View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Search and Seizure (For Vespira) 

Post Re: Search and Seizure (For Vespira)
The redheads moans of passion quickly filled the otherwise empty room as she was left to be fucked, seemingly endlessly, by the skilled machines. Her own athleticism became a flaw as her stamina kept her from tiring even after too many orgasms to count. Worst of all was her own shame over how much she was willing to surrender to this. She could hear Vespira calling her a slut with each fresh release that washed over the used girl, and knew more and more that she was right.

It was all too much to take, though... the things kept sucking her breasts of their constantly refilled milk while teasing the skin, and groping around each large gland gently. The dildos continued to plunge into her dripping cunt and backside, the girl able to feel as they would slide against each other, filling her just slightly beyond her comfort but not enough to hurt badly. She couldn't forget or get used to them... they were always there with that wet little "slish... slish... slish..." filling her ears and reminding her how horrible a person she was.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:25 am

Vespira was busy with her own matters, ensuring things were going on schedule and deciding what to do with the five new slaves she had in her possession. The four in recovery would soon be put to training while the squad leader had a head start. The best course of action would be to keep the women separated, assign them each to their own establishment. A troublesome method but them being a squad and the threat of harming their friends if they disobey would keep each of them obedient until they were broken in entirely. It was just a minor precaution as Vespira fully intended on having her new pets trained before they are sent off on their new roles in life.

Slithering into the milking room, the Gorgonian was welcomed with the musky scent of sex and the lovely sounds of bliss coming from Sinead's throat. The alien woman approached the station, using a finger to lift the agent's chin. Her eyes would bore into the human's, seeking to break into her psyche and drain more of her willpower. That hissing voice seemed so powerful now, her words echoing and seeking a new home in the woman's subconcious. "It feels good... Does it not?" she hissed the suggestion and followed it with a question to confirm it taking, "Your lovely udders have produced a great deal of milk. You should feel proud that your slutty body has a usse beyond jusst fucking. Tell me how good it feels to be used, my pet."

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:18 pm

The redhead wasn't sure how much time had passed by the time she saw Vespira in front of her again. It seemed like many hours, though it had likely not been so long. Amazingly, her body was still holding up, though it was covered in sweat and shimmering in the lights bearing down on her. Every so often she would still shudder in orgasm, though as Vespira lifted her chin and looked into her eyes, she would find them glazed over as if nobody were home.

"Yu...yes... m...mistress... feels... so good... thank you..." She gasped out, before shrieking in release once more... the orgasm punctuated by a suddenly more intense spray of milk into the glass tubes. The constant "shhhhhk" sound of her milk being pilfered could be heard at this distance, over her cries of passion and the wetness of her violated sex.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:40 pm

"Good girl," she hissed. Her forked tongue flicked out, lightly tickling the woman's cheek before she slithered past her to the control panel. A few key presses and the machine finally began to slow. The dildos turned off, giving a few final thrusts before withdrawing back into the floor. The tendrils stopped molesting Sinead's breasts and the suction stopped their relentless vacuum on the agent's teats. The insanity was over for now.

Vespira's nails dragged gently along Sinead's bare skin, tracing the curves of the woman's spin before finally moving to remove the woman's bonds. The spreader bar came off first followed by the numerous straps until finally the leash was untied and kept in the alien woman's hand. With a tug, she brought the woman off the machine and onto the floor. "Do not keep me waiting, pet," she hissed, "As my sslave, you are my property and as my property you repressent me. Get on your knees. Show proper possture. Show that you have pride in your role in life." Her orders were sharp and firm, expecting obedience from the exhausted woman even in her current state. It was time to see how quickly this little agent could learn and take directions.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Sinead calmed a little but almost seemed to savor the last few thrusts of the mechanical cocks into her splayed holes… her cunt squeezing around one even as it finally drew back from her and left her thighs and pussy gleaming with her own juices. She almost seemed to growl… or pur… as Vespira drug her nails along Sinead’s body.

To Sinead’s shame, her breasts were just as big as when she had been latched in, and bounced slightly as she was pulled back and onto the floor. She rebounded relatively quickly, still in amazing condition given the intense session. Her breasts and belly heaved in leftover arousal and exertion, but she easily managed to her knees, hands at her side, trying to kneel for her mistress as best she could. Her back remained straight as asked, which ended up thrusting her chest out even more, though she didn’t blush quite as much as yesterday. It would have been foolish to try and say a part of her didn’t enjoy it, even though she was ashamed of what she had become at the same time.

