View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Long Patrol (for Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: The Long Patrol (for Jelica Sting)
Even as Minerva was still in the throes of her orgasm, Jelica’s tentacles continued to thrust away into ever orifice of the young redhead. Almost at once the three tentacles froze as the tentacles wrapped around her breasts released and positioned themselves above the woman’s pinned body. Then tentacles they spewed hot slime inside the young woman as the other tentacles sprayed down the agent’s exposed chest.

The tentacles pulled away, the slime having done its work. The agent’s body felt like it was a thousand pounds and she could not lift a limb. I-I w-won’t give in t-that e-easil…..AHHH… The agent became aware of how sensitive her body became when she felt her nipple be flicked by Jelica.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:01 pm

"Why be so stubborn about it sweetie? Surely your fellow agents would come rescue your cute butt?" Jelica teases softly as she squeezes one of the breasts watching Minerva's reaction to her new super sensitive body being groped like so. "So why not just enjoy the sexual fun of being a sexy slave of sex?" Jelica teases as she leans in and calmly kisses the sensitive lips of Minerva...even just kissing felt amazing to the poor agent...in this state any alien could fuck her and possible break her poor sensitive charged mind.

"Once bidding starts you'll be sold to a loving master or mistress..they do love sexy agents," Jelica purred.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:31 pm

Minerva was struggling to keep her wits about her. She would be highly embarrassed if the Directorate had to send other agents to be rescue someone as high skilled as Minerva. Still the young woman could not deny what her body was feeling. She let out a loud moan as she felt her breast being squeezed, the slime coating the redhead making feel like it was a pleasure fuled fire. Worse the redhead could not even struggle to resist as she received a kiss from her captor, the pleasure for a moment overwhelming the agent.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Jelica chuckled softