View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Slime scale and a human girl tail(For Kouzakai) 

Post Slime scale and a human girl tail(For Kouzakai)
Mission: Observe Confirmed Archanius Alliance Lieutenant Kouzakai Gorshnak. Track until 17:00 hours... then confront and gain access to his ship... They said this mission could only go to me... I suppose the experiments finally became worthwhile...
Carmine shivered at the thought of her trauma as she hung above the target in a rather impressive tavern on a rather lush planet. Her stealth suit had been equipped with three auxilary batteries for this mission and her precious rifle slightly upgraded rested behind her. she just rested there recording the events that transpired. no one knew she was there and no one could see her yet at least. she shook her head glancing at her watch. she had to change into the most revolting outfit she had ever seen and act out the part of a very humanoid species. scanners wouldn't exactly read her as a normal human after the experiments so maybe she was the only one who could accomplish the task. she crept along the ceiling and exited the tavern only to enter at exactly 17:00 hours dressed in a rather strange outfit from a planet of desert humanoids with only one chromosome separating them from humans; one that made sexual activity from a species other than their own very uncomfortable. The outfit was little more than a pair of panties and a bra connected together by an intricate web of tough material. under it she wore a thin silken thong and a set of adhesive cups trying her best to match the species. Though she didn't approach Kouzakai yet instead she sat not far from him and began to order a drink.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:07 am

The Lieutenant had come in from a far-flung planet on Alliance controlled space. He had secured permits to do trades there, and that planet had been a desert planet full of a species which had a very jarring experience pro-creating. This wasn't clear to him, as to why this was so, but he felt pity for the species that he took it personally to deliver them 'goods' which will make their efforts worthwhile.

The deals were a success, he had secured a 10 million credit deal. That was enough for him and the Alliance was going to have a monopoly on the trade routes in this parts with that deal. It meant business will be booming and that was why he can afford to do this...

He went up to the bartender of the 'SeaWeed Side', his favorite tavern, and ordered something like this...

" Drinks for everyone bartender. Put it on my tab."

The bartender smiled. The Lieutenant was his number one customer and what he did has just ensured an entire weeks worth of new supplies and new inventory. He ordered his droids and his helps to busy themselves and the tavern erupted in merry making and cheers for the Lieutenant and his crew. Suddenly there was a long line at the recruitment for new thugs and personnel for the Alliance.

Meanwhile the Lieutenant peacefully drank his favourite draught and it brought back whatever strength he's used in travelling from one side of the universe to the other.

Good days like these were rare, and he usually spent it like this...

Wait.

Something didn't sit right here. There was something...peculiar about this bar, and he felt this.

Nevertheless the only thing that looked out of place was the good-looking outsider sitting onto his left. He somehow liked how she was dressed, and figured she might be good enough for something short of a slave.

He took another sip and mulled things over.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:51 am
Profile YIM

Carmine glanced over to the large Lieutenant with an inward sigh. It was time she stood carrying her drink and stood completely straight before stepping over to him holding her drink.
"Excuse me..."
she paused as though she were an alien trying her best to come up with the next sentence; half a minute passed before she continued.
"You are generous... I need transport... Tired of home planet... no money, would you assist? What compensation needed?"
She said as best she could breaking her speech where she felt it would help her disguise; she made it a bit obvious she said her final two portions as to seem like obvious questions.
I hope I don't screw this up...

Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:18 am

He drank the draught again and suddenly, was broken from his solitude by a very persistent alien. He took a dull glance to his side...

It was the suspicious alien.

Up close the clothes that she was wearing greatly accentuated her body. She was still young, that much can be seen, but her young body holds so much promise that he can hardly take his eyes off her...

Yet something did not sit right. Here he was, a top-rank slave trader/dealer, and the tenacity of this girl to even come up, ask for...

Help.

He might be a driver, but nevertheless she was an alien. He greatly knew how it was to be lightyears away from home, for he himself was not in his own home. His was destroyed a lot of years ago, according to the books his creator kept in the library.

He took another sip.

" You got a name, girl?" he asked, placing the draught in front of him. The cup was empty now and he nodded to a few of the persons who congratulated him.

He fixed his arm-plate once again, and got up as the girl looked stupidly at him. Whenever she does that, he senses something underneath her was churning...something underneath was different.

Maybe he'll just have to spring the trap if there was one.

" Well? You coming or not?" He asked her before once again calling to the bartender...