“Yes Mistress.” She said softly. She bit her lip as it quivered a little, looking up only for short glances before looking at Vespira’s… tail, for she had no feet. It was obvious she wanted to ask after something, though she was holding back.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 pm

The Gorgonian watched as the woman quickly followed direction. "Put your arms behind your back," she corrected the woman's posture. The change would naturally make her back arch and those breasts to thrust further outwards. The agent was obedient but it did not take an expert to notice how the woman wanted to say something. Vespira could only hope it was not a truly useless question that most new slaves asked. But it was doubtful the woman would ask anything too problematic with her friends in the alien's possession.

Vespira's fingers traced and stroked the swollen orbs. She traced the darkened areolae without touching her aching nipples. She caressed both mounds, letting her scales stimulate every inch of the hypersensitive flesh. "You sseem to be developing nicely," she hissed with approval, "But you sseem uncomfortable. Sspeak, sslave. You obviously have ssomething to ssay." The serpent woman squeeze a breast to get her attention before returning to the methodic massage. The day before, everything was harsher but once the woman was obedient, a gentler touch was necessary. Whether Sinead was aware or not, the woman would instinctfully favor doing actions that lead to pleasure rather than pain. And there was many great pleasures to be had indeed.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 am

Sinead corrects herself, pulling her arms back and baring her young breasts for Vespira. She gasps in quickly, a little squeak evident of her arousal from the touch. Her lip quivered until she bit down on it, pausing for a moment before speaking... seemingly just so that her mistress would keep fondling her breasts.

"Nnnngh... thank you... mistress... you're so kind." She began, gasping between each set of words... obviously exhausted but trying to keep up. "I hope I don't upset with this... question but... my friends... are they ok? And have you decided what will become... become of them?" She asked, keeping her back straight and presenting her bosom as her mistress commanded.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:56 am

The alien's response at first was nothing but a slow squeeze of the woman's breasts. "You mean the friends you harmed sso?" she asked, "Yess, they are recovering. You should know very well what will become of them. Is there ssomething sspecific you wish to happen to them?" Of course, freeing them was out of the question. Sinead may be an impressive specimen but, she was not worth giving up four slaves for. There was also the added issue of them reporting to the ADD of what happened. That would simply not be worth the risk.

"Your firsst concern should be of your owner, sslut," she hissed, pinching and twisting a nipple. The Gorgonian pulled the helpless nub backwards before letting it pop free from her grip. "Your ssquad are nothing but outssiders now until they prove themselves otherwise. They are a threat to your Misstresss," she continued, "If you care more about my enemies than me, then you are failing me in the worsst posssibly way. Perhapss I should leave you with my guards for the day, give you time to think of where your loyalties lie." Her arms crossed infront of her chest as she stared down at the kneeling slave.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Sinead whimpered at the accusation as her young chest was groped. "No mistress... they belong to you now, like me. I... I shouldn't have asked." She said, swallowing. "I'm sorry for offending you mistress... if you think it best to punish me, please do so." She replied, setting her jaw and grimacing a little as her nipples were plucked and pulled... occasionally dripping a little though she had stopped for the most part. it seemed.

She swallowed and kept her back straight, arching it just a little outwards to present her breasts for pleasure or torment, whatever her mistress wished. She seemed to want quite badly to please her...

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 am

"Hush, my little pet," she hissed soothingly, stroking those offered breasts with her scaled fingers. Teasingly, she traced a finger around a swollen areolae. "You are learning and you corrected your misstake. They belong to me, jusst like you," Vespira smirked as she added, "Unlesss, you want to be punished again. Perhaps you truly like being milked like a dairy whore. Is that what you want? To have these milk filled tits mauled and sucked on endlesssly over and over again. You would never have to worry about ssaying anything wrong. You would just have to devote yoursself to cuming and milking like the sslutty cow you are."

"I will think on it," Vespira said, never stopping the constant stimulation of Sinead's breasts. She pinched and twisted those nipples again, admiring how milk spurt out of them. She loved how they seemed to swell with the woman's arousal, becoming ripe and heavy. "But you bring an interessting point. Those four are untrained. You sseem sso concerned for them. Tell me, pet, what do you think I should do with them hmm? They were in your ssquad. You musst know much about each of them, yess?" Vespira's tail slithered forward, the tip of her tail lightly tracing along the woman's inner thigh and across those glistening netherlips before methodically flicking over her exposed clitoris back and forth.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:11 am

Sinead tried to control her arousal but had a hard time of it. Once she had given it, it became obvious how much she enjoyed the woman's hands on her body... almost as much as the machine, it seemed. Her knees parted just a little as she felt the Gorgonian's tail flicking back and forth across her tiny button... her lips still soaked with her lube and her own nectar. She rocked her hips gently against the teasing, relaxed but so very aroused.

