View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Dependencies (for Minerva Rocha) 

Post Dependencies (for Minerva Rocha)
The shimmering red gas giant filled the sky, and the strong contrast of it against the blue and green of the jungle moon made someone wonder why someone else would misues this paradise as a prison planet.

But of course it was because hell would appear as paradise too... on the surface. Jungle planets were infamous for ugly surprises. Who knew which beasts and which ugly forms of death would wait in the forests that were green only on the outside. Somewhere beneath they were moldy, foul smelling and unhealthy. Perfect conditions for a place where you expect no one to return from. Just let them rot and forget you have ever known them, they won't last long either.

The problems arise when spectral scans show that you accidently missed one of the biggest repositories of a rare and special element on this very hell, which is thus very... valuable to you. You can't let those antisocial prisoners roam free can't you? They would try to escape and, even worse, endanger your operation. So you send troops to hunt them down and confine them in one of the more classical concepts of prison. With guards and everything... Or kill them, no one would miss them, and the jungle won't tell.

So far so known.

"Did the ADDministration fill you in on everything?"

A crackling noise in the comm signalized that the other side was waiting on Minervas answer, as her fighter flew over a beach that separated some azure shimmering ocean made of water from some green shimmering ocean made of trees and mortal danger. Her Nav showed "ETA 10min 24 sec".

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Post Re: Dependencies (for Minerva Rocha)
Minerva looked down at the landscape of the below, it looked so peaceful and calm up here as her fighter flew over the landscape. Of course that meant little down on the ground, where the creatures and even the planets themselves were absolutely deadly. To the redhead, the place was like a jungle version of Alcatraz, escaping the prison that was built here was absolutely the worse thing to someone could do.

The young woman's comm crackled to life over to life. Yeah, they did. This is extremely weird, do you have anything to add that ADDministration is not aware of. As Minerva continued to head to the prison she noted that she just over 10 minutes away. I should be arriving soon. We can talk in person when I get there.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 am

The landing was quite uneventful, besides the large dust cloud which the thrusters of Minervas ship stirred up, as the ships landig gear touched the ground. This platform hadn't been used in years, contrary to the daily arrival and departure of transport ships over 400 Klicks to the south.

A woman and two guard were waiting, the woman with black hair bound together on the neck and glistening with what could either be sweat due to the climate, or hair gel. No... definitely hair gel, a woman like this could freeze in the corona of a sun. She was wearing red lipstick, a black skirt and a black business jacket over a white blouse. The two guars were merely brutes how they could have been found anywhere in the universe, and which would do anything given the right payment. Most probably they were payed in two currencies. Money and "private time" with the locked in women, which had the useful side effect to take away one little lever from the women, with which they could use to bribe their guards.

"Welcome." was the only thing that the woman said, before giving a little PDA to Minerva, which was showing 8 pictures of different men, guards, but one soldier too, without their heads, all lying on some greenish linoleum floor. "The soldier was on duty in the jungle, but its body was found near the cell of the woman i will show you soon. The rest of the platoon is still missing, but we can't get any information from her. She must have either witnessed it, or have done it herself which is something we can rule out, if we wouldn't want to argue that she returned to her cell voluntarily. This way please..." The woman with the strict and unforgiving mimic pointed a way downstairs. Following Minerva, while being followed herself by the guards, she pointed the way, until they reached the interrogation chamber.

The woman sat on a metal chair in front of a metal table, nude, her head shaven. Her black eye, the red stripes and her overall condition showed that she had been tortured... in a bad way.

"We won't get anything from her... so she is all yours now. There are more like her, equally stubborn. This is getting out of hand, and the prices we would have to pay for guards, not just here, but those protceting the mining robots too, will skyrocket if this situation continues. Thats why we called ADD. This endangers the profit of our little mining operation and we wan't you to find a solution."

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 pm

The landing went with out a hitch, except for the sheer amount of dust that was kicked up by her thrusters. It became clear to the redhead that the prison did not get many visitors, that most came via large transports that did not fit on this platform. The young agent took a moment to change from her flight uniform to her dress uniform. The young woman quickly double checked her ADD uniform, she had substituted a short pink skirt instead of the standard skirt as was typical for her. It complemented her hair much better.

