View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Dependencies (for Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Dependencies (for Minerva Rocha)
Slick slime eased the entrance though it was not enough of course. Like every time it did this, the alien cock had to force its way in, part the walls of her sexuality, as if it was a compressed tube. And thus Minerva would feel every bump even more explicit, and, most prominent, the knotty joints of the little penile limbs that clasped about the massive glans.
Every push opened her sex a little wider for the cruel violation, and allowed the alien penis to slide in further. There was no possibility to close the legs anymore, the terrible alien frame between her thighs prevented that. Thus the alien withdrew the tentacles from her thighs, and Minerva could feel now even more how every push translated into a movement of this frame, because it made the bumpy, horny alien shell glide alongside Minervas inner thighs. And every alien feature seemed like a threat, telling stories about how this thing was bred to kill as much as it seemed to be bred to… well breed. To Minerva it would feel, as if just the alien slime, which covered her inner thighs, prevented the alien frame to peel off her skin with every push it made.
The tentacles that held her legs apart though were free now, and seemingly the creature didn’t want to spare Minerva any form of unwelcome sensation. Because soon she would feel how the wet, tonguelike tip of one of those tentacles circled the sphincter muscle of her anus, while the other twitching trunk slithered upwards her nude frame until it reached her right breast and closed about its tender bud, tucking on it with the same rhythm as those little penile tendrils that were treating her clit.
All these sensations would turn each thrust of the alien into a threat, a threat that began at her thighs, and that ended in the sensation of something inhuman invading her further and further with each push. And then it was in, and the alien pelvis would thrust against Minervas outer labias, while her cervical mound was battered by the fleshy glans. Just as if…

“As if it was grown to this end. To stretch a human woman to her physical limits, while, just barely, keep her reproductive organs intact. After I fucked you thoroughly I will cum in you, and flood you with my seed, and then…”

But, besides all these things that would keep the attention of Minerva on the alien, there was something else, behind it. A rustle? It was part of Minervas training to... feel that something else was going on even if it was impossible for her to put a finger on it quite literally now.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Minerva gasped with attempt the alien member pushed into her sex. The poor agent could feel the phallus push her velvet walls apart as the member when deeper and deeper inside her. Ever bump sent a sensation of through the woman as she let yet another gasp from her lips. Soon the creature was deep inside her as the monster moved even closer from between her legs, the tentacles began to unwrap themselves from around her athletic thighs. The poor woman could not really move her legs with the creature so close now, so it did not matter anymore to keep them bound. In fact now that the slime was now protecting her thighs as the coating protected her inner thighs from every thrust the creature was making inside her. All the poor bound woman could do was to moan and gasp with each thrust.

The poor woman could feel the now free tentacles begin to explore the rest of her body. The young woman froze up a little as she felt a tentacle begin to circle her rear. It tongue like appendage began to coat more slime across her rear, as if to prepare the beautiful redhead for something worse. The other tentacle slowly moved up her body until it reached one of her breasts. The beautiful redhead let out a shout as she felt it close around her nipple before it began to tug on her tender bud. The woman moaned as she felt it being tugged in rhythm with her clit. Disgustingly the woman could feel her body becoming more aroused by it all. Each thrust sent a wave of pleasure through the agent as he kept thrusting into her over and over again.

As it continued, Minerva could feel something was going on, something that was part of the rape she was experiencing. However, the agent was too busy with the monster in front of her to try to figure out what was going on.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Her gasps were like gasoline which was put into a fire, and the creatures eyes were witness to that. The six lidless abominations became glowing coals in the midst of a terrifying grimace, a twisted nightmarish parody of a face. The tentacles around th creatures mouth twitched and wriggled, their movements indicating almost that they were wrestling with each other, yet they were only evidence of the creatures own arousal... if the stiff hard alien member in her was not enough.

It was now that Minerva saw her face, as she squeezed herself into the furthest corner of the room, where her gaze and Minervas would meet. It was her, the girl from the other cell. Her hair was just as long, and her gaze almost the same, Though now it carried compassion and even a little pain. Minerva though would not be able to stand it. Why was she there? Did she want to gape? It was a feeling not unlike shame, but so much stronger that would roll over Minerva like a wave, and leave only detestation for her remaining in Minervas heart. Though not as much as the creature that was pounding her pussy.

