View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Innocence is a Matter of Perspective (for Nail) 

Post Re: Innocence is a Matter of Perspective (for Nail)
The Hibernator showed no sign of understanding a word Nail said to it as it thundered on. The huge shaft continued to force itself through her opening, stretching the sensitive and wet walls at it did. If Nail’s vagina spread or further got used to the current fucking, the Hibernator would run a new calculation and pound her more harshly to accommodate the new standard. The Hibernator’s grappling arms that were curled around her legs and spreading them curled around a bit extra to allow the arms to go around the legs and then reach up to have the metal grapplers grab Nail’s breasts, playing around with them and pinching her nipples then and there. The grin remained as the large robot continued this and shoved the shaft into her sensitive inner being with intention to hit the most sensitive areas.

Then, after a while of merciless fucking, the Hibernator would cease its movements, holding Nail still in its grip and her breasts with its grappling arms, and the nubile woman would feel how her womb and inner walls were sprayed by a warm liquid emerging from the Hibernator’s tail-cock. The hot liquid was practically liquid energy which her body would pick up whether she wanted or not, the machine’s orgasm filling her within. The Hibernator had to pull out to ensure Nail wouldn’t be injured by the amount, the orange replacement for sperm steadily starting to spill out of her. Still, the machine unable to stop grinning due to its design continued to grin at her, before pushing into her again and continuing to press the shaft into her to fuck her further even after its own ejaculation.

In the corner of her vision, Nail might pick up Andramica reawakening and pushing herself up on her legs using the wall much the way a wounded would. It was an act, of course, as her eyes would aim themselves at the primal actions the Hibernator was taking against the agent.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:16 am

The beast didnt give the poor blond a rest despite her own orgasm erupting from her only momments ago as it fucked her like a wild animal dominating its pray showing no sigh it was going to stop, not like it wanted to anyway. "Auhh..auhh..auh!!" Nail cried, her body violently bouncing on the monsters monsterous cock as she felt her self being treated more harshly as her screams filled the chamber as her body struggled to accept the tail into her tight sex as Nail moaned and screamed out in pain mix pleasure in fear of her sex braking open or her litterly taring from this intease sexual torture the hibernator put her through.

"AUHH!! P-PLEASE!! S-STOP! I-I...I-I...OHHHUHHHAHH.....OH MY GODDESS... SAVE ME!!" Nail cried feeling the Hibernators tail like cock harshly pumping and slaming up into her sex as she gritted her teeth. Wincing feeling how it pushed deep up into her womb while it spread her legs further apart increasing the tightness and pushing Nail to her apsolute limit as she arched and screamed, drolling as she gritted her teeth through it all while its grappler arms came to pinch her stiff and now sore nipples. "P-ple..please...put me down! Auhherrh.. I-I cant!"Nail begged as she limply struggled exhausted from having been constantly fucked by the mechanical beast and afther a while and several more orgasms at the monsters tail Nail was nearly shattered as she simply hung limp and bounced, softly panting and quietly moaning as the monster fucked her silly befor she felt it pause and flex inside her as Nail eakly perked up with a feaful look as she gazed downword at the tail invading her.

"N-no...N-no uhh NNNOOO!!" Nail said shaking her head as if to reject it all as if it wasnt all real befor her entire body arched agiest the alien device she was pressed up agiest and she moaned to the ceiling, feeling the Hibernator release as Nails own orgasm ripped threw her with perfect sync. Nail belly inflating as the sheer ammount filled her being.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:05 pm

-with the monsters discusting seed, the sheer amount overflowing from her tight nimble little body only to gush out from her sex befor the Hibernator pulled out of poor Nails abused vegina as what didnt get sprayed up into her own sex, sprayed upwords coating Nail in a shower of the beasts seed as she moaned loudly the entire ordeal feeling as if she was going to pop from the strain, the mix juices pouring from her sex like a open drain spashing down to the floor below as Nail collapsed and hung limp, panting from exhaustion in the hibernators grasp as she blankly stared into space like there was nobody home.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:20 pm

The Hibernator was far from done as it seemed to grin at her and pressed as far into her wet hole as it could get again. Completely disregarding her lack of response the machine plowed into her with its thrusting moves, her sex being as if carved out by the giant tail-cock. The grappling-arms kept groping her breasts joyfully while her legs were spread as wide as they could by the cables binding her. The clothes, the school uniform from Shokushu, was still on her even if it had been mishandled and opened somewhat and stained with liquids. The Hibernator shoved the cock into Nail additionally, taking emphasis in the rubbing of cock against pussy in the initial entrance, the machine seemingly enjoying his position of power.

