View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Overtime (for Andramica) 

Post Re: Overtime (for Andramica)
Damage in engineering, the agent thought about it for a moment. That would work if you think the Robots would come to engineering and leave the rest of the ship. You may want to avoid unlocking the door until right before the power goes out. I don’t think many of them will be in their right mind and listen to reason. Okay so I’ll go and disable Engineering and you go and hide. The young woman nodded, I guess once the bots activate and go pass you will know to make a run to the prisoners. Celine took a moment to think a bit. I guess as soon as I do any damage to Engineering, I should quickly head upstairs then. The longer I wait around the more likely I’ll be caught. The agent could not help but notice something was wrong with the raven haired woman’s voice. Are you feeling okay?

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am

Mica listened to Celine’s thoughts, nodding soul-lessly to her words, seemingly preparing herself for movement. In the mean-time, within, Andramica was sending a few signals to prepare for the incoming task. “… Not until right before the power goes out. … That may be difficult to time…” She concluded using common sense (a row of circuits handling programmed logic). There was no real way she could know when the power would go out, after all. She’d only have an estimation. She also nodded to the running upstairs as soon as possible. Then there was the question of if she was feeling okay.

“… Not… quite. I… have not been in control of myself for so long. They… seem to have replaced parts of me with robotics. I suppose… I’m a… cyborg? Ha… haha…” A small, fake-sounding laugh left Mica’s mouth, sounding almost like trying to do something it couldn’t. She then promptly held a hand in front of her mouth, as if uncomfortable with the sound she just made. “… I’m sorry. This will take some getting used to. But… let’s do this, OK…?” So the raven-haired female looked back up at Celine, body posed as ready to move. In actuality, Andramica was quite capable of copying a proper laugh. She just did this to make Celine not suspect any robotic attributes she might not be able to help later.

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:53 pm

The other woman nodded, thought it felt like it was a bit mechanical to the blonde undercover agent. Mica quickly responded as she explained that the timing would be difficult. I am not sure we have much of choice though, it is not like we both have communicators. The fake pirate had wished she had the foresight to bring some, but it her line of work it was far more dangerous for some one to accidentally listening in.

It was then that Mica explained that she was in fact a cyborg, a being who had part of her body replaced with robotic parts. The raven haired woman tried to laugh, but it came off as a fake robotic sounding laugh. The former student placed her hand in front her mouth, as if she was embarrassed with what happened. Mica tried to appologize for what happened, but the blonde did empathize with the poor woman, it was not like she had asked for this happen. Celine nodded her head, Okay, we'll begin. She gave a thumbs up. Be careful out there. And I wish you the best of luck. And with that the agent began to move out.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 am

“I’ll be careful. Good luck, you too.” Mica said, waving off Celine as she departed towards engineering. It did appear that her explanation of having been turned into a cyborg against her will had passed. In actuality, the girl was 100% machine, an android, but there was no way to tell that properly from Celine’s point of view short of an accurate guess or estimation. Andramica sent a few commands to the tiny spider-robots in engineering within the machinery, they were to soften the metals on the outside of the machines to make them more easy to break while the internal machinery was reinforced. If she didn’t do that, there would be no way for the agent to harm the contents of this highly technologically advanced space-ship to any notable degree. The android then departed to where she was to be according to the plan, but obviously, she was connecting her own plan for what was about to occur.

When Celine arrived to the engineering following the large stairs clearly built for a larger life-form, she would find this huge room with several metal pillars spread throughout it. Seeing how there were no lights shining in the corridors and stairs, she would have had to travel through those on her own accord, but reaching down to engineering the large room would be dimly lit from orange light from the multiple pillars, seemingly them channeling some form of energy. But it was dim, they did not appear to be operating at full power, hence the ship being in some form of sleep-mode. There were multiple boxes of metal around the pillars, seemingly filled with machinery of some kind and multiple consoles displaying information in Kragiynian while Celine probably couldn’t read. There were large openings to run around in, hinting that it was probably constructed for something large to move about in, a crew of them perhaps. In any case, it was here where she was to do some form of damage…

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Mica waved to Celine as she wished the blonde undercover agent well as the fake pirate began to make her way to engineering. The undercover agent hoped that the raven haired girl would not get caught as she hid. The agent moved as quietly through the ship as she wanted to make sure that she was not seen by whatever robotic machines the aliens had. It was somewhat disturbing to the fake pirate at how artificial the ship seemed to her, how much it was built for robots and such. Still it meant that as long as she didn’t do anything to trigger them until she got to engineering, she should be fine. Little did she know how she was being manipulated even as she moved through the ship.