"See, we have guests... do you like to put on a show for them?"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Minerva could only gasp helplessly as she was being taken by the creature. She could see the creature face light up, especially its glowing eyes as the creature lust continued to build. The creature's tentacles around its mouth wriggled in delight and twitched with arousal. The mouth tendrils seemed to be fighting each other, of course Minerva let out more gasps she with every thrust the alien made into her.

It was then that Minerva instincts directed her to the far corner of the room. In between gasps and moans, the captive agent realized that the woman was the from the cell earlier. She had the same gaze as from earlier except that now it had a little compassion and pain in the look. Still Minerva could not stand the sight of her being taken like this. The very idea of someone watching her during the lowest point of her live, while being taken by this creature, was too much for the attractive redhead. She tried and failed to repress her moans that came with every harder and harder thrust into her sensitive flower. It was then that the creature asked her if she wanted to put on a show. Ahhh....n-no....ohhhh....p-please don---uhhhh....don't make me.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:04 am

There was no visible reaction of the alien to Minervas plead, yet, besides using their presence as fuel to taunt and mock Minerva, there was no visible reaction to the newly gathering audience too. And an audience it was, even if they were naked... their hair unkempt, and pain and hopelessness in their eyes.
But to the creature they seemed to be nothing to care about.
Which made it even worse for Minerva, because the feeling in her breast grew, even if it felt far from natural:

They should go... leave her alone with the beast. Reason alone would demand to call for their help... They were many... It was one. Even if one or two of them couldn't hope to hinder the beast in what it was doing... they were what... twenty? There were even some of them outside of the cell, because they couldn't fit in.

But to call for their help would imply that she would have to admit that it was really happening to her. She would have to... actively speak about it. And even if they were in fact seeing it just now, to demand help from them seemed irrational and degrading. Shame... that was how it felt yet so much stronger... The only thing to demand from them would be: to leave.

"Hmmh.. you are already feeling it... this is how they feel every day. They know about each other and they hate it. They are so many, but they can't ask for help... They are so many, yet absolutely alone..."

The creatures rutting intensified, as its mating rhythm grew stronger and quicker. Inside her, the penile limbs, which grew from the beneath the fleshy glans, had found their place already. They felt like living squirming maggots which were holding to the aliens shaft, every time it drove it into her, as if they had a life on their own. Like this they massaged the sensitive areas of her sex, the fleshy almost spongy g-spot beneath her pubic bone, the sphincter muscle around her cervix, and all the other places which were receptive to stimulation, every time the disgusting alien rod drove them past.

The rhythm yet became something to hold on, because, even to Minervas trained senses, the mating with this thing became an exertion. There were so many sensations all over her body: Her clit was tucked and massaged, just like the sensitive flesh around the urinal opening, by the penie tentacles which were still outside. The mouth tentacles, squirmed... slobbered about her neck and chin, the buds of her breasts shared the fate of her clit, just with bigger and stronger tentacles to do the stimulation. Another tentacle slowly entered her anus like a probing tongue, and there was the breath of the creature on her skin... In all this... ever changing stimulation, the fuck itself seemed something to hold on, even the pressure of the glans against her cervix and the feeling of the throbbing genital in her.

But to enjoy it and to show it... for them all to see... this was even worse than the rape alone...

"Just imagine how it is when you cum on my dick, before i fill you with my seed..."

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Minerva could only look around in horror in between gasps and moans, as they the monster and her continued to develop a crowd. More and more women came to see what they had all had already experienced. None of the women had any clothes on and and all had the look of hopelessness and pain. Still more women with unkempt hair continued to approach looking on to what was occurring.

The poor agent wished they go away, that would leave her cell right now and go back to the cells. Or even attempt to find a route to escape. Or do anything else, but watch her. Watcher has she felt the shame of being taking by this evil creature as it continued to take the beautiful redhead.

Right now there is so many of the women right now, they could probably overwhelm the creature if they were organized. Yet none of them could do anything all of them being silent, most observing the horror that was unfolding in front of them, only one being caught up in the middle of it.

