View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 The Edge of Night (Alexandra) 

Post Re: The Edge of Night (Alexandra)
"Oooohhnnn!" Alexandra could do little in her helpless state. She was unsure if this was part of 'preparing' her for the ceremony or if he was just taking advantage of a helpless female. The fingers slid in so easily, still more than wet from earlier torments. Her clitoris pulsed and throbbed with hot blood as the tongue continued its methodic stimulation. The machine beneathe her finally stopped, leaving her at the mercy of just this man. She could tell he has done this many times before over his years of servitude. Every touch and motion was measured and precise to tease and provide the most bliss. "Uhhnnn..." her hips rolled forward, unable to wiggle free of the curling digits inside her. Each thrust sent waves of rippling pleasure through her already tender depths. Each curl of his finger seemed to graze right over her g-spot. The combination of teasing her pleasure spot and her clit was too much to take. Her hips began to jolt, on the verge of orgasm from this human man.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:16 pm

The slave draws back for a moment, reluctantly. His pupils are huge and dilated now, and his shaft rock hard; likely a common biochemical alternation to pleasure slaves that causes them to react much more strongly to pheromones, to make them more eager to please. "Well now." he says, with a slightly giddy smile. "My only orders are to ensure you're pliable for the ceremony. I don't think they'll mind if I indulge myself a bit."

He takes his thick member in hand, pumps it slowly once, and then leaning against Alexandra's toned body, slides himself between her nether lips and into her wet internal grasp. The slave sighs in rapture and begins slowly pumping away, his lips busy at work on her neck with nips and kisses even as he plunders her folds. One hand falls to clench upon the cheek of her ass, gripping there to pull her up into each leisurely thrust; the other trails up the agent's side and roughly seizes a heaving breast, squeezing it in his grip.

Each stroke ends with a slight roll of the slave's hips, digging his engorged member up and back deep inside Alexandra's folds; a rhythm that, combined with the massage oil, helps to remove some of the post-torment ache of her treatment.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:40 pm

The strokes stopped and the slave withdrew his fingers. Alexandra was left gasping and panting with heated pleasure. She barely heard what he was saying but, she heard the word 'indulge'. "Wh-What?" she gasped out only to have her question answered upon looking down at the long thick member. He pumped it once and seemed to grow even more before the agent's eyes. "N-No! St-Ooohhnnnn..." The russian's entire body arched as that thick meat plowed right into her insides. It felt searing hot against her insides, pulsing with warm seed just waiting to fill her insides.

Despite the man's needs, he kept total control. The thrusts were slow, methodic. Each stroke was full, hilting every inch of his cock inside the agent before grinding a bit further with a roll of his hips. Alexandra's juicy depths hugged the member with each full stroke, ensuring they both enjoyed the full pleasures available from the woman's body. The lewd sound of slurping juices filled the air amongst the agent's breathless groans. Limper's acts had left her body tender and vulnerable and now these slow burning pleasure this slave was providing was finishing her off. She could not think of anything but that cock sliding in and out of her body. Each grind against her cervix left her mind blank and her eyes fluttering. Her insides twitched and spasmed but remained at the very edge of achieving the bliss she needed.

Alexandra rolled her head to the side, mindlessly offering her neck to the slave as he continued to reign over her body. She was too tired, weak, and aroused to fight anymore. Her hips rolled forward, grinding against the man in hopes of finally finding a release for this pent up tension. The slave would feel her pulse racing as he had squeezed between her fingers.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:23 am

Boneless in the grip of his own ecstasy, the slave nibbles along Alexandra's collarbone, his hands rising to cup her tremendous breasts and squeeze their heaving forms tightly. His gene-engineering ensures that in the grip of erotic pleasure he performs his duties flawlessly; his soft fingers search out the tender spots on neck, ear, thigh, and belly that burn down the agent's spine, those normally unattended expanses of pale flesh that he now so carefully explores. The main focus of his attention though, always, is the thick shaft he plows into her sex with each stroke. It's already twitching with the need to orgasm, racking his body with each withheld spasm, but the curse of his lineage is to be incomplete without their partner's climax.

