View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Distress (for Krisna, Lucy and Quick Silver) 

Post Distress (for Krisna, Lucy and Quick Silver)
Hope was alone for this mission actually. She had been rotated from duty and while there had been a temporary replacement joining Ami and Mai this time around she had to report in so they could make a few adjustments to the serum again. And since it was based on her blood she was sort of indispensable.

Of course she had not gotten word of the new orders until the young lieutenant showed up and gave her the new orders. The lieutenant joined the others and she was suppose to take the lieutenant's craft back to the base.

Hope wondered what tweaks were necessary for the serum, a vaccine of sorts though when she was last told about it the vaccine only protected for a short while. Had the researchers gone through that much of her genetic sample already? No, they probably needed to test for something else. But as she was considering what this something else was her comm system lit up.

There had been no message per sae just a steady pulse that broadcast a general direction. Static. Words. She had to clean this up a little and tried, though she was no wiz at technology this should be a simple matter that even she could do seeing that time spent with that techie Mia rubbed off ...

Better Lucky than good ...

Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:38 am

Post Re: Distress (for Krisna, Lucy and Quick Silver)
For Lucy Scaret...things were normal in her life as normal things could get. The Young Agent yawned in her cockpit as she leaned in her chair her blond hair in that ponytail as she wore her skintight blue bodysuit. The young Xenobiologist/Agent always was out on quick patrols mostly so she can get back to the base and continue her work with the R&D departments as she hummed a tune while looking over some data files she had on some experiments she had been part of for now.

Lucy yawned again thinking of taking a quick nap when her comm system activated spotting what seemed to be a broadcast of something...quickly working as she machines worked on fixing the broadcast so she can hear the message if it was a message. Her eyes watching the screens for any signs of trouble as the blonde bombshell scientist sighed softly.

"Looks like another busy day," She muttered.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:03 pm
Profile YIM

The Falling Star.... It was a ironic name for a cruiser, and for a crashed one none the less. It was left marooned on a isolated moon off the maps of some high patrol routes. The details where fuzzy afther Krisna came too, her head was pounding as she woken up on a hard sleeing cot in what looked like a prisoner holding cell. Lucky for the unlucky travler she was still in her cloths. Wearing a tight sleevles purple flight suit she remainbers wearing befor waking up on this vessel as she could not help but wonder what happened.

Krisna agin was double lucky finding the cell door broken letting her leave easly as she took a quick look around but found no people in her quick search around the cruiser. This was all creepy as the travler did the smart thing and found some of her gear out the the cell she woke up in inside of a equiment locker. Krisna took the time to equip her Ek-488 omni tool and thigh holster befor moving twords the cockpit of the ship still wondering what in the world happen to her and the other people on board if there where any at all.

It didnt take long for Krisna to find tne cockpit as she walked inside twords the controls of the vessel while ating her curious look around, not seing any sighs of stuggle befor she and found the distress becon and switched it on and take a seat in the pilots chair too look the glass window. "Hello? Is this thing on?.... Wait a sec....*sound of static and metal clanking*... There...uhmm I think the ship crashed.... This is a disstress call for help soo... yah... help please!"

Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:53 pm

You ever have to crash a starship? It's not nearly as easy as you think...especially when you don't know how exactly to do it.

But pulling lots of wires out of machines generally will do the job.

Crashing the cruiser had been a knee-jerk reaction (as much as she could have one, being that she had no knees normally) to an attempt on her life.

A fire had broken out and the sprinklers had turned on. Quicksilver did not react well at all to Water. She had panicked and had just started breaking stuff. She had been a stowaway on the ship, biding her time.

Growing more hungry.

The impact had stunned her, leaving her comatose and spilling out over the small hideaway she had managed to find (a janitor's closet). But she had gathered her strength and had moved out.

She was very hungry...Quicksilver wondered if any of the crew had survived...

Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:20 pm

She had managed to clean up the transmission a little.

"Hello? Is this thing on?.... Wait a sec....*sound of static and metal clanking*... There...uhmm I think the ship crashed.... This is a distress call for help soo... yah... help please!"

A simple matter but it looked as if she would be taking a detour. She set a course and had been the first ship at the site of the Falling Star. There was a distress beacon coming from the green world below … jungle, forest? The shuttle did not have the catalogs of the other ship of course and the sensors weren't as good. For starters there were no life signs sensors on this one but she did a general scan of the area of the crashed ship.

Nitrogen-oxygen atmosphere … jungle … temperatures about 36 degrees Celsius …

She does the basic scans of course as well as space itself but there are no jettisoned escaped pods and after a moment she composes and sends a message.

