View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Escape from paridise.... (for Sakura) 

Post Escape from paridise.... (for Sakura)
It was one of Nails first asighment bestowed to her by the A.D.D that involded a search and rescue mission. This mission was more than important since it involved tracing down another A.D.D agent that went missing on her own mission a few days ago while it also asked for the possible arrest of the suspected kidnapper. Other then a few key factors Nail was not given much detail from the mission breffing involingthe suspect other the agent. The agent Nail was sopost to resue was a red haired women by the name of Minerva and the suspected Kidnapper Sakura. No vital statistics were give on either one other then their names and a picure of the agent she was ordered to search for.

Nail gathered that the agent visiting Valiant Station afther a distress call was taken hostage by the monster then dragged off to parts unknow with their ship. Fortunatly the kidnapped agents ship had its own tracking becon that could lead Nail right to its location. The becon refeiled that the ship was on a high priced resort world, find that kind of odd since normal most capured agents are quickly hauled off to the nearist slave market and sold for the highest bitter but this time it was not the case as Nail had to proceed with costion as this monster might be unprodictable. The young Hel'corian agent was suppled a standrd cruser for this mission that she took hastly to the resort world in search for the missing A.D.D agent hoping she was not to late.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Post Re: Escape from paridise.... (for Sakura)
Sakura giggles as she sat down on a sun chair enjoying the sea air and the warm sun as she laid on the chair sighing, while calmly stroking the hair of her pet Minerva who was sitting on her lap currently being drilled by her goo cock as it slipped in and out of her folds playing with her arousal as she grins playfully as she felt the second orgasm and cummed into Minerva's pussy and smiles, "Well done sweetie, now you can go for a swim in the sea and relax," She teases sending her slave away and relaxed in her chair...not knowing she was going to have company soon.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 pm
Profile YIM

Nails cruiser finally reached the resort world in recorded time as it reached orbit it quickly started its decent threw the planets upper atmosphere. While the ship made its decent to the planet, Nail left the cockpit and returned to the back were she quickly stripped out of her A.D.D flight uniform and slipped on the A.D.D Tactical Stealth combat suit she was normally supplied when she went on mission that required more quiet methods. The full body suit was some one tight fitting and unnecessary snug and showed off her curves, but it was designed to color its self with the back ground of any surroundings to be used as some kind of active camouflage.

Once Nails ship broke threw atmosphere and made its decent to the planet below, Nail waited patiently for the red light for the ship to hover close enough to the ground so she could be dropped off and the ship auto pilot would take it to the evac location far out on the out skirts of were the agent was being held. Once the ship hovered over the jump location Nail leaped from the ship hovering a good 30 ft above the ground and landed safely as she quickly pulling the hood of her stealth suit over her head so she would now blended into the area and broke out into a sprint twords the monsters little vacation spot.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:47 am

Sakura smiled her clothing was a Pink bikini and thong like Minerva but without the dildos inside thrusting and pleasuring her as she giggles letting Minerva cool off back in there room in the resort as she began to walk and explore looking around as her gooey form disguised by a sexy human disguise, but she had gotten some Goo guards having split parts of herself away to form Goo Monsters who where looking around the forest area nearby the beach and also watching for dangers.

As she walked she smiled at how much fun it was with her pet Minerva, giggling at how easy it was to snag the Agent.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:06 pm
Profile YIM

Nail continued her quick dash threw the forest making her way to the resort hut to save the agent for the clutches of th evil monster. The young alien aggent was almost invisable as she ran threw, looking almost as if light was shining over water, her stealth suit would help her make her sneaky approch on her target, if it remained fully intacted. Keeping her weapons drawn louded for her assult on the resort hut once she got there.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:53 am

As she dashed through the forest a strange gooey wolf sniffed the air as he growled and ran off in a direction growling as it's sense of smell picked up something and hearing the sounds of footsteps lunged out attempting to tackle it's gooey form onto whoever was running through the forest all camouflaged.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:26 am
Profile YIM

Making her way to the resort house Nail ran threw the forest using the stealth suit in hopes of sneaking up on the monster and getting a suprise atrack but that was not the case.