"Oh, hist!" he bites out, pulls one hand away from where it had been frantically clutching at Alexandra's lush ass, and starts rubbing her clit in circles furiously, his fingers searching out and twirling about it with a furious need for an end, body shuddering with each lunging thrust deep into her wet depths.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:17 am

His careful attention quickly became more frantic as his own needs grew. This was not about the prisoner's pleasure but his own. Alexandra felt the hot meat searing her insides, pulsing and swelling with seed ready to blow at any moment. "Ahhhhnnn!" The russian woman cried out as his skilled fingers suddenly rubbed her throbbing pearl. The rapid strokes were all too much in the agent's current state. The fluttering butterflies had long since burst into flames and now that pure heat shot straight up into her core. "Aiiiieeee!" Alexandra screamed as her insides suddenly clenched. Juices flooded around the still pumping cock, squirting out of her climaxing sex as wave upon wave of bliss wracked her system and washed over her senses.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:31 pm

The slave buckled, his hips slamming up against Alexandra's in convulsive climax as his orgasm breaks over him like an earthquake. Jets of seed spurt up inside of her from his twitching member, and for a long moment he leans against her trembling body, held up on his toes by a rapture beyond words as his eyes flutter. His hands clutch on her breast and pearl tightly in the throes of his pleasure.

When he slumps back, though, his eyes are even more dilated, and he laughs with the giddiness of a junkie. "Oh this is mad and wonderful!" he cries, already working his hips again, sliding his shaft gently about within her before he pulls out, still rock hard; his arousal has not abated in the least. "Show me more."

He slaps a button on the base of the chair, and the restraints about Alexandra vanish into the chair, leaving her unbound. Then he is upon her, grabbing Alexandra by the arm and pulling her up against his sweat-soated body, his free hand diving between her legs and thrusting fingers into her sex eagerly.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:17 am

"Ahhhhhnnnn!" Alexandra's clit and breast pulsed rapidly in the slave's tight grip. Even as her body died down in its orgasm, the man was far from done with her. He yanked her from the chair. Her still tingling and relaxed body left her with no options but to be pulled towards him. Her huge breasts pressed against his chest, her heart pounding hard within those luscious melons.

"Uhhhhnnn... St-Stop..." she moaned as his fingers dove straight into her still twitching sex. The agent tried to close her legs but it was far too late for that and her numb legs refused to obey her. Her insides tightened around the new invaders as soft groans sound from the russian woman's throat. With one arm held, Alexandra used her other arm to try and push away from the man. The oils ensured she could not put up much of a fight and the exhaustion from her previous torments only added to the problem. Her hips twitched and jolt from the aftershocks of her orgasm and were now building into a knew one as those fingers churned her trembling insides into a froth. The lewd sound of her juices squishing around the invading digits filled the air amongst her breathless groans. "Please... No more..."

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:56 pm

The slave pays Alexandra no mind as he kneels, bringing Alexandra down beside him to her knees. His skilled, smooth hands immediately lunge to their work, his mind too far gone into carnal frenzy to bother crafting a response; instead his fingers work apart and between the agent's nether lips, thrusting up into the wet folds with twisting, devilish motions, each one stroking down as it exits dripping wet. His other hand releases Alexandra's arm and grips her luscious ass instead, forcing her hips to rock onto each reaching finger and squeezing the finely-muscled curve, as his thumb brushes against her anal ring and pushes through it to the first knuckle.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:43 pm

The slave grew more and more aggressive. He brought the ADD agent to her knees and used both hands to ravage the gorgeous woman. "Ahhhnnn! Ahhnnn!" The fingers drilled harder and deeper while his free hand pulled her right into each thrust. The smooth digits sawed along her insides with each entry and exit, leaving the russian woman trembling from the sheer force of each motion. "N-Noooo..." she moaned, now using both arms to try and push herself away. Unfortunately, pushing away did not stop that thumb from pushing right into her anus as she was fucked from both sides by the man's fingers. Her belly erupted in flames as another surge of bliss wracked her system. Juices squirt around the churning fingers as the weary woman's struggles grew weaker.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 am

Alexandra's struggling finally draws some primal form of frustration from the pleasure-slave; grunting in maddened need, he takes a knee and bends the curvaceous woman over it with one hand fisted in her hair tightly. "No?" he snarls, the voice barely human, as chems from other worlds beat a hellish rhythm through his veins in a drug-enhanced frenzy, turning his eyes blood-shot. "No is a word you will forget. It has no meaning, here! You will submit!"

