View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Information (for Calista) 

Post Re: Information (for Calista)
"Nnnghhh...s-stop...you...ooohhh goddess...fat, slimy bastard...mmmnngghh!" Calista groaned out in her sexual tormet at Goro, trying to deny the growing need within her quivering body.

The blond agent was sopping with her arousal as she felt the thick fingers of the alien vigorously slipping in and out past her pussy lips. Calista tensed, holding her breath as she felt those fingers continuing to explore her most intimate depths. She could feel the aliens stubby thumb as it pressed insistently against her clitoris.

"Mmmmm," the captive agent moaned "Aaahhh goddess...no!"

Goro seemed to have a way of flicking and massaging her clit with the pad of his thumb that drove her crazy as it felt like his skin was sucking and squeezing the sensitive bundle of nerves. Combined with her sexual conditioning, the alien quickly had Calistaa frantic, bucking and writhing uncontrollable, but no matter what she did, Goro's thumb never wavered, missed, or lost the clit.

Calista silently begged and fought her body as she felt that all too familiar tingle building to a fevered pit of heat within her as his musing on who to sell her to pushed that final button.

Her body exploded with all the pent up sexual energy that the alien had been teasing from her. Her orgasm was a slow build, but quickly built intensity and power until she felt her climax from her toes to the end of her long blond hair. It was the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced, shame wasing over her as her body reveled in the release the alien had brought her too. It was not a simple, short release either but a long, drawn out ordeal.

Her belly was still quivering from the orgasm. She barely understood where she was at the moment, the fingers still plunging into her. Calista screamed out as she felt that rush to climax building deep in her core again, and she was pushed over the edge again as she lost the tenuous control she had over her body a moment later.

Goro's expert masturbation of her pussy had left her sopping wet. Her own cum was dripping down her long satiny inner thighs and the firm pale globes of her rear.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Last edited by Kieran on Fri May 11, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 10, 2012 4:14 pm
Profile YIM

His fingers stopped moving against her staying buried inside her as he felt the tightening throb of her body pressing against those digits. He chuckled as her body washed out over those digits, waiting a moment as his thumb skimmed one more time against her clit. He then slid his fingers out of the core of her body, placing the slimy digits into his mouth then sucking the juices off of them.

Looking down at her he grinned. "You taste sweet, and the way your body responds makes you an excellent canidate. I see you've already been trained before."

A hand sat down on the peak of her breast rubbing against it before his other hand dropped to her hip rolling her over on her chest. He descended then, his hands upon her legs as he parted them as he held onto them. His tongue slipping down Her spine in a slow long lick.

"It would be a shame to pass this opportunity up. Do you wish to be fucked? I know you want it."

A hand reached up, grasping her hair and pulling on it to jerk her head up as his tongue pressed against the slit of her body for a moment, licking against the slit of her sex.

"You want it, you slut, there's no use in denying the evidence produced by your body."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri May 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Calista moaned out when Goro pulled his fingers from within her still spasming pussy and struggled as the alien slaver caressed her large, firm tit. Though she was quite trapped by his body, the device on his belt and the shackles around her wrists. Weakly she tried to resist being rolled over onto her stomach, but that just seemed to excite Goro more as she lay with her breast pressed into the grated floor of the cell as she felt the wet tongue of the slaver run down her spine before he used it to torment her abused womanhood.

"Naahhh!" the captured agent cried out as her head was jerked backwards, she couldn't deny that her conditioned body wanted to feel a cock pound away at it deep and hard, but she still resisted. She struggled more fiercely as Goro lowered his full, thick tongue to her still tingling nether lips as he began to lap at her moist sex. The sexual tingle spread from Calista's pussy, down through her body and within seconds of Goro's sensual attack on her ravaged womanhood she felt herself starting to build to a new orgasm as her pussy began to moisten and tingle. In no time, the alien slaver had her noisily panting and moaning as she writhed helplessly. No one had ever handled her tits better, had made her cunt ache so thoroughly, with just their hands, lips and tongue on her.

"Mmmnngghhh!" Calista groaned out. She felt like the pleasure was driving her crazy as she felt her ass lifted a little higher into the air as she felt the warm slickness of Goro's body press against her [color=#0080FF]"N-no...p-please don't." she pleaded uselessly with the alien.

Sun May 13, 2012 3:44 pm
Profile YIM

Goro grinned a to helittle as his tongue slid against her body tasting the nectar of her juices wash over it. His slimy hand was still intwined with her hair, holding her head up though now her ass lifted offering up better access to her sex.