… If Nail was attentive, she may have seen Andramica walk up to and start climbing up on the Hibernator. If her mind was all in place, she might even remember what Andramica said about a potential plan, that Nail was to let herself be fucked in order to let Andramica sneak up on the robot and reprogram it, a plan Nail had initially disagreed on, but now… Andramica opened a hatch that would be impossible to open with normal humanoid strength on the robot’s back while it continued to fuck the half-blood with all its strength.

So it did, the Hibernator happily thrusting into Nail’s snatch multiple times over. The thick base and rounded end made itself known to the agent’s inside over and over, rubbing against all the sensitive spots it could find. It ejaculated multiple times more, with a lot less amount but still plenty enough for Nail to feel the hot substance surge into her womb. The Hibernator was never intending to stop fucking her… and then suddenly it did. Just after such an ejaculation had sprayed into Nail’s inner body, the Hibernator just completely stopped moving, tail-cock still deeply rooted into her widely spread vagina. The form would remain there, the arms restraining Nail still doing so even when unmoving, until a voice was heard from the other side of the machine.

“… Nail. Are you alright?” Andramica’s monotone voice asked while she slowly climbed over the frozen Hibernator’s head towards the restrained agent to free her.

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Despite hanging limp, exhaused and dripping with he beasts discusting seed that left Nail covered and her outfit stained with cumm how ever she wasnt unresponsive for long as the Hibernator had another go at her. "Uhhhhuhnn....N-no..uhhhuhh no..no more... p-please I... I Ehhihhiiiieee..." Nail weakly moan afther the first powerful throst as te beast impaled her as the half blood recived a shocking wake up call as she was zapped back into reality by the tail like cock that kept thrusting up into her deeply, causimg her puffy abused sex to drool more as she screamed out in torture, her legs getting spreadto the point she swore they would tare while her breasts where molested by sharp schtys as this erotic nightmare raged on.

Nail was to busy getting her brains fucked out as was barly ok enough to open her eyes not even seeing her friends recovery as she attempted to save Nail from sexual hell as the poor agent felt thrust afther thrust as she was brought to multiple orgasms that wrecked her very sense of reality as bounced wildly on its cock overvand over being filled with more and more of its seed adding to the growing puddle on the floor asafthervwhat felt like eternity of torture and sickning pain mixed pleasure she thoughtit was all going to end. One last powerfiul thrust as Nail moaned agin one last time in pure discuting pleasure as came sure she was going to die befor it suddenly stopped as Nails body only froze where it ended, too exhaused to move as she only limply hung arched andvspralled out in the hibernators deactivated grasp. Her chest raising and falling as she panted, sucking in much needed air for her tired lungs as sweat mixed with cum dripping off her filthy body. Andramica spoke her name but Nail wasnt responsive enough to hear her as the agents face was blank having never been fucked so hard in her carrier as an agent.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:49 am

Receiving no response, the android made her way over, climbing up on the immobile Hibernator to watch the abused agent with her own two shining red eyes. For a moment, there would be no movement. Nail would be hanging limp in the Hibernator’s grip, the Hibernator was frozen immobile by Andramica’s doing (actually by her command) and Andramica would be looking down on Nail with shining red eyes taking all the data it could from what the Hibernator had gathered while maintaining a truly expressionless face, what she was looking at actually her own handiwork. Then, the moment passed, and Andramica jumped down on the tail-cock which was positioned at an appropriate angle to fuck Nail to be a suitable platform to stand on in front of Nail.

First, she used the brute strength of an android to force away the arms gripping her breasts. Andramica then kicked away the two giant guns keeping her body in place, making them sway away and releasing the majority of what was holding her in place, and Andramica would hug her to prevent her from slumping over. She’d then carefully remove the scythes so they didn’t cut anything unnecessary, placing them in the air a bit away. Then it was a careful process of unbinding Nail’s legs from the cables that were tightened around them and spreading them. One for both legs, but after a while of unwinding she’d finally be free of them. After that, Andramica would gently, carefully, lift the poor agent off the stupidly huge cock that had been trapped within her. With that, Andramica would jump down on the floor while holding onto Nail, carrying the agent in her arms.

