View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A death needed, partnership betrayed (Alexia) 

Post A death needed, partnership betrayed (Alexia)
Slimer had been dreading this day, where he was forced to report on why he had not delivered two students. *If that ADD agent hadn't harmed his ship, and interfered, they would have been weeks delivered already!* But his demon lord was not one to take failure lightly. Being recalled immediately for a report immediately, on the failed delivery was not a good sign. Slimer had already paid in the past for failure, and had no intentions of accepting any punishments, or anything less than a swift return to Shokushu. He had already decided that if needed he would use his new abilities to defend that decision.

He hadn't realised that during his inner monologue that he had carelessly flown right past an ADD agent ship. Even cloaked their sensors would pick up his ship half the time. That close and his detection is a given. Unknowing he is tailed, by an agent investigating the rash of disappearing school-girls from Shokushu. His luck couldn't be any worse, well his ship could spontaneously explode he thinks. He startles as the alarm indicating his rear sensors have picked up a heat signature trailing him.

Little could he know his soon to be adversary, would turn out to be his best partner, in more ways than one...

*See I thought I made it

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:25 am

Post Re: A death needed, partnership betrayed (Alexia)
An unidentified ship appeared on her scanners, Alexia quickly punched in the commands to trail the ship, and began hailing the ships comms.

"This is the ADD, you are in restricted space, identify yourself." She sent over the coms. It had been really busy with missions recently and this was an unusual sight, so she decided she would investigate.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:10 am

Slimer decides to make a run for it, he was being communicated with by a female voice, which out here typically meant ADD. He ignored her hailing him and decided it was the best course of action, all things considered. Keeping his pace out of the system, neither speeding up or slowing down, he figures she might lose interest, or figure it was a sensor anomoly. Surely she wouldn't blow up the ship for not responding, or so he hoped.

Desparately hoping she wouldn't board or disable the ship he floats on hoping her sensors wouldn't hold their lock and his cloaked vessel would escape. Damn it, he didn't have time for this right now...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:34 am

Using her ships built in tractor beam, she locked on to the ship's rear and fired, a direct hit, holding her tethered to the vessel she fired a single shot from her weapons system's to disable the ships engines and allow her to board, this thing clearly wanted to get away and she was not about to let that happen.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:47 am

Severely annoyed he didn't have time for delays from pesky ADD agents intent on detaining him. Unfortunately it didn't seem he had much choice in the matter as he was caught in a tractor beam. Not moments later the rear of the ship rocked as his engines grew silent, following a small explosion. Apparently, his time to escape had passed and in the sensors and on the monitors, he could see the attacking ship manuevering to dock at his air lock. Time was running short as he moved to the cargo area getting prepared to be boarded. Grabbing a handheld pistol his slips from sight, awaiting the boarding party...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:17 am

Readying her PPP's she prepared to board, her ship docking with the unenditified vessel. As the gorgeous agent readied to enter the enemy ship, she aimed her weapons at the door, safety off, ready for anything. The metal doors of the began to slide open.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 am

The metal doors hissed open as Slimer hid just a few feet away invisible as he waits for the ADD agents to board. He was hoping he was furtunate enough to once again be faced with one brash ADD agent and not a team. As they opened his prayers had been answered and he was fortunate enough to be looking at one ADD agent, a very sexy one at that. He didn't let his wandering mind follow that path for too long though as he knew how dangerous these human women became after their training. A little time and perhaps he would be able to judge her intentions, either way he was going to need her ship as his had rudely been disabled.

Thought ran through his head as he waited for her to board, and he slipped onto her ship. Should he take it and go? Perhaps instead he could use her?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:01 am

Her eyes narrowed... Something wasn't right. She didn't see anyone. The scanner on her visor wasn't showing anything either. Keeping her weapons trained Alexia moved cautiously into the vessel. Her movements cause her hips to gyrate with each careful step, her impressive chest rising and falling with each controlled breath as the normally impulsive ADD agent took a more cautious approach, she had not yet had any mishap on a mission like other agents have and she did not want to start now.

"This is the ADD Agent Alexia Raywin! My ship can perform repairs on your damaged engines but you are flying through controlled space.!" Her voice was pleasant but held a commanding tone as the young woman spoke. "Come out and state your business or I will be forced to assume you are a hostile vessel and will summarily destroy it!"

Alexia had a bad feeling about this but she couldn't place her finger on just what was bothering her.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 am

Slimer waited for her to finish sweeping the ship knowing she wouldn't find anything. He was impressed with her fit body and lovely curves waiting for her to return to her ship. Finally, her voice rings out threatening the destruction of his ship, and an offer of assistance. Did he dare believe what she was saying and take her at her word?

Debating in his head, he finally decides the stakes are simply too high to just take her word for it, at least not without getting a chance to talk to her without a better semblance of control. He decides to wait for her to return, wait and see her intentions, and if need be ask for her help. Unfortunately, the best way to ask might be with a gun to her head. It was a risky chance, but anyone in her line of work, dressed as she was, battling sex crazed aliens, was either crazy, or simply that good. Soon, it would be time to find out which...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:11 am

sweeping the ship, she noticed something very odd, there was no one aboard it. Had it been on autopilot? She cautiously checked to find no record of it having been used recently, this thing was clearly able to become invisible even to her scanners. So, rather than risk ambush she would lower weapons and holster them. Look as non threatening as possible, see if she can open communications with whatever was on this ship.