" Another round for everyone. On me."
and with that, he tossed the necessary credits to the bartender and he turned around to get out.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:31 am
Profile YIM

She already had a name; in the species she was pretending to mimic the name meant eternal suffering though to the ear it sounded quite beautiful.
"Name... Is Kalantru Kaeris"
She said as blankly as usual which wasn't much unlike the species itself. As Kouzakai began to leave she followed swiftly not wanting to miss her only opportunity to infiltrate his ship. There was an unusual air about him and a slightly unusual tone to his voice. she dismissed it as nothing though somewhere deep in her mind perhaps she knew he thought something strange was going on with her.
"So generous... thank you."
she said with a vague almost non-existent smile she had hoped the trip to his ship wouldn't be a long one; the harsh winds of the planet would hurt quite a bit in this outfit that covered so little.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:21 am

Outside a raging storm was making visibility hard for everyone. People were walking here and there and bumping into each other. The planet being quite a haven for scoundrels too, fights easily broke out in the midst of raging sands.

Kouzakai bumped into an alien with the right size compared to this...little alien girl. However this was a quite rich alien who had a scowl on his face as he shoved others right and left. This greatly annoyed Kouzakai, whom the alien tried to shove but got shoved back.

He picked him up and promptly took off his impressive trenchcoat, and left him at the mercy of the winds.

" Clothes for you, girl." He said.

He didn't dare call her by her name. In the loose tongue, it meant something like 'death by pleasure' or 'pleasure in suffering'. Not sure what it was but he did no dare fathom the meaning it signified...he shuddered at the mere thought.

Moments later the housing of the space ports which housed his ship was in view.

" There we are." He said, and half-expecting a large killer moth to jump out from the girl's body, he ushered both themselves in. " Time to go, girl."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:03 am
Profile YIM

This is a lieutenant... I had been informed they're quite brutal... perhaps the ADD are incorrect this time...
She thoughts as she put the trench coat on blocking the sand from marking her skin any more. from her eyes kouzakai seemed like a chivalrous being, protecting the poor under clothed homesick girl she was acting as. The coat was made of a tough material; and was normally well out of most people's price range, it might have been stolen but, she didn't seem to mind; it wasn't her place to mind.
As the two arrived at the hanger she just stared blankly a hint of awe in her face.
"Impresseve..."
she said in her usual tone shifting her weight to the left slightly.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:00 pm

In front of them was Kouzakai's famous starship, the Devourer. It was a large, green machine, humming silently amidst the busy ports. An alien came along and gave Kouzakai a data pad with the calculated costs and expenses of having his ship docked in that port. Frankly it was much too expensive, but then again Kouzakai was loaded that day, fresh from a successful trade deal.

" After all, you're just doing your job right?" He said.

Someone was ushering in an agent freshly caught by an Alliance official. He saw a familiar face, Darkfang, scout ranger commander of the Alliance's 3rd Espionage Wing

" Caught a rat, huh?"

" Yes, she managed to sneak into the ship. Almost got me, but well...she's still young, and new. Inexperienced spy."

" The ADD's been a thorn in our necks for too long." Kouzakai spoke once again, and the strain in his voice indicated his hatred for the organization, and his lack of respect for its agents." If it's not dogfights, it's this. Assassination attempts. When will they just give up on us?"

" Hopefully never!" Shouted the agent.

" Be quiet, you!" He shouted back, but held back remembering she was still young. " Darkfang, be rough on her but not too much...I'd love to fight her when she's gained a little more experience."

Then he remembered the alien girl.

" Sorry 'bout that...just another day at work." He said, ushering her into the portside door of the ship. " Alright, get settled in and we're going to go."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:40 am
Profile YIM

Carmine had seen that agent before, in fact she had trained her a little bit; in her mind she shook her head and sighed outwardly she just looked to kouzakai with her faint smile and nodded.
assassination attempts... hmph... can't believe they'd send an ensign to do that... I'm not even trained enough to do that... poor girl. oh well... at least he ordered to let her live...
Outwardly she looked up to kouzakai curiously.
"Assassination attempt? Why?"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:48 am

" As you know, we higher officials do not sit too well with the ADD." He said, bringing the ship up to life and heating up her engines." Can't believe they're so desperate to send agents to do that. Personally, I'd pick out a spy for that kind of job."

The ship lifted off the ground, and once the signal for take off was given, Kouzakai jacked the wheel and off they went into the wild blue yonder.

" Maybe the ADD is getting a bit desperate, what with us getting shipments through blockades and all."

Space offers one a lot of serenity and peace and Kouzakai looked outwardly weird as he looked into the distance, passing shipping traffic until they get off into wild space...where ships and fighters rarely bump into each other and traffic is rare.

" Look at it." He said, looking off into distant planetary systems and open space. " When you think about it...we fight for nothing. It's nothing. It's space, and I don't think anyone can own it."

Then, he snaps out of dreamland and drops back to harness.

