View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Discoveries (for Erina) 

Post Re: Discoveries (for Erina)
He sighs as she runs casually upholstering a blaster and double checking the settings to ensure it was set on stun before discharging the weapon at her leg. His desire increased of course, that scent strengthening.

Goro slithered towards her still at a casual pace. Grabbing her by the back of her hair he jerks on it. “That was not a recommendation. Do it now or I won't hesitate to shoot you again. Oh, you're worth money so I won't kill you but you're small and I'm not too sure I can get much for you. Now, listen well. I have the blaster, undress ...” He clicked the setting of the weapon over to a lethal one.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:36 pm

The sudden shot makes Erina's leg went numb as she fall on the ground. A slight pain was felt at the back of her head when the creature pulled her hair while she's still struggling to free herself from him.

"Why do I have to do this...P-please don't kill me...I-I'll do it" As fear started to gather up on her mind she slowly undress herself, first from her top then she undress the skirt she's wearing leaving her with her undies now.

"I-I've done what you asked for...."

Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:37 pm

“Remember you are only worth as much to me as I can sell you for and flat chested girls don't sell for much.” He refrains from shooting her but as she undresses the sweet scent grows as his own arousal grows.

She's not bad looking thorough hardly one to get a lot of money for either.

“Lose them,” he was referring to the panties. “Are you a virgin?”

Another casual question as he waits for her to finishing undressing.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:00 pm

The scent she breathed in grows stronger as the creature talks to her. She blush as the creature in front of her is staring at her naked body after she took off all her clothing.

" I-I'm not a virgin...And..I'm done with what you told me to...M-may I leave now..?" She's a bit worried on what will the green goo creature do to her, or is he trying to harm her? Sold her away? What did he mean? Questions after questions appear in her head.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:21 pm

“A piety, if you were I might have gotten something for you, you little slut. And no you may not leave. Perhaps if I pair you up with someone nearly as bad I can make the price of one slave out of both of you."

He gazed at her as he considered. “What are you good for? There must be something. Still, there may be certain types interested in you. Perhaps I'll just let the men use you as a fuck toy and leave you here since I can't get much for you. What do you think?”

Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:43 pm

"N-No!! I don't wanna..Please, anything but that...please don't." Erina can't believe that the green goo is actually planning to use her as a slave for his ugly servants. She plead the creature in front of her not to harm her body, hoping he'll let her go if she can did something for him.

" I-I have confidence in my combat when I'm in a battlefield...th-that's the only thing that I'm good with.." She quickly come up with an idea to show him that she's not useless from her looks.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 pm

He considers that for a moment. A slave for the battlefield? People would scoff though she might be a novelty amongst the Adda and they making fun of her. But Goro heard all the pleading and whining before so it fell on deaf ears as he considered this matter before him.

She was practically useless though he had considered having some fun with her. That aphrodisiac was addictive after awhile though.

“Perhaps then you would like it better if I kept you for a little while. Me or the crew, that's your only real choice … but in order for me to get interested you're going to have to show me something a bit more interesting ...”

His hands traced over those meager breasts, his thumbs twirling against her nipples as he oozed even closer still.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Due to the effect of the aphrodisiac, her nipples began to erect just after the creature touches them. Causing her to moan in pleasure that she had never felt before. She starts to masturbates herself in order to reach climax as the effect is now too strong for her. She came right after she touches her pussy.

" Ahn~!....I-I've never felt like this before...Wh-what had you did to me..~" She finishes her sentence with a cute moan.

Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 pm

“Why I did not do anything. Face it your just that much of a slut. I barely touched you and look what you already did. Still, this could prove interesting.” Of course he lied about the aphrodisiac further tracing gooey fingers over erect nubs.

“Women just find me irresistible.” He leaned down, a slimy tongue licking an earlobe. “Before I begin, have you taken it in the ass before?” Really he did not care as to how she answered as he drew this moment out, his fingers still kneading against her tiny breasts wondering just how passable she would be. He did love playing with agents though and she had that one plus going for her even if he were likely to discard her in the short term. If she were only more chesty …

Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 pm

"NnnH~ Ahhn..N-no, I never once tried on my ass before...Wh-why did you ask like that? Ahhh..~" She can't help but keep moaning as the pleasure hit her wave after wave. She's wondering what did the creature wants to do with her.

"P-please be gentle..." Erina talk in a low voice as she's a bit nervous.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:32 am

“Too bad ...” perhaps she did have some value then. Goro was going to violate her there as well but if it were untried … there were some that cared about that sort of thing though her value only slightly improved.

“You are mine. Until I discard you or sell you you will do as I command when I command without hesitation.” He had thought about having some fun with her then after she was addicted leaving her somewhere. It would take her months to get over the addiction and if he ever did encounter her and got aroused around her again then she'd relapse. That seemed like a fitting end or he could even be a bit more sadistic about it, let her nearly recover from the addiction to show back up to hook her again.

There were so many things he could do with her. She was small and her request made of course causing the slaver to grin as pseudo pods extended from his sides wrapping about her wrists and pressing them to the ground.

“I'll consider it ...” Another hand formed playing with her nether lips, stroking them. “Now bark like a dog ...”

Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:50 am

" B-bark...?" Erina felt this is the biggest humiliation in her whole life where she's ordered to act like an animal to a goo creature infront of her. She's still wondering whether she should do what he ordered or to keep her pride with her.

" N-no.. " After she gives herself sometime to think, she decide not to follow what the creature ask her to do, to bark.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:50 am

A no was just as good as a yes. He grinned sweeping a hand up to her neck, gooey fingers swept against her there gently, “No? A dog obeys my dear. You have yet to learn your place. Your value is as a dog. You are a dog, just a bitch in heat mine to command.”

He squeeze though fingers about her neck cutting off her ability to breath. He must have been good at this seeing that while a darkened ring surrounding his vision. He eased up then, allowing her to breath though his fingers remained in place.

“Bark, bitch,” his fingers threatening her neck again as the hand playing between her thighs pulled back and shape it self into a drill the tip placed against her clit beginning to slowly twist against her, the more she resisted the more he would hurt her because he could.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:46 am

The sudden grip at her neck adds up her fear towards the creature. She tries to keep herself awake not to fall unconscious due to the lack of oxygen.

" W-woof...Woof.." She had no choice but to follow his order to bark. She realize she's now even worst then a human, a mere animal to the creature infront of her. She started giving up hopes to escape and decide to submit herself to the creature.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:03 am

“Good girl,” the point of that drill against her transforms yet again, a feeler rubbing against the hood of her clit as he brings pleasure back to her. He can see the hopelessness on her features though he considered his profits and had reached the conclusion that she would be more valuable in having some fun with.

A phalli is shaped and presses against her sex, rubbing against her slit. While he considers humiliating her more he moves on to more practical things though he's aware that the aphrodisiac has taken hold upon her.

“How did you find this place?”

Who else knew had been a concern but since he could not trust her response there they would have to abandoned this place as it was now compromised.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next