Should Nail remain immobile and limp from the abuse at that point, Andramica would proceed to carry the girl in a somewhat small and appropriately stained Shokushu uniform somewhere else within the ship, to be exact back towards the captain’s quarters, the only room in the ship that looked somewhat comfortable to live in with red carpet, chairs, a bed and all…

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:10 pm

There wasnt a response, the poor agent was simply to exhausted as she only panted. Her chest heaving for air while she hung limply, Nails mind close to being shattered afther that brutal fucking and she took this momment to rest ony being semi-consious as Andamica climb up the back of the Hibernators lifless frozen form to free her from the many arms holding her.

It was easy enough, the scyths moves fom her senstive nipples forcing a gasp from Nails parted lips while the lightest movment of jumping on the tail forced Nails hips to buck once or twice as she let out a quiet moan. Finilly afther every thing was off her no longer holding her Nail upper body fell into Andmica welcoming arms. Nails head resting on the girldroids soft chest only panting befor Andramica did the last opstical lifting her off the massive cock. Doing so was easy enough from the girl droid but for Nail it was much more stimulating as Nail shivered feeling as she was lifted, the sensation of it comig out making her pant and gasp befor finilly it pop free. Nail moaned loudly arching her body closer to Andramicas while she buried her face into the androids bosom to scream befor cuming one last time. "Auhhhhahh!!" Hearing her sweet exual juices poor from her sex and fall to the metal floor of the chamber with a loud spash, it was likevacwater fall adding to the pool collecting down there, every forced out of her during her sexual nightmare with the hibernator.

The scool uniform was more then just stained it was wet, sticky and covered, covered it swet and cum from both Nail and the Hibernator. Nail passed out in Andramicas arms as the android carried her gently to the captains quarters, gently placing Nail in a fine red sheeted bed to rest.

The exhausted agent slept, it was funny that if Andramica could sense such things the half blood would lookrather cute, cured up under the blanket afther she tucked her in. Nail slept soundly for over tweleve hours befor she finilly awoke....

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:55 pm

(#2) Finilly awoke light headed, weak and shaky, like she just had a over bearing work as Nail simply pushed the blanket off her self to find she was naked as Nail pulled her self out of bed only to collapse to her hands and knees feeling increadibly sore all over. "Auh...H-hello... Andramica?... any body!" Nail shouted as looked around the room. It was well funished, red carpets, chairs and bedding as she wonderedcwhere she was, was she still on that androids ship? Nail wondered as she carfully got up onto two wabbly legs only to blush and winces. "Uh.. it.. it hursts.." Nail said to her self walking to a near by chair to suport her self.

Last edited by Nail on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:04 am

Andramica indeed had no senses with which to know cuteness. The only thing she saw was the data on the fact that Nail was lying unconscious, with which she could make no such calculation if the agent was cute or not. … … …

Nail did indeed wake up in the bed, however, she would wake up naked. The Shokushu uniform was lying, cleaned and neatly folded, on that said nearby chair. It was indeed empty in here, but… if she looked out through the window… she was in space. The ship which earlier had been unable to lift (according to Andramica) was now in space, by some reason. Of her own ship there was no currently available knowledge.

Should Nail either pick up the uniform to get dressed or pay attention to it, she might find a small note with text that was tucked away under the uniform. It read, in computer-written text…

“You have been tricked. Andramica is the source of the mutiny. She found a way to hack the captain. Sensing himself in danger, the captain ordered the Hibernator to steal the core and crash-land the ship on a planet where she would be forever stranded. Unfortunately, she had enough power still to send a distress signal to trick somebody. Thanks to you, she is now in full control of the ship. I do not know what she has in mind for you, but there are no escape pods and she left your ship behind. I cannot provide any options what to do, unless you think you can defeat her, which is unlikely. However, she still believes you are tricked. I am but a normal spider-drone which survived her onslaught. Please destroy this note, or she’ll seek me out and destroy me. Thank you in advance, and be careful.”

Should Nail have read the note, Andramica had cameras which kept perfect check on her eyes to make sure it knew exactly when she had finished reading, and at that exact moment she’d hear a loud sound from outside. Should Nail go to examine, she’d find Andramica, having stabbed a large robot that looked like a larva on robotic spider-legs with giant eyes, the eyes wide in panic as it slumped down dead on the floor after Andramica retracted the bare arm she had used for a stab with a straight hand. The wound this left on the robot looked very similar to the stab-wounds on the robots earlier in the room with the power-core. Should Nail have come looking, Andramica would look in her direction, red eyes shining, absolutely expressionless.

