View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Escape from paridise.... (for Sakura) 

Post Re: Escape from paridise.... (for Sakura)
Nail gritted her needle teeth and hissed in pain agin as the slime creature whipped her acrost the stomic leaving a nasty red mark on the young Helcorian's belly. "Urrhh!! S-stop it!!!" Nail continued to stuggle even as the goo like tenticles rapped around her mounds while the other pushed itsway i t her sex forcing Nail to arch and cry out. "Aruugghhh y-you...discusting creature!!" Nail muttered out as this creature began to slowly fuck her.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:24 am

Sakura smirked as she wraps tentacles around the legs and feet of Nail and lifts her into the air dangling by her legs as a gooey tentacle pushed into her pussy the goo also making her body more sensitive the longer this happened while two more groped the girls breasts poking the slowly hardening nipples with the tips of the tentacles which began almost pulling the nipples inside and began sucking on the girl's body with her tentacles.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:29 am
Profile YIM

Nail thrashed and struggledagiest her gooy bonds as she was pulled up into the air. Dangling upsidedown Nail only thased and screamed befor swing her body back as a tenticle pushed deep into her sex forcing Nail to gasp in pain. "Aughhh!!!....S-STOP!!....EHUGH MON-MONSTER!!!" Nail'screamed in pain mixed pleasure as she trashed and cryed as more tenticles closed in on her roughlyplaying withher breasts while sucking on her harden nipples forcingthe poor agent to sqirm.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:59 am

Sakura glared at her captive while growing nubs on the tentacle inside Nail's pussy as she thrusted in and out rapidly while spinning the tentacle inside the girl pushing a tentacle down the girls throat while groping and milking the girls breasts another tentacle moving to the rear of Nail rubbing her exposed crack ready to thrust in at any moment.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:09 pm
Profile YIM

Things only got rougher as Nails fucking only got worse and worse by the sec. Nail could only trash and groan as she was being invaded at al ends at once. One tenticle was forced down her throut while an other was brutaly pumped into her abused sex causing the poor aliens body to spasm and kick. Letig out muffled moans and crys of pleasure mixed pain while her breasts where molested and milked by this discusting monster.

Nail soon jumped with suprise feeling another pink tendril rubbing up agiest her rear threatening to impale her on its gooness any second. "Nohm....Nuhot theuhre...STHUOPM IT!!" Nail screamed with a a muffled voice with her mouth full by this creatures creepy slimy tendrils.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:56 am

The Tentacle in Nail's mouth began spewing an aphrodisac goop into the poor captive agent as she grins still groping the girls breasts while pushing the tentacle deeper into Nail's pussy while another began pushing into the girls rear without stopping fucking her all over to try and break this poor girls mind.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 am
Profile YIM

The poor agent was being brutly fucked at all ends by this horrific monster. Nails body violently being bounced around, groped and pumped into by the tendrils invading her as she hung upside down trashing and struggling. "Uhm!!uhm!!uhm!!uhm!!uhm uhm!!" Feeling her body getting hotter and hotter from the inside out Nail soon felt her mind slipping as her pleasure was building up with in her quickly reaching its boiling point.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:16 am

Sakura smirked calmly as she watched her prey dangling upside down helpless to her gooey tentacles grasp. Each one moving with purpose either holding the girl in the sticky embrace or thrusting into her mouth, pussy or ass. Each of the tentacles force feeding more of that goop to further arouse and break down Nail's mind. "Hmm...I think you'll make a lovely addition to my market, once your broken in some of the men back at the hotel will love you," She chuckled calmly watching her goop finish the girl off with rapid fucking.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:48 am
Profile YIM

Nail cryed, letting out loud muffled moans of pleasure and screams of pain as she taken for all sides. Nails purple eyes scanning the aea looking around franticly seeing no escape but the tenticles groping, squizzing and pumping into her forcing more of it's drug into Nails system befor suddenly feeling her body peek.

Nail felt her body reach its limit quickly as the brutal fucking picked up a more rapid pace, going faster and faster befor Nail popped under the preasure of the over wheling pleasure. The poor half-breeds eyes rolled to the back of her head as her entire body flexed and tenesed, spasming around befor being forced to cum hard for the sick beast dangling her up side down by her ankles.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 am

Sakura smirked as she saw this her pet having orgasmed as she snapped her fingers as the gooey tentacles lowered Nail onto the floor. They began moving her arms behind her back in a tied up position her naked form exposed to Sakura who approached her and cupped her chin. "Hmm that was fun my dear," She smirked with a laugh of joy.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:28 pm

The tiered agent gasped for air afther her experince, her cheast heaving as she struggled befor being dropp to the ground in a pool of her own juices. It wasnt long befor the creature came back sliping a tenticle around her arms and forcing her arms behind her back in a uncovertable way. Sakura then knelled down cupping Nails chin to look her in the eye. "I-its aways f-fun for y-yo monsters...." Nail said coldly as she struggled to breath.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3