View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Innocence is a Matter of Perspective (for Nail) 

Post Re: Innocence is a Matter of Perspective (for Nail)
"Uhhmm N-no I swear I'm! Auhh! I'm fine please g-gett of mee!... Auh! d-dont touch me there! Auhhohh!" Nail protested agiest Andramica coming closer as the girl droid h
gave Nail little time to escape befor climb on the bed with her. Over the young blonds left leg trapping the poor agent there with te crazy android who insisted she would make her feel better as Nail paniced, heart racing, that blushing red cheeks growing brighter as she was speechless and embaressed as she could not help but notice Andramicas sex rubbing up agiest her smooth upper thigh as the android only drew closer.

"Auhuhhh!!" Nail moaned softly as she felt Andramicas hands gently massage her left leg, along her upper thigh as Nail blushed tightly closing her eyes but afther amomment of Andramicas treatment Nail would sigh with relief, her face looking less worried and tensed as she felt her muscle relax. Andramicas hands where truly devine as Nail dipped her head back enjoying it finding it truly felt good befor it stopped and Nail peaked her head up to notice the cute young looking girl soothing her sore body to look up cutly making Nail blush even deeper and brighter at how cute Andramica looked right now. Like a adorable young girl to her making Nail forget for amomment what she accually was as the agent was suddenly left off guard and speechless as she only gazed back down at Andramica. "Uhm.. o-ok..."

Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Of course, the android was very choosy what words she decided to hear. Mainly those about not continuing what she was doing were completely bypassed. So while rubbing everywhere over Nail’s right leg, behind, in front, high, low, even leaning back and softly rubbing over Nail’s foot making sure to leave no spot untouched, the android that had trapped the agent’s leg between her knees and touched it with the outside of her vagina, she finally heard something she acknowledged. Andramica nodded at Nail’s confirmation.

“Lay back, and relax.” Was all she said, as the android, done with the left leg, stepped with her knees over to the right leg. There Andramica laid herself down in the bed between Nail’s legs and with her head an inch or so away from the agent’s sex while facing the right leg, which she suddenly sensually hugged. Andramica pressed her body against the leg, as much as she was able to on this position (a fair bit couldn’t because the Nail’s leg wasn’t infinitely long), pressing it between her small breasts and rubbing her own cheek against the agent’s inner thigh while her arms and hands rubbed up and down along the leg. Andramica let her own healing robots fix the damage to Nail where she touched, but not knowing this it would probably seem to Nail like Andramica had some kind of healing touch.

The right leg was soon finished, rubbed everywhere and restored to full health, so Andramica’s hands sought upwards and started rubbing periodically over Nail’s lower body and pelvis area… but had completely avoided the agent’s vagina. Andramica had though tilted her head upwards and was breathing on it, her breathing having got a bit heavier from programmed arousal and a blush over her cheeks. The android’s breath didn’t fix any damage to it that the Hibernator had done, though. Breathing on Nail’s vagina was just for teasing.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:38 pm

"Auhh! carfull..." Nail whined as Andramica finished with her left legs, Nail partly sat up, her arm resting over her gorious mounds as if hiding her lucious obs from Andramicas sight whie watching the girl droid gently rubbing her sore left leg befor switch to her right and asking Nail to relax. "I-i'll try...auhhahh" Nail said shyly, her cheeks as red as ever, as she watched Andamica stepped over on her knees befor drawing lower making Nail eyes shoot open wide with panic at what the android did next.

"Whaa! Uhhh!! W-what are! y-you..you Uhhuhhuh!!" Nail mummbled, her voice cracking as she tried to sit up quickly but Andramica had allready drew down lower. The android laying down between the blond agent's spread open legs while facing her right leg to suddenly embrace her right leg forcing the shy and confused blond to gasp and cry out in suprise. "Uhuhhh.." Nail softly gasped as Andramica slowly began rubbing her self up agiest her leg as befor long Nail sighed agin feeling as her leg felt much better and less sore as Andramica messaged it.

It wasnt long befor Andramica finished with her legs, the odd treatment working as Nails long sore legs felt great in a many ways befor Andramica began to get blonder.