" Oh well...where were you headed off for, again?" He asked his companion, seated snugly beside him.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:22 am
Profile YIM

His words were almost poetic, beautiul and would normally spark a variety of emotions, of course this was a girl who had leaned to control her emotions almost to the point of not having any.
"Kerik tanak uen oleru..."
Translated it would mean only immortals can own the universe. She sounded a bit saddened as she looked out she realised she had spoken completely in kerian.
"sorry... Kerian... native tongue... going to keran oriel."
the planet she mentioned was a well known world for it's odd flora and various medications for rare diseases.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:29 am

" Sure thing ma'm." the Lieutenant spoke, smiling a bit and punching in the coordinates for Keran Oriel...

Keran Oriel...

This was a planet Kouzakai had plenty time being in once. His old ship came crashing through it's atmosphere after a vicious dogfight with ADD Elites who wanted him out of their space, and were infuriated after he had so effortlessly evaded their blockade.

The damages to his body were severe, and wouldn't have survived if he hadn't been rescued by a Kerian voodoo woman and her young daughter. They treated him and within a few days he was fully recovered. He tried to find her again, but did not manage to...it was as if they vanished into thin air.

" Someday." He said, looking again into the distance. " Someday I will be powerful enough to get what I want...someday..."

"...I will own this universe and in a way be immortal."

Minutes later he saw the dust-filled planet of Keran Oriel, appearing on the horizon.

" That's it, isn't it?" He said. " We're finally here."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:10 am
Profile YIM

they had arrived after his speech, it took her by surprise really. she had far from expected such lofty dreams from his appearance. She had done her job quite well; obtained whatever knowledge she could it was far from enough she'd get quite a bit of yelling if she didn't gather more.
"You have big dreams..."
she said in an attempt to divulge more about himself

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:22 am

" Well I would have been leader but I chose to stay under Archanius instead." Kouzakai spoke, sympathizing with the girl upon seeing that the al,ost barren desert planet was covered again in a vicious sandstorm.

" Once I fought with him, trying to gain power...but he bested me." The controls were shuddery, like the last time. The only difference was now he had help. Devourer rode like a bat downwards to the surface, helping its pilot navigate through the cruel winds.

" Archanius has...well, magick which I myself could never hope to attain." He spoke once again, in a tone of reverence for the leader he did not even see so much of. " I might be more stronger than he is, of much stronger body and quicker movement but with the arcane and the occult at his side...let's just say a rod is mightier than a sword."

Voices came through the intercom, in a rough, Galactic standard language that Kouzakai can understand. But it was still heavily tinged with an accent the Kerian used and the storm made it worse.

" My, my, this is no different from Silak." He said, referring from the planet they just came from.

Kouzakai, however, managed to skilfully hover among the unforgiving wind gusts they received. Minutes later flashes of light beamed through the sandy view and they were able to find the landing pods.

" There's us." He said." Seems like a while ago I was here."

Keran Oriel was the planet wherein Kouzakai had just previously come from. The planet had just made a deal with the Alliance, that in exchange for protection from vicious pirates and smugglers they would come under the Alliance's trade systems. Kerian girls were, somehow, a commodity as well as human girls. They sometimes made up for the lack of human females and there was a sizeable female population here, being an outpost planet to the Inner Rim.

" This is your stop, right?" He said, opening the hatch and leading the way outside. " I might do some re-supplying and refueling here while the storm is raging."

The port was in a large underground city where most of the inhabitants fled to when the storms were raging. It was no different from Silak, bustling and full of life and activity.

" Guess this is good-bye, then." Kouzakai said, turning his back to the girl and signalling farewell with a flick of his forefinger.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:43 am
Profile YIM

Carmine nodded and headed off. a short while later she hid in an alley out of the way of the storm's winds. from one of the straps of her clothes she pulled a small communication device and opened the back. she fiddled with a few of the parts and closed it.
"Lieutenant Jr grade Jacobson reporting in, sending the recordings now..."
She had boosted the signal and masked it her response wasn't what she had expected.
"There is no reason to delay this any longer..."
"What do you mean sir?"
"Your next assignment is to infiltrate Gorshnak's ship and assassinate him... Good luck..."
"Sir, I must protest against this assignment... I have no training in covert assassination protocol or methods I'm sure there's someone more qualified for this mission... It's against all logic to send..."
She paused shaking her head as the transmission had ended before she had even begun her protest.

However, Even though she had masked the transmission it hadn't been enough... One of Kouzakai's subordinates approached him.
"Sir! We've intercepted an ADD transmission, one file was transmitted; unfortunately the file was not intercept... however the contents of the transmission was... They are attempting to send a spy to kill you. what they consider a lieutenant jr. grade."

Meanwhile Carmine entered a building obtained a few vials and containers of medical treatment and began to return to the landing pad hoping her target would still be there.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next