The blonde agent had soon found herself at top of a large steps that lead down to the engineering. The stairs were massive, making difficult to the Celine to make her way down to engineering. The lack of lighting did not help, though there was some orange glow coming from the below. When the agent got in to the engineering, Celine found that the entire room was being barely lit by some pillars that were spread throughout engineering. The agent spotted what appeared to be some sort of panels though the script was on it was written in a weird alien language. Despite the fake pirate’s training in several languages, she could not make heads or tails of it. Still the panels would be a good place to start for the agent. Mostly likely the destruction of the panels would prevent someone from trying to bring the ship up to full power, without the agent doing something disastrous to the ship like causing to explode. And that would allow her and Mica to be able to escape. Quickly she began to work on damaging the panels with the butt of her gun.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:07 am

The thing about destroying the panels to prevent someone to bring the ship up to full power is that there is a large prominent button above deck that automatically brings the entire ship to full power. That, and practically the entire ship is such a button, in case it suffers damage. If anything had been what Celine could break to prevent the ship from going back to full power, it would be those pillars filled with the orange liquid energy used to power the ship. Though, nobody had told Celine that, and Andramica wouldn't let her damage that. What someone had told, though, was that the entire ship would suddenly activate if someone damaged something intentionally. And Celine just managed to crack a panel, shards of it splitting in multiple directions and showing the metallic technology of wires and orange liquid within.

The place lit up like a Christmas tree, the place suddenly lit up in bright exposing light from the roof. There was no auditory warning, but seeing how the crew appeared to be robots that may not be necessary. According to the knowledge Celine possessed at this moment, maintenance and security robots would soon be coming down from the left staircase. The staircases had giant steps for giant being, but Celine should still be able to get up them through some jumping, they were only up to roughly a bit over her knees. If she stayed here, there was no telling what would happen. She couldn't see how Mica was doing on her end from here. What would she do?

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Celine quietly made her way to the over to the control panel. There were quite a few buttons and switches on the panel, however there was one gigantic one at the top of the deck, clearly an emergency button to repower the ship. The blonde agent would have to start else where the if she wanted to damage the ship. Fortunately that meant the rest of the panel was fair game. The young woman had pulled out pistol and lined the handle with what Celine thought would be the most vulnerable part of the panel. The agent hit with the hardest blow she could muster, followed by another hard shot, and yet another. Still the best the young woman could manage that was a small crack in the panel. Still that was enough to show the wires and some sort orange liquid began to pool up from the panel.

Suddenly bright lights came on, banishing the darkness from the room and exposing the fake pirate. Her stealth completely blown, the lack of alarms did not to alleviate the fears of the blonde beauty. The agent quickly looked over at the staircase. She was going to have jump up it as fast as possible, jumping being the operative word as each step was meant for a giant. Still the agent had little choice, if she was going to get out of the room. There would be robots coming down those very stairs soon enough. If Celine did not make up in time, the poor woman would be trapped. The blonde agent quickly began to jump up the stairs, determine to get there before the robots…

Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:42 am

Celine would turn around and get up the stairs. They were most likely a great deal more exhausting on the way up than they were on the way down, especially as she was in a hurry. However, she would be able to make her way up with relative amount of time to spare, she'd be safe as she came up the right side of the ship. In fact, she would have been able to get up before Mica's part of the plan came into motion.

There, in the crossroads in the center of the ship, Mica would be patiently waiting. There, just as said, the large spider-alike robots that worked on the ships came walking past the lit-up corridor down towards engineering to fix the damage and examine the cause. As they passed, Mica started to carefully run towards the corridor and run in the direction where they came. This was of course to complete her part of the plan.

Mica's job was to unlock the door to the prisoners, tell them to stay there (while she was the one who locked them up in the first place, albeit controlled by the machines (according to herself)) until the ship powered down again so they could go and free them from the open door while the ship was asleep. They were to meet again in the center of the ship. Though, now Celine could act. So would she stay as planned at the crossroads, perhaps go make sure nothing bad happened to Mica while she'd try to tell the pirates not to go out an open door because they'd be captured by machines when she was a vulnerable girl standing right outside the door, or something else I have not thought of?

Squanian, raping squid

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Celine tried to go up the stairs a fast as she could. The huge stairs were quite difficult to climb with any sort of speed, and it was only the agent’s training that enabled to accomplish the task at hand. She made it up top with plenty to spare, giving the blonde woman the opportunity to catch her breath. Celine looked around to ensure that there was none of those spider-robots that she had seen earlier on the ship.

The agent had to pick a hiding space quickly. It was going to only be a matter time before the giant creatures would be walking towards engineering, and the agent did not want to be anywhere in sight of the giant robots. Eventually the well-endowed woman found her way to a spot where she could hide. Eventually she heard the stomps of mechanical feet as the spider-like creations made their way to engineering.

As soon as the machines moved by to the engineering, the agent quickly moved towards the center of the ship. She was supposed to meet Mica at the crossroads after the young woman had freed the pirates. Celine was supposed to. The agent was not sure that the pirates would stay in place or not attempt to take them out their frustrations on Mica. She knew she would have to get there to stop that from happening. Quickly Celine ran over to the holding centers where she would meet up with Mica.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3