Watching the Android Nail felt her heart race in her chest as the robotic girl slowly climb to all fours and started to go higher. Nail trembling as she felt Andramica run her hands over her hips and pelvis forcing Nail to gasp softly, her body jumping at the touch of the androids healing hands." Auhhh auhhhh w-what are you d-doing?..." Nail asked agin watching Andramica go to work. The cute girls hands only making Nail feel hotter asa spark of arousal ignited inside her by the seciond she finilly felt warm breath rush over her senstive bare clit making Nail drop back her body dipping in an arch as she softly moan due to Andramicas loving and soothing touch.

Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:26 am

“I am treating your wounds. Do not be alarmed. Keep still.” Eventually Andramica started crawling up along Nail’s body, her knees placing themselves on either side of her naked self while her hands rubbed upwards along Nail’s fine and smooth and nice naked stomach while not covering anything of herself. The android eventually stopped right above the agent, Andramica holding her head and body aloft by only a few inches aligned with Nail’s, both young-looking females completely naked and blushing so close to one another. The black haired girl above the blond one stayed immobile for a little while, staring down at Nail’s face merely to gauge the emotions running through the naked and vulnerable agent below her. Then she grabbed Nail’s right arm with her left and lifted, using her own right to rub over it while her eyes remained looking at the blond’s own eyes. After being done with that one, she’d release it and grab the other one, proceeding with capturing it with one hand and rubbing it with the other.

Andramica would stare down at Nail for several more moments, being done with both arms and now holding them both captive unable to cover her breasts, before suddenly falling down on Nail and embraced her. It was the more efficient to rub all over Nail with a larger area of her body, after all. Andramica would place her head over Nail’s left shoulder as their torso’s and chests pressed against one another, not to mention down there. Except Andramica was the shorter of the two, so like this Nail’s vagina still remained untouched while the android’s was pressing against her slightly above it. Andramica’s body would be noticeably colder than Nail’s, quite apparent when in this embrace. When hugging the healing effect continued wherever a part of Andramica’s body touched, as the android rubbed her hands back and forth over Nail’s back to heal that too. Her hands would seek up to rub Nail’s shoulders and neck, and then down to rub over those two attractive butt-cheeks. All the while Andramica was pressing her own chest against Nail’s, the contact between their two naked bodies most likely stimulating them both as Andramica did a soft moan just beside Nail’s ear, caused by programmed pleasure.

“Are you… hurting anywhere else?” The android whispered in her ear…

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:36 pm

"Auhhuhh!!" Nail quietly moaned as Andramica climbing over her. feeling as she straddled her. The Androids bare sex brushing agiest her own only for brief a moment, enough to make Nail gasp at the touch. Nail forced to arched bending while she jutted her gorgious yet covered breasts into the air, just barly hiding those round lovly orbs from view as her body was being made to fell sooo good. Those hands running over her flat and smooth belly forcing Nail to twist side to side her body laying flat as Andramicas hands climb higher and higher befor Nail opened her eyes to see Andramica face to face with hers befor she felt the Android take her right arm and gentely pry it away.

"Auhh! n-noo d-dont...dont look!..uhh" Nail protested Andramica doing this to her in shame of being seen so vulrable. Andramica lifting away her right arm, now exposing her gorgious breasts to the girl droids sight while she gently rubbed Nails right arm befor Andramica moved to the next while the poor shy agent blushed looking up into the girl droids eyes panting.

The young blond eyes open wide agin in shock as Andramica just fell. Falling atop her, Nail wasnt sure what to say befor another moan escaped her lips as she trembled beneath the sexy Android pleasuring her shaking aroused body. Andramica had began to grind sexualy up agiest her naked body. Both their nude forms pressed together while her sex grew wet from Andramica's teasing little game.