“Survivor from the mutiny, intending to hurt you for helping me. Do not worry, you are safe.” … Of course, this was all a test on Andramica’s part. She wanted to awake a certain range of emotions, see what actions such emotions usually brought about and study them. It all depended on Nail how the latest test would work out.

Stage 6, commence.

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:14 am

Nail weakly stumbled, using the chair to suport her self as she felt so weak. Even afther sleepig for so long afther the ordeal Nail felt sore all over but she blushed knowing the cause of her soreness, mostly sore in unspeakable places the Hibernator had the libirty of playing with.

Looking around for now, getting her bearings. Nail only took n her suroundings as she carfully walked to the window to lean agiest it and look out quickly noticing that the vessel was in deed travling in space as the Half bloods was left wondering, did Andramica leave behind her ship? Nail thought befor turning around and noticing a clean change of cloths as Nail approched to hold the new garments up to examine.

"Oh... grate..." Nail said out loud, she looking at the outfit thinking it was new only to find it was only the same outfit she was raped in only washed as Nail blushed having bad memorys befor her attention was quickly captured by a folded piece of paper that fell from her un folding the blouse. Nail set the school uniform blouse back down on the chair to grab that paper as Nail was only startled by what she read.

Afther reading the note Nail looked suprised, refolding the paper befor she looked around nervously befor her weak knees finilly gave and she fell to the floor onher firm rump rather shocked. "Andramica...lied to me?" Nail said queitly, outloud to her self as the realization hit her. Andramica was the cause ofall this? And her ship was left behnd back on that would they first met and she was stuck on board with no escape with a psyco robot girl. Nail only thought about the reality of her situation befor reading the note agin wondering if she shoud take the warning or speak with her android friend befor hearing some disturbing sounds out side her door that made her jump. Crumpling the note in her hand Nail quickly tried to move to the door as she peaked out only to see Andramica impaling a larva like robotic droan on her arm befor noticing the agent...(#1)

Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:23 pm

(#2)... noticing the agent peaking out at her, claiming it was a surviving mutiny member while looking pretty menecing at the same timd as Nail didnt say a word, she only looked at Andramica from her place behind the door, only her head could be seen as Nail tried to hide her nakedness behind the door for the sake of modesty as she blushed slightly.

"Uhmm... thank you.... are you sure thats all of them?" Nail said, she tried to say befor she cloed the door. Not sure what to do, was shereally dealing with a traitor? Nail thought as she put her bare naked back the door and sighed checking the note agin befor she tore it up into small pieces.

"hhmm..." Nail whinned, unsure about all this befor tossing the bits of scrapped paper away and sighed. Honestly part of Nail didnt care about the mutiny part. The ship could belong to Ven him self all she cared but what bothered her more was the idea of what Andramica wasnt telling her, what did she have planed for her if any thing at all. Nail dwelled on it for a minute as she put a fanger on her chin thinking about it wondering the plan here.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Everything was unfolding as planned. Now it was simply time to examine all the emotions which Nail would be feeling and record them. It was a simple test to check her reaction. To see what she would do.

“No, there could still be others lurking in the rarely visited maintenance corridors beneath the floor and in the walls. However, as long as I am nearby, they will be unable to harm you. You are my savior, after all. It was unfortunate that had to happen, but it is all in the past now. I thank you for your willingness to assist. I lack the components to be grateful, but would I be able to I would.” Andramica bowed before Nail, a very generous and deep bow, to show her desire to show gratitude. Returning up again, she continued. “I apologize for leaving your ship behind. Either due to my distress call or by following you, a group of pirates were drawing close. I could not risk it, as such I steered the ship away from the planet.” Then the robot would advance towards Nail... and find she had closed the door. It was really Andramica's room, but Nail appeared to have taken refuge in it. A likely reason could be determined to be embarrassment at being naked. Or suspicion towards Andramica meant closing the door as a protective measure.

“Nail. I am coming in.” Andramica told her, using gentle force to open the door to allow Nail to move out of the way (since she saw from the ship's sensors that she was leaning against the door), but should Nail attempt forcing it shut for any reason she'd find that Andramica was putting absolute force into opening the door. The door was going to open at this slow pace due to Andramica's monstrous strength, no matter what blocked it.

After coming in, Andramica would walk over to another chair in the room. Then suddenly, in a single fluid motion, swipe off her own black dress leaving her entirely white as a drywall, slim body naked, small slightly darker areolas on rather small breasts, as well as no public hair leaving the line which was her vagina plainly visible. There were no deformities on her body, it was simply perfectly smooth and slightly curved, just the way the Kragiynian’s had created her. The dress was put on the chair in front of her, and the android turned towards the agent.