She came out and and was met by a woman and two brutes. Everything about the the party in front of her showed they were all business. The woman looked like she was strict disciplinarian especially the way she was the dressed. The guards looked like they were they merely brutes, the type that could be found anywhere toughs were needed.

Minerva studied the images that were given to her. It looked liked all the the images were taken in the prison. They were horrific images where the guards had been decapitated, but at as much as the agent wanted to look away there was evidence in these pictures. Whoever did this was fast, to eliminate seven guards without raising alarms meant they were stealthy and had the tools to do this quickly. The man in the soldier uniform was most disconcerting.

The perpetrator was strong enough to lift a human body easily and bring it with him as he snuck into the place. That meant the perp was very strong and very confident that the soldier's dead weight would not slow him down. And the woman's comment about the man's entire platoon had gone missing in the jungle also concerned her. Soldiers are normally well trained, either the perp was extremely good or there is more than one of them.

The party led the redhead down towards the interrogation room, there was led to a woman that had looked like she had gone through hell. She had been left in the room completely naked and she had been pretty badly beaten. Her eye had been blackened, she had red stripes, and she was humiliated by having her head shaven. It was clear that they did there best to try to beat some information out of her. The woman was believed to have seen or participate in the murders and that was why the agent was brought in to find out the truth.

Minerva stood at the table on the opposite side away from her. The redhead found that unlikely she could have killed seven guards and a soldier by herself, even in the best of circumstances. No there was some other explanation here and it was the agent's job to find it. I am Agent Minerva Rocha of the ADD. I have been brought in to investigate what happened here today. I have been told that you were somehow a witness or a participant which is why I am talking to you today. So let us start with a simple question, what is your name and why are you here?

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm

"I did it"

Her voice was warm and calm, so absolutely unfitting to the picture that would form in someones mind who was just looking at her, seeing her well defined muscle tone and the crude prison tattoos on her left arm. This was the voice of a singer, and not that of an inmate or a murderer...

"It was me. I killed them all. It was good...I liked it"

Yet... there was something else. Something that didn't fit the picture too, yet it told another story completely. It was her gaze. The eyes wide, the pupils widened... it was the gaze of those that were living in the farthest corner of panic. Minerva knew this gaze, she would have seen it with women and men equally, while fighting. But their voices were bumbling, stammering or repeating the same sentence over and over. They were not sitting calm at a table, and admitting horrible crimes with a charismatic timbre... even though... now that Minerva saw her eyes... it seemed as if a plead was swinging with what she said...

"You have to take me with you, don't you? . I am a danger to everyone here aren't I? It will happen again..."

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Minerva looked in disbelief as the woman confessed to the murder. If it was really that simple she wouldn't even be needed her. Still there was things that that made no sense, her voice was amazing calm and warm. Not a the voice of a hardened criminal, it completely out of place with the body of the woman in front of her. And she was pleading with the redheaded agent to take her off this world before she can kill again.

This was when things that got weird, her eyes were wide along with her pupils. Typically that happened in the middle of combat, when the brain was trying to process as much information as possible to enable it to make the correct decision and survive. It was not the appropriate, when you are calmly answering confessing to murder. This entire situation simply made since.

Minerva need to get more information from this woman so she decided to keep the being transported out of this prison on the table. Unfortunately, I am going to need more information on how you were able to do that. I won't be able to transport you unless I know how you managed to escape the prison the first time. None of this added it up, so hopefully the offer of helping transport her would convince the woman to give more information on how she pulled off this incredible feat.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 pm

The woman looked to the door, then back to Minerva. Then back to the door. Her eyes on red alert. All... the... time. If there was ever one person close to confessing, it was this woman. Her body language would have been telling that since Minerva entered the room.

"Are you blind?"

Yet.. still she was fighting something, even if it was unclear what or why. She did already confess didn't she?. Was it really important how she did it? How she managed to do all the terrible crimes if she already admitted THAT she perpetrated them? Why? Won't you help me?

All this was written in her eyes...as the door to the room opened with a hiss, and the woman in the strict dress entered the room. This was when the gaze in the nude womans eyes changed. It turned from fear, well... panic to cold hate.

"impressive... isn't it? They are all like this... Jenna... didn't you hear her? She can bring you away from here. The only thing you would have to do is tell us how you did that. What happened?"

By now, Minerva could tell by her "I own the place" attitude, that the business woman was most likely the director of this institution. And now, after several seconds of Jenna being silent, there was almost something content in the her face. But then it was gone, and she shook her head like a disappointed teacher.