“This is Lieutenant Hope Delphis of the shuttle Journey hailing any survivors. Please respond.” Given the nature of the received nature it was likely that the comm system was damaged.

She would have to go down there. The logs on the ship showed that a survey was done of this world, no sentient life but there were precious little in the way of information in the meager data banks of the shuttle's computers.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Lucy soon got the same message to play as she narrowed her eyes softly as her instruments got the message she quickly scanned the beacon finding it part of a ship that crashed on a green world as she began heading in that direction unknown of her fellow agent already arriving.

Lucy for now began hacking into the comm links in the area and just listened in on the rescuer and the survivors as she headed towards the source of the beacon. Her notes on the planet were more informative...it had no sentient life but was home to some unique plant life...as was the case with most planets for human and alien women as always...Lucy sighed as she calmly adjusted her unique suit made to help her against the various dangers of the universe.

"Okay then time for Lucy Scaret to get a field test," She smirks and headed towards the ships location as best she can...still behind her fellow agent.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:53 pm
Profile YIM

The travler kicked back for now, relaxing in the pilots chair simply looking out the cracked starship window seeing a green jungle and various diffrent plant life, thinking to herself it look pretty and mybe she should document them when she has a chance befor she heard a faint staticy voice come over the comm. The voice was hard to understand, Krisna was only able to make out a few words such as Hope, hailing and respon.

It was enough to make Krisna jump out of her seat and run over to the comm to quickly tap the comm button and speak. "Hello! Hello! I belive my comm is.... broken I think your on my channel is this the help I asked for!?" Krisna said excitedly as she released the talk button to wait for a respones befor a idea hit her. Krisna belived she could use her omni tool as a comunicator if she could scan the comm unit. It was an Idea as Krisna pulled out her hand held device and pointed it at the command consol to scan it befor the simly getting a negitive reply from it. "Dang it... need to get closer to the stupid! Errr." Krisna mummbled to her self as she got down on all fours and climbed under the command consol to get at the inner works of the controls and comm system.

It was a mess of wires and junk as Krisna simply jammed her omni tool into scann agin. This time getting a more desired effect finnilly getting the ship or ships hailing her id codes so she could communicate threw the omni tool as of now. Krisna crawled out from under the consol to hold up her device and speak agin. "Hello! is this the ships hailing me!... I hope I got this right... the ships wiring is.... stupid...Hello!" This time the travler came in crystal clear, if anything it was too clear.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Quicksilver slowly made her way through the air ducts of the ship, pausing at each grate to look out for prey.

Nothing.

Nadda.

Nope.

After around half an hour's worth of searching she was becoming despondent. How was she going to get off this planet? Then she heard something down a hall.

“-the ships wiring is.... stupid...Hello!"

A voice! Female too...

The shapeshifter changed her course, and slowly sneaked up the passageway, keeping most of herself plastered to the ground as she flowed over the metal floor. Then she got an idea...

She retreated a good distance, just around the corner.

Then she raised a massive blob of herself, and smacked it into the metal bulkhead with a resounding “THUD”. The sound echoed down the hallway, easily into the cockpit where Krisna was trying to sound for help.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:22 am

"Hello! is this the ships hailing me!... I hope I got this right... the ships wiring is.... stupid...Hello!"

While there was nothing but static in the past this came in load and clear. Well, she didn't have a great ship but under the circumstances it would get the job done. She scanned the area for a landing site.

There were many places seeing that the ship skid along the earth upturning trees as it slid along it's path.

“That is correct. Are there any injured amongst your party? How many do you number?” Hope asked as the feeble sensors determined a good place to land as she set a course to do so.

Hope was incredibly lucky though, the shuttle had more than enough medical supplies on board even if she did not have the greatest of sensors she located a spot to land easily enough and quick enough. The selected area had been fairly close to the wreckage of the ship though the only real type of first aid she knew was the sort useful in the field for stabilizing someone and even then when the wound had not been too bad.

“Alright, I've just set down now.”

She wasn't going to take her weapons but something urged her two, her Nagai katana at her side and her blaster slipped into a holster on her hip. She grabbed what she could for medical supplies figuring if she had need for more she could come back for them, even if she were told everyone was alright something told her to bring some at least ...

Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:39 am

Lucy calmly approached the site as well as her ship entered a stealth mode. Lucy was also picking up the comm from the crashed ship at least as her currently hidden ship landed in another nearby location having not spotted Hope's ship at the moment. Lucy calmly holstered a pair of guns she had while also picking up a small medi-pack just inacse of emergencies as she smirks and nods.

