View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 The Infilatrion (Francza Ranzauve) 

Post The Infilatrion (Francza Ranzauve)
The moon was heavily foritfied deep within the Alliance territory, however it was also it's key plant for developing Khorium a highly valuble and tough metal used in the production of high end ships and devices. Taking it out would put a serious dent in the alliance weapon and ship dealing/production. Rookie agent Francza Ranzauve was on the mission because of her extensive expertise in bringing building done and enginering. The mission was all going according to plan as the groupd start to leave though they were hit from the side by some sort of sonic blast blowing there cover as the new cloaking field that the turn coat Pierceye had developed for them.

A man with red hair stood there as he held one of the devices, before crushing it in his hand causing a fiery explosion around him as he seemed to absorb the energy. "Well, well, well, one, two, three... four little rats are here during my inspection. That will cost them some marks." I tell them as two security forces, big bulky guys with tentacles on there backs level there rifles at the agents.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:12 am

"What jus-" Hitting me was something I have yet to understand, sonic energy or waves, and it left me rubbing my ass more than my ribs. I strained to hear the husky, warped, voice echoing in my head. Something, images of rats skittering across the floor flitted in her mind, attention being directed to the onlooking furry critters wielding tools to talor normally stationary objects in the refinery. Rats with pick axes just popped in her head, plainly.

Unknown cause, the assailants watches me lift up a hand to stop giggling about the cartoon image.

In my other hand, the one not on my mouth, is a simple pouch with wet and jagged objects poking out of its skin from the inside. Her touch is light and careful, soaked with a fluid that can be flammable, and quick to dispose of the nearly useless object by snapping it from her safety loop on her slender waist. Plans for this will be hopeful if given a chance to get up and close enough.

A few seconds only go by in the process of her giggling, concept grasping, revitalizing her perseption, and grope along her body on the ground.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:33 am

The two girls who were the security and the Lt of the group all level there weapons and open fire as the the two men as my secuirty do so as well as I stand there. The Lt fires wisely at the men who are shooting at there group with stun beams, obviously intending to capture them and... enslave them. The other two fire at the leader wanting to take him down as the bullets seem to have no visible effect on them.

There lack of displine causes them to go down quickly enough as the Lt soon follows all in the moment she was dazed as they walk over and grab the girls. They the guards were about to grab her as well as I shoo them away as I get near her. "Hello there, that's an intreasting tatoo you have there. Will you surrender willingly?" I ask her.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:37 am

*There is someone near enough. It would have been interesting to use her broken vial pouch. Still could be used in exception to being better while enflamed. Watching a man attempt to swat away flames from his chest, the fire licking around those digits and kissing the cups of his palms, and only making it worse with new patches of aggravation.

Her lighter was inside the box of cigs back in her cubic-cabin.

The wet drips of the pouch look like a ribbon fluttering a tail behind her balled up swinging fist. That hand on her mouth was moved to the floor to hold her elbow in support to pushing her bust up, giving her extra reach. The heels of her feet scrapped back inside of her legs to start an attempt to skirmish herself into a three-legged table stand that was flipping up towards the negotiating man.

"I've not be-"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:52 am

I see the table fly at me and do nothing as I wait for her attack, my personal force field shield absorbing the kinetic energy of the throw and the fire energy she would most likely use against me as I wait for her to stop and see the results. Nothing. I then hold out my hand and it streches for her, wrapping around her neck and pulling her close. "You have a good spirit. I like that." I tell her.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:57 am

*There is alot for me to understand. One of those things is when to know on self being defeated. Another is that I don't have an edge against the "Them" aliens. Lastly, for now, how to decipher the way out of this mess.

I admit, it felt like he was a cat who just caught a nice looking mouse, but that usually ended badly for the mouse and me being that said "mouse." On another note, oily pouches of thin slivers of broken glass don't hurt aliens of this variety but hurts like hell when the residue is leaving fibered splinters in my grasping hand. It was reflex that made me grab his choker.

With the words cut off from the nap of my neck to the smooth cove of my throat I shuddered an irritated challenge from my spirit being the pleasure of a perverse man.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:10 am

I smirk at her as I shake it off and blow into her face casting a sleeping spell on her. "I've just found myself a new toy, deal with the others." I tell them as I take the young girl to my room.

