed by her real name. An wordless, amused sound emanated from the walls, letting Calista know that the woman on the other end was smiling.

"Performance evaluation for Calista Cole, ADD agent under the mission authority of Colonel Caldwell. Pay attention Calista." The unseen woman cleared her throat pedantically, her throat reverberating in the agent's ears. "Agent Calista's ability to remain unseen is impressive. Most conventional imaging devices fail to register her presence. The same can be applied to many other conventional sensing tools, as her stealth is derived from non-technological sources. However, her ability to remain undetected is remarkably underdeveloped, possibly as a result of her psionic powers of concealment. In summary: Calista interacts with non-mission critical objects, leaving evidence of her presence. Calista infiltrates using technologically inferior, predictable means. Agent Calista fails to positively identify her target before attempting to apprehend."

The lights which had so thoroughly obliterated Calista's vision dimmed, allowing her to see the stark, minimalist decor of the atrium before an expanding beam emanated from a panel in the wall that threw a projected image onto the opposite wall. The delicate face of Calista's target hovered in the projection, wearing an air of condescension. The image of Natsuki Saika deigned to offer the woman a wave. "I felt that you would appreciate my critique Calista. Many are the creatures that never understand the cause of their downfall. I see from your weaponry that you decided not to exercise the same consideration toward me however; lethal weaponry is out of place for a capture mission. Would you have killed me if I failed to surrender myself to you? Barbarous."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:11 pm
Profile YIM

"Caldwell was always a hard ass on his Agents," Calista replied with a smirk, trying to cover the worry that had begun brewing in her gut, though she met the other womans gaze as she mentioned the word downfall suspicion were finally confirmed as disjointed and seemingly random pieces of evidence made complete sense. She shook her head as her blond ponytail swished back and forth "I'll see him hang for this...just cause I'm carrying my rifle doesn't mean I don't have a way of subduing you, lets make this easy, I'll make sure you get a deal in exchange for your testimony against Caldwell...". She trailed off as she tried to find her target with her telepathy, though as she touched Natsuki's mind a wave of nausea washed over her, feeling as if she had touched a virulent oil slick, experiencing hundreds of different images and thoughts not her own, gasping for breath as she collapsed to her knees while she cradled her head, trying to assert some kind of control over what she was feeling but every time she did it slipped from her like trying to pluck oil from the surface of the water with ones hands.

She gasped for breath, forcing her body to stand up and ignoring the waves of nausea as best she could, picking up her rifle "F-fine...I'll find you...the hard way and I'll take both...of you down!"

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:29 pm
Profile YIM

"A deal?" Natsuki's projection asked ironically, twisting her lips and brows. "As a Directorate grunt I can not expect you to know the inner workings of the ADD, but I am somewhat surprised that you believe I'd be placed on trial if captured. The ADD's actions are not constrained by the traditions of Earth legislation, and barely curtailed by the treaty which called for their assembly. They have no reason to extend such..."

Natsuki's calm lecture ceased as Kieran's psychic emanations closed in on her mind. A disturbance crossed her face, as if the woman was being harassed by biting flies. She raised a hand, preparing perhaps to sweep away the bothersome sensation, but her fingers merely trembled as she hesitated, eyes closed. Then Kieran fell to the floor and Natsuki composed herself with a frown, putting a finger to her brow and clucking disapproval.

"Keep your mind in the cosmos it belongs Calista." Natsuki warned in response to the agent's defiant words. Calista's finger found the trigger of her rifle. She took a few steps, searching for an appropriate route to the alien woman whose image stared at her from the wall. Natsuki sighed. If nothing else the ADD trained their operatives to be persistent. "Listen to me Ms. Cole. Your Colonel sold you to me at the price that I would in turn remove you from his considerations. But I'll offer you my own terms. Surrender yourself to my possession peaceably, in full recognizance, and I will destroy Caldwell in any manner you see fit." Natsuki's smile was complacent, serpentine. She exuded a venomous sincerity, every inch the viper encircling her prey. "Please don't discount my generosity. Consider the authority that Colonel Caldwell holds. Authority to requisition ships and personnel. Authority to disregard requests for backup, to deny you access to craft for exfiltration. I'm your only weapon against him. Vengeance can be yours, even in your predicament."

