View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Slime scale and a human girl tail(For Kouzakai) 

A while later Kouzakai had returned from the tarmac. He returned with a few guys to help refuel his ship, and some others helping him with supplies he bought from the shops underground.

He was quickly ushered in by a personnel of the ports, hastily beckoning him into the shop.

' There's a message for you, sir.'

Kouzakai entered the ship, and jacked up the comm.

" Patch the message through, Devourer." He told the ship as a coomb spore inflated and became a smooth screen. On it came the face and torso of a minor Alliance official, but the look on his face told Kouzakai more than what he needed to hear.

Quote:
"Sir! We've intercepted an ADD transmission, one file was transmitted; unfortunately the file was not intercept... however the contents of the transmission was... They are attempting to send a spy to kill you. what they consider a lieutenant jr. grade."

The transmission was cracked, due to the storm, but Kouzakai had heard all he needed to hear.

The girl...I thought she had a different quality about her.

He sent back a transmission, just in case they were planning to send back-up.

" Transmission received. Thanks for the info, but I'll be fine on my own. I'll contact you again once I'm off-planet."

Since it's been ages ago when he fought his last agent, he was raring once again to face a new challenge.

He fetched his right temple armour, covering up to his wrist. The Alliance emblem was bravely emblazoned on its side, and he strapped it on with ease. His tentacles slid back in their receptacles, hiding beneath scales and giving space for the armour. He strapped on a belt, which had the sword case, where his artifact weapon was...a katana-like blade he procured from an ancient ruin he stumbled upon during one trip.

As he stepped off the ship, in his full battle figure, a small contingent of Kerian Guards met with him. But he walked right past them.

" I'll be alright on my own. Just guard my ship." He said, wearing a kind of weird smile, tasting so much of the magic moment before an interesting battle. " I'll find that little agent and make her my own personal sparring partner."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:42 am
Profile YIM

Hmm... logic says I should refuse the mission and just return to my ship... but, disobeying a direct order... logic says i should never do that for the good of the galaxy's female population... damn logic conflicts.

She shook her head glancing at the dusty skies before lifting the trenchcoat's collar up to protect her neck a bit better. she didn't have the weapons she'd ned, had only minimal training in this area and to make matters worse... was sort of finding a few similarities between herself and her 'target' the longer she thought about the mission the more confusedshe became.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:01 am

Kouzakai walked among the streets like some ancient warrior, bravely displaying his sword and causing quite a few pedestrians to scamper out of his way. Being a 7 footer doesn't help, especially if you're carrying a long, sharp sword at your hip and you're wearing a kick-ass temple guard.

Breathing with the help of his famous mouthpiece, Kouzakai spied the alleyways and decided that he would have to play hide and seek.

The storm only made visibility worse, as he almost bumped into some people. He was wearing a rough cloth for a scarf, shielding him from the elements as he braved the raging sands. He was far away from the starports now, and he was at the mercy of the raging sands.

Yet, he was feeling slightly excited.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:53 am
Profile YIM

"My only recourse is to decide while in his company... I'm not sure I even am capable of assassination... I was told I'd been trained in combat only to protect myself in the case I was discovered... I'd be reconissence only... The higher ups will certainly hear of this..."
She thought, speaking in a whisper. In the distance she saw one who could only be kouzakai... in what looked like armor. she tilted her head slightly in confusion.
There's no was he could have found out... But... then why... he said he'd ready his ship and leave.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:29 pm

He wiped his goggles with the rag scarf and wore them again.

In the distance was a silhouette of a woman...no, it was only a mere girl...around the same height as his passenger, but wearing the visage of an ADD agent, although a different uniform from the ones he's met already...

It's her.

Kouzakai's insides flared as he saw his would be assassin. If there was any assassin he hated the most, it was the one who'd trick him into feeling pity for it the first time. Trickery was something he did the best, but when he tasted a bit of his own medicine sometimes, it tasted bitter.

This cause a bit of his 'darker' side to emerge, and as he walked towards the girl he grew constantly. He drew his sword from it's sheath, and his tentacles quickly came out and flailed.

" So you were the little agent they told me would come for me." He shouted, still at a distance. " I like your spunk girl, but you made a big mistake."

He jumped up to a building, his rough hands digging on the clay-made rock, and adopted an attacking pose striking from above.

" Whatever, little agent. Let's dance."

He let go, and launched into the air, diving in an arc towards the girl.[/i]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:49 am
Profile YIM

She was shocked when she heard Kouzakai's short speech; She was wrong he had figured it out. She lept out of Kouzakai's path stopping on a wall a long knife holding her up.
"You're subordinates must not have retrived all the details of my transmission... I was only following orders the first time I approached you."
Her close range combat training was luckily her longest session She'd only strike when needed. Pulling the blade from the wall she toom an odd limp stance her body swaying slightly in the wind. Under kouzakai's sword was the coat he had given her not that long ago. She wasn't entirely sure she should have been fighting this battle but, here she was; at least a battle whether she won or lost would clear her of her anger at her superiors.
"My mission was to infiltrate your ship and gather knowledge about you..."
she still sounded as though she were acting; almost mechanical.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:12 am

The sword hit the ground, and the force with which Kouzakai had launched himself blasted everything within a mile's radius. Lucky for her she had jumped at the right moment, for the coat that she left was now all tatters.

" Lies. All lies." He said, his mind not processing the words completely. " From the moment you met me you spied on me, and I despise being spied upon."

He walked along the sandy, windy trail, the sand gusts not disturbing him, thanks to his scarf and the goggles.

" See this sword?" He said, showing the gleaming blade to the girl, the beams of the planet's sun hitting it. " I found this on a deserted planet, of an ancient warrior race who once ruled this galaxy. Surely you've still heard of them? The Vicars..."

" Theirs was a warrior religion which focused on the inner powers." He said, walking steadily, his sword trailing at his side. " This sword has neither rusted nor had grown dull for a long time of not being used nor touched. From the moment I saw it, I already knew, this was no ordinary sword."

He reverted into a full gallop, running to the girl at full speed and suddenly launching the sword. What emerged was a cut of pure energy, hurtling towards the girl, as he jumped high into the air, well obscured by the slash.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:10 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2