View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Edge of Night (Alexandra) 

Post Re: The Edge of Night (Alexandra)
Limper nodded in satisfaction as the woman's hips bucked, removing the orb from her mouth and almost clinically regarding the woman as she rides out her first orgasm, fluids soaking the plastic seat beneath her. He reaches down and prises apart Alexandra's spasming nether lips in the middle of her convulsions, and with a single finger shoves the vibrating sphere within her sex up against her g-spot hard, holding it pinned there as it continues to thrash within the agent's body.

The Preta snarled something gutteral, and pinned Alexandra to the chair with one hand about her throat, bending the woman back against the chair as he rolls the orb within her clenching folds back and forth, grinding it deeper. The thunder of Limper's growl echoes about the room, bouncing from the walls.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 pm

"Ohhhhhnnnnn! Auuughh!" Alexandra's screams and cries echo off the walls as the Preta growled at her. She had no clue what he was saying if anything. The russian woman was not in any condition to listen or respond to the creature as she rode out her orgasm. The crippled slaver's finger slide easily into her folds and felt the growing vibrator inside. A sudden shove sent Alexandra reeling as she screamed. Vibrations hummed directly into the hardened bundle of nerves. It pulsed and throbbed faster and faster, sending wave after wave of pure bliss through her still trembling loins. She did not have a chance to relax as the second orgasm ripped through her body, more powerful than the first. The sudden surge of shuddering pleasure left her teeth rattling as she clenched her jaw.

She had no strength to fight back as she was forced back against the chair. Her thighs held apart by her bonds, the Petra could freely manipulate her sex as he pleased. The vibrator soaked in her orgasm, growing even stronger than before. The vibrations ran through every part of her sex, even reaching her exposed clitoris as the waves rippled through her muscles. "Uhhhnnnn... Ohhhhnnnn..." Alexandra groaned as she forced to lay there and just accept it all. A third orgasm left her eyes fluttering at half mast while her mouth hung open. Without thinking, her hips began to rock forward against the Petra's hand as the vibrations continued rock her world.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Satisfied with the results, Limper pulls back and extracts the vibrator from Alexandra's twitching folds, and dropped the soaked, humming orb beside her thigh, where the device continued to buzz, abandoned. The canid licks the juices from his digits with a pleased growl, and then retreated to a nearby table, where he worked with an instrument panel for a long moment.

Beneath the agent's chair, the Bull hums to life. A long, soft saddle-like bar, wide enough for the woman to sit on, it has a smooth ridge running down the centerline, with a series of points that can be articulated to different angles. The seat beneath Alexandra splits and slides apart as the Bull rises in place, pressing itself between her legs firmly. The ridge slides into the notch of her nether lips and the curves of her ass, too smooth and too slick for the clenching muscles to hold it in place.

Limper flicks another switch, and the Bull begins to ride; it rises and falls, undulates as a real steed would in stride, grinding that smooth, short ridge up between her nether lips and against her ass in steady waves.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Finally free from the vibrator, the ADD agent was able to sink into her chair and try and recover from the whole ordeal. The toy still hummed against her inner thigh, a constant reminder of its presence even against her now numb leg. Head rolled back, Alexandra was left gasping for breath as the afterglow of all three orgasms came rolling through her senses. She could feel the seat shaking though it could have been caused by the sex toy. Either way, the russian woman did not look down. She just layed back and took shuddering breaths, her huge breasts rising and falling with each one.

Her seat fell away for the next torture device to take its place. She felt the ridge slide right against her netherlips and ass. No amount of stirring could change her position. A soft gasp escaped her weary lips as the device suddenly began to rock and roll upwards, sawing those ridges against her juicy netherlips and tender ass. It was not as insane as the vibrators but the motions did stir her insides and keep her body sexually 'awake' as no doubt more things were being prepared. Besides humiliation, what was this Petra's plan?

Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Limper approached again, picking up the vibrator from beside the agent's thigh and tapping a button on the side of the Bull, causing a small slot to open in the undulating ridge. He slid the trembling orb into it, then with another press activated the machine once more; now the ridge smoothly began to rotate forwards like an engine belt, slipping between the lips of Alexandra's sex easily considering the lubrication. Every revolution brought the vibrator up and around again as it slid against her ass and through her sex, humming violently as brushing against her clit, before the ridge carried it past again.

His work done, he hobbled slowly behind Alexandra as she was forced to ride the Bull, out of her field of vision, and waited several long moments as she accustomed herself to the machine.