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:42 am
Profile YIM

Calista's brow was beaded with sweat as she was still fighting against the after effects of touching a mind as alien as Natsuki's...she had never experienced any thing like it, even one of the minds of an Intai Juhen beast seemed more 'human' than this woman's. She laughed as she heard the criminal's offer "You want me to willingly become your slave...I am my own person Natsuki...Caldwell doesn't own me and neither do you...by the authority of the Alien Defence Directorate I am placing you under arrest for interstellar slave trafficking and as an accomplice to conspiracy, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you at trial, you are entitled to legal counsel, if you cannot afford counsel, you will be provided with one by the court...do you understand these right as I have explained them to you?"

The blond haired Agent's defiance continued in the face of what was becoming an increasingly hopeless and optioness situation , she knew what she had said about Caldwell was true, that he had made sure a crew loyal to him had be tasked with her extraction and where no longer in orbit, a part of her wanted to scream and to take the deal Natsuki offered, but her vengeance wouldn't change the fact that if she accepted the deal she would still be a slave "Surrender peacefully and nobody will have to get hurt Natsuki."

She held herself with a poise and self-confidence that made the defiance etched into her delicate features seem even more poignant as she turned away from the hologram of the other woman, scanning the walls for any sign of another exit, walking over to examine them, not noticing that the crumpled form on the floor twitched and moved, but did not rise yet.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:37 am
Profile YIM

Natsuki's open palms signaled that she wasn't interested in hearing her rights. In her opinion Calista was somewhat immature for holding onto the belief that Earth's internal legal customs carried any weight in alien space, let alone the remote Vaneijin sector. Yet immaturity could have its own charm, free of jaundice or blase. Calista's taut, proud bearing made her seem like a doll posed for her owner's benefit. The resilient membrane which she wore added another layer of interest to her body, bringing out the contours of her breasts, the patterned mesh following every curve, straightening along her tone stomach and long thighs, revealing everything but the skin beneath. Her full lips were worth admiration, and her eyes set her apart, made her special. Such a rare green hue her eyes were, so wide and brilliant, well befitting a pleasure slave.

"You lack the capacity to do harm to me, pretty soldier. But since you have chosen to decline my kindness I can only assume that you will not yield to me without coming to some harm yourself." The projection seemed disappointed, a young woman discovering that her beloved pony has a tendency to bite. "I do not like to indulge in violence myself." Natsuki sniffed. "Except very rarely, so I will give you an opponent who lacks my qualms. Meet Leopold. We will see what harm you can inflict."

The projection's lines altered themselves, blurring like watercolors in a palette until they resolved into the form of a gentlemen advancing from youth into age. His clothes had an archaic look about them, though they matched no historical style, and there was a severity to his features which indicated both servility and competence. The figure bowed from the waist, one hand behind his back as he dipped over the other. "My name is Leopold." he stated, pulling at his chin. "I am an A.I. of Miss Saika's own design, and will not therefore be contesting against you in person. However, it is my task to direct your capture. I believe you will find me to be a formidable opponent. Good fortune to you Ms. Cole."

Upon Leopold's last word the atrium's walls scintillated with the noise of splintering glass, and amidst the shower of twirling glass that fell from the ceiling dropped a number of crude, unclothed human forms. The dull colored humanoids landed heavily, like bundles of badly stacked logs, but righted themselves with gyroscopic facility. Cheap menial androids, a full two dozen in number, standing about a foot over Calista. Their construction was utilitarian, padded exteriors overlaying powerful motor mechanisms, lacking hair or sexual characteristics, and having identical, nearly flat faces. Their lack of sophistication however did nothing to lessen the danger they posed, and they closed in on Calista without pause, wordlessly maneuvering as they extended limbs many times stronger than any human being.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:55 am
Profile YIM

The ADD Agent swallowed as the last shard of glass fell and shattered against the hard marble floor with brittle pings while she turned to face the constructs, standing frozen for a moment as saw the constructs and with them fears she had long forgotten from her childhood, being so young seeing looking upon the bland utilitarian workers plodding along had made them seem like monsters given form, her father had tried to assage such frights in the way any parent would but the irrational mind of a child had refused to accept his explanations. Now she faced her fear given form, the things were coming for her and she was was that scared little girl again.