When she woke up she found her clothing and equimpment was gone, what was there now were leather strips that covered her private parts as best as such strips could. I stood there reading a book with my back turned to her as we appear to be in quarters, nice quarters too for like an officer.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:40 am

* This was deja'vu. I could recall bits and pieces of how all this began. I had entered a cabin. This was a ship heading for Shokushu, a school for us students, and one that was well handy for me at that time. I had known what to expect, from having a little bit of experience in touring colleges and universities, but not was going to be the case this time. A chair was available for me within the window of the outdoors. The student body was all around me with their own agenda and activities to deal with. I had no such desire to interact with any of the students. There was a few of them that I had difficulty disattracting my eyes from but that was about all I did with them.

Then, something brushed against my face like a wisp, breathing air that was not air, and the next moment I woke up in a place unlike my expectations.

The same happened again, only this time I had a clue where I was, but not an idea why the room was so equisite. That I wish my attire were the same to be complimented for. My bosom had never felt this sort of article of clothing before, admitting this would be something I TRY-on but no more than within a private sanctum. I looked down at myself, the bands over my breasts were dug in with each breath rising in my chest and perhaps having caused the shaply outline of the straps to have single bumps from erected nipples. The other strap was diving between my thighs. I was at least glad to know that no sexual drive broke in my nether regions.

The smooth pale contours of my body stretched in my wake. Arms reaching down to the floor at a pace to slowly sit myself up. My chin was down with my gaze downcasted before myself. I was shifting my legs to be underneath myself, digging my heals into the taut underside of my rear, and shoving my toes out onto the surface of the ground to be ready for springing into action in a descript direction... Which would be when I soon look around my surroundings for a method of escape.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:59 pm

I stand there drinking some whisky as I then speak. "Are you going to attack me, if so now would be the best time, my back is turned and even if I knew about it, you won't find any other blindspots then this." I Tell her as I just continue to sip on my whisky, her spirt so wild, I would enjoy taming it. SHe was just like every other girl I've come across, deep inside there core there was a sexy slave waiting to come out. If there wasn't well I might have gone out of bussiness by now. I sense her hesistation.

"Well if your going to attack, attack now. The predator that hestitates in such actions will often became the prey." I tell her, my voice anything but the nice simple one that I was using before as it became darker and more sinsiters somehow.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:44 pm

* He wants me to attack!? It was definitly a trap of some sort that would entail me getting tangled into something on the floor, ripped from the floor onto the cieling, or simply him turning around quickly enough to catch me. Something about his voice troubled my senses too.

Well there was very little around me to work with after my survey of the room. Plenty of nice looking furnished works around the dine but all other than that nothing has been an eye-catcher for improvising as a good weapon. Except for the straps held around my body? It is crazy to assume that these last bits of erotic clothing could be used to hold him down but it would a worthy shot.

From my already midstride to standing up I hurdle myself towards his back. My thumbs hook underneath the bands held firmly on my breasts to stretch the fabric away from my body. The tugging motioned for his head in an attempt to pull around his throat. If I am lucky and a miracle makes this works, I should have my own body to counter as a pulling weight for choking him with my new set of clothes just while I hold with my hands tightly enough to vice the twin straps around his throat.

Student ID: http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic. ... 8396#18396

Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:19 pm

I sip my whisky not even bothering to turn around as five tentacles sprout from my back and imbolize every one of her limbs streching her out. However that wasn't the end as the fifth one went up and slapped her. "You see, your hestition allowed me to form these five tentalces, if you had attacked I might have least dodge. Ha, ha, ha." I tell her as I then pull her over my head so she's upside down. Her long hair flowing out and onto the floor as her face is dangersouly close to the thing most monsters and aliens like to use on defenseless agents and she was most defitnly defenseless.

Her lovely breasts bounced a bit and hand near her face now with this new change in perspective as the blood rushed to her head. "My, my, my. You are a lovely creature." I tell her as she feels my hot breath blow onto her exposed cunt. I then smirk at her as I then stick out my toungue at her and to her suprise/horror said toungue transformed into two snakes, that were hungry as they both dove into her body, one for her pussy, and one for her ass as she felt the strange reptitles writhe around her body.

As they did so whenever they faced resistince by her body as she did so she would feel them bite her insides, causing a painful reaction as there venom would start to flow through her vines, which was painfully at first the more she tightened up, however if she relaxed and just let it happen, she would find they provided great pleasure as the venom punished her and rewarded depending on how she stopped them or let them through.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]