"Nnngh... We... we're all rescues from the school mistress. Most of us have a history of being physically or mentally abused. Jen and Erica are new... scared. They'll cooperate fairly easily. Rose is new too but stronger than myself. She'll put up a bit of resistance but pleasure and an assured role and life might calm her." She says... in her addled mind, this was the best way to help her teammates now... the only way to save them was to make them cooperate. "Julia came in with me... is very tough and probably won't break very easily." She starts, biting her lip. "I... might be of assistance. We've been friends for a long time. Seeing me might calm her if she doesn't blame me for almost killing her..." She admits, dropping her head a little... her orange hair sticking to her shoulders as she does.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:53 pm

The tip of her tail would strike down, hitting directly over the agent's clitoris. "You did not ansswer my quesstion, sslut!" she hissed venomously, "I did not assk for their backgrounds. I asked what you thought I should do with them. That means actions, not data. Do not make me repeat mysself again. Breaking them is none of your concern. They will break jusst like you did, jusst like all you human slutss. Or perhapss I should jusst take them back to my guards. I am certain they misss them greatly."

Slave or not, Vespira did not tolerate incompetence. If this woman could not answer simple questions, perhaps it would be better to leave her hooked up to a machine. Being a cow requires little thought. Just cum and suck like a good little animal. The alien woman yanked on Sinead's hair, forcing her to look up at her Mistress. "Now. I expect a sstraight ansswer from you. Any additional information will only be useful to me if you handle the taskss you were given. Do not fail me again, you sstupid sslut."

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Sinead says nothing... looking confused and downtrodden at first. Her shoulders slump a little but she tries to keep her poster. "I... don't really know what to do with them mistress. I don't know much about slave lives. I didn't realize you could do what you did to me. They're... all very nice looking in their own ways, yes? They could be pleasure slaves? Rented or loaned to clients you wish to impress?" She offers, obviously not sure what to say.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:43 am

"I ssee that the ADD teachess you nothing in your training," she replied, "Sso be it. I will find ssomething for them to do. They are no longer your concern. I am certain I need not remind you what your only concern is now." The woman lacked experience it seemed to not know anything of the sorts of tortures or training agents are put through when captured. It did not matter. It merely gave a means to tell Sinead to not speak of the other agents until she actually had something important to say. As a slave, her only concern should be in pleasing her Mistress.

"But, ssince you wish to be of assisstance," Vespira added, "I think I know what you can do..." Taking Sinead's leash, she tugged to get the woman moving. The agent would be spared from further milking until later. The snakewoman led the nude woman to the med bay. All four women were strapped to chairs, no doubt to keep them from escaping and to make it easier for the medical personnel to work on them. Their bodies looked mostly recovered though the agents themselves may have some aches still in their more private areas. The squad would see their leader walking (or crawling) into the room with a leash around her neck. Her beautiful body would be exposed to all who would look upon her.

"Thiss should dispel your concerns, yess?" she hissed softly, yanking the leash to bring the woman down to her knees if she was not there already, "Now, tell them what you dessire more than anything. Tell them who you sserve and show them jusst how obedient you are." Vespira's tail slid gently along the underside of Sinead's breasts, the scales dragging slowly back and forth. The tip would curl upwards, flicking the woman's still tender teats to further stimulate the helpless agent. She gazed at the other agents as they watched their leader be reduced to this state. If Sinead wanted to help it would be by her terms.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Sinead was both relieved and depressed to see her friends... coming upon the agents as they were strapped down. To be honest, it was better than she expected and could have asked for, but she had still been holding onto some foolish hope that perhaps one of them would at least get free and escape. But no, here they were... immobilized and ready to be trained just like Sinead was. And Sinead was supposed to help.

The girl let out a little grunt as she was brought to her knees in front of her colleagues, and looked down at the floor. She pulled her hands behind her again, as Vespira had asked of her previously, displaying herself instinctively. She was quickly rewarded by feeling the gorgonian's tail curl under her breasts and begin to play with her heavy mounds. "I... desire to serve my very kind mistress." She said, not holding back... recalling what would happen if she disappointed said mistress. "Whether as her sex doll, or milk cow... or whatever she asks of me."

Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next