She dropped her rifle as she backed away from the advancing constructs - Monsters! - she slid along one wall as the only sounds where the crunching, plodding foot falls of the androids as she stumbled and fell, scooting across the floor on her rear before thumping into the wall. Soon the silent and faceless being where surrounding her as she felt the first tendrils of her psychic abilities coming unbidden to her aid as a multi-jointed mannakin like hand reach out for her...they suddenly the air rippled with the psychic shock wave of her telepathic blast, knocking her assailants away, causing some to land in positions a human would not be able to get up from.

She nervously stood up and drew her pistol as she pointed it with shaking hands towards them.

"They're machines...not monsters...machines, not monsters..." The blond kept muttering to herself, blasting one of the closer androids with her pistol, blasting a chunk of its torso away, though it did little to stop its advance.

Fear wrestled with her training as she saw Leopold watching the scene impassively.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:04 pm
Profile YIM

The menial droids were not built for rapid movement, giving Calista the opportunity to retrieve her senses as they stalked mechanically toward her. Her rifle was already out of reach, trodden under the feet of the generic androids. Leopold observed without distress as the agent dispatched a quad of the constructs with a wave of psychic force, thereby opening up a narrow passage in the closing circle of artificial bodies. If she reacted quickly she might navigate the path to freedom, but Leopold saw the signs of panic on the agent's face and calculated that the woman lacked the requisite composure to accomplish the feat. His surmise was proved correct a moment later as Calista paused to draw a pistol and fired at one of her foes, allowing him to close the gap in the android's ring, cutting off her escape in a thicket of bone crushing limbs. Calista'a firepower had been reduced. Her mobility had been restricted. Her mental state was in jeopardy. Only the sheer power of her telekinetic abilities proffered a chance of victory, and Leopold was already considering ways to counteract that advantage.

Shots ricocheted from hardened metal casements protecting interior servos, and lodged in the elastic foam that stood in for android flesh. Calista's pistol was emptied in seconds and reloaded with unsteady hands as her aggressors absorbed the damage from her assault without trouble. Just as she reacquired her aim the forgotten decoy that she'd earlier toppled onto the ground snaked out an arm. It's delicate looking hand fastened onto the agent's left ankle. The robot yanked hard enough to tear the dress it was wearing against the floor, throwing Calista wildly off balance. Calista's finger tightened involuntarily on the trigger of her firearm, sending an errant shot into the empty brain pan of one of the menial droids, who merely plodded forward unthinkingly. During the distraction the menials came into reach of their quarry. They crowded around her in unison, raising their arms to bring their padded forearms down to connect with armored plates of her suit. Numerous impacts sent the lighter agent sprawling to the floor. Cracks striated her armor where she'd received direct blows. A shoulder pauldron shattered as she rebounded on the tiles, breaking into fragments like a discarded clay pot.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:57 pm
Profile YIM

Despite the padding on the androids arms and the protection of her armor, the blows that drove her to the floor were still painful, she was on her hands and knees a moment before more blows were rained down on her. She heard the ceramic plates crack under the assaulting limbs, barely registering the shattered pauldron and the pain that radiated through her shoulder, instead focusing on survival as she unstrapped her energy blade from the back of her belt and prepared to lash out at the nearest construct with it. Before she could activate the blade, she found herself being violently beaten to the ground as the weapon was knocked from her grasp, skittering across the floor before a snapping and crunching for polymers and electronics signaled the weapons demise as the constructs crowded around her.

"Fuck you, you stodgy, old prick!!!" She screamed out at the genteel-appearing AI as fear turned to rage, with rage becoming fuel for the maelstrom of her mind as her eyes flared an even brighter veridian color. Several of the menial android flew through the air before violently smashing against the wall, body parts exploding forcefully away as portions of the expensive marble wall tile broke and fell atop the crumpled and useless forms, several more flying through the few remaining unshattered windows to fly over the edge of the roof and the city streets far below. Though the fury of her mind was impressive, it was obviously taking its toll on the woman as her chest was heaving with exertion, a sheen of sweat covering her skin as she swayed ever so slightly, as she reacted a fraction of a second to slow as one of the androids smashed a punishing blow to her mid section which caused the blond haired woman to crumple to the ground gasping and coughing, followed by another blow to the back of her head.