Somehow, even while she was not speaking, the woman at the table... Jenna... had been leaning in, towards Minerva, but now she leant back on her chair, and crossed her arms. The gesture was universal and it said:

"You won't get anything more from her"

Anymore that was.

"But i will show you something more Miss Rocha... follow me please"

It was when the business woman said that, that a shadow of almost physical pain flew over Jennas face. Her eyes were closed, and if she would be another woman, and not "the strong and tough girl" type that were the ones that survived prison, she would have probably cried. Probably she would have done it nevertheless, but all she said instead was:

"Run"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:05 am

Minerva watched as Jenna looked back at her and back at the door, her eyes were wide open as if she was expecting something to burst through that door any moment. The woman had look in disbelief as if she was expecting that her confession alone to be enough to get help. Her eyes pleaded with the agent as begging for help to get off this planet. They were not the look a murderous inmate, they were the look of a wild animal look to get out of a trap.

However before the redhead could question the nude prisoner any further, the strict dressed woman entered the room. The inmate eyes changed back into a more typical for an inmate towards a warden. Still it was the warden's comment that got her intention. They are all like this? Who are like this? The prisoners? Did they all see the same thing or were they that all so traumatized by the treatment here?

They are all like this? Why? Minerva looked back to find that the prison had just adjusted her attitude and made it clear that was done talking at least with the strict dressed woman in the room. It was then that that the warden mentioned that she wanted to show Minerva something, as she did so the prisoner spoke up and told the agent to run.

What is going on here? What did you want to show me? Minerva was a little unnerved by the prisoner, but ultimately she felt like she would have to follow the warden to get to the bottom of this.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:09 pm

It would start somewhere in Minervas belly... the feeling that she was missing a vital point. It started when the warden led her along the windows that showed the inner courtyard of the prison. It was silvered glass, reflective on the outside, but translucent from the corridor Minerva was passing.

So why...?

why...?

Why were the girls outside putting up a show? They wouldn't even know Minerva was there...

Usually... these yards were prone to every kind of tyranny . The strong prey upon the weak. Humanity reduced to social darwinism. But outside... there were much too much of the fragile girls. Those girls that would have preffered to stay inside. That would have refrained from taking the passtime in the yard, because this would be the place were they are bullied by the ones that Minerva almost couldn't make out now...

The alpha women. Like Jenna. Trained, tough and merciless. The sharks in this basin. Minerva knew the body language, and what she saw...

What Minerva saw was a swarm of little fish. Survivors, yes... but not the "take charge" girls.

Everthing in this prison seemed upside down, back to front...

The warden stopped in front of an elevator at the end of the corridor, and pushed the down button.

"Downstairs we have the solitary confinement cells. I think that you better go there alone, as you might have noticed, the girls do not tend to be talkative as long as i am around. But i assure you... down there you will find the scum of the universe... be careful. I think you will find what i wanted to show you even without my help."

Saying this there was almost something like a smirk on her face, but ... then it was gone. Replaced by ice.

The wardens hand pointed the way towards the door of the elevator, which opened with a hiss. Like a servant that was pointing the way towards the entry of a restaurant... or the director of an amusement park that was pointing the visitor towards the entry of the tunnel of horror.

The red blinking arrow over its entry pointed down...

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:15 pm

None of this made any sense to the redheaded agent. She looked outside out the window as she and the warden walked down the corridor. The window showed the prison courtyard, its silvered glass preventing the yard's occupants from seeing the inquiring agent. The women outside seemed to be just milling around outside, she saw no of the activities that would normally she would see in a prison.

Normally she would expected just to see the tough women, the women hardened by life and time spent in the prison. But that not what she saw, all she saw were women milling about the courtyard. It was as if they were standing around just to be seen by the others and anyone that was passing by the windows. But they wouldn't have any idea who was that looking through the one-way windows.

It was then that the strictly-dressed woman and the agent came to an elevator door. The warden hit a button for the elevator and told the agent that she would be best to go down alone to meet the women in solitary confinement. The redhead was not sure but she thought she saw a small smirk as if she knew something the agent didn't. The smirk quickly faded away as the elevator door opened and warden's hand gestured to door.

The redhead stepped in to the elevator, wondering what she would find below...

Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:06 pm

A few seconds after the doors of the elevator closed and it began to move down, Minerva heard a rustling noise coming from the speaker. And then the voice of the warden.

"Yeah... well... at first i would like to tell you, how terribly sorry i am that you will have to go through all this... but i didn't call you to solve the case. I just wanted to test something, and i must say... i am quite content that the effect is quite as strong as I imagined. Even better. There is nothing that can bring the girls to talk, not even the prospect of being free of it. Very very amazing. So if you go through hell down there, take comfort in the tought that you have made me a very rich woman... hehe..."

The doors of the elevator opened with a hiss, and Minerva would see... almost nothing. It was dark out there, and almost the only light that fell into the adjacent corridor came from the inside of the elevator. To the left and the right of the corridor, at least as far as Minerva could see into the dark, there were doors torn from their angles, standing skewed and dented in their former frames. The lights in the corridor were broken, and just a few sizzling noises and sparks were commenting on their, obviously, violent destruction. Far down the corridor, 20 meters more or less, one last neon light made last efforts to blink inconsistently in the futile try to ignite, but the sparks coming from it made obvious that it would not succeed anytime soon.

A red sign with "Security Lockdown" written on it, began to blink on the inside of the elevator just above Minervas head, tinting the spooky scenery variantly in red, which didn't make it any better.
Minerva would know: She did just become imprisoned here, and the sound of closing security gates in the elevator shaft just emphasized what she already knew.

"It's not important if you don't understand right now what i am talking about, you will soon enough. Usually i should kill you to silence you, but this would only lead to many ugly questions with the ADDministration if you do not return in one piece. Fortunately i have a better, though i fear... more messy option at my hand. So... don't take it personal, but i think you will recognize that this has to be done..."

As the rustling in the speaker vanished, Minerva would see the head of a woman appearing through the destroyed frame of the first prison door on the right. Her hair was shaggy, stringy, and judging from the nude shoulders, she was not wearing her prison suit. The red light from the elevator made it hard to determine the hair color. Dark... probably black or brown.
She didn't say anything, but her eyes... her eyes were the same that Minerva would have seen upstairs with Jenna. Wide with fear. Then, almost without making a sound, she did vanish back into "her" cell again.

And then there was this voice. It was hers, though it came from down her spine like an iceblock that was sliding into her brain. And it sounded wrong, as if someone took words she once thought, and patched them together in a wrong way, making the sentence sound all wrong and fragmented.

"Welcome to hell, naughty girl"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Minerva first indication of the trouble was in when the speaker came to life, and began to fill the elevator with the voice of the warden. And she was telling the poor agent that she had fallen into a trap, a trap that the warden had made for her. The young woman cursed the strictly dressed woman, for betraying her for money. You bitch! Don't think this is over, I will get out of here and hunt you down.

It was then that the door opened into almost nothing. The only light that was illuminating the hallway came from Minerva's own elevator. The few things that Minerva could make out looked like they had been destroyed. All the lights had looked liked they had been ripped apart by something. Every door that the redhead could see looked like it had to ripped from their frames and bent as if by some sort of powerful force.

The agent backed up in the elevator as she suddenly felt very vulnerable. Being in a prison, she was not allowed to bring any weapons in and she was only wearing her ADD Dress uniform. Her non-regulation pink skirt and knee high socks were not going to help her here. The agent would find anything short of a shiv that would be of any use as a weapon. The agent did the first think she thought up, hit the up button on the elevator.

It was then that the Security Lockdown sign began to blink, tinting Minerva world with flashes of red. There would be no easy escape for the redheaded agent. Worse she could hear the security gates closing above her making climbing out also not an option. The warden then said she need to silent the poor agent, but told her that killing her was not option. Minerva didn't know what she meant by that, but she knew she wasn't going to like it.

Movement did get the attention of the young agent as she spotted one person in her cell. It was one of prisoners, though she wasn't wearing her uniform at least the part of her that Minerva could see. The person looked wide eyed in terror and actually went to hide in her cell. That part really concerned the redhead, that someone would willing hide in their prison cell than attempt to get away.

Before she could worry about it voice came out of no where. It sounded like hers, well one after it patched together out of existing words she thought. W-who are you? What do you want?

