View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 2:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Stopped to resupply. (for Six) 

Post Stopped to resupply. (for Six)
Three weeks, Its been three weeks sinces Nail has been out on her last asighment. Locating and capturing the invamous Ven, a Helcorian slaver Nails got to know very well during the missions "Mishap" that resulted in getting the ship she piloted now.

A busted up old blockade runner with no shield or hyper drive capibilitys turning a two or three day ship ride into a long drawn out mouth of be stranded on a ship with a psycopath. One of the many reasons why it took poor Nail so long to reach any A.D.D Stations for her to drop off her prisoner. Managing to find the closes space station near by happen to be a small mining collony called "Tool box" located on a small moon orbiting dieing world.

Afther what felt like a life time Nail was ready to get off the heep of scrap metal she basicly lived on for a month as she almost cryed tears of joy seeing the moon station off in the distance not knowing what really awaited her.

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:19 am

Post Re: Stopped to resupply. (for Six)
As the unknown craft approached the moon base, a steady red light blinked on and off, driving consciousness into the xenomorph sitting there at the console. Six looked at the blinking light and into the nearest console to figure out what triggered it. Excitement went through him when he saw the unknown shuttle approaching the newly 'evicted' moon base. He of course didn’t know if the ship had more troublemakers which he could slaughter or if there was some species of female on that ship. What ever the case was he still pushed a few buttons opening up Hangar 2-B, and activating the automatic guiding lights for entry into said hangar. He then activated the cameras in 2-B and watched with awaited anxiety as the ship pulled in and to see what the contents where.

Deep within the moon base, in the more secluded under parts of the station. The local hive stirred with activity as their leader, six, was giving them orders, dispersing them to areas of the base to await for what ever came out of that shuttle and to be prepared for either outcome. The hangar itself once the ship entered and possibly through viewport or disembarking would show that although the lights where on, it seemed as if nobody was home. tools and parts where scattered around, some vessels were still docked and almost looked as if they hadn’t been moved in a little while. Everything seemed to work fine just...there was an eerie absence of any form of life or activity in the hangar itself. Despite that it looked as if there could be a healthy amount of supplies and even a new working vessel to 'commandeer' before leaving.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:33 am

Nail pulled the ship into the moon stations hanger once the air lock gates opened setting the ship down. From the cockpit Nail could see the genral hanger area lighting on and equipment scattered around but no people whitch she auromaticly found odd. "Mybe there all on break?" Nail said to her self as she ran all the ship sub-routes for land and shutting off the engies befor making her way the ships loading ramp and exiting as the ramp open with a hiss.

Nail stepped out and off her ship, Wearing a some what baggy dark blue flight suit as she took inher new surroundings of the station hanger bay. Looking around some what confused seeing the lack of people around as she cupped her hands around her mouth yellng as loud as she could. "HELLO!! ANYBODY HERE!!" Nail yelled as she walked deeper into the hanger area not expecting a thing

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:39 am

He watched the blonde haired girl venture out onto the hangar floor from his spot in the central command center of the station. He heard her yelling from the speaker system and tilted his head curious whether to send her some static or allow her to venture into more of the station. He felt he'd rather allow her to venture forth to find out what was to await her. Within seconds another packmember of his ventured into the room curious about what to do. He sent out through the hivemind orders, having a few facehuggers and a few packmates to venture near the hangar and sit and wait at certain areas where they had laid traps.

Whether she fully went out to look for people or not was up to her, but the second she seemed to attempt to leave the hangar via a vehicle he was going to activate the blast doors trapping her here for the time being. However at the moment he kept it looking as if it had been evacuated or desolate until such time for one of his packmates to attack.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 am

Nail walked deeper into the hanger area looking around curiously. "Whereis every one!?". Noticing who ever was here befor left in a hurry since most the tools were scattered around every were. Looking around inconfusion Nail soon enough took alook in some crates, not finding anything use ful befor moving deeper into the station hanger bay making her way to the main door way, from there she would hope to mybe find a mess hall or even a change of cloths.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]