View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty) 

Post Re: The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty)
Kitty smiled as she dropped her towel showing her naked human form as she gently sat on his lap smiling at him softly.

The Catgirl smiled and slowly moved off Sselstria and looked around her home curiously.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:58 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks chuckled as he said to her. "Rest your body against mine, kitten... and may I say that you have a beautiful body?"

Sselstria smiled at the catgirl as she looked around. "Impressive isn't it? How do you feel about your new home?" She said gently.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:47 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty blushed as she rested against him burying her face into his shoulder, "T-thank you sir," She said acting timidly.

The Catgirl gave her a big happy smile and made a cute nya sound.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:54 pm
Profile YIM

"Don't mention it, kitten. i AM merely telling you the truth, after all." He said to her. He paused for a moment before asking. "What is your story kitten? How did you become an agent?"

Sselstria smiled and said. "I see... think you are going to enjoy staying here?"

Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm
Profile YIM

"Nothing special really...I was shipped off that school to become a slave girl and an ADD patrol rescued me and i was drafted in," She said softly as she cuddles with Fenricks.

The Catgirl nya'd again before nodding eagerly

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:05 am
Profile YIM

"School? Ah the infamous Shokushu I suppose." Fenricks said thoughtfully. "Many girls in the slave market seems to come from that school. And would you consider yourself fortunate... or otherwise in your tenure with the ADD?"

Sselstria smiled and said. "I am glad then. Did my mate give you a name?"

Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:25 pm
Profile YIM

"Well I didn't really have much in the way of choice..." Kirsty said softly stroking one of her arms softly as she looked at him naked still in his arms as she blushed.

The Catgirl tilted her head before shaking it saying she wasn't named..

Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:45 pm
Profile YIM

He chuckled and nodded. "I suppose so... and I can see that the Mistress has been treating you well. I will do the same of course... and there anything you wish to eat while you are on board?"

Sselstria thought for a moment and said. "Is there a name where you prefer to be called?"

Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:43 pm
Profile YIM

Kirsty smiled, "Thank you...but I'm fine for now, I can eat later..." She said softly as she looked at him, "I...I have to ask sir, what do you think of Human Women?" She asked softly.

The Catgirl tilted her head as she shrugged her shoulders never thought about it, it seemed.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:14 am
Profile YIM

"Human women eh?" Fenricks said thoughtfully and said. "Well to be honest the thought never really came to me, though one thing I do know is that some people in the galaxy regard them as mere toys and potential breeding stock. As for me... I'm pretty neutral about it. I only take the sexual slavery thing to those who has betrayed me. Some of your former sisters in the ADD are actually aboard my ship... though they serve their purpose as dairy cows to me."

Sselstria looked thoughtful and nodded. "Very well... it seems that you need a name now, don't you since you are going to live with us?"

Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:04 pm
Profile YIM

Kirsty gulped slightly at the words of ADD agents becoming Cowgirls as she looked at him a little worried now as she heard he was only mean to those who betrayed him...as she looked at him curiously.

"Has every ADD Agent you met betrayed you?" She asked softly.

The Catgirl nya'd cutely and nodded making a cute post her tail swishing side to side.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 pm
Profile YIM

"Well... not exactly. There are some who are like you so I usually let them go with the same warning I gave you. They knew I wasn't joking, so they gave me their private transponders and discreet comm channels to warn me of their whereabouts, especially if the ADD asks them to do a mission that I am involved in. I usually skip that mission and do it somewhere else." He said to her in a calm tone. "Why do you ask?"

Sselstria nodded and said. "Is there any name that comes to mind? You could try scratching out the possibilities on the ground."

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 am
Profile YIM

Kirsty nodded softly, "No reason I just wanted to know.." She said softly as her naked form sat on the edge of the bed gently and smiled "I've...just been afraid ever sense I left home..." She said shivering slightly.

The Catgirl purred and using a claw she began drawing a name called Diana...

Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:11 pm
Profile YIM

"Ahhh... but you have your Mistress to turn to for protection now, do you not? And of course you have me. Between the two of us, I am sure we can keep you safe." Fenricks said grinning at her.

"DIana.... that is a beautiful name." Sselstria commented as she looked at the catgirl with a smile.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 pm
Profile YIM

"I know I have Mistress..and you, but I'm still scared, it's just who I am," She said as she looked at him with a timid face softly while moving to snuggle against Fenricks chest burying her face against his shoulder.

Diana purred with a smile and walked over cuddling against Sselstria.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:22 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next