Calista was on her hands and knees as her thin strings of drool were dropping from the lips of her open mouth, still gasping for breath with black spots dancing across her vision, barely registering what the holographic man was say as he spoke to her, the constructs crowding around her before one of their fist struck the woman hard. Everything went black.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:59 am
Profile YIM

"I do not believe she heard you." Natsuki remarked after the push of a button transferred Leopold's projection into the makeshift panic room she'd set up to observe Calista's capture from. The hologram on her terminal stood only a meter high, compared to the full scale projection in the atrium, making Leopold seem like a very dignified figurine.

"Mmm." Leopold agreed. That last blow had made the agent fall limp rather suddenly. "It was fortunate that Caldwell shared the ADD's dossier on her with us. That psychic manifestation turned out to be dangerously factual. I had had my doubts."

"I'm more glad that those service droids were cheap to rent. Fitting their hardware for remote operation was expensive enough, especially considering that we'll have to remove the modifications before returning them. We'll have to pay full price for the ones she defenestrated." Natsuki lounged in her chair, pleased despite her griping. She watched the two-dimensional feed of the androids sliding Calista into a statis bag for transport and idly stroked her cheek. "Did the sensors detect anything useable?"

"Toward the end, yes." Leopold replied, and pointed toward the monitor, where a data chart replaced the image that had been on screen. "Her brain wave activity spiked in distinct portion of her brain. I could not isolate the areas initially, but the signals were stronger during her last bout of telekinetic activity."

"Good. Have Calista sent to my pleasure dome while I analyze this data."

"Xanadu?" Leopold asked, allowing himself a genteel smirk. He was designed to appreciate literary references. Natsuki nodded with an answering smirk of her own. "

"Where Alph the sacred river ran."

"Down to a sunless sea. I'll see to it Miss."

The air on Calista's skin was warm when she awoke. Warm and sweet. She smelled hyacinths, and felt breeze on her skin. Her bare skin. She was naked? A glance forward showed her nude, sun-kissed body bent in an undignified manner in a mirror across from her. Not exactly a mirror, but the flat, reflective abdominal muscles of a platinum statue depicting a young human male. The gleaming giant's idealized physique might have been more interesting if it hadn't been for the fact that it's erect phallus currently occupied most of her mouth, its round head inside her throat. Calista's drool had made a ring of foam around the obdurate member, running thickly in strands from her bottom lip to the oval concavity in the floor. Reflex made her recoil backward, but her posterior only rammed into another statue as its considerable manhood slid into her moist womanhood. Again she recoiled, but as the chilly metal in her cunt withdrew the rod in front of her invaded Calista's throat, cutting off her breath. The best she could manage was to place herself in the middle of the statues where she would be only half penetrated on either side, yet that had it's own problems since the concavity beneath her was the deepest in the center. Too deep to reach with her hands or feet, so that she had to stretch her fingertips and toes to the rim of the bowl to support her, or else settle her weight on the rods penetrating her mouth and sex. The strain on her neck alone was reason enough to avoid that.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:48 am
Profile YIM

The trapped ADD Agent mentally groaned as she balanced precariously on the lip of the concavity, the phallus in her mouth gave her just enough room to breath and turn her head slight to examine her surroundings, the dome that she was able to see cast everything in a soft pink light while a myriad of sounds and smells assaulted her still recovering senses. She could see Natsuki sitting in an extravagant garden chair while she wore an equally expensive anachronistic robe, her bare legs crossed as a servant served her tea in both intricate and delicate fine ivory china. She was able to also see several statues, both of Earth and alien origin, of couples in various states of artistically depicted sexual acts. Pain throbbed through her injured shoulder and caused the woman to shift back on to the phallus invading her moist nethers which drew a muffled groan from her, though was it of pleasure or of objection. Calista found that while impaling herself she could almost pull her head off the carefully wrought shaft, though as she worked to free herself she felt a slight jolt of electricity jump inside of her, at first she didn’t pay it much mind but it steadily become more intense and her limbs were still exhausted from the fight with the androids. She rocked forward to avoid another shock, forcing the rod deeper into her mouth, gagging her as she rested on it, she heard the woman that she was supposed to apprehend set a tea cup down on a saucer while she watched her new pet struggle and writhe against her new fate.

