View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Welcome to my parlor [Calista and Dr Steiner] 

Post Welcome to my parlor [Calista and Dr Steiner]
As her eyelids fluttered open, the green hazed room slowly came into focus for ADD Special Talent Calista Cole. Every limb felt heavy, as if a hundred pound weight was attached to them. She lolled her head around as fuzzy and indistinct movement in front of her gave way to a startlingly clear vision of the crustacean-like Harvesters. The blond haired woman's attention was drawn to the right where she saw the six other missing and captured ADD Agents writhing and moaning. Each was attached to the wall, their wrists bound securely above their heads while their legs where pulled wide and secured to the wall by thick tentacles, exposing every whole to be made available to the Harvesters as they were nothing more than nutrient factories for future generations of the evolutionarily insidious creatures. All writhed and gave muffled moans as their mouths where stuffed full of long sinewy tentacles. From her position near the center of the room, Calista could see as bulges traveled down the length of the tentacles, pumped from the pulsating organ hidden else where within the colony and into the eagerly receptive women. The blond haired agent didn't know what was worse, becoming nothing but a living fuck toy like the other or resisting like she had.

Calista, at least on some level entranced by the pheromones of the hive and the chemicals of the Harvesters slime, watched the others with an almost detached disinterest. Deep within her the chemicals worked at filling her mind and body full of lust and awakened the primitive mating instincts within her. Her plump lips, slightly parted and smeared with traces of the slime, began to feel so dry. As she licked them and tasted more the slime on them, fought against the urges of how good it would feel to be filled with one of the squirming larval Harvesters, how she craved feeling cum blast into her, coating her, oozing from her ravaged womanhood.

“No! Must fight it!” She stammered to herself as she tried to resist her own desires. “How can I want those t-things...thing inside me, Oh Goddd...” The ADD Agent was laid back on a strange organic chair as if on display for the Harvesters, her legs pulled back and held wide by several steel strong tendrils, held completely open to the alien creatures. “M-Must f-fight...muuuuust fiiiiight...” She trailed off as a large Crawler approached her. Recognizing her condition, the alien creature simply stared at her, watching the enticingly sexy figure struggle in futility against her own body and instincts. Seemingly growing impatient, the Crawler produced a tentacle up from the mass around its body, and shot it forward into Calista's mouth.

“Ooohhh Mmph...” The helpless woman moaned as she tasted the slime, the sheer thickness making it seem like molasses flowing down her throat on a cold winter morning. As she ingested more of the substance, she started to fall further and further under the control of the colony's pheromones she breathed in. The chemicals in the slime caused her body to entire body to tingle. She moaned as her will snapped and her legs where pulled higher and wider as they could be forced, making her as appealing as possible to her new sexual companions. The Crawler wasted no time upon seeing her defeat and penetrated the swollen and puffy sex of the Captured agent. Calista gave a deep, guttural moan as she felt her newest lover penetrating her sensitive and slightly gaping womanhood with multiple ribbed tentacles.

Soon she was panting and thrusting helplessly against the Crawler, as the last conscious thought of her own was how she ended up like the other agents she had come to rescue...

Several days earlier...

Calista sat dressed not in her typical skin tight silver combat suit, but in one of the may disguises she kept on board the Midnight Star. It was the rough and well worn garb of a freighter pilot, legitimate shipping or otherwise. The outfit consisted of a pair of scuffed but much loved looking boots, a pair of faded green dungarees, a dark brown military surplus t-shirt with a multi-pocketed vest over it. She had her normally blond hair dyed a deep, lustrous raven color with it pulled back into a ponytail with several strand strategically left out of place for effect. Similarly she had changed her distinctive eyes to a more mundane brown with the use of contacts. She sat in a booth near the back of the bar with the tattered burgundy curtain open as she waited for Doctor Steiner, the woman would be hiring her to make a supply run to the Outer Rim colony of Hadrian's Peak on planet LV-347 while nursing a battered metal mug of what tasted like FTL drive coolant mixed with battery acid.

