View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Long Patrol (for Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: The Long Patrol (for Jelica Sting)
(So sorry!)

"Oh yes you are.." Jelica cooed softly as she strokes the cheek of Minerva softly. "Your body is pretty much a fuck toy right now...you can't even move right now...your basically a very real looking sex doll right now." Jelica teased gently lifting one of Minerva's arms that felt so heavy to Minerva she couldn't move it...as Jelica playfully rubbed the arm between her breasts.

"But it does feel amazing doesn't it...I bet no one's bothered giving you such pleasure...they only focus on satisfying themselves don't they?" She teased. "I mean just try and think about the pleasure your feeling...all of it is yours...I'm not satisfied yet since I've barely done much for myself....this is all for your...to cut loose and embrace your sexual side.." Jelica cooed as she tried to almost trick the agent with her willpower so close to breaking...

Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:12 pm

(No worries! These things happen. I just happy to continue our RP!!)
Jelica explained to the agent exactly how wrong the striking redhead. As the alien slowly stroked Minerva’s cheek she explained that the agent could not even move but was simply a very realistic toy for anyone to use. As if the emphasize the point, Jelica effortlessly lifted one of Minerva’s arm, an arm that the agent found impossible. The arm was then moved between her breasts as alien used the arm to rub between them.

Ahhh….it does….feel…o-ohhh….w-wonderful.[/color] Her body was sensitive now, it seemed that any touch was bringing waves of pleasure flowing through the naked agent’s body. She could barely think making it harder to resist the comments that were being cooed into her ear. It was all simply too much for even the strong willpower of a Directorate agent could resist. Uhhhhh….p-please ….t-take me.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Jelica smiles softly and giggles. "Good girl.." She said gently as she spreads Minerva's legs...before spiralling three tendrils together for her. "Hmm your such a good girl...embracing your want...for sex," She cooed before gently Minerva felt the trio of tendrils push into her sex together...spreading her sex out as she was being given the pleasure as Jelica smiles calmly.

The slime had made Minerva's body like that of a sensitive doll...Minerva could feel so much more than normal but she could barely move...Jelica's tendrils squeezed and massaged her breasts the tips of two of them opened like little mouths and suckled on her sensitive nipples...making sure she was kept pleasured...her willpower had broke...so now Jelica could work more on 'training' lovely Minerva. "So your willing to listen to me now my dear?" She asked casually.

Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:00 am

Minerva let out a soft groan as she felt her legs being pulled apart, spread wide. Even if the redhead had the will she had no strength to resist any of the effort. The agent could only watch as three tendrils begin to spiral together as if they were part of a may day pole. Then the merged tendrils pushed gently into Minerva’s quivering sex. The redhead head jerked back as she moaned as she felt it push into her tender folds.

Jelica’s tendrils squeezed and moved around her breasts, sending waves of pleasure through the redhead. Her slime covered body made the agent simply a doll, one that was receptive to so much pleasure. And now that Minerva willpower was lost it didn’t seem like Jelica was going to stop, the very tips of the tentacles wrapped around the redhead’s mounds opened, they latched on to each of Minerva’s nipples. The redhead moaned as she was asked a question, Ahhh…please k-keeping f-fucking me…

Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:12 am

Jelica smirked as her three tendrils thrusted in and out of Minerva's poor pussy. Pleasuring it with the rubbing of the tendrils inside her deepest depths. "Hmm I will keep fucking you..you are my doll now after all." Jelica cooed while the tendrils on Minerva's breasts squeezed on the two mounds...while the tips had latched Minerva's nipples tugging on them and sucking playfully.

Jelica's other tendrils stroked all over Minerva's doll like body teasing her and arousing her Jelica smirked as she leaned in and kissed poor Minerva's lips teasingly licking her lips with her tongue before pushing inside Minerva's form.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Minerva could feel the three different tendrils each thrusting in and out at almost their own pace. Each seemed to push deep inside the poor redhead, going as far as they could as they explored her tender folds. Other tendrils were wrapped around the agent’s breasts softly squeezing them even as tips were tugging on her nipples, sending waves of pleasure through the young woman’s body.

Minerva could barely think as the pleasure was all so overwhelming. She did notice Jelica’s movements until she was on top of the immobile agent. The redhead could only see the smirk on Jelica’s face before she leaned dnwon and began to kiss Minerva. She could feel the pleasure welling up even as her tongue danced with Jelica’s.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:34 pm

Jelica smirked as she wrapped tongues with Minerva in the agents mouth. The pair making out and kissing so deeply...welling up more pleasure inside Minerva's body...her breasts still being squeezed softly and suckles upon her nipples were also happening...further increasing her pleasure. While the trio of tendrils thrusted into Minerva's tender folds...pleasuring her in multiple ways.

Minerva was having trouble thinking as her still stunned body thanks to Jelica's slime kept her unable to move much...but with Jelica using less of her slime...slight movement could be shown...though Minerva's mind was downright broken at this point wanting more pleasure now...as shown by her returning the kisses.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:09 pm

Tongues soon wrapped around each other as they made a delicate but lustful dance. For the red headed agent she could feel nothing but pleasure. Her breasts were still being the be squeezed and suckled by tentacles while other tentacles thrusted into Minerva’s core. With every thrust the agent made muffled moans even as she continued to make out with her alien captor.

The poor agent could do little but to but continue to return kisses to Jelica. The only thing the agent seemed to want was pleasure. Slowly her arms began to tingle a bit as she could move her fingers…though only just barely. For the moment there was little she could do except with her lips and tongue.

Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:36 pm

Jelica casually coiled tentacles around the arms of Minerva while they continued deeply making out...tongues wrapped in a dance but even Jelica knew her pet needed air and gently broke the kiss. "Take a deep breath sweetie," She said softly while the gently massaging squeezes on Minerva's breasts continued while the tendrils on Minerva's arms gently lifted them up to wrap around the neck of Jelica to press the buxom agent closer while tendrils kept stroking her core teasing her sex constantly for maximum pleasuring.

Jelica held the agent close naked and helpless while the tendrils stroked over Minerva's body stroking it and teasing the sensitive skin made more by Jelica's slime.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:30 am

Tentacles slowly and casually began to wrap and coil there way around Minerva’s arms, though the redhead did not notice from all the pleasure she was in. Her tongue danced with Jelica’s a bit more before the alien finally allowed Minerva to breathe. The agent gasped but any attempt at deep breath was not allowed as she found her breasts continulely being squeezed. She gasped as her arms were soon pulled up and around and Jelica’s neck. The young woman could only moan helplessly as she was pressed closer to Jelica and tendrils continued thrust into her very core.

The agent could not do anything as she was held close to alien tentacles moving over her body, ensuring that the stenstive skin was stroked over and over again. The redhead could feel the pleasure soon reach approaching another plateau of ecstasy.

Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4