View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Presents (for Present) 

Post Presents (for Present)
It was a simple mission really, confirm that Minge was on Dephis. He was the niddle man for the botorious pirate Blue and while a few months ago he was just a minor figure his wealth was allowing him to get back into things. He had one ship then, three now, and in time he'd be a bigger issue to deal with. Even now he was taking thrice the cargo that he was, and while he did not branch off on his own as of yet there could be a lot of problems on the horizon, so find him, see what sort of defenses could be ascertained and report back to allow command to send other agents to assist her if it deemed that they were going to green light an operation. Otherwise fall back and leave the planet entirely.

Now she had other missions in the past but what made this one different was that this was the first that she had on her own. Lauren wasn't going to keep holding her hand and thus far the assignments had been easy for a newbie to handle. Nothing too daunting or dangerous yet, well the present mission could be daunting if she royally screwed it up in some way but at the same time it was an easy first assignment, or so she thought then.

Now how to go about finding out Minge was here? Well even though she probably wouldn't get to them there maybe a rumor about his ship or ships being present. The world harbored all manner of low lives so she was going to be in contact with some means of getting info. The planet wasn't as crude or as bad as Hadante, the pirate Havan but it did have it's own challenges.

By that same token she might find out if Minge had a residence on the planet that he used while here, either could be useful and since her hand was no longer being held it was up to her to determine her start.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Post Re: Presents (for Present)
Present hurriedly went to the GHQ of ADD in order to receive her mission. She regret for went to bed late last night, that makes her late for her first mission briefing for ADD. She started sprinting towards the briefing room when she realized she was 10minutes late for it. i should've get up earlier than usual, damn that alarm didn't even ring at all!! Hope those superior won't get mad at me..'' She ran across several hallways while having her mumble in her mouth.

Send me a PM if you wish to RP with me~ Thanks~

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:06 am

Fortunately for her the assignment didn't involve high command and she was pretty much dealing with the staff, a mouse haired girl with glasses, Miranda gave her the assignment. She wasn't even an officer, though she knew the mission details well enough. Investigate their leads on Delphis to see if Minge was present, check his defenses if he were and check back in. Simple enough really and with the shake up in the command structure right now for various reasons they could not afford an officer to relay such simple instructions when the case was turned over to the desk sergenant.

"... good luck, do you have any questions?"

Character Listing

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:14 am

No, thank you for your help. I'll do my best in it. Um..by the way, may I know how can I travel to the destination?'' She asked for it since she doesn't own any ship nor vehicle. She stared at Miranda hoping to have a reply from her but Miranda stops for awhile before giving her a reply.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:03 am

"You have been assigned a freighter for this assignment. Military craft would stick out too much and we wouldn't want that," she handed her a disc then. "That disc has the coordinates on it to the planet in question and there's even mention of a few contacts on there that you might get info from, ignore Goro though, he can't be trusted."

Character Listing

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:09 am

'' Hehe, many thanks for the data~ She gave Miranda a smile and went towards the depart point while checking on the info from the disc she received earlier. After her preparations, she's gettin gready to begin her quest, but she forgot to ask who shoul dhim talk to for the ride.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:43 am

The list needed to be updated. If Goro was out tjen she would have to deal with a few other possibilities but she recognized some of the names of recently arrested pirates. So her options were few. There was an ex-pirate by the mane of Otho that jumped out at her, it was noted that he could be found at the Silver Arm cantina.

There were other names there but no notes as to how to reach them.

She would be flying alone though the freighter did have a droid co-pilot until here pilot skills were't so rusty. R1-QT the droid had a feminie personality.

Soon enough when Present was ready they were on their way and set down several hours later on a filthier planet than they left.

"Shall I stay with the ship miis?" The droid had asked once they had touched down.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 am

Oh, yes. Stay here until I'm back and enable the camouflage system so no one would be able to spot our landing point. I'll disable it once I'm done with my business here.'' After issuing her command, she went on her first objective to investigate on Minge presence. She enabled her gps so she knew where she should be heading towards.

Last edited by Present on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 am

"Affirmative Mame." the droid returned doind as it was commanded. The sky on the sky on the planet was a light green causing a greenish tinge to sweep over everything. Also it was a binary system with one red star and another yellow one.

She found her way to the Silver Arm easy enough though she got a few lewd stares along the way despite not having large breasts that attracted attention. But she found herself in a dive, several aliens glance to the door as it was opened though none really paid much attention to her going back to what they were doing when she first game in.

It was a dive of sorts and most of the beings here were pirates or smuggles in one fashion or another. Most of the beings here were no human too and the few humans she did see were pirates that were missing limbs that had been replace with cybernetic parts.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:19 am

As she enters the door she might be able to guess that she's a rare sight in here. It seems like she's the only normal human to be in it. She starting to wonder who should she talk to or what should she do in order to investigate. Maybe she could grab some info from those aliens around here? Or trying to search all around? She's trying to come up with a better plan as she pass by some aliens while ignoring them.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:17 pm

As she was considering her options one of the larger aliens brushed into her. He was a whole head taller with eyes that circled his entire head, two pinscers and two hands with a rough exoskeleton with two of his eyes atop eye stalks.

All of his eyes glared at her. "Watch out!" It snarled as it went on it's way. It occurred to her that she had the name of the contact and not a picture so maybe the best place to start was the bar keep. Even if Otho wasn't here he might know something about Minge so she approached him a large bear-like alien that snuck a quick glance at her.

"What's your poison?" She looked too young to be in here though their was no one carding IDs at the door, nor was this the type of world that really gave a damn for those laws. "Well? I don't have all day."

Character Listing

Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:26 pm

''I just wanted to ask you some questions, take it easy, I won't take too long on your precious time.'' Present approach the bear alien and started her conversation with him.
'' Just asking, could you possibly know anyone with the name uhhm, Minge? I'm looking for him.'' She sat down on a chair nearby while questioning the bear alien for further information on her target. She just hope she didn't have to went through too much in these investigations, it really bothers her so much since it's boring at the same time.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:38 pm

"If you're not drinking then scram," he said to her, evidentally the people here were rude and concerned with only themselves, though she sat down and he had thought that she might order something when she spoke about Minge. He darted his gaze back at her, then at a table, then back at her.

"Never heard of him."

"Now what do we have here?" A cybernetic armed human asked a loud as he and a rhinocerous-like creature approached, both with hands on their weapons, both looking at her with lewd expressions on their features as they neared.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:46 pm

'' What do you want with me?'' Present said calmly as the both of them approach her from behind. She didn't even turn around nor stand up to face the two while sitting there glaring from the corner of her eye. From her young age, she started to despise people who shown lewd expressions towards her, of course it's the same that she'll be treating the both behind her.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:02 pm

"Just to party with you little girl. Hmm, not really developed by Kin likes them small. Right Kin."

The rhinerocerus thing chuckled, the two men separated so they were either side of her but still behind her.

"I'd bet breaking you will be real nice ... yeah, I'll stick it up your ass while Kin pounds the shit out of your sweet fuck hole."

Character Listing

Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next