The reason she was undercover was for two reasons, one she was Special Talent which meant that she possessed psionic abilities and two that several ADD Agents had gone missing in the Outer Rim regions, no trace of their ships could be found in any of the starship chop shops or being sold in the more unscrupulous used starship lots in the area. Quiet inquires with some of the local pirate and slaver groups had also pulled out a big fat negative and for once the trafficker scum had been surprisingly honest, knowing that having the ADD crawling all over the region would be bad for business. So quickly running out of leads, a smuggler contact turned her onto Doctor Steiner who was looking for someone willing to transport a substantial supply of bio-mimetic gel. The substance was highly regulated as some of the worse bio-engineered diseases had been created using the substance, though that is not to say it did not have legitimate medical uses, mostly in the fields of genetics and vaccine research. Though the quantities that she was looking to have transported were definitely more than enough to put her away for several life times.

The agent had quietly made some inquires into the LV-347 and found that it was supposedly over run by some xeno-infestation, but it had also turned up that she wasn't the first person to be asking around about it and once the missing agents images where flashed around it turned out that they all had been asking about the system. So now she waited for her "employer" so she could have chance to scout the area before trying to a rescue mission.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:58 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Welcome to my parlor [Calista and Dr Steiner]
The good doctor did not normally come out to meet with those who had nothing to offer her directly, preferring to send messengers and proxies in her stead. This time around, however, Dr. Katherine Steiner found it necessary to come out of her sanctum and deal with such a person directly. The bio-mimetic gel she had amassed over the last few months, in such sizable quantities that it had cost a fortune to gather them and another fortune to bribe everyone involved to remain silent. Even then, the expenditures did not even begin to put a dent in her considerable budget, largely in thanks to the commercial arm of her enterprises. After all, genetics was such a profitable market to the right people. Cloning and bio-weapons were just the tip of the iceberg!

She hadn't come alone, however. Instead, the doctor was accompanied by the usual cadre of soldiers, who had remained stationed just outside the establishment as she proceeded inside alone, more than confident in her ability to deal with unexpected dangers. This time, she came wearing no labcoats as that would have been too obvious a sign, instead wearing one of her favorites, a one-shouldered black hi-lo dress complimented by black heels, eschewing any personal lingerie. She had come dressed as her best, after all, always reveling in her beauty and using it as one of her weapons. Males, after all, were so easy to manipulate. Females, on the other hand, required more finesses but she was more than equal to the task.

Moving up to the owner of the joint, the woman conversed with him briefly, inquiring as to whenever her contact had arrived yet or not. Once she had been informed that the one she was here to see had indeed arrived, the man pointed out where she was to go. Putting down some legal tender onto the bar, the woman smiled and asked him to forget that she had been here, adding in a suggestive wink to seal the deal before moving on. It didn't take long for Dr. Steiner to arrive at the booth in the back, taking notice of a raven-haired woman who appeared to not be enjoying her beverage, which was a given considering what sort of place it was. She very much preferred fine wine or strong liquor to cheap beverages; after all, why should someone like her have to lower her standards?

"Bela Delstee?" Katherine smiled as she slid into the booth, keeping her attention on the woman as she slid the drapes forward, allowing them some privacy. Though the undercover agent wouldn't know it yet, her identify had already been betrayed by her own smuggler contact, presumably out of revenge as the agent had been holding something over his head. This suited Katherine just fine, as it merely meant that she'd simply have to deal with the woman once her 'job' was over, and that meant another subject for her research. All in all, not quite a bad deal.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Calista looked up as her alias was mentioned and quickly took stock of the woman now joining her in the booth. She had read the debriefing reports on the Pandora incident, especially the scant information concerning Dr. Steiner. She slid her mug away as she flashed the woman one of those roguish grin that smugglers were famous (or infamous depending on which person you asked) as she replied

"I am..and since you are joining me intimately you are Doctor Katherine Steiner, quite a reputation you have garnered for yourself...I don't know many folks with the fortitude to attack an ADD warship, so you'll forgive me the niceties but do you have our agreed upon fee?" Her role as smuggler was almost second nature to her now as she, kept her mind on business despite the other womans obvious attempts otherwise "Forgive me if I'm not the trusting sort...business before pleasure."