The environment of the dome was a hedonist perfect dream as the bas-reliefs and classical statues left no question in a viewers mind for the existence of this place, the opulence would have made even the wealthiest of narcissist blush as there were statues of nude men, women, and aliens cast in precious metal and other rare materials, like a statue of a multi-limbed alien ravishing a young woman painstakingly carved from Grothosian living marble due to the tendency of the stone to radiate heat like that of a body once carved. The flora was a more subtle display of Natsuki’s obvious near-limitless wealth, with plants from all across the galaxy, many of them endangered or only available from specialty gardens.

Calista pushed herself back, again impaling herself on the huge phallus buried deep inside of her, while her host watched with an air of mild disinterest.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:54 am
Profile YIM

For a long while Calista waited for her captor to speak, but Natsuki would only watch her. The resplendently outfitted woman even had the temerity to appear disinterested, reclining her head sideways on her hand, bracing her soft elbow against the contoured rim of her chair. Insultingly detached, Natsuki gave more attention to the servant finishing the remnants of her tea, caressing the young maiden's dark, blue-cast tresses with a single finger.

Push back to breath. Rock forward to escape electrical prodding. Thrust between her legs, thrust between her lips. Thrust thrust. Thrust thrust. Calista's throat became sore in minutes, nevermind the smoothness of the rod, and her teeth hurt from incidental collisions with metal. Then her sex grew weary, overstretched and cruelly shocked every so often. Both her orifices drooled ceaselessly. Shamefully. As much as Calista's saliva leaked over her lips and chin an equal volume filled her mouth, until eventually it hampered her breathing. She could get air through her nose if she tried, but being forced to plug her throat half the time meant that she had take hard, rhythmic breaths, and nasal inhalation was simply too slow. She had little choice but to begin swallowing the buildup of spittle. One more thing to keep track of. Lean back, don't moan, breath deep. Relax throat, open jaw, lean forward. Lean back, split her cunt, don't moan, try to swallow. Move forward, relax throat, suck metal cock. It was demeaning. It was constant. It made her tired. The phallus plunging so deeply into her sex made her ache for multiple reasons at this point. Her labia were puffy, glistening.

As Calista seesawed between metallic members, spit like a suckling pig and doing her best to remain conscious with her increasingly weary muscles and her spotty supply of oxygen, she began to realize why Natsuki was keeping so quiet. She'd gained some of Natsuki's attention now that she was fucking herself to oblivion against the statues. Natsuki's eyes were bright and intent, and her lips twitched occasionally, as if she was tempted to speak. Yet she never did, and Calista started to understand that the woman hardly needed to. Calista had met aliens who were overjoyed to gloat over a captured enemy, warriors who liked to hear their own battle-cries as much as they liked the sight of blood and pulverized flesh. Glory-hounds who needed the recognition of their foes. But Natsuki's silence was a measure of her confidence. She did not need to tell Calista that she was helpless for the pathetic ADD agent to discover the fact. Her humiliation was all too apparent, and her naked, sweat-shined body flexing all on its own was the only acknowledgment Natsuki needed.

But finally Natsuki did speak. "How beautiful." she said. Her servant's glossy haired head nodded deep between Natsuki's open legs, engaged in some licentious act of worship.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:53 am
Profile YIM

Training and instinct warred inside the trapped ADD Special Talent as she impaled herself first on the statue in front of her and then on the one behind her. Her womanhood was already sore and tender from the tortuous electric shocks and the size of the intricately wrought phallus that she was now deeply impaled on. Likewise the captured agents jaw ached from the forced accommodation of the impressive object skewering her mouth, a bulge forming in her throat as the phallus forced its way down it as the woman tried to alleviate the torment of her abused sex even if it meant cutting off her air supply.