"What the hell!?" To Nails suprise out of no were a strange creature charged at her from behind and tackle her to the ground befor she could pull her gun up and shot the creature. The creature was now on her as Nail struggled to gett it off her self findingbher self atemping to smack it with the butt of her gun.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:16 pm

The Goo creature began drooling out a slime that was made to melt away clothing that Sakura uses as he growled as his front paws turned into tentacles for each paw as they began wrapping around her arms and hands to try and keep her disarmed.

Meanwhile Sakura was picking up the disturbance from her Goo wolf that had someone pinned and was working on melting the target's clothing off...no doubt an ADD Agent as Sakura smirks.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:08 pm
Profile YIM

Nail struggled withthe creature pinning her to the forest floor. Trying to push it off her self as it only got worse when the creatures paws turned to tenticles. "Gett off me!!!" Nail yelled as suddenly she was forced to watch in horrer as some of this things slober dripped from its jaws and onto the uper half of her stealth suit as almost instantly the material started to melt away exposing her upper chest to the cool forest air. The damage to the suit forcing the cloaking to flicker making this suits camo ability useless. Nail quickly tryed to pull her pistol up and stuff it into this monsters mouth and pull the trigger

Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:45 pm

The Shot caused it's head to morph into a strange gooey state before it collasped into sticky goo that covered her body due to the Wolf goo being ontop of her the goo having some of the melting clothing ability it's drool had...

Sakura meanwhile calmly began to manipulate her goo drones, sending some of her Goo Insects towards the targets location and smirked, possible thinking of getting a new girl...

Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 pm
Profile YIM

Nail sighe as the gun shot seemed to work as the creature that was once on top of her just collapsed into a slime that just covered the agents upper body. "Ahh what is this stuff?..." Nail took some slime in her hand to make a closer examination as Nail was wide eye at what she found. Her glove started to disinigrate almost instantly as Nail quickly tryed to brush the slime off her body but found it was far to late, soon the upper part of the stealth suit melted away leaving her toppless.

Her neck all the way down to her belly button was bare as the only bit of the suit left was just the sleeves and leggings, even then they were left with holes that ony seemd to grow larger. " WHhat the hell just happen?!" Nail blushed as attempted to stand struggling to keep the lower pice of the suit from fall to her ankles.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:08 pm

The Goo had shown Sakura the now almost naked Nail ripe for the picking as she smirked as she sat on her beach chair again letting her pets handle the girl and get her sedated before collecting her licking her lips at the joy of two possible Agents as her toys to sell.

Meanwhile back in the forest the now semi naked Nail was in trouble as loud buzzing was heard as three Wasp like Insects Pink and Gooey like the Wolf where now buzzing in the air, all three looking at her with a certain familiar hunger that any ADD Agent had to look at.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

Nearly Naked Nail managed to stumble to her feet while keeping the leggings of the stealth suit on and her glorious orbs covered but to Nails surprise she was not left alone long and quickly found her self surrounded by flying wasp looking creatures looking to be made of the same substance as the wolf that attack only moments ago. "Great there's more!?" Nail nervously looked around at the new enemy she was facing. There only seemed be three as they hovered around her with their annoying buzzing. "STAY BACK!!" Nail screamed as she whipped out her pistol and took aim at one of the flying critters and pulled the trigger hoping to hit one.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:46 am

The Insects moved around fast as they buzzed to distract her one spitting out a glob of the same slime that dissolved anything non organic from it's stinger to her gun another one firing at her leggings, while the last one lunged forwards it's six legs extending like tendrils and attempting to wrap around her form or at least her arms and chest to pin her.

Sakura smirked watching this all happen from the eyes of her pets giggling as she enjoyed some chocolates she brought.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 am
Profile YIM

Nail managed to get a shot off befor things took a turn for the worst. The wasp Nail aimed at moved way too fast as it just simply dodged the a gun shot. Quickly the critter fired back with its own attack as its slime coating the poor agents pistol, forced to watched in horrier as her gun disoved in her own hands. Nail could not even react too the another glob of goo as it spashed all over her, coating her in more slime. "NOO!!" Almost instantly the remainder of Nails suit melted away leaving her completly naked as the final wasp swooped in and tackled her with its tenticle like leggs. "LET GO DAMN MONSTER!!!" The wasp dident manage to knock her down but grappled her arms to her side as Nail struggled to get it off her self.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next