She leaned back on her side of the booth, getting comfortable as she waited for her mark to start digging her hole deeper so she could bury her on some far flung penal rock where she'd never see the light of a sun again.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 pm
Profile YIM

Katherine merely smiled at the mention of the Pandora, understanding fully well that the incident had elevated her up to such heights that there could be no doubt that the brass would want the Harvester problem permanently solved, and the best way of doing that was to put an end to Dr. Steiner. Without her to manage the Harvesters, there could be no doubt that they would eventually become disorganized enough that an coordinated effort on the ADD's part would eradicate them for good. It was just a pity that none of them understood that she was effectively what kept the Harvesters in check, ensuring that they did not evolve beyond the ADD's, beyond the galaxy's, capability to handle. They couldn't even handle isolated cases, much less a full invasion.

"Oh, don't believe everything you hear, Miss Delstee. I had some, ah, assistance. That said, it wasn't all that difficult, not when the standards of the agents that the ADD employ continue to be... subpar." Katherine smiled, the remark meant to test the undercover agent, before she slipped her hand into her bag, rummaging around. "But, yes, I do have what you want." It was then that she set down a sizable stack of currency on the table before 'Bela', easily twice what the so-called smuggler had demanded. "This is double the fee, Miss Delstee. I would like to renegotiate the terms of our contract a bit, as there has been some developments on my side. I trust this will be sufficient for my small request?"

Last edited by Dr. Steiner on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:45 am

Calista was immediately suspicious as she saw the much larger stack of cred chips laying on the table. The little voice in the back of her head warned her she needed to back away, something wasn't right though she still felt that she was in control and could handle anything that came up. She picked up a one of the chips and checked the amount on it and then looked up at her new boss. "When you recruit from a school where the girls are raped by whatever flavor of tentacle beast is popular that week, what can you expect besides cum sluts begging for their next fuck?"

Though it pained her inside to say such a thing about the girls trapped on the island, she did it as part of her cover and checked another cred chip "So what is important enough that you are willing to double our negotiated price for?"

She dropped the chip in the stack with the rest and waited to hear the explanation as she arched an eyebrow and added with an indignant tone to her voice "I don't like it when people want to renegotiate...means they are trying to screw you."

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:27 am
Profile YIM

Katherine chuckled at the remark. "Touche." So she could keep her composure after all. perhaps she was a cut above the usual agents that the doctor had been getting lately. Just a pity that she had already been found out beforehand, really. Otherwise it might have had been the doctor who would be captured instead. "But that isn't important now." Katherine set an arm down onto the table, her chin resting on the palm of her hand as she stared at the 'smuggler'.

"Having a reputation like mine makes it difficult to move without attracting the attentions of others, and surely, you understand the appeal of discretion. What I would like you to do is continue with the original contract, but in addition, I would like you to take me along with you to our destination. I've set up precautions to ensure that my rivals go chasing false leads and that they are kept preoccupied by my own operatives. I simply need to get to LV-347, discreetly."

The woman smiled then, her free hand now tracing circles on the surface of the table, allowing the woman time to consider what she had been told. "That said," Katherine quipped up as if with an afterthought, "I just might want to screw you regardless. After all, I enjoy mixing business with pleasure... A smuggler like you, you must have heard quite a few things about me, no? If it helps, I can be quite generous..." The woman smiled as she looked down at the creds, then back up at the smuggler. "Especially if you're the greedy sort. I have deep pockets, considering the nature of the shipment involved."

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 am

Calista's nose twitched as she caught a whiff of the woman's perfume, it was cloying, but was a sweet and subtle fragrance that caused her puse to quicken. She cleared her throat as she took a sip from the horrible drink that seemed to focus her a bit as she returned the smile, while taking a look at the stack of cred chips as if that was something going to sway her decision one way or another. "Alright I'll take you and the cargo...I can provide you with your own berth," she paused as her considered the Doctors advance and smile as she leaned forward, knowing she was playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse right now but she still thought that she was the cat.

"As for the pleasure...even with the FTL on my ship...it is a three day trip...a lot can happen in that time, cooped up in such a close space...and I've heard the rumors about your generousity...but a good smuggler knows when not to dip too deep." She watched the fingers tracing idly across the table and found her thoughts wandering towards what those lithe looking appendages could do with her.