There were advantages to be a pseudo pod. Outside of his belt he lacked for clothing sinck ie he was fairly maleable he could disguised his anatomy in some degree though right now he seemed to take particular delight in her body, his fingers reaching up to rub against her clit nice and slow as he relaxed his movements some. He was in no hurry after all.

"I'm certain you know what happens now, Commander Mina said to have some fun with you first before you disappear. Angor Malus, I think I'll turn you over to him. I could sell this fine piece of ass without a problem, but now that I think of it I might be better off just giving you to him, I could get back into the game quicker. Thanks to Mina I already have a ship and some quipment. Now, where were we?"

His tongue slipped into the core of her body, wiggling against her walls as he pressed into her, his head bobbing back and forth against her slowly as his fingers rubbed against her clit.

Commander Mina? She was the one that doled out assignments to the ADD agents. She over saw a group of girls but wasn't too high up on the chain of command either but was Goro telling the truth just now? It made some sense as to how he had some counter measures against her and the ship itself had he some outside help to pull this off. But her thoughts were interupted by that tongue of his as it moved against her body.

Character Listing

Sun May 13, 2012 4:19 pm

The name shocked Calista, though she had little time to consider the reprecussions of what this could mean for the bigger picture as she felt the slimy caress of the aliens tongue massaging her inner walls and his insidously pleasurable fingers rubbing and pinching the sensitive bundle of nerves. she bit her lower hip hard to stifle the moan building up from her core. Impotently she pounded her bare feet against the deck while the grating caught and dragged against her swaying titflesh.

"I-!...uunnnghhh...won't be...oh goddess...AHHHHH! the blond haired woman began her defiant tone waivering against the assault on her sex a moment before she cried out as her body convulsed with a fresh orgasm, the need to feel a thick alien cock pounding away at her puffy nether lips. She tried to push her alien tormentor away.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 pm
Profile YIM

The name shocked Calista, though she had little time to consider the reprecussions of what this could mean for the bigger picture as she felt the slimy caress of the aliens tongue massaging her inner walls and his insidously pleasurable fingers rubbing and pinching the sensitive bundle of nerves. she bit her lower hip hard to stifle the moan building up from her core. Impotently she pounded her bare feet against the deck while the grating caught and dragged against her swaying titflesh.

"I-!...uunnnghhh...won't be...oh goddess...AHHHHH! the blond haired woman began her defiant tone waivering against the assault on her sex a moment before she cried out as her body convulsed with a fresh orgasm, the need to feel a thick alien cock pounding away at her puffy nether lips. She tried to push her alien tormentor away.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 pm
Profile YIM

His fingers continued to work over her clit as she was in the throes of her orgasm though the moved slower now. He chuckled softly, then slapped her ass. It was a sicking wet sound that sounded far worse than it was.

"Don't what? You don't have a say in things any longer."

She could feel wet fingers moving through her blond hair as they grip her there, jerking her head back as the tip of his wet member pressed against her nether lips. One quick thrust and she could feel his length rippling inside her.

"Your in for a treat," and no sooner had he said this than she felt his flowing through her, oozing against her insides. The feelings was like no she had ever known for he seemed both solid and liquid at the same time. That liquid seeped into her, stimulating regions of her body as she felt a centralized thickness pressing her walls apart as it began moving against her, deep and hard like a runner in full sprint the thrusts were frantic for there was no holding back this lust that Goro had felt as he pressed himself into her.

Character Listing

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:12 pm

The twenty five year old flushed in humiliation at the alien's words as her full lips parted slightly as a short yelp of surprise escaped her lips as his hand slapped her ass, leaving behind a slimy hand print. She gasped and tensed as she felt the alien's tool press against her tender opening, it moist hotness wiggling and pushing at her sensitive pussy lips. Calista fought to deny him entry but after having been toyed even before this, she was not fit to struggle for long. Her body jerked as she felt Goro's cock slide quickly into her pussy, it gelatinous mass sweeling and filling her as it was thrust deeply into the captive woman.

"Uhhnn!" Pleasure throbbed in her violated pussy as the Special Talent's Kolnari-conditioned body ached for more, and more she received as her eyes widened in surprise as she felt the aliens cock filling her completely and massaging every inch of her inner walls while she could feel the hard length plunging into her. Calista's hips began to shift in sync with the slaver's thrusts, her dangling breasts swaying with her movements as she unconsciously urged the aliens organ even deeper into her pussy. Her luminous eyes rolled in humiliating ecstasy as she unwittingly encouraged the monster violating her.