“I will now treat your injured body. Please lie down on the bed.” So Nail was commanded by the naked seemingly nineteen year old girl where she stood with a body which looked clearly human, yet… Of course, a girl naked like that wouldn’t normally be so expressionless. (and the retractable penis is clearly gone)

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:33 pm

"NO! Uhmm Dont come in!" Nail shouted back at Andramica through the door afther hearing the girl droid state she was coming in to the room. Naked and still sore Nail blushed at the tought of andramica seeing her like this... agin and tried to stop her but the girl droids overwhelming strength was far to much for Nail's even above avarage humenoid strength to handle as she simple pushed the door open despite Nails efforts to stop it. Forcing Nail to move back as Andramica came in. "H-HEY! I said dont come in!" Nail shouted, cheeks redden in a blush as she quickly covered her self. One of the agents arms covering her gorious perfectly molded breasts as a hand covered her sex as Nail glared at Andramica embaressed.

In fact judging from her expression, Nail looked more embaressed then supsipsious. A hint of supsipsion was still there however at the fact what the note stated was true. Nails ship was left behind that was clear but yet Nail kept coming to the undeniable fact... if Andramica was really the bad guy so to speak, then why did she save her from the Hibernator? Andramica could have let the beast fuck her to death or even left Nail in the monsters grasp and impaled on its monster cock afther deactivating it. So coming to that conclusion Nail didnt look at Andramica as a harmful threat but still supisious as to what was going on in that androids head and what her plans where for the half-blood Naik thought.

Nail only glared at Andramica as she waslked into the room, a mix of embaressment and supsipion as she covered her self but Nail recoiled at what Andramica did next. The girl droid suddenly undressed, Nails blush depening as the agents face turned red seeing that black dress come sliding down to the floor befor Andramica bent down to collect it and drap it on a near by chair. "WHOA!! WHOA!!...w-what are you doing!!" Nail yelled her voice cracking with embaressment as she gazed at Andramica. Nails eyes scaning over the pale skined beuty petiet.....(#1)

Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:16 am

(#2)... pale skined beutys peteit little body befor Nail got even more embaressed and ashamed forcing her to avert her eyes and look away shyly from the naked Android befor the next stragest thing came out of her mouth. She wants her to lay down to she can treat her sore body! Nail face turnedeven redder as she jumped. "NO! no no no! That isnt nessessry!!.. I'm fine.." Nail mummbled shyly as the shy blond backed away befor the crazy Android befor Nail ran into dead end tripping back as she protested Andramicas command. "No no thank you I'm...I'm fine...whoa ohuh!.."Nail objected befor she tripping on the bed and with suprised yelp and how weak and wabbly her legs are caused Nail to fall back naked on the bed looking up at the android blushing befor tring to sit up.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:30 am

Andramica had entered ignoring Nail’s complaints. This was partly to agitate her, to see what emotions she’d experience. The android did not go by the expression to identify Nail’s emotions, the agent was being constantly scanned without knowing it from devices within the ship to recognize her brain-pattern and with precision identify exactly what she was feeling. Of course, the facial expression factored in as separate data to be associated with the current emotional experience.

The android watched unmoving as Nail complained, protected herself from view (not that it helped, Andramica had a full 3D model of Nail constantly reproduced in her head which Andramica could see all of, including the insides, and this included even when had Nail been dressed) and stumbled back into the bed. This made the android remain immobile for a moment to calculate if tripping into the bed was a response to the command or an accident. Then, the naked white-skinned girl that wasn’t covering any of her parts advanced on the agent in the bed.

“Unacceptable. You have saved me and returned this ship to its rightful owner. To leave you injured would be a disgrace to my creators. You will allow me to treat you.” The last truly sounded as a command, as the naked seemingly young and nubile body crawled up into the bed herself. She kneeled in front of Nail, trapping her left leg between her naked knees (and slightly touched it with her sex) and placed her hands dutifully on it. There she Andramica ignored any and all of Nail’s complaints and placed her hands on her leg, releasing some of the tissue-repairing robots which aided Andramica at all times. Nail would find the places where Andramica touched to be relieved of the pain of being grabbed by the Hibernator as the too small to be seen robots repaired her. Andramica would allow Nail to have a taste, rubbing over her left leg, before looking up at her. The android had a small possibly cute blush on her cheeks, caused by her sexual programming.

“Allow me to continue.”

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next