She met the Doctors gaze and say a coy, knowing smirk spread across the buxom womans features as if she knew what Calista had been thinking and swallowed as the air in the booth was feeling rather stuffy "So when do we leave Doctor?"

Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:17 am
Profile YIM

The doctor chuckled, pleased that the smuggler was willing to accept such a request. Not that she really had any say in the matter, as she was under cover, after all. Indeed, she was virtually calling all the shots here. "Very good." Katherine smiled, watching as the smuggled leaned forward to say what she had to say next. It was certainly a wonderful opportunity to get to know the agent better, even if she didn't see it that way; beside where else could she run on a ship? "Three days. That will be just fine, Miss Delstee. I'm sure I'll find a good way to pass the time with your help..."

With that, Katherine got out of the booth, satisfied with all that had been said and decided upon, with the exception of her prey's last question. "I'll have my people deliver the shipment to your ship, please supervise them and ensure that the shipment is placed somewhere secure. I'd hate for them to be damaged in the trip. As for when we will be leaving, I won't be ready anytime soon, so..." With that, Katherine eased herself closed to Bela, leaning in toward the smuggler as they came face to face, the air heavy with her pheromones now. She merely smiled as she slid her hand across the smuggler's cheek, "I'll be there in three days. I look forward to... getting to you know better, Bela."

And with that, the woman left, the drape swaying in her wake. Which left the undercover agent alone to wonder just what it was about the doctor that made her seem so charming and persuasive, for the pheromones of the Harvesters would not have been something known to the ADD at this point. A girl, after all, had to keep some secrets.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 am

Calista let out a breath that she hadn't realized she had been holding once the doctor was gone, she licked her lips while pulling her hair down out of the ponytail before she ran her hand through her hair. She felt slightly heady, which she attributed to the fact that she was one step closer to finding the missing agents. She picked up the chips and considered the new arrangement and was surprised as she felt a little heated pit drop into her core as she thought about the small confines of her ship while being so close to the voluptous doctor. She shook her head and picked up her payment and slide out of the booth, needing to make some arrangements of her own.

She paid her tab with one of the new cred chip as she left to meet with the contact that had betrayed her...

[b[Three days later[/b]

Calista stood on the ramp of the Midnight Nova in a tight black tank top that hugged her torso and made her ample breast seem even bigger through illusion, a pair of low hanging cargo pants that showed off the waist band of her black panties. Her boots thumped on the metal walkway as she paced back and forth, waiting on her passenger who was currently running a few minutes late. Her thoughts drifted to the illegal cargo secured and hidden away in the hidden compartments of the ship, the Doctors men had been extremely careful handling the gel, which had belied their hulking and brutish forms.

The undercover agent was brought out of her reverie by the click-click-click of a pair of expensive heels that signaled the arrival of Doctor Steiner. She watched as each step caused the other woman's breast to bounce and jiggle slightly with each step the doctor took. Calista could only imagine what that sight did to any male of any species, as it was the slight breeze that stirred the normal dead air within the hanger caused the subtly intoxicating fragrance that surrounded the doctor to waif gently towards the agent. Calista felt herself take a deep breath as her breathing quickened.

"Your late...I know your business is a little different, but for me time is money. The agent said in mock annoyance, though it was only partially an act while she looked at her employer and passenger.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:45 am
Profile YIM

As the doctor had left, she smiled as she went over what she had seen of the undercover agent. Yes, they were still unaware of the pheromones the Harvesters released into the environment around themselves. Or if they were, they were unaware that Dr. Steiner could do the same. All the subtle signs had shown her that this 'Bela Delstee' was every bit as vulnerable to the pheromones as all of the others she had come across.

Good, that made things simpler. It would certainly be easy to manipulate the agent and lure her into the trap.

She made a mental note to bribe the agent's smuggler contact as a 'thank you' and to ensure his continued loyalty to the doctor, if only to make sure that he would continue to betray the agent. The doctor left the establishment with her guards and returned to her ship, intending on making preparations to ensure that she wouldn't be seen by her enemies anywhere she did not wish to be discovered.

