View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 In is sometimes easier than out (Calista) 

Post Re: In is sometimes easier than out (Calista)
Slimer ended the stream of goo from descending and focused on taking his pleasure from the helpless agent's body. His hands alternated between caressing her large flopping breasts and rubbing her delicate hardened nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He rammed his harder and harder upwards into her fast moistening vagina.

Aiding the demon his tentacles tighten against her slack wrists and arms lifting and dropping her on the impaling member. Pressing her up against the wall she is trapped between the cold steel aginst her skin and the warm hard muscles of the demon's body. Oh you will tell me one way or another... Why not make this easier on yourself and please me at the same time and simply tell me who you are and what your doing poking around where you don't belong before I do the same to you?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Calista bit her lip as she stifled a cry, not wanting to give this monster the acknowledgement that the stiff, hard alien member thrusting into her was giving her any kind of pleasure. She could only lie to herself for so long before the simple facts nature began to take over as her more primal responses began to answer the Demonoid in the one true universal language.

"Y-your...g-going....ahhh goddess...have to do better than this....I w-won't talk..." She said with a hint of defiance to her voice as it quivered with the building pleasure, but it was obvious she was ready to fight Slimer with every ounce of her being for him to get the answers he desired.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:52 am
Profile YIM

Slimer's hips rammed up into the beautiful blond, who was trapped against the wall. Each thrust buried him to the hilt inside her wet flower. She was certainly defiant as she was pinned and raped while the pleasure enhancing slime left her super sensative to him continuous pounding.

If you refuse to talk I got something you can use your mouth on... the demon smiled, and slowly a tentacle wrapped around her neck before presenting the cock shaped tip to her lips. With a jab forward on a building moan he forces the member between her pouty lips and began pumping in and out over her tongue.

Meanwhile he fucked her harder and harder the slapping noise filling the air at an ever increasing tempo as the cold wall warmed up to the increasing heat of her back.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:59 am

Each thrust the alien made up into Calista went deeper and deeper as she moaned out, squirming trying to get free. She gasped as she felt the tentacle sliding up her body and wrapping around her neck before the end hovered in front of her face like a snake ready to strike. She struggled harder and felt the thick appendage thrust into her mouth and caused her throat to bulge out slightly as it thrust that far back in as she moaned helplessly while her womanhood was being ravaged. The alien cocks delving deep inside into her silken folds and mouth, seemed to literally be boring through her through her concentration to her animal-instinct brain, building the base for a powerful orgasm. Her eyes slowly closed as a pleasure spasm, aided by the drugs of the slime that where affecting her body, washed over the girl. Her arousal continued to grow, but she just barely held back from the edge. Dimly she was aware that if she DID have an orgasm, the effect would seriously weaken her powers and her chance to escape.

Over the next few minutes as she squirmed and moaned, dangling from the tentacles with her back pressed tightly to the wall as her breasts jumped and bounced from the vigorous thrust of her alien captor. She felt his hands fondling her soft, round breasts which just seemed to increase her pleasure as her juices starting to slide down her inner thighs and along the length of the aliens cock.

Thu May 03, 2012 6:00 pm
Profile YIM

Her spongey moist folds slowly became more and more lubricated as his cock explored her depths. Her smooth thighs rested on his muscular front legs as he pounded over and over into her. The tentacle slipping between her delicate lips, rubbed over the surface of her tongue. Her warm moist mouth was like warm apple pie. The demon's pleasure was increased as her moans vibrated over the demons appendage.

In his hands her, slime covered breasts bounced up and down in rhythym with his brutal thrusts. Her hardened nipples rubbed against the rough palms of his hands. Thats it my little fake slave, pleasure your new master. Cum hard for me and spill your juices, and then spill your secrets, or I will be forced get creative he said giving her perky breasts a firm squeeze.

He kept her pinned to the cold metal walls of the hallway, wondering how long she would be able to hold out against his assault. The twin penetrations of her mouth and pussy began to synchronize the timing. His hot veiny member continued unrelenting, and he could feel her warm opening grabbing tightly around it. Her juices built as her rape continued, the squishing and moans both increasing in tempo.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat May 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Calista's mind rebelled against the incredible sensations coursing though her body, trying to deny and push herself back from the edge of the release that was being brought on by the long, thick tentacles plunging into her ravaged flower and mouth as well as the strange viscous slime that was dripping through her hair and down onto her face. She struggled weakly, her thighs unconsciously caressing the aliens sides as she hiked them higher against his muscular form, as the phallic tentacle that pushed through her hot, moist folds of sensitive flesh, and stimulated her sensitive inner walls. It plunged deeper and deeper into her vulnerable vulnerable sex.

Calista could not help it as she realize just how aroused her body had become as she was impaled on Slimers phallic tentacle, the head bumping against her cervix and drawing a low muffled guttural moan from her around the tentacle in her mouth. Beads of sweat were rolling down her shapely, toned and very overheated body. She was tingling inside in that most frightening of ways, at least for an agent not wishing to become some aliens play thing.

Her head rolled back as her throat bulged with the invading tentacle while she arched her back, while her mind tried to incredulously rationalize that anything could feel so incredible...especial what this alien was doing to her. She was held tight, immobile against the cool metal wall, while this insidious monster tortuously thrust away inside of her, chipping away at her sanity. For at least another fifteen minutes (which felt like an eternity for the trapped woman) he pumped in and out of her body, driving her mad with need and desire, but she mentally fortified herself and doggedly fought off the orgasm that threatened to destroy her, threatened to be so powerful she would be tamed.

She gasped through her nose as she felt Slimer being roughly playing with her aching nipples, just that small shock was all it took to batter down the last wall of her failing resolve. Calista felt as her release built slowly from deep within her as she felt the fire of her passion creeping through her body, changing her as it suddenly erupted fully, making her arch her back further while screaming and moaning around the cock in her mouth, grinding and clutching tightly against the alien in an attempt to find a way to make it even more intense.

Mon May 07, 2012 1:32 pm
Profile YIM

The sensation heightening slime coating her shoulder length blond hair was havingit desired effect as she was raped, pinned to the cool metallic wall. She held off as long as she could against the inevitable. It was a worthy fight but his unrelenting thrusts into her core were simply too much. Her breasts and gooey hair bounced with each thrust home. His hands played over her sensative breasts. Tracing his sharp fingernails around the curves and valleys surdounding her mounds. Fianlly, his palms settled over her aching hard nipples and rubbed them firmly his nails providing a sharp counterpoint to the pleasure.

He pounded away feeling her wetness increase as his cock began to clamped down on by her tight flower. Even in the relaxed state her body needed more. It clamored for the blissful releasing wave of orgasm. She began bucking her hips, sheathing his sword to the hilt. Every upthrust met by her delicious downward slam.

The silence of the empty metal hallway shattered as she began to moan and gasp from her hard fucking. The slapping of their skin as his outer thighs slammed against her inner thighs. He looked deeply in her eyes as he felt her damn burst. His cock gripped rapidly over and over as her warm pussy began dribbing its orgasmic juices. The excess dribbled down their thighs, forced out by the thick cock plundering her sex.

As she orgasmed he only intensified the pace, arching her lower back away from the wall. Her breasts jumped happily in his hand and he felt himself building towards his first climax. His warm length throbbing as his seed began building for release, ready to mix with her first release.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon May 07, 2012 6:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3