His other hand, still furiously masturbating between Alexandra's legs, forces three fingers into her depths and thrusts them viciously up in a stiffened ridge inside her still-spasming pussy, fucking her relentlessly. "Whose juices are these all over the floor?" he demands, as his thumb sinks back into her ass. His hand rocks back and forth, alternating rough plunges into her folds and her anal ring even as her climax soaks his fingers. "Whose?"

Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:36 am

The word 'No' was apparently taboo here and Alexandra was going to learn the hard way that she was to not say that word to anyone even a slave. The man overpowered her, bending her over his knee as the fucking kept increasing in pace. The agent's entire body trembled as she was forced to remain on her hands and knees as those fingers pierced her sex and ass. She was still cumming as he asked his question in a demanding voice. "Ahhnnn! Nnngh!" She gasped and moaned. Her body ached some but the oils kept thoses pains to a minimum. The rough handling only enhanced her pleasure further. Tears ran down her cheeks. She could not even stop this man from fucking her. Dread sank her soul as her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Another climax ripped through her body as she sobbed and moaned at the same time. Her mouth opened and closed a few times before a faint word finally escaped her. "M-Mine..." she whimpered.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:55 am

The slave's hand came down once, hard, on Alexandra's ass, clapping against it with shocking force, before he wheeled into a crouch above and behind her shuddering form. He shoved her down against the ground and mounted the agent from behind, his swollen red cock grinding between the cheeks of her ass and bouncing lightly with his galloping heartbeat. Then, with the hand still fisted in her hair, the slave forces Alexandra's head down against the ground, pressing her face against the faint splatters of cum left over from her time on the chair.

"Here is your new place in life." the slave snarls, a primordial fury rising from somewhere in his chest, crashing over his face like a wave. "Slave that I am, you are lower. You are a fuck-slut, and if I desire to take you, I will. If the masters decide to fuck you, they will. And if they decide to whore you out to every damned xeno on the Umbral, they will! Do you understand me, slave?"

Every word is punctuated with a stinging slap, not hard enough to hurt - some falling upon her reddened asscheeks, some upon her quivering cunt, others on her smooth thighs or the heavy curve of her breasts, pressed against the chilly metal floor of the ground as they are. The thick head of the slave's cock bobs angrily between her thighs as he rages, threatening to take one hole or the other with each blow.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:52 am

Her face was smeared with cum and her own juices. The slave made it clear that she was below him in every way. Slaps rained down on her nude form. Each left a stinging print against her exposed body. The slaps against her cunt left her hips jolting in pain while strikes against her breasts caused those huge udders to jiggle and sway. The slave's thick meat sawed back and forth between her thighs and the cheeks of her ass. It was obvious that this slave had been fully converted to the slavers' side. Now he was going to beat her and fuck her until she learned her place as well. "Ahhhnnnn! Please... Please... M-Mercy..." she begged, her heart sinking further with each stinging word and strike against her nude body.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 pm

And suddenly the blows stop.

"There." The slave said softly. "That is what you need to learn. You don't have to hurt." He leans over until his soft breath brushes against Alexandra's neck with each heated exhale, the weight of his fever-hot body pressing down against her back, pinning her body with his own lithe form as he speaks. "I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to enjoy it, and you're going to cum because I want you to. These are things that are going to happen. But you don't have to suffer through it."

His free hand slithers down the agent's body, over her stomach and between her drenched thighs to cup and gently catch her clitoris, holding it between two fingers as his thumb polishes it patiently, sliding over and around it with an artisan's patience. His shaft-head presses against Alexandra's soaked nether lips, and he spreads them for his own impendent entry.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:07 pm

The agent remained pinned over the seat as the slave stated his commands. His hand kept a grip on her head while his other slid down the woman's glistening form. "Nngh..." the woman whimpered. She buried her face in the seat to muffle any sounds she was making. The man took a firm hold of her clitoris as his thumb smoothly stroked over the now aching pearl. Pleasure shot up her passage as each stroke left her clit throbbing with heated bliss. "Mmph!" Alexandra squealed and whimpered as the torment continued. His cock slid right into her folds as promised as another round of fucking began. Hands gripped the seat as sobbing moans filled the room once more.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next