View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Pink Goo Theory (Sakura and Sinead) 

Post Re: Pink Goo Theory (Sakura and Sinead)
Sinead relaxed in the girl’s lap again, spreading her legs a little… more comfortable now that the thing wasn’t forcing itself into her backside as well. “Ahh… yes….” She gasped, not aware that she was speaking at all. Her back arched and her hips pumped her sex wantonly against the intruder as she was spread open for it.

Lustful eyes met Sakura’s as she tried to form an answer. “They… they tried. That’s why I’m A.D.D. Rescued me… didn’t get a choice to join or not, but I probably would have anyways.” She said. Her own hands raised to Sakura’s shoulders, balancing herself and occasionally drawing along her body… her cheek… down to a breast to squeeze it experimentally. She wasn’t usually like this, but she was so far gone to the chemicals and sex that she didn’t care. At least nobody was being hurt while she was distracting this woman, she rationalized.

Tue May 29, 2012 1:03 am

Sakura giggles as she licks the cheeks of Sinead and kisses her skin softly and lovingly while her gooey cock spewed a pleasuring goop into Sinead's pussy filling it up nicely while she murred holding her pet close cupping a buttcheek and squeezed.

"But haven't you wanted to see what that's like? To be helpless while being dominated and turned into a slave...to wear skimpy or nothing at all while dancing or being used like a sex toy...I'm sure you'd be good at it," She teases flicking the hard nipples.

Tue May 29, 2012 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

Sinead didn't want to think about Sakura's question... afraid of what the answer would be. She bucked and released a surprised groan as she felt Sakura fill her cunt again... some of the stuff leaking out and over her thighs but not before it had done its job and made her shiver in renewed sensitivity. "Ungh... d... maybe... " She gasped out, losing herself... losing her mind.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 pm

"That's it, your born to be a slave, and your one without knowing it, a slave to the ADD," Sakura whispered softly as she kisses Sinead's neck softly stroking her body while her gooey body continues to massage and pleasure Sinead while thrusting the gooey cock still into her sensitive pussy while her breasts got a little sucking motion from the goop covering them.

"Why not just enjoy the sex part of being a slave, rather than risk your life against beasties?" She asked softly holding Sinead close resting the girls head now on her right shoulder.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:51 am
Profile YIM

Sinead had a hard time focusing as she was used... her body starting to want to shut down, so exhausted from a near constant state of arousal and being on the verge of, if not outright cumming for the last hour or so. "I... I'm helping people... that's... why the risk..." She gets out, gasping. "Oh my... god... I don't know... if I can cum anymore... never gone this long or hard..." She admits.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 am

Sakura giggles while elsewhere her goo orbs had deposited the prisoners on an unarmed shuttle and calmly freed them before locking the shuttle for now laughing softly while she looked at Sinead her pet while she saw how exhausted Sinead must be, "Hmm near your limit huh...well just go to sleep...and let me take care of you," Sakura purred, knowing the Personal of this station would leave and tell the ADD...so she'd have to leave soon and with her little fun pet as well...at least for now.

"Helping people is admirable, and I can see alot of your agents think that....but really, how many are you helping, any slaves you rescue get drafted into your group and are forced to once again be forced into the tentacle grip of us monsters," She said calmly as she spewed one more shot of her gooey cum into Sinead while absorbing the girls dripping fluids easily taking up the goo she shot into her.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 pm
Profile YIM

Sinead groaned as she felt even more of the warm, sticking goo spurt into her cunt… overflowing a little as she was filled past her limit, and squeezing out around the impaling cock. “UNGH… damn… please…” She gasped, feeling as if her belly were swelling with all the alien matter being deposited into her young sex.

“Your argument would be stronger if you stopped cumming in me… or whatever that is…” She gasped out. “Why would you want me as a slave? You’ve taken me so many times… must be bored…” She gasps out, fighting to keep her balance on the goo-girl’s lap again.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 pm

"Sweetie, I'm a goo girl, the many ways I can fuck you are almost endless...I can fuck you normally, turn myself into sticky goo and fuck you from the ceiling, and anything my stickyness can do," She grins while she pulled her cock back into her gooey form finally giving Sinead the relief.

"For me, sex never gets boring, and well you Agents are so entertaining at times, trying to fight us while moaning at the first sign of arousal touches," she grins calmly while looking at her captive grinning more.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:26 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5