"Look, I know you are here, I am not going to be hostile if you are not, I am placing my weapons away for the moment. I am investigating any odd occurrences in this sector. Your ship is unidentified and you did not respond to any hails."

She knew the move was dangerous, but she knew she was fast enough to draw her pistols in a near instant should a problem present itself.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:11 pm

Slimer heard her page and moved into position a few feet from her as she made the page, thinking that she made the offer of peace and it was worth taking a gamble upon. He appeared to sight directly in front of her gun drawn. His appearance made the agent jumo and before he finished blinking, she had drawn, her wild west abilities startling him, and had him questioning his eye sight. A gun pointed at each of them, hr made his case, I realise you are just doing your job, but your timing is terrible. If you wish to leave here alive I suggest you holster that gun and walk away. I have much too much on my mind to deal with the likes of an ADD agent stealing my ship right now.

Taking aim he keeps her in the sights of the pistol, taking no chances, and waits to see if she will listen to his demands. Due to your interference I am impossibly late to a meeting explaining an earlier delay by a commrade of yours. This is a life or death matter, and I don't mind ending your life to finish this matter. If you would be so kind to lower your weapon and provide the command codes for your ship I will input mine and set off the rescue beacon, otherwise I have to kill you where you stand!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:22 am

Alexia's eyes narrowed, her guns made a small whine as they charged for firing, safeties disengaged. This thing was really threatening her at this distance. She didn't want to risk her life but if the creature was going to just finish its business then she figured it would be prudent to see if it was anything illegal and handle it then. She did damage its ship, but the busty agent was not about to hand over her ship to it.

"Tell you what then..." Her voice was calm and firm, despite her earlier shock she showed no signs of being shaken in the least. "I will not hand you the codes to my ship, however, I will pilot you to where you need to get, and tow your ship with us. Mark my words though, my life I am not worried losing, if your business turns out to be anything illicit, I won't hesitate to turn you into a smoking pile of snot!" Her words carried an unusually large amount of certainty. She was acutely trained in the use of her weapons and had incredible reflexes and reaction times in her form fitting suit.

She lifted her guns and engaged the safeties, holstering them and stood up straight. She could easily re engage her weapons and unload them if needed but she didn't want this thing knowing that it didn't matter if her Plasma Pistols were holstered or not.

The young woman's bright azure gaze was noticeably intense as she didn't even blink, keeping her eyes directly on the creature before her. Her appearance despite weaponry being very non threatening due to her height and facial features.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Slimer noticed her beauty fist and foremost, her skin tight outfit accentuated her curves in all the right ways, and her features were not frightening but exuded a pure innocent visage. The gears of his mind began spinning as she calmly and confidently holstered her weapon and made an offer. He could use this girl and in fact, with her help it might nott even be the suicide mission he had expected when he set out. As her pure blue eyes seemed to examine his soul he threw aside his weapon, ready to gamble she had the right stuff to keep him alive. Dying at her her hands wouldn't be as bad as a tortuos death he had awaiting him, and she would be a perfect sleeper agent.

Well, since you are here and you have illegally damaged my insignificant vessel I suppose I am in need of your help, and its the least you could do, playing the guilt card. My ship carries nothing illegal, but my current mission has a very illegal end, but it is for the greater good. I know the creature responsible for the illegal abduction of all the human women. Its a sad fate they face, as life long sex slaves, he continues pretending to have empathy.

My mission could make you a hero to your people, as I intend to kill the bastard. Why, you may be wondering? Well, I have my reasons. Your beauty and innocent appearance may help me make it out alive, if you're willing to trust me?
Slimer asks the confident ADD agent, knowing she was headstrong based on the solo act.

So the moment of truth arrives...Are you in? Are you ready to kill the worst soul in the galaxy? Save students from fates as slaves? Be a hero? Are you ready to hear my plan?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:42 am

Alexia didn't even need to speak she simply nodded and then motioned for him to continue. Her face stern and resolute, showing that the opportunity was more than enough for her to seize it. She would explain her actions later to her superiors but if things were as this being said they were than it would be enough to convince them that working with an alien was necessary.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm

She seemed amiable to his plan, as danger filled as it was, with a murder for the coup de grace, regardless of how badly the target deserved it, it still made him question her sanity. He had no choice but to go she was jumping in without a terrible amount of convincing telling him also that she was dangerous and potentially a little trusting, he was hoping to use both of those traits.

Here are the coordinates, why don't you punch them into the autopilot and I'll fill you in on the details while we fly? He watches her amazing body and wonders if even in death he has something easy on the eyes to watch.

I was supposed to bring the boss two students as slaves, we can use the cover story that you rescued them but I managed to capture you, and we use you to get close and then kill the bastard. He knows most of my capabilities so we may need to have you in handcuffs for appearances...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next