She began to rock back into his thrusts, riding the alien's rod. She arched her back as best she could, her tits hanging towards the deck and scraping against the cold metal as she felt pleasure swell inside of her. Calista ground her hips against Goro's, balancing on her knees as she push him into her with her feet, feeling as the alien's cock shifted in and out of her pussy. Wantonly the agent met the alien thrust for thrust. swaying and gyrating as her body responded to its conditioning as her slit clenched and tightened around the alien slavers cock.

Her plump lips opened in a long moan of pleasure as Calista grew closer and closer to climax. Her movements sped up, her rocking less gentle. Her boobs shook with each shift and thrust, the big pink rings of her teats dancing on the tips of her tits. Her long legs tensed as she pulled herself closer and thrust herself back faster, leaning forwards to let her generous breasts dangle and brush against the deck.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:31 am
Profile YIM

Shit! He nearly came undone at the start. Her resistance melted away soon enough though he found it all that he could do to keep up. His hand still grasping long golden locks as he did not so much as thrust against her, in her, than he was pulled inside her by her legs or she was pressing back against him.

He groaned out, his seed already firing inside the tight folds of her body though that did not stop those thrusts. So good were the sensations that he fought off the waves of pleasure he felt or perhaps he had not thought she had been humiliated enough as he continued to dance against her with this perfect rhythm.

He bent over her, his mouth pressing against her shoulder as she could feel his tongue sliding against her shoulder as his hand slapped her ass again then slid against the curve of one of her jingling breasts as his fingers closed around it.

A thick syrupy liquid continued to fill her passage though as he continued. He murmurred against her shoulder, them straightening up as she ground back into him and he ground back against her.

"Fuck, yeah ... better than I could have imagined. You've been well trained and I was kind of looking for ..." he paused, groaning again, "forward to your training."

Still lodged inside he stopped dancing inside her though he throbbed against her passage and could still feel her keenly all around him.

Character Listing

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:52 pm

“Uhhnn...uhhhnnngg...ah-uhhhhhnnn!!” the bound woman cried out as pleasure throbbed through her violated pussy as the Special Talent’s Kolnari-conditioned body ached for more. Her beautiful eyes rolled in humiliating ecstasy as she unwittingly encouraged the monster violating her. She could feel as the slimy member stop undulating but instead started throbbing that felt just as good as the erotic massage the aliens phallus had been giving to her. She felt first one shudder and then another as her actions led quickly to his climax.

The helpless Calista Cole felt as the alien began to pump his cum deep into her. Thick hot goo squirted into the twenty-five year old’s pussy, filling her passage with cum, enduring the aliens fucking against her will. Calista shuddered with pleasure as the alien’s thick gelantinous tool continued to torment her tight pussy. Her nude body tensed in her restraints, tits swaying as Goros hand played with them, her body jerking and thrilling at the sensation of his hand slapping her ass, gasping as she felt his slimy lips caress the flesh of her shoulder while her nethers where dripping with sticky clear slime.

"Nnnnggghhh...n-no...puh...p-please stop...I-I can help you..." she stopped speaking as a hot feeling flushed her face a she heard a gurgling chuckle from her rapist.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:21 am
Profile YIM

Oh, she was well trained alright. He would have entertained thoughts on keeping her had he not been out of the game for so long and needed to make some quick money. Thus he drew out of her, his thick cock smacking up against an ass check deliberately as he slapped it against her before rising up though as he did he took hold of her restraints drawing her up to her feet as well.

His hands rounded her waist as a finger mashed against the button of her clit working against it in large circles as she could feel his thick appendage against her body poking at her ass.

"Help me? How do you propose that when you can't even help yourself?"

He turned her around so that he was facing her as he drove her back to the wall. A hand reaching down between her thighs to rub against her clit as he chuckled softly.

Character Listing

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Calista flinched, her helpless anger and humilation growing deeper as the penis on which she had just been thrusting only seconds before was smacked across her taut ass he Goro pulled out of her. The young woman gasped sharply in discomfort as the slaver hauled the woman up by her restraints onto her shaky legs, causing her bare breasts to jiggle enticingly.

She felt as the alien slaver stepped close to her, his arms wrapping about her waist holding her up, she bit her lower lip to suppress the moan that almost escaped her lips as the warm jelly-like finger mashed against the sensitive bud of her clit. As Goro played with her hidden pearl causing her legs to buckle beneath her, feeling as the head of her tormentors thick cock pressed against the puckered opening of her anus. She tried to think of a way to resist her eye searching the room for any object she could turn into a weapon with a burst of telekinesis...but a surge of pleasure dashed apart any plan that she may have been making in an instant. Instead she was a captive to her highly aroused body and the alien playing with it.