Nail felt those hands exploring every where. Afther Andramica embraced her, the girl droids hands rubbing up and down her slender neck down her back as those fangerstraced her spine, arching along the androids fanger tips befor reaching her soft firm buttocks as Nail dipped her head back agiest herpillow to moan loudly. "..Ah!... y-you a-allready touched me....Auhh! every where..." Nail said panting, colapsed on the bed.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:57 pm

The agent below her was reacting favorably, moaning, getting herself aroused and wet. Andramica herself felt her false pulse increase as well, giving herself a 23% brighter than usual blush and a 30% increase to her arousal. Her own vagina had become quite liquidated by the programmed arousal and pleasure going through her as the two naked bodies pressed against one another. Both girls were able to hear each other’s perverted breathing right next to one another’s heads as their stomachs and chests rubbed against one another while Andramica’s hands continued to explore… Already touched her everywhere? At that, the android’s hands stopped exploring, drew themselves out from behind Nail as Andramica sat up on her knees and stared with utterly emotionless stare at Nail. … Except there was the blush and the erotic breathing, which made for her not quite seeming emotionless. Having lifted herself, the only thing still in contact with Nail was her own thighs and sex as she was sitting like that.

“You are lying.” She said, bringing up her hands to Nail’s chin, progressing slowly up with her palms crossing the agent’s cheeks, over her eyes and finishing at Nail’s forehead before returning her hands. “There is at least one place where the Hibernator hurt you which I have yet to touch…” With that, Andramica rather erotically lifted her bottom, and touched down again on Nail while keeping her aroused stare directly at Nail’s face… and let their two wet lower lips share a deep kiss. Andramica herself made a small gasp of programmed pleasure from the contact she initiated, before starting to rub herself a bit up and down, letting her own pussy rub its sensitive opening over Nail’s own. “I need to… repair… the damage it did to within your vagina…” The android tensed up momentarily in pleasure programming, possibly looking like she was having trouble dealing with her own pleasure despite being the dominant force here.

“F-for that… I needed to get you aroused and wet, or nothing would go in… Igh!” Being unable to override her own programming, Andramica twitched, blushed heavily and made sounds of pleasure as she was rubbing their genitals together. These reactions might seem oddly innocent, as if she was unused to them, but that was simply how she was created as her Kragiynian creators like their sex-dolls acting innocent when they were feeling pleasure from their nubile female-looking bodies…

Squanian, raping squid

Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Nail only arched along Andramicas fanger tips, dipping her head back further into her pillow as that androids hands explored the shy agents oh so sensitive body. Nail rolling slightly to her right to moan as hot breath rolled from her panting lips while Nail fangers clutched onto the bed sheets as she writhed under the girl droid stradlng her. Andramica was so close, feeling what Nail only recigonized as a heart beat along side hers, their warm bodies touching. Nipples pressing together further exciting Nail despite her words to stop befor suddenly iy just did....

Nails hesitantly looked up seeing Andramica sit up off her, nolonger feeling the girldroids embrace as Nail was left panting beneath her, blushing as the shy agent gazed up along Andramicas beutiful naked form.

"L-lying?..I-I'm not..Ah" Nail mummbled as she gazed up at Andramica blushing shyly befor she felt the androids hands reach up to touch both her red blushing cheeks, squishing Nails lips together suprising the poor agent as Andramica gently ran those hands up Nails cute face to end at her forehead just befor mentioning the last place the Hibernator hurt the shy agent as Nails blush only deepened. "Uhh! n-no no...I d-dont need t-that touched!..Ehhuhh ohh!" Nail blurted befor Andramica got up and into position, all while Nail looked into the girl droids eyes embaressed at what she was doing to her befor finilly their wet sexes touch to share a deep kiss as Nail winced and gasped at the strange sensation befor Andramica gently began to grind her artifical sex up agiest Nails own forcing the shy young agent to throw her self back into the pillow quivering in pleasure.

"Auhh! R-repair...m-me?" Nail repeated afther Andramica, not under standing the girl droids reasonings, wondering if this sort of treatment would really help her sore and abused body? "Auhhahh oh..ohhh!!" Nail cried arching her back on the bed as she felt her arousal boil her alive from the inside out.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:45 pm

”That’s right... Repair you...” Andramica told her, the android quivering in her own programmed pleasure from the data that was supplied from where their two female genitals were rubbing one another. The black-haired human sex-robot’s weakness was sexual pleasure, ironically enough. It made it more difficult to pick up data, make calculated decisions and act from said data. But the android was determined to collect data from all forms of sex, including those pleasuring herself. So she left the ship to collect data for herself to review later when she wasn’t affected as she spread Nail’s legs a little extra to sit down right in front of her vagina. From there, Andramica lifted Nail’s left leg and place her own right under it, meaning each female’s left leg was over the other’s right where Andramica sat before the lying Nail in the bed, both their legs spread and female genitals just slightly away from each other. Then, the android sitting up beneath Nail grabbed the agent’s legs… and pulled them together to grind their lower lips together again.