Three Days Later

Dr. Steiner made her way into the hangar, ignoring the sight of her employees hard at work and instead focused her attention on the false smuggler. She was certainly something to look at, the way she had dressed herself. The agent was good at disguises, the traitorous smuggler had mentioned. Smiling at Bela, the doctor approached her. Upon being 'scolded' by the undercover agent, Katherine gave her a guilty smile as she shrugged. "My apologies, but there were some things that had to be seen to, or it would have become quite the problem later on."

Clothed in a dark green dress this time, cut short and with straps over both her shoulders, her cleavage visible through the mesh. She was certainly dressed to entice, and it was clear in how many of the males working had become distracted, now berated by the soldiers in the doctor's employ.

"But that isn't important to you, of course. As for your time... Allow me to say this, money... Is of no object to me. You exist now as an employee of mine, and I would advise you to mind your tongue, Miss Delstee. There'll be more creds in it for you if you show some proper respect." Dr. Steiner smiled as she stepped past the smuggler, walking up the walkway into the ship, carrying with her only a personal bag for herself.

In her passage, plenty of pheromones had been released, a gentle dose to begin attracting the agent into her trap. In her wake, the Captain of the soldiers approached the smuggler. "Everything is ready here, miss. We have four other ships scheduled to take off soon, all of them with decoys. I advise you to wait twenty minutes before beginning takeoff to ensure no one see you. I leave the doctor in your care."

With that, the man backed away and began moving away, the rest of his soldiers joining him in military formation.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:56 am

Calista swallowed hard as she was sure that she could feel the Doctors eyes roaming over her body as she passed by the undercover agent, while the erstwhile agent caught herself doing the same thing to Steiner. She took a deep breath of the subtle fragrance of the womans perfume and for a moment she wanted to follow her passenger up onto the ship right then and there when the chief of the doctor's security entourage dragged her back to the business at hand. "Don't call me Miss...it is either Bela or Delstee...and I know how to do my job, so don't tell me how to fly and I won't tell you how to fight...clear?"

She turned and walked up the ramp and up into the ship, her boots clanging on the metal walkway, the heady scent of the Doctors perfume was stronger here and while Calista found that she liked it, while she could feel her nether lips moistening though she wasn't exactly sure why. It was no psionic effect that she was familiar with or could sense, but she had to push her pondering to the side as she saw Steiner step out of her bunk area. Her mind instantly became suspicious though she didn't let her cover slip...just meant she would have to search the room later.

" We are ready to go...just have to wait twenty minutes before take off, give our decoys a little of a head start," She said as she turned away to raise the ramp and then when she turned around found Doctor Steiner very close to her, their lips barely centimeters from one another as she felt her heart beating faster and the air around her filled with the scent of her passengers perfume.

As she licked her lips, her tongue brushed against the Doctors dark red painted lips as her breathing quickened and she felt that molten core of desire beginning to form deep in stomach.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:00 pm
Profile YIM

Keeping Calista pressed up against the closed entrance of her own ship, Katherine merely stared at her 'employee', a soft smile on her red lips as she watched the effects of her pheromones-based perfume working on the smuggler. The woman merely smiled more as she felt Calista's tongue brush against her own lips, sensing that her body was already reacting to the voluptuous female in front of her. It had been rather easy to snare the undercover agent, hadn't it?

Leaning in closer, Dr. Steiner pressed her body up against Calista's own as her lips too brushed against the agent's lips, enticing her once more as the woman worked on seducing the agent. "Twenty minutes... Plenty of time to get, ah, intimate, wouldn't you say?" Without giving her an opportunity to respond, Katherine pressed her lips against Calista's mouth, tongue licking against the agent's lips as her hands slowly slid over her waist, forcing the smuggler to have even less space to work in as she forced her to be confronted by only the woman in front of her, giving the pheromones more time to sink its metaphorical claws into Calista, strengthening the scientist's hold on her would be captor.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:38 am

Calista's head was swimming as Steiner pressed closer to her, the suggestion of spending that twenty minutes intimately engaged with this woman was dangerously enticing for the nearly compromised agent. He moaned lightly as she felt the other woman's hands wrapped around her waist and caused the nerves to tingle electrically with desire as it shot through her body. She found her thoughts being undermined by the desire to stripe her passenger naked, to suckle on those succulent mounds of flesh...to feel their bodies sliding together slick with sweat. A sudden flash of a darker thought through the doctors mind gave Calista the opening she needed to resist as her placed her hands against the other woman's chest and gently pushed as she smiled and cleared her throat, it being obvious that shwas rather worked up by the presence of the pheromones. "I-I...I need to make the c-checklist...for, um...take off...rain check for later?"