"O-oh...ohhhnnn...Oohhh!" she moaned out, shaking her head so that her pale hair flew about her face. She knew this would only spur Goro on but bound as she was she had no hope of fighting the natural impulses of her well-conditioned body. She writhed, tits rolling left and right, mouth opening in an ‘o’ of pleasure, her hands clenching and unclenching helplessly with every movement. She was then spun around and forced back against the wall by her captor.

Helpless to resist, the Agent could only stare in hatred as the alien slaver pushed her back against the cold metal, she tried to keep her thigh held tightly together as he body still shuddered from the orgasm just dragged from her body. She felt his hot fingers rubbing, worming inwards against the lips of her pussy and then pushing against the too sensitive button of her clit. Calista gasped again, her luminous eyes rolling in pleasure. This intimate contact was exactly what her Kolnari-conditioned body responded to the strongest. She could feel his fingers rubbing and rolling her clit while his other fingers teased her puffy pussy lips and a part of the woman loved it.

As Goro toyed with the twenty-five year old's body, he would be able the see and savor every twitch of pleasure, shame and humiliation on her beautiful features.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:15 pm
Profile YIM

No answer. He hardly expected one though there was delight on his slime riddled face as he gazed at her, hearing her moans and seeing how feebly she tried to fight against him though her own body was betraying her.

In response a hand moved up rounding the softness of her breast, smoothly running against it and leaving a trail of slime in it's wake as his thumb rolled against her breast. He kept the movements up in time with those on her clit taking delight in the increase of pleasure that washed over her.

He grinned, his hand leaving her breast as it flowed down the side of her body down past her hip. Joined by the other hand at the opposite hip she could now feel his slimy fingers all over her as they drew her closer to his chest so that his fingers could get beneath her.

Once they had a hold on that firm ass of hers he hoisted her up a few inches, then sharply pressed forward back against her using the weight of his body to force her legs apart so he was standing between them. Once that was done he lowered her enough so that she could feel that slimy member threatening her nether regions again as his mouth closed over a breast now nibbling softly against the nipple there before rolling over it with his tongue.

"Ready for round two?" A rhetorical question as she found him pressing back inside her as a groan escaped his body.

Character Listing

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:46 pm

"O-oh...ugghhhnnn...n-nn-noooo...s-stop...please..." Calista moaned out as the aliens hands caressed her body, illicting an unwanted warmth deep within her sex that traveled like molten lava along her nerves. the shackled beauty squirmed and twisted as her attacker gleefully molested her, she looked down at Goro trhough half-lidded eyes as she bit back a moment as she found her back pressed against the cool metal of her prison.

The bound agent squealed as the tongue like fingers of the alien lapping over her flesh, cupping her ass and she was jerk against the slavers body. The warm slime pressing against her pussy caused the womans body to shiver. Her breast felt swollen and throbbed in pace with her beating heart as her nipples stood out hard as the aliens tongue rolled and flicked against first one and then the other that cause her hypersensitive body to jerk and twitch as little mewls of pleasure escaped her. She struggled as Goro asked his question, but Calista was the helpless captive of the perverted alien slaver. The young agent moaned and sobbed as the slaver prepared to rape her again, her pussy was hot and wet with a mixture of her juices as well as Goro's cum and her tits were throbbed with an aching needed to be mauled, all of which only made her more aroused.

"S-stop...please..." she begged and threw her head back, her eyes catching the glint of a camera lens and realized that her entire ordeal was being recorded.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:30 pm
Profile YIM

Quiet pleased with himself it was clear that Goro had refrained from listening to her pleas though a shiver of delight coursed through him at hearing her pleas. Their situations reversed she wasn't so high and mighty now.

He encompassed one breast with his mouth, then the other leaving a residue of slime against each as he alternated between them. "Stop? But we've only just begun. Besides, you know you want it. Someone has trained you so very well before and I still have a trick to show you too."

He grinned, then at the blond, waited a moment for something to happen then grinned again as it did. Slimy hands swept over her holding her firmly at the base of her ass as he pinned her against the wall though now his slimy appendage was back against her sex ... and playing with her ass. He being amorphous had greater control of his body and simply made another appendage for himself.

Goro regretted that he needed revenue to get back into the game so to speak, she would make a fine slave to someone. Most pleasing indeed but at least he would be compensated well.

Both his phalli pressed upward into her at the same time, he groaning softly as he slowly pressed into both her holes as his mouth collapsed down on a nipple tugging it gently.

Character Listing

Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next