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 pm

"A complex question, and an insignificant one so i will skip them both"

There was movement in the back and... reflections. Somewhere in the dark, between elevator and flickering light, something... arose. But the light in its back gave away only the sheer hulking size by illumiating the boundaries of whatever was lurking there.
There were no possibilities to make out any more features yet, but its size and... well... its inhuman build, that were the first hints of its alien origins, because a human couldn't be that big. And it was huge, reaching almost to the ceiling of the high corridor.

Well... there was the strange and terror inducing way of communication that this thing was abusing in Minervas head, of course.

Then an illuminated, stretching, tentacle and another one, visible clearly only for the blink of an eye. Given the distance and the creatures supposed size, they must have been several meters long, at their base probably as thick as Minervas leg, and they were growing from the creatures back, just next to two long extra limbs, which didn't fit into the human base pattern either, and which ended, at least according to their shadow, in large scythes or something similar.
There could have been more alien features, but the timing in which the light in the back was illuminating the scenery were just too short and too incoherent to make out any more, so just the tentacles and the scythes remained prominent, because they were reaching out from the aliens frame. But a bad feeling in Minervas gut would tell her that what she saw was just a fracture.

"I will rather tell you what is going to happen girl. Soon i will peel you out off that short pink shirt, and this complimenting uniform, and then i will rape you, and put my seed and semen into your beautiful body, countless times. And from there its all going down..."

There was the hint of light coming from the creature now, not very strong, orange, and coming from up there where its head should be, at least if it was basically following humanoid physiology. Yes... of course... its eyes were glowing... Six sparks began to ignite in the darkness, but their inability to light up the aliens face just yet made even more obvious how little Minerva was able to see of the creature, while itself could judge her like she was a deer that stood frozen in the lightcone of an oncoming car.

"In the end you will serve my purposes in more ways than you might imagine. But right now... you will be raped."

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 am

Minerva could her the creature dismiss the question using her disjointed voice in her own head. Slowly she began to realize there was something standing at the other side of the hallway. Though it blocked the few lights flickering on the other side, the back light did illuminate the sheer size of the clearly inhuman creature. The giant creature literally filled the hallway as slowly began to move to towards the trapped agent. She could see two huge tentacles extend from its back and that at it had two gigantic scythes for the arms.

There was other details for sure but the young woman was unable to make them out to in the poor lit hallway. All she knew was the creature was coming, and it was coming for her. That voice...her voice...came into her head again as the random words were forced to form sentences. The creature told her that he was going to take her over and over again.

As if to emphasize the fact, six lights began to glow in a pattern. It was clear that was where the head was as the creature continued to move towards her. The young agent was terrified but she quickly began to look for other corridors to run to. There had to be stairs or something to get out of this section of the prison. She just had to find it. She had to.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:43 pm

The creature saw Minerva stepping out of the elevator and looking for another exit out of her predicament. It ... studied her movements, and seeing the female soldier in her little skirt, and her official uniform made something move in the depths of his body. A... tingling feeling and then the feeling of the alien genitalia pressing against the bony plates of their body compartment which contained each. It was a welcome feeling, and a remainder of that part of the alien sexuality that was grounded in the sexuality of uncounted human males, whose brains it ones absorbed. There was no true comparison, the rememberances and feelings it brought were part of the alien physiology now, but if there was, it would have almost felt like a dick getting hard in a tight jeans. They were pressing to be released. And then put into the warm folds of the girl that was desperately trying to get away.

You are very beautiful, girl. Sexy. Many of the men i devoured would have considered you a good fuck.

Minerva would know nothing of the alien psychology of course, she would only know the threat, which was already spoken. It wanted to rape her.
From the door of woman with the haunting expression, she heard some rustling, or even supressed crying, but her instincts would urge her to ignore it. Tactic mode. First get out. Then... get a weapon... and then... rock and roll.

First place to look for the stairs was always close to the elevator, wouldn't it? At least if the architect cared a little about the needs and comfort of the... inhabitants. But given that this was a prison...

Nevertheless... against all odds... turning to the left after leaving the elevator, feeling her way more then seeing it, because of the insufficient illumination, she would find a door. A closed one. And locked of course...

"Oh... you wan't to leave us already? So soon?"

But given that this was the little chance she had, and its words in her head, there was the faint hope that this door would buy her the necessary time. And witnessing the threatening pace with which the creatures evil orange glowing eyes were approaching her, there was no other choice. She had to break through. Either this or...

rape

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next