Wet sounds were heard as their soft and warm lower lips kissed time and time again as Andramica pulled herself and Nail via her legs into an increasingly soaked contact between girls. “Aaaah…!” The android moaned out in programmed pleasure as labias, vaginas and clits met in different movements as Andramica experimented with all possible ways of genital contact, her entire smooth naked white body waving back and forth before Nail as she experimented their contact. “… Aaah!” Even moaning and grinding Andramica kept her eyes focused on Nail’s face, for they were drawn there to see her expression of pleasure. Having tried most ways, Andramica would make sure to grind in the ways where Nail and herself experienced the most pleasure, their clits and vaginas rubbing each other in utterly pleasurable ways… “… Aaaah…!”But with time the android’s grinding would become more carnal, the sexy wet sounds of their vaginas together growing more frequent as the pleasure programming was ridding her of proper control and minimal programming kept her powerfully grinding the two of them using arm-strength and hips to savagely towards pleasure and orgasm. “Ah-aahh…!”

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Ironicly sex was Nails weakness as well. The poor halfblood has little to no sexual endurance at all despite the many times shes been taken in her carrier as a ADD agent but neverwonce did it feel like this, Nail thought as she only winced cluching the pilow feeling Andramica rubbing up agiest her senstive sex with her own moist clit as if their join lower lips where deeply and passionatly kissing each other. " Auh! Auh! O-oh of g-goddess!! Auhhuhh!!" Nail moaned feeling their flowers grind together as the Poor agents rolled side to side crying in pleasure. Never has Nail felt so confused by such a sensation. Her mind hates this but her heart wanted Andramica to take her so bady as Nail only quivered in forced arousal, heart racing at their most sensitive of areas touching each other. Panting with short soft breaths befor mumbbling out loud. "Uhh s-stop.. It i-its to much..." Nail said shyly looking up at Andramica softly panting befor Andramica did just that. The androids sex left Nails as if breaking away two lip locked lovers, lettig the agent collapse back on the bed agin, panting and resting her eyes for amomment.

Nail only jumped as she felt Andramica suddenly take her left leg as the confused agent look down at the android, fell her twist her hips as Nail laid on her side now gasping as she was forced to move with Andramicas new plan. "W-what are you doing now?!" Nail asked confused and worried at the same time befor her question was made clear rather quickly.

A sudden cry erupted from Nails lipps as Andramica pulled her by her legs agiest her own pussy lips, feeling Andramica roughly grind her sex up agiest the blonds own as Nail cried in pleasure. The sensaion was sudden but nice, rough yet soft as their clits kissed more deeply, Nailed hated it but loved it as she only cried even louder. "AHHUH! UHHHHH!! M-MY OH MY!!" Nail yelled as she rolled to her left buring her face into her pillow to scream in pleasure as she being foced to the brink.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:28 am

“N-nngh…!” Andramica’s programmed pleasured expression looked like she was trying to contain the sexual pleasure unsuccessfully. There was a rush of naughty wet sounds as the two naked girls grinded their naked vagina’s against one another, lewd kisses between lower lips taking place with quite the intensity. The soft feeling of female flesh pressing and clits touching caused to sound out “Ouuugh…!” … although one of them’s reactions was entirely programmed, the scene of two girls with their legs entwined grinding soft smooth genitals together probably didn’t look less sexy for that. The android continued pulling Nail’s naked legs back and forth to rub their wet soft sexes together time and time again, her internal pleasure-meter rising with each rub and touch between Nail’s vagina and her own, soon reaching over the edge as Andramica pressed then together a final time and the spurt of the android’s orgasm spread some wet liquids over the area surrounding Nail’s vagina, and possibly the same might have happened in return…