Keeping her mind focused was hard as she moved around Steiner, feeling as the doctor grabbed her hand and pulled her into a deeply passionate embrace that the undercover agent began to slowly return as she began to rub her hands over the doctors body. She soon felt the belt holding up her side arm loosen before dropping to the floor with a heavy thud while the snap on her pants was opened next. She stumbled back as she felt Steiners hand slide into her pants, undoubtedly feeling the wetness of her panties as she spread her legs wider apart. "Oh goddess yes...that f-feels so good..." she trailed off into a low moan as she sat/collapsed onto the edge of the rec table as he breathing became faster. The agent couldn't explain why she had suddenly become so aroused, but a part of her whispered to just enjoy it and not question the situation...take advantage of it.

Wed May 02, 2012 1:58 pm
Profile YIM

The smuggler was virtually ensnared by now, the doctor knew, by the way she was now reacting to such close proximity between their bodies. No longer unable to really resist anymore, the woman smiled as she felt her 'employee' run her hands over her busty frame, allowing the undercover agent to explore. It served, after all, to distract 'Bela' from the fact she was now having her belt removed and her pants pulled open. Yes, her pheromones were certainly working better than ever now, allowing for short-term exposure to wreck so much havoc on her inhibitions. "A rain check, I'm afraid, is not something I'm quite accustomed to. We've plenty of time, Bela... Plenty of time to enjoy ourselves. More important than some silly checklist, no?" She might have believed herself to be in control but it was surely now the doctor who held control over the undercover female.

Gently moving the smuggler onto the table, Dr. Steiner smiled as she kept on teasing Bela's wet cunt, allowing two fingers to pump in and out now to draw even more pleasure out of the female before her. All the while, she had been steadily increasing the level of pheromones in the small space, knowing full well that the ship would be flooded with the chemical in due time. Soon, however, the doctor stopped teasing Bela, pulling her hand out of her pants. "Before I continue, however... I have several rules I'd like for you to follow, especially if you want me to continue and make you feel good... The first one being, I do not wish to see you wearing any sort of clothes. As long as you are in my employ, I expect you to wear nothing at all while aboard your ship for the rest of our trip. Is that understood?" It was as good as a first test to test just how much control she had over the agent now. She did not expect it to be absolute already and was even anticipating some resistance.

Mon May 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Calista felt her rear bump against the small table bolted down in the middle of the room, barely noticing that the good Doctor had removed her belt, the buckle clanking on the deck plates as her pants where pulled roughly open. The undercover agent moaned a little when she felt that swift motion before the other woman's hand slipped between the thin fabric of her thong and her bare flesh. She leaned her head back as she braced her arms on the table while she felt the Doctors fingers strumming inside of her, she had never felt anything like this before, even with her conditioned body, the sensations where incredible but all too soon it stopped. She looked back to Steiner with almost desperate pleading filling her luminous green eyes as she listened to the Doctors rules.

Swallowing Calista shook her head as she licked her lips, unable to push herself away from the table without pressing her body against her 'employers' body. "I...uh...I-I can't do that, maintenance work...what if I'm just in my bra and panties?"

Her offer was a long shot, but she had barely resisted agreeing to the woman's demand, only the incredible mental fortitude granted her by the training she had undergone to become a Special Talent let her resist. She swallowed as she saw a flash of displeasure cross the woman's attractive features. The part of her that was already in thrall to the doctor screamed for her to strip naked right there just so the Doctor would continue her pleasurable ministrations "I-I need to keep up some kind of professional decorum after all."

Wed May 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next