Just as she was about to rock herself back onto the other phallus with a pained and exhausted groan, hot tears of humiliation were streaming down her face as she felt an orgasm building closer and closer while the molten heat settled in the pit of her stomach. A wet, sloppy squelch signaled her impalement on the statue behind her again as a new sensation assaulted the beleaguered woman. Natsuki’s servant that had previously been pleasuring her mistress had crawled over to the depression and was underneath Calista’s impaled form, suckling on her nipples as she breast swayed back and forth while she fucked her on the statues. The girls deft fingers soon found the blonde haired woman’s hidden pearl, swollen and demanding attention as a new level or torment was added to her captivity.

Wed May 02, 2012 5:49 am
Profile YIM

Calista could hear Natsuki move, but couldn't spare her enough attention to turn her head. Keeping the rhythm was essential. Getting air, protecting her sopping rose from the cattle-prod cock puncturing her petals, demanded concentration. The lip of the concavity lay barely within the range of her fingers and toes, providing precious little leverage for her incessant flexing. Oscillating, Calista's limbs burned with strain. She could feel lactic acid collecting in the backs of her thighs and calves, a searing, vitriolic sensation that pooled in her muscles until they seemed corroded into stiffness. Yet she still had to rock, to shove those steely rods into herself. The servant beneath her didn't help. Her lips were altogether too well versed, bringing her nipples into a pleasant, turgid awareness that threatened to take the agent's mind off the humiliating pattern of self-inflicted thrusts which were all that kept her body from giving out entirely. Trained lips, soft as a fantasy. She even appeared to enjoy herself, suckling on Calista's dangling tits as if it were her life's calling. Probably it was; she'd have been thoroughly conditioned by now. She sucked loudly, stirring her little tongue around one of Calista's rubbery, protruding nipples until the blood inside was a whirlpool, moaning all the while. And God, her fingers! The wench knew exactly how to coax Calista's pearl out of its shroud, making it tingle, hardened so that it was painful, quivering whenever the servant girl left it alone.

A bare heel entered the suspended agent's view. Natsuki stood close to her, her diaphanous robe rustling as she stared at her prize. Out of nowhere, or at least out of Calista's eyesight, a smooth palm caressed her empty throat. A second later Calista sensed the prickling sensation of warning in her sex and was forced to shove herself forward or bear a ravaging jolt of electricity straight into her womb. Her jaw popped this time in her haste, and Natsuki giggled as she held her hand on the woman's neck to savor the impression of the metal phallus distending her throat like an Adam's apple.

"You'd do better, you willful trollop, if you'd grip the statues by their hips. Put your hands on the pelvis in front of you, and lock your legs around the waist of the statue at your rear." Natsuki's advised Calista. Her other hand slapped the agent's sweat-streaked buttocks, causing a sharp echo. "Draw a bath for me, dear heart." She ordered her servant, no longer concerned with Calista or whether or she heeded her condescending advice.

Fri May 04, 2012 5:41 pm
Profile YIM

Calista jerked as she felt the slap of her captors hand sting as she groaned, knowing that she would have to thrust herself back onto the statue behind her and risk being shocked. She could hear and feel the steam of warm water being poured into the basin beneath her as fragrant oils where added, giving off a heady scent that caused the captured agents head to start swimming as the thick shaft easily disappeared into the folds of her swollen womanhood. Exhaustion was taking its toll on Calista as she struggle to raise her arms, feeling the familiar buzzing tingle as the phallus buried inside of her prepared to discharge deep within her.

She groaned and cried out loudly as a painful jolt of electricity jumped from the statue and into her body, making her twitch and convulse as she desperately tried to push herself off the cock. She soon found that there was no leverage for her to push off with her legs, her muscles were simply too exhausted from the fight before and the torments she had suffered now. So instead she writhed and jerked,screaming and moaning with Natsuki looking up at and watching, as the shock became more powerful each time, until the blessed darkness of unconsciousness took her.

Later...

Slowly Calista came around, jerking in surprise as she felt herself laying on a rather plush bed, still very naked as her eyes traveled around the room. She didn't dare move very much as her entire body ached, especially her jaw and her nethers (the petals of her ravaged flower where quite swollen and sensitive to the touch and made moving a mix of pain and pleasure). She took stock of herself and found that she was no longer sweaty and dirty, instead rather clean and expensively pleasant smelling. The doors to her room opened as several elegant and anachronistically dressed servant girls entered.

Fri May 04, 2012 8:47 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next