“Aaah… aah… aah…” Andramica breathed heavily, not moving from where she lay with her legs still entwined with Nail’s lying back on her own naked back with her rather small naked breasts visible to the air onboard the ship. “… You are prepared for insertion now. I shall conduct final tests to verify this claim.” The black-haired girl said, freeing herself from the Nail’s legs but remaining on her back. The android then grabbed Nail’s legs, tilted her over on her stomach since she was on her side already, and dragged her naked sex towards her using the agent’s sex. Nail would find herself pulled along with Andramica’s absurd strength, feel her stomach slide over the android’s smooth stomach, and find herself facing the black-haired droid’s upside-down naked soaked sex even as she felt Andramica hug over the blonde’s bottom and kiss Nail’s vagina, a deep and sensual kiss between genital and mouth, before Andramica’s tongue started slightly penetrating as if testing the waters in this female 69 position which Nail had not given her consent to.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:25 am

Nail cried into her pillow, moaning as Andramica ground her sex agiest the blonds own agin and agin and just as Andramica expected Nail came right there with her. Coming to an orgasm with Andramica as Nail arched along the bed as she cried to the ceiling of the ships captains chambers in extisy, cumming undone as their sexual jucies mixed with their lowr lips kissing agin and agin. "Ughhauhh!!" Nail cried befor she collapsed buring her face back into her pillow and pant having never felt somthing quiet like that befor.

It all seemed over for the momment as Andramica seemed to stop grinding agiest her and Nail was left to pant and take a breather as she sighed and slow suggled to pull herself up befor she heard Andramica speak and Nails eyes open wide hearing that. "I-insertion!?" Nail'repeated but befor she could crawl away or do anything Andramica had allready shifted her self from her akward possision with their legs and sexes touch to forcing Nail onto her belly and pulling the helpless agent up and over her body.

Nail squirming as she tried to getvaway but Andramica's strength was overwhelming as the android forced Nail to be dragged along up as their naked naked body touched and rubbed forcing Nail to agin moan out befor she finilly stopped leaving the too in what can only be described as a 69.

"Auh! No.. auh l-let go! T-this..this isnt... Eeep!!! ohh ohh god!..." Nail moaned afther she objected all this as her nerves where shot and she felt Andramica suddenly yet passionatly press her lips agiest her sex forcing Nail to squeek as she winced feeling Andramica's tounge explore her as Nail arched along the top of the girl droids body.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Andramica, of course, ignored all commands to let go or otherwise. The android let go of Nail’s legs and instead embraced the agent’s naked pelvis-region, her arms curving around her legs and lower body to grip Nail’s butt-cheeks, squeezing them for reaction while her tongue worked on her vagina. She pulled out her intruding taste-sensory organ for a bit, licking with it up and down the agent’s recently orgasmed pussy, stopping a bit on the way down to rub over Nail’s clit repeatedly using her tongue. After a last trip along the line that was the entrance into the blonde’s soaked vagina, registering the taste of her sexual fluids and recording her reaction to the sexual sensation, Andramica pulled her head back to say something.

“D-due to sexual unsatisfaction plaguing my server-system, this operation runs risk of endangering you by overstating the force required for my task. If I may ask of you…” Saying so, Andramica spread her legs wide, lifted them and bound around Nail’s torso. They then proceeded to press the agent’s pretty naked body down on the android’s, a single heel on her head directing her towards Andramica’s own pale, hairlessly smooth and overly soaked pussy-lips, though not all the way. “… Please attend to me as well so that this operation may continue flawlessly with minimum risk…” That was a complete and utter lie, the android just desired her pussy licked for the sake of data and used any available excuse to get it. With that, still gripping Nail’s butt-cheeks and pressing her naked chest against the agent’s abdomen, Andramica leaned in again to make out with the blonde girl’s vaginal lips.