Then his hand came crashing down on her ass, spanking it hard and forcing her down against the Bull just as the vibrator passed between her nether lips again, trapping it within her for a long moment. The engine whined in protest before it finally managed to drag the humming orb past the friction.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:33 pm

The Petra finally took the vibrator away but he wasted no time in apply it for another use. The engine began to hum a bit differently now as the ridge itself proceeded to rotate and saw along her sex and ass. Nails dug into the unforgiving bonds as the first revolution brought the vibrator humming between her thighs. But, Alexandra was quick to understand what was going on. Unfortunately, she had no way to really move to avoid the incoming orb as it rubs between the cheeks of her ass and forcing its way towards those glistening folds where it absorb so many fluids before.

~SMACK~

"Ahhhh!" Pain lanced through her ass cheek, sending pins and needles upon the Petra's paw smacking her bare skin. A reddened mark was left behind, stinging as sweat dripped over the now tenderized flesh. The slaps continued to happen, causing Alexandra to yelp in pain. One of the smacks shook her body as the creature pushed her hips down onto the ridge. "Ahhhhnnn! Stop!" she cried out, the ridge still sawing along her parted netherlips. The orb smashed right against her anus, sending its vibrations right up her ass as the machine struggled to force it beneathe her body. Alexandra cried out as the metal orb ground between her thighs and eventually popped free from between her netherlips. "What do you want!?" she called out, her body now aching from her ass to sex from the unfeeling humming orb's forceful revolutions.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:53 pm

The Petra stomped right up behind the chair and seized a handful of Alexandra's hair, forcing her head back until she could meet his boiling gaze. He snarls into her face, jabs two fingers into the bloodied meat of his own knee, nearly buckling to the floor from the agony, and then smears the crimson stain across the agent's face, turning it as red as her hair. He doesn't have the words or the tongue necessary to speak her language, but the meaning comes across all too clear - pain for pain.

And a disfigured slave doesn't fetch a good price, so this is what's left.

His other hand comes down upon her ass again, squeezing the luscious cheeks and forcing it down again against the Bull as the vibrator swings by again, squeezing between the lush lobes and buzzing within her parted folds.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Alexandra glared back at the beast as it smeared his blood on her face. Being an animal himself, she would assume he knew the danger of trying to capture a cornered animal. What he expect? That she would sit there and let herself be abducted? The russian woman had no sympathy for this creature much less slavers in general. Unfortunately, those factors did not matter anymore now that she was sitting on this vile machine. "Nngh! Ahhhhnnnn!" She gritted her teeth as the unfeeling humming orb came for another round. The pain grew worse each time. She assumed it was due to growing bruises caused from the previous strikes and passes. The only thing coming from this was the pain helped clear her head of what happened just moments before. Though with the pain stabbing through her loins, she would rather just be unconcious.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Evidently taking satisfaction from her grimaces, the canid steps back, ignoring the woman now, as he walks out of the room and past the door. He makes a gesture to something outside as it swings shut behind him, leaving the woman naked and bound in the room, alone.

Long minutes pass, as the Bull does its work without mercy. Ten, then fifteen. There is nothing within to let her know of the passage of time, no features to distract herself with. Just the smooth rise and fall of the ridge, and the humming orb as it glides between her legs every few seconds.

The door opens again, and a head pokes in - not Limper, or a Preta at all, but a human slave, a naked young man with brands stretching in two long tracks over each shoulder. He carries a tray of three bottles, a towel, and a headset, which he carries to the stand besides Alexandra's station and sets down. He places the headset on, taps it a few times, then bows reverentially to the agent. "You've aggravated them very much, mistress." he said quietly. "Youngan is being buried tonight. They've given orders for you to be prepared for the ceremony. For what it's worth, I'm sorry."

He taps a button on the Bull which lowers it an inch or so - not enough to prevent the vibrator from buzzing her, but enough to prevent it from being painful anymore - and squirts a handful of oil from one bottle into his hands, which he works into a lather.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Left alone with the machine, Alexandra groaned in pain with each pass of that orb. Any attempt to shift or rise off the ridge only led to more discomfort. The only small mercy she earned came in the form of another human who finally lowered the machine enough to stop pulverizing her sex and ass. Still gasping in pain, she was finally allowed to rest though the vibrations still came across her bruised netherlips to keep her on edge. The russian woman looked over at the slave. She assumed the bottles and towel were for her though she had no clue what the headset was for.

