View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Welcome to my parlor [Calista and Dr Steiner] 

Post Re: Welcome to my parlor [Calista and Dr Steiner]
Tutting lightly, the doctor shook her head before looking at the woman closely, a soft smile on her lips. "That just won't do. I paid a considerable amount of money for your service, and I do believe that our contract had no article regarding, ah, the state of your articles... If you must do maintenance work, then you may wear the appropriate garments for the occasion. Beyond that... I expect to see you in nothing, Bela." Katherine leaned in closer, her lips brushing against Bela's lips before speaking in a soft tone, "Which brings me to the second rule... No arguing with me. I expect obedience from my employees, and as my employee for the time being, you will adhere to my rules, is that clear?"

She did not even give the woman the opportunity to answer, her lips suddenly pressed against Bela's own as her tongue slipped past them without any resistance thanks to the pheromones. As she did so, the doctor reached behind and pulled the zipper on her dress, tugging it down until there was enough slack for her to slip out of it, leaving the woman naked except for a thong of her own.

Breaking away, Dr. Steiner smiled at her employee, wondering what the undercover agent was thinking or whenever she was able to think past all the close exposure to the pheromones. By now, the canister she had left in Bela's room would have released its cargo, the Harvester slipping away and hiding itself somewhere aboard the ship as it began to alter itself into a pheromone-pumping factory and begin its task of filling the ship with the airborne chemical. "Now, are you going to argue some more instead of joining me?"

Thu May 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Calista couldn't help but fall into the embrace, her tongue wrestling with the doctors as her mind ws clouded by the cloying scent of the woman's perfume. She more felt than saw as the dress slid off of Steiners body and pooled onto the deck, Calista taking a deep breath as she licked her lips and looked at the mostly naked woman in front of her. She had no way of knowing that her target had already sabotaged her efforts to capture her, that she was no longer the cat in this game, but that didn't matter as she took a deep stadying breath that fed more of the pheromones into her system. "I-I'm sorry Doctor...I can't do this...I'm not some Vanejin slut you can buy for an hour, now if you'll excuse me I have a ship to prep for take off."

While her words sounded steady and authorative, the core of her being was anything but as it burned with a liquid fire that begged for release. She gently pushed Steiner back from her, aiming her hands for the other womans shoulder before she felt them diverted to press against the ample mounds of the Doctors titflesh. She hesitated for a moment before standing up and drawing her hands away "My ship my rules, you may have paid me for a job, but that doesn't give you rights to tell me what I can and cannot do on my ship and I can't stop you from being dressed or undressed how you want...if you don't like it you can find another pilot to take you on your little trip.". This time 'Bela' did not wait for a response from her guest as she picked up her belt and closed up her pants while heading for the bridge, where she could hopefully get a respite from the Doctor and her perfume.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Thu May 10, 2012 1:59 pm
Profile YIM

The doctor smiled at her employee's retreating back. Well, this wasn't going to be that simple after all. Not when she kept running into agents that could resist her advances. Not for long, but all the same... Shrugging, Dr. Steiner retrieved her dress and held it in her arm as she too left the space, falling back to her quarters. Two could play at this game, really. Beside, 'Bela' had already taken in plenty of pheromones from the doctor, and they were somewhat diluted, only at half strength. The Harvester she had smuggled on board, on the other hand, wasn't suppressed in any manner whatsoever. The pheromones it was releasing now was the very best the Harvesters could produce. It was simply a matter of time...

Instead, Dr. Steiner remained in her room, resting on the bed. Still in the nude, the scientist went over several reports she had brought with her regarding the Harvesters' combat data against both Kast forces and the mercenaries under her employ. It had been some time already and they were already well off planet. Inhaling softly, Dr. Steiner smiled as she noted that the pheromone level was already considerably high, and still rising. That was proof the Harvester had gotten somewhere within the ship where it made spreading pheromones around much easier. "Not much longer, then you'll be just another Vanejin slut..." The doctor smiled as she spoke under her breath, patiently waiting for her prey...

Sat May 12, 2012 7:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2