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:36 pm

"Uhgh n-no! this is the opisite of what I want! c-can y-you...ohhuhh!! ehhuh.." Nail whined, looking back to Andramica as the girl droid didnt seem to listen to a single word she said. Instead Andramica simply kept going as the aroused agent could not help but moan, her body arching upwords to the ceilimg while she lied atop Andramica. Feeling her robotic friends hands slowly knead her butt, gently caressing her rear cheeks making Nail gasp out loud. "Huhaah!... ouh oh god..y-you arent..." Nail mumbbled, moan over her words as she felt Andramicas tounge laping agiest her drolling sex sending spasms of pleasure up the blonds naked quivering body while with a lustful yet shy and concered look back, gazed at Andramica who was doing it all to her. It seemed like Nail was saying no but she wasnt physicly tring to stop the android from doing a single thing.

"Auh... ohoh!!" Nail moaned more, shruging and tilting her head to the side afther closing her eyes, partly enjoying the sensation as the agent soon felt Adramicas legs spread out befor wraping around her torso. With a suprised yelp Nail didnt fight it as shesimply fell into the posion Andramica wanted, finding her face just above the girl droids own wet sex as Andramica said what she wanted Nail to do.

"Ah..but-t.. I-i'm.." Nail objected, squirming agiest Andramica's hold as she blushed looking back but was unable to see Andramicas cute face behind her own shaply rear but could see the girls hands gently caressing her firm apple of a ass with both hands befor Nail sighed and nodded. "I ...I'll try...j-just...dont stop.." Nail simply agreed, shyly whispering aftherasking for more befor she hesitantly dipped her head down to gently press her lips agiest Andramicas life like sex befor she gently gave the black haired androids sex a gentle lick copyig Andramca action in away having never done some like this befor.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:48 am

The android continued recording the reactions of the agent through the ship’s scanners, knowing her own becoming too clouded from programmed pleasure for accurate data. She was kissing the agent’s naked and wet sex passionately with her tongue licking over it periodically as her sensors registered programmed pleasure from feeling Nail kissing her own wet artificial cunt. A shiver went through Andramica and her grip of Nail’s butt-cheeks tightened momentarily due to her programmed sensitivity, the android shivering slightly beneath the blonde woman with a tiny “Ah…” before returning to licking and kissing Nail’s vagina…

However, she wasn’t using her own data to do this now. She used a program to mirror Nail’s movements on the other side. While their bodies were placed differently and were of slightly different shapes and sizes, Andramica perfectly copied any kiss and lick Nail performed on her pussy back on the agent’s own genital. Due to Andramica’s robotic nature, she could make this update in real-time. Any lick Nail made, Andramica would make. Any kiss as well. If she used her hands, the android would bring down her hands from Nail’s ass to copy them as well. If Nail realized, she could potentially find it feeling like she was licking herself, feeling anything she did to Andramica herself immediately. Of course… this was another of Andramica’s tests to see how Nail would react, and if she’d continue after feeling that. Though, Andramica’s genital was really wet by now…

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:14 pm

"Ah!" Nail cried agin feeling her robotic lovers hands gently grip her rear end. Two hands placed on her rear checks tighten as her mouth left Andramica's sex only for amomment to cry passionatly to the roof of the cabin. "Auhauh! c-carful ahu.." Nail gasping as Andramica's tounge lapped up and down Nails sensitive quivering sex over and over agin as the blond agent only hesitantly tilted her head back down to return another passionate kiss to Andramica's sweet scented wet sex .

Nail reach under Andramicas rear almost trying to mimic tevandroid in away as the blond gently squezzed both of the Androids butt checks, further licking agiest Andramica's flower with more force befor being forced to brake her lips from Andramicas own so to speak and softly pant befor going back in for more. Teasing Andramicas special button only to suddenly jump as she felt Andramica do the same thing at the same time as she did. It made Nail jump and only t brake away agin and moan befor performng another quick series of licks and agin only to feel Andramica did the same as afther a couple more' more aggresive licks did Nail swear she was licking her self. "AUH! AUH!" Nail cried as she let out a muffled moan of pleasure continuing to vigoresly lick Andramicas sex only to feel the same sensations hit her over and over agin befor finilly cumming undone as a splash from Nails orgasm came forth to grace Andramica's tounge.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next