"They aggravated me as well..." she replied with a frown, "I don't suppose you can just get me off this thing and let me skip this ceremony?" Already the slave was preparing the oil which would be applied to her nude form. It was worth asking. What did the slave have to lose afterall? Then again, she had no real plan of what to do once freed. Her suit was not on and she could only assume it has been heavily damaged during removal. She no weapons and no means to protect herself from their tazer like weapons this time around. She also did not like the sound of this ceremony if it involved the death of a member of their pack.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:48 pm

The slave smiles a tiny bit. "I have been with this pack for twenty-two years, mistress - my entire lifetime. I'd rather you didn't mistake my mildness for sympathy." His eyes are a cool blue, and though his lips are curved, there is a howling scream behind his eyes like cracked china under a porcelain layer of composure.

He begins to work the lather into her body with a contradictory gentleness. His hands are soft and uncallused, obviously those of a pleasure slave's, and his touch is gentle and attentive. The oil tingles her skin and soothes the ache wherever it is massaged in - a mild anaethesiac mixed with what is probably a stimulant, because the tingling fails to stop after the slave's hands have moved on. After carefully attending to her sore thighs, shoulders and back, where her weight has been resting, he moves onto her erogenous zones. His fingers rub her hefty breasts with comparative gentleness, lathering her bosom with the oil, as the other dips to her nether lips and flutter there, teasing the sore folds and soothing them, making each pass of the vibrator painless.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:13 pm

She was unsure how to take his response. He either was fine with being a slave after so long or simply did not care about others who supposedly have not suffered like he had. Either way, she was not going to get help from him. The man proceeded to do what he was sent to do. His oiled hands caressed her body with great precision and skill. A soft sigh escaped her lips, her body tingling where ever he touched her which soon became everywhere. Something must have been in the oil. Her skin tingled and she felt the pain lessen while her muscles relaxed. It soothed the pain away but she knew that such chemicals tended to dull reflexes as well.

"Uhhhnnn..." his hands showed no mercy as they tenderly stroked and molded her huge breasts. The oils soaked into them, leaving them glistening as the warm air stroked across the tender surface. The humming vibrator did another pass between her legs but the russian woman did nothing more than groan. The hands just kept working her body over and spreading more of that oil. Alexandra sank into her chair as the massage continued. Fingers teased her puffy and bruised entrance. The agent moaned as they entered ever so slightly, spreading the oil into her soft skin. Alexandra's eyes were half mast, her breathing soft and relaxed. She knew she was about to go through something far worse very soon but her body refused to care. Her focus drifted to where those hands went and how they touched her.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Softly singing some tune to himself, the slave sinks to his knees before Alexandra as his fingers continue to caress and stroke her nether lips, parting them with care to allow darting, deft touches that spread the oil within her sex as well. He's always careful to not interfere with the vibrator as it comes around again, though his work resumes as soon as it's passed.

"You are lucky." he says softly. "The Preta will have you for only twenty-four hours, mistress, as is the bargain they struck with the trading master. If not, this would have been your life from now on. Pain and pleasure, neither at your choice.'

He smiles up at her, his eyes still silent and horrible. "Whatever happens, remember that."

Then the slave takes his fingers into his mouth, licking up the last of the oil, and leans forward to apply it to the agent's clit with lips and tongue directly, taking it into his softly stroking mouth.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:25 am

Only twenty-four hours? That would have been fantastic news except for the fact she would be passed off to another soon after. Her mouth opened to respond but only another groan left her as his lips and tongue began working over her swollen pearl. His lips nibbled gently while that tongue slid back, forth, and around the throbbing button. For a few moments, Alexandra could not think at all as her eyes rolled and back in her head and fluttered. Toes curled and uncurled, her body unable to remain tense for long as the oils soothed and relaxed her further.

So much for being neutral, she thought to herself. She followed their rules only to be taken by slavers. A deal must have been made. Even if the slavers technically obeyed the laws of Umbral, it was doubtful throwing gas grenades and destroying property was good for anyone's business. Alexandra would be sure to inform the ADD about Umbral's participation in slave trade as well as her abduction. It will not matter what sort of loopholes the trade masters claim, the ADD will react with far more than just one agent for this.

"Ohhhnn..." she leaned back in her chair, helpless before this man's lips and tongue. Of course, the ADD will not act until she informed them. They may come searching but that would take time. Then again, if she was to be passed off to the trade master, it was possible the ship she was on was still docked. If only she could free herself and get back to her ship.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:19 pm

Insistent in his attentions, the slave continues to softly nibble and suck upon the agent's clitoris, as he slides two fingers between her nether lips and begins to slowly fuck Alexandra with them. His free hand drifts down to the edge of the Bull and turns it off with a click, pausing the vibrator before it can make another sweep. Rather than explain, though, he rreturns to her sex with lips, tongue, and fingers, aberrantly concentrated.

His tongue toys with her pearl, sweeping about it in slow arcs, and those soft fingers slide deep into her folds, curving up with each stroke.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next