View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Desert Detour (Jasmine) 

Post Desert Detour (Jasmine)
Bored...

Its how Mederoth was feeling ever since he started this blasted slave run, meandering around the various desert paths with his cargo of crying women, his hover truck humming along a few feet above the sandy surface.

He had done everything to get the ADDs attention short of putting up posters in the local city advertising he was doing a slave run, leaking info to bartenders, intentionally compromising his cover, even renting a truck with the words "Meat Wagon" printed on the side of it.

Slowly he drove, back to his ship "Ramrod" hidden somewhere in the sandy expanse, ready to fly off when his cargo is secure. Out of sheer boredom, he even used his tail to steer, laying back on the seat and shouting at his whimpering luggage.

"SHADDAP!!! useless prizes...."

ADD Monster:
[url=http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=800]-=Alliance Assasin and Jack-of-all-trades=-
-----------------M-E-D-E-R-O-T-H---------------[/url]

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:39 pm

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Up ahead a figure stepped out from behind some rocks. As Mederoth drew closer her could make out the lithe young form of a dark skinned woman with wild hair and a red leather uniform.

Slowly she raised her hand and he could see she was holding a pistol. She pointed it straight at him and shouted, "Halt!"

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:57 pm

"Well finally... its about freaking time.."

Mederoth slows to stop a few feet from the ADD agent. He didnt bother to turn on the sound dampeners to hide the cries of the cargo he was carrying.
Stepping out onto the sandy ground, he walks non-chalantly towards the the ebon skinned agent, even in this desert heat, she look really hot, pardon the pun.

His red hair swayed with the desert wind, his tail was swinging ever so slighty, if it wasnt for those huge shoulders of his he would look rather unimposing, not to mention the fact that hes a few inches shorter than the agent.

"Yes officer, how can I assist you today?"

ADD Monster:
[url=http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=800]-=Alliance Assasin and Jack-of-all-trades=-

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:07 pm

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine could hear the cries of the girls in the vehicle and as the driver approached she scowled at him. Her weapon was kept trained on his head.

"Yes officer, how can I assist you today?"

"Don't play stupid. You can't have believed that the ADD wouldn't notice what you have been doing here." She said, taking a step forward menacingly. "You're disgusting you know that? Now turn around and set those women free before I get really mad."

Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:27 pm

Really mad. Those words merely started to arouse Mederoth, this might turn out to be quite a battle.

"Really mad, you say.... I guess Ill do as you order.. officer"

He started to turn, he didnt know how fast her reactions would be, or how accurate she was, so he'll just have to be faster. Without warning, Mederoth swung his tail down at the officer, moving his tail orb to bludgeon the dark skinned woman.

ADD Monster:

Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:35 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

It seemed too easy. Was he really going to give himself and his cargo up? From what she had read about this freak, it wasn't likely. So as he turned around Jasmine kept her guard up. It was a good thing she did because in a flash Mederoth's tail came crashing down at her. The nimble young agent sidestepped just in time and pointed her gun once again.

"Big mistake!" She shouted and fired a couple stun bolts at him.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:24 am

Mederoth manages to turn around and deflect a few of the shot, but some of the round hit him square in the chest, making stagger backwards, dazed, but enough to hamper his movements.

"That..hurt...hehe..... THAT HURT!!!"

He let out a maniacal laugh before charging again, his speed was far beyond what any ADD report could tell her. He slammed the ground just in front of the agent, sending sand flying up in front of her, covering Mederoths next attack, and before she could realize what was happening, a fist was heading straight for her.

ADD Monster:

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:18 pm

Jasmine
ADD Agent

"Aah!"
Jasmine gasped and covered her eyes with her forearm as dust and dirt flew at her. She staggered back and then dropped her arm, looking for Mederoth, just in time to see his fist.

There was no time to move and the agent took the blow on her jaw. She let out a little yelp and then crumpled to the ground. For a moment she just lay there but then she started to push herself up again. She wiped her bloody lip on her sleeve.

"Uhn... bastard... ptuh!" She spat out some blood.

From her spot on the ground she switched her gun to it's lethal setting and then pointed it at him again. "Enough playing around. Let those girls free or I blow you away right now."

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:06 am

"Oooh, is that a fact?! Ill let them go alright....once I arrive on the slave ship!"

Memedroths changed his stance and his style, randomly moving side to side in a fluid motion, almost snake like. This style was meant to give even the most talented of sharpshooters a hard time getting any sort of aim on him, and this suited him for type of combat.

"Ill give you a heads up, just to make it a bit more fair... The next hit I land will be on your stomach!"

He charged again, making a beeline for the gun-toting agent, his arms flailing loosely at his sides.

ADD Monster:

Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:46 pm

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Jasmine tried to follow him with her weapon, to keep him in her sights but the thing was too damn fast. She moved her gun to face him and he was gone, she readjusted and he was gone again.

"Ill give you a heads up, just to make it a bit more fair... The next hit I land will be on your stomach!"

She knew he was going to hit her, and in her panic she impulsively believed what he announced. The agent put her guard up in front of her hourglass waist.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:20 am

True to his word, he did strike her at the spot he declared, the brunt of the force deflected by her arms, causing little damage. The only downside is, now the rest of her is open to attack, which Mederoth quickly exploits, all this time, his tail ball was charging up and was now ready to shock. He brought the charged metal ball up and swung it down, intending to strike the agent right smack on the head.

ADD Monster:

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:56 am

Jasmine
ADD Agent

Managing to block his attack the agent opened her eyes again quickly. She made ready to strike in retaliation but didn't notice his other limb, the tail coming down above her.

Jasmine is struck by the charged attack and her whole body goes numb from the shock. She slowly crumpled to the ground, barely able to move.

"Ngh... I won't be... beaten." She managed to cry out as she attempted to push herself back up to her feet. However she didn't have the strength and her arms gave out. She fell back to the ground again.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:29 am

That was rather disappointing, he wanted a little bit more of a challenge, but he'll take his prize regardless. Mederoth took the fallen agent into his truck, tossing her along with the slaves in the back, then slapping an inhibitor collar on her, just to keep her paralyzed should she wake during transit.

With his new prize in tow, he floors it and heads for his ship, The Labian class cargo freighter / heavy bomber: Titan

The ship was blocky, plated, with many a scar of ship to ship collisions, but only because it was designed to be such. it wasnt like a fighter which flew and dodged enemy fire, no, this ship was made to take whatever the enemy could throw, unload its entire payload on the target, and comeback home with smoking engines, but intact nevertheless, and its spacious bomb bay also doubled as a cargo hangar.

With a few deft clicks on the console inside the truck, the bay doors opened. He drove in and unloaded the slaves into the holding cell, but for hiz prize, he leapt back in the back of the truck and removed all her gadgetry, leaving her in only her jumpsuit. he threw those outside and locked the container, before disabling the inhibitor and waiting for her to get the feeling back in her body.

ADD Monster:

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]