View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty) 

Post Re: The Kitten and the Wolf (For Kirsty)
Fenricks grinned as he watched the ship land, and he smiled at her. "Welcome to my ship, kitten. Now what do you want to do, now that you are here?"

Sselstria moaned louder in pleasure, the sensations of the catgirl's tail hairs was driving her crazy in pleasure and the way her mouth and hands were working on her breasts and ass made her feel as though she was in total bliss.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:58 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty blushed walking out of her ship and smiled, "W-well sir I don't have much to wait for, so I am all yours if you wish me to do?" She asked softly.

The Catgirl purred while she kept the pleasuring onto Sselstria's breasts, pussy and nipples sucking her while fucking her constantly with a giggle.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:02 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks smiled and said. "Well kitten, we won't be doing much fucking for now... since I believe that you must be a bit tired from that. Why don't you go and take a shower in one of my ship's facilities. We'll figure out what to do later."

Sselstria moaned louder, pleasure washing over her body as the catgirl gave her a lot of pleasure with the way she was fucking her with her tail, and her hands were practically driving her closer and closer to her peak.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty nodded softly as she bowed her head to Fenricks and headed to the showers or where she guessed they were.

The Catgirl purred as she continued her work on Sselstria wanting her cumming as she giggles thrusting her tail in and out of her constantly.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:53 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks smiled as he waited for Kitty to finish showering. He liked the Kitten, and he was wondering how will she react when he brought her to the holosuites. There were a few interesting programs there... though taking her to one of the VIP guest rooms and bedding her there was also an option.

Sselstria moaned loudly, finally succumbing to the pleasure as she came hard, her muscles clamping over the catgirl's tail as her juices drenched the tail.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

Kitten timidly headed into a shower room and began turning one on and began to wash herself the warm water cascading down her body as she rubbed her breasts slightly as she washed her hair and body gently for now closing her eyes as she was curious what would happen while staying with this associate of her mistress...

The Catgirl giggles and calmly pulled her tail out of Sselstria and kissed her cheek and meowed cutely wagging her tail while sitting ontop of her.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:11 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks smiled softly as he browsed through the databanks of his cargo manifest. He already obtained what he came for, and while it was some time before he made his delivery, he already had a shipment of essences and plants to be delivered in two days' time. He then waited for Kitty to finish bathing.

Sselstria panted for a moment, waiting until her climax subsided, before smiling at the catgirl and gently petted her head, and scratched her ears gently.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:15 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty sighed as she stroked her hair as she washed herself and rinsed her hair and body off before grabbing a nearby towel and dried off looking around cautiously.

The Catgirl smiled as she just sat there straddling the hips of Sselstria.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:49 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks smiled as he waited for Kitty to come out of the shower. SHe should be finishing soon, and he waited for her to get dressed before deciding what to do with her.

Sselstria smiled as she gently hugged the catgirl to her, scratching her ears gently and said. "You are really an adorable girl..."

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 pm
Profile YIM

Kitty soon returned only wearing a towel for now and blushed looking at the floor as she approached Fenricks.

The Catgirl purred more at the scratching as she nuzzled and cuddled Sselstria giggling in enjoyment.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:18 pm
Profile YIM

Fenricks smiled at her and said. "You look pretty good, kitten. What do you feel right now? Refreshed after the shower I hope?"

Sselstria smiled as the cat girl cuddled against her, and she continued to scratch her ears and said. "You know, I think I found myself a new cuddle companion, wouldn't you agree?"

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:07 am
Profile YIM

Kirsty smiles and nodded, "Y-yes sir, I'm refreshed and feeling pretty good," She said smiling brightly.

The Catgirl purred and nodded as she cuddled Sselstria softly licking her nose.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:13 am
Profile YIM

He smiled at her and then said. "Come along with me now, kitten... we can go to my room and then there are things I want to ask you about."

Sselstria smiled softly as she hugged the girl close, scratching her ears as she loved hearing the catgirl purr.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:03 pm
Profile YIM

Kirsty nodded and moved close to Fenricks and smiled.

"Well shall we go then?" She asked awaiting Fenricks to lead her away.

The Catgirl purred more while nuzzling against Sselstria enjoying herself.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:12 am
Profile YIM

Fenricks smiled as he brought her to one of the VIP rooms and then sat down on the bed. He then patted his lap and said. "Why don't you sit here, kitten? And then we can talk for a bit."

Sselstria smiled as she gently kissed the cat girl again on her lips even as she scratched her ears.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:34 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next