View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Presents (for Present) 

Post Re: Presents (for Present)
Knowing of her question he answers it.

Yes, there will be an audience. What I want you to do now is move across the arena, get use to how the platforms wobble so that you are a bit use to them in an arena, In practice this event can be tougher, The arena can be flooded and bull sharks place in the arena so the fall may not even hurt but cause pain or the floor can be convered with pitch and ignited.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:50 am

Y-yes master! Present hurriedly follow what Fafner had order her to do as she continue to get herself used to the platforms in the arena. It was difficult for her at first, as time passes, she was getting use to it and raise her agility in moving between. It seems like Fafner is pleased with her improvements in it.

Send me a PM if you wish to RP with me~ Thanks~

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 am

Indeed he was pleased, pleased that now she had come around. True she still fucked up from time to time but her resistance had been replaced by an eagerness. Now he figured her opponent wouldn't try to close with her leaving her to do it, thus the better accustomed she was to it, the better she would be.

He kept her at it for an hour or so, catching her with telekinesis each time she lost her balance and slipped though such cases were rare. He then called for a brake when she seemed to do well enough with it.

I have no boubts that you will be better at melee, he better at ranged attacks but use your shield as close and you should be fine. Now then, there is little to do but to wait for the fight itself.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 am

Wh..what shall we do know master...? I'm done with the training right? Present was unsure what she should do to kill the time until the fight starts. So she look at Fafner thinking that he might have some training plan for her? Or she just have to sit there and wait for the time being?

Send me a PM if you wish to RP with me~ Thanks~

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:02 am

He considered for a moment as he gazed at her. Let us ensure you are ready ... He mused aloud to himself. I will not use telekinesis or telpathy on you unless you slip from the platform as a means of ensuring you do not fall.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9