View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Sample (for Xui) 

Post Re: Sample (for Xui)
Ven grinned, he made a check swing with the sword as if testing the weight of the blade.

“Try? Oh, heavens no. I was expecting you though the drones are just cheap toys. But I assure you this was all set up for you. For months now I had to wait until you were in the right sector of space so I did my home work. But did you do yours? Only a few things have cost sufficient funds and I am bound to get those back ten fold but let's settle this now.”

He dashed forward making a diagonal slash at her as if realizing the more they spoke the more of and opportunity she would have to recover and he certainly did not want that.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:27 am

Xui just smirked as he rushed towards her she raised a forearm to intercept the blade that looked very much like a simple alloy, which her skin might give a little to tht sharp blade the scales could likely handle it, they'd even dull the kinetic force not that it was likely Ven could use enough force to break one of her incredibly dense bones.

“You're Ven, over fifty percent cybernetic, slaver, merc, caught by agent Nail, not sure what your sentence was though...”

her grin spread though her breath was still a bit labored, she hadn't eaten in awhile either, that wouldn't serve her well. Either way she'd slash out with her free claw now that he was close enough though her mind was focused on his blaster the power supply began to over cycle and heat up.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:53 am

The attack of course had predictable results. He had desired to see how she would respond though he pulled back as a claw shredded through his left sleeve, her claw scrabbling through flesh though it was a synthetic covering for the metallic limb beneath that was made of an alloy too thick to get through. He grinned.

“My sentence? I was to rot in jail if not for the fact that I volunteered for an inhuman experiment that by alrights should have killed me. As it were it made so of my features more draconic but did little else.”

He kept at length with his sword as he made a horizontal slash at her waste before backing up, forcing her to get in his reach with the weapon. Half a step back and he drew that blaster taking a few quick shots at her legs, his sword in his left hand now as he depressed a button on the pommel of the blade as it hummed, electrical energy crackling through it as he rushed forward again at her as a tell tale his erupted from the ceiling from the open slits that the grenades fell through earlier.

Ven just grinning deeply as he remained focused on the agent before her as he pressed in with quick slashes now trying to use his foot work to prevent her from advancing without the risk of that sword making contact.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:23 am

“Can't see why you're risking being put back if you almost died the first time for freedom.”

She wasn't very frightened of the sword at first, the slash to her waist simply ripped through the midriff of her clothes leaving a long shallow cut to which she just smirked the blaster shots to her legs simply caused her to stumble back slightly from the force, it left little more than scorch marks on her scales. As the blade hummed and the ceiling hissed though she grew slightly uncomfortable deciding to try and get away from the slits as quickly as she could, one of his quick strikes hit her and the shock sent a wave of bliss through her causing her stance to wobble some, she looked surprised and breathless only to stare at the weapon and the ceiling as she tried to dodge strikes

what the fuck... that shouldn't...
her mind couldn't sort out just what was happening between the shocks and the sensations. She grit her teeth unable to move forward as she'd wanted though that wouldn't stop her from trying to strike out and occasionally let loose a bit of acidic spit at the grip of the weapon in hopes of getting him to drop it.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:58 pm

It was simply really. Detain her her as the gas was filtered into the room though she was alerted to that by the tell tale his as he turned on the electric pulse of the sword. She might stay because he did, sticking it out was something that he figured was likely for her though it was not the only outcome that was prepared for.

In fact, she might reevaluate matters as she launched her attack. At first he evaded the spittle as she backed up and he came forward, she trying to avoid those slits by the chemical was being released into the air, a chemical that would not effect him as she made that clearer as the acidic spittle hit, flesh melted away but there was no reaction of pain, no dropping of the weapon as cybernetic components had been revealed beneath … no wait from her information it was the left side that had the cybernetics and not the right.

Unless he lost and replaced his right arm or …

But before the thought could finish he dashed forward with that blade swinging in a wide arc.

“Don't tell me that is your best Xiu.”

Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3