"Alright time to get moving.." She said as she headed out of her ship which stayed in stealth mode for now as Lucy approached the crashed ship..no doubt various openings from the crash making it easy to slip in if she wished. She holding one of her pistols quickly slipped through one of the holes in the hull and entered the ship finding herself in a cargo area as she glanced around carefully her fingers tapping on her pistols ready to aim quickly.

She walked deeper inside the cargo bay for now while her suit was scanning the wreckage for the cockpit or bridge depending on where the signal of the distress was originating from.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:09 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh thank goodness..." Krisna said, speaking into her omni tool as she looked around the cockpit of the ship, seeing nothing but hanging wires and bent twisted metal but strangly no people as spoke into her device agin. "No I dont think so, I dont have a party.. there is no body els...*THUD*.." Krisna said cleary threw to the other women on the comm befor she paused. Looking quickly twords the door to the of the cockpit afther hearing a loud crash and bang down the hall. "Wait.. I think there might be others on board!" Krisna said into her device to tell the person on the other side of her channel befor rushing to the cockpit door to look down the hall but say nothing as she broght her omni too to her lip agin to speak out loud. " Uhmm.. ok... I thought I heard someone but their gone... Ill try and find them....Ok Ill see you bye... " Krisna said befor she hung up, fliping her device off as it went quiet ending on other comm channels as static befor she holstered it on her thigh and slowly walked down the hall hopfully to find the nearist landing bay area or loading area to meet up with her rescuer.

"HELLO!! ANY BODY HERE!!" Krisna shouted hoping somebody would hear as she searched the spooky seemingly abbandoned ship.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:41 am

It worked. Whoever was in the bridge was being drawn towards her position. Quicksilver slid from her spot and kept moving, keeping a rapid tapping motion on the wall, not unlike someone small running away, to hopefully keep the person interested. The alien shifted from point to point, moving deeper into the vessel.

She needed someplace to hole up with her prey while she fed. Someplace...

MOVEMENT!

Quicksilver stilled...observing...

Someone else was aboard...

The shapeshifter changed course, then started repeating her tapping as she tried to draw whomever had been in the cockpit towards the medical bay...

Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:10 am

“Hello?” She called upon hearing the distant sound. Someone was moving though it sounded as if it were distance as Hope entered through one of the breaches in the hull. She suspects that it is the woman that she spoke to earlier and makes her way along.

It looks doubtful that this vessel was going to see any sort of action soon, gaps in the hull needed to be welded and the fact that he emergency lighting was on indicated that there was probably an issue with life support. Communications barely worked until Krisna had jury rigged some viable repairs.

She picks up the pace though she witnesses no bodies just the remains of one of the automated droids that had been set aboard probably set for some maintenance work … she had not stopped to check though after a moment of pressing forward she got the feeling that something was not quiet right here.

Why did Krisna keep moving away? Her training as an agent kicked in some what. She sets down the medical supplies, all but a single box that she tucks beneath her arm. Drawing her blaster she falls silent as she moves through the ship.

Experience as a Sweeper telling her that something was not quiet right though she could be wrong using a little caution didn't hurt.

No dead or injured among the wreckage though if it had not been for the droid she would have been totally suspicious that this could have been some elaborate slaver or pirate set up. Who would have to go through such elaborate trouble though? She followed the distant sound moving closer to engineering and towards the medical bay.

She was unfamiliar with the lay out of the vessel of course so that was likely to play a factor in case this was a trap. She noted just what corridors lead to breaches in the hull and upcoming debris as ambush sites that she had to be weary of.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 am

Lucy stayed silent as she slipped under some cover an upturned desk as she glanced ahead down the hallway incase of any looters or any creature that might be the cause of this incident. The Young Agent's outfit hugging her form as she dashes down the hallways hiding when she can if she hears any noises or when she reaches good cover.

Lucy soon heard the sound of tapping and narrowed her eyes carefully. "Tapping...not morse code.." She said as she glanced around just incase of any surprises before she carefully moved deeper inside heading towards the medical area's by accident as the young agent kept moving with slow and as silent motions as possible.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:11 pm
Profile YIM

"Hello! ARE YOU OK!!" Krisna called out as she walked away from the bridge hearing the sounds of foot steps moving away. The tapping was faint, possibly a small child or alien Krisna thought as she cautionsly walked through the ships dark corridors. The only light coming rom the red flashig caution warning lights and hanging sparking wires as the young travler fallowed the tapping sounds of foot steps untell she came to a dead end covered by debri with the only way left to go was into the medical bay....

Krisna knocked on the door to the medical bay gently. "Hello? Anybody in here?" Krisna said loud enough any one rear by could her befor entering the medical bay to discover what waited inside.

Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]