P-please....d-don't make me...uhhhh....make me d-do this ...ohhhh...in front of the t-them. AHhhh....please...

If anything her pleas seem to excite the creature as it sudden began thrust faster and stronger into the woman. She could feel the tentacles inside her as his member continued to move back and forth, explore her flower as it looked for her most sensitive areas in her flower. The young woman let out a shout of passion as she felt the tentatcle press against her g-spot. Others seem to exploring other areas making the poor woman the pant, gasp, and moan with ever thrust the alien creature made into her body.

Minerva gasped as the thrust became more rhythmatic, the poor redhead could feel the tentacles all over body. The creature continued to ravish her a tentacle continue rub and massage her clit. The young woman to let out a shout as she felt a tentacle begin to push into her rear. Other stronger bigger tentacles were wrapped around her breasts continued to tweak her nipples. All the while the creature was bent over to using its mouth tentacles to slobber all over her neck and chin. The poor woman was disturbed that her body was not only wanting to focus on the thrusting that was bumping against her cervix, but the pleasure that was building inside. It was even worse that the creature was making her put on a show for the rest of the women in the cell...

Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:42 am

"Your wishes are of no concern..."

This was it, rape condensed. If there had been any doubts if her pleads woud have been heeded, they were now eradicated. This creature knew no mercy. The state of the other women made this obvious. The crowding had stopped, there had not been much place in the cell anyway, besides Minerva and the ... thing that was fucking her. Half a dozen women... were watching closely, but Minerva would get the impression that there were more still, which could not fit inside. Yet the only thing that she could witnass in the eyes of the women was despair, shame... and jealousy? Were they broken already? Not a few were touching themselves as they were looking on, telling about a sexuality which had been thrown off the rails of human reasonability by the sheer terror off being a fucktoy to this... thing for too long probably. Yet their gazes didin't match their actions. They were full of broken hate.

Meanwhile the scent of sex had begun to fill the room, the characteristic odor just another reminiscent of the degrading act, of the meeting of genitals in a lust inducing rhythm, that Minerva would feel in her womanhood clearly, every time tha alien drove its member into her. It was completing the act somehow, turning it int a fully sensual reality, adding to the slick slurping noises, the sight of gruesome eyes burning with alien lust, the sensations of countless tentacles all over her body (were they countless? they seemed to be everywhere...).

The rhythm yet again gathered intensity, as the creature seemed to lose composure to its own lust for the woman that was Minerva. She would feel the alien member throbbing in pulses in her, every pulse driving, pressing, forcing more blood into bumped and ridged alien genital that was reaming her sex, telling about the final desecration, which this act was heading for, and for which the alien body was seemingly preparing. To shoot its seed into her.

"...You will become one of them. Shameful... broken... and alone even in the crowd... and your body will be mine to mate as i wish"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:48 am

Minerva could only gasp and moan the as the creature continued to take her, not caring how many of the other women were voyeuring during this erotic show. The poor agent could spot at least half a dozen women watching on, still in the back of her mind there much more than that probably more who could physically able into the room. The women she could see were touching themselves as they watched though their eyes didn't match what they were doing. Their eyes were full of despair, shame, jealousy...and hate. Were they hateful and jealous of her or were they hateful of the creature. The poor woman could not tell...all she wanted them was to go away..go away and not look at her as she was being taken...taken by whatever this thing was.

A powerful thrust suddenly forced a loud moan from the captive woman's lips. The young woman could smell the scent of sex begin the fill the room, as her mind was forced to deal fully with the horror of her rape once more. Each thrust filled the poor woman completely as she could hear the slick slurping noises with every withdraw of the massive phallus. She could feel what seemed like countless the number of tentacles groping and messaging her vulnerable body. As they did so the poor woman could only look up into the aliens glowing eyes as it continued to thrust into her.

The young woman suddenly felt the the thrust move faster and faster inside her, as the creature seemed to be building to its own climax. The poor woman could only moan and gasped as she felt her own pleasure grow with every thrust of the ridged alien member. The way it throbbed let her know he was close and too close. Soon her body would be filled with the disgusting hot seed in her and she would become another one of conquests.

U-hhh...ahhhh....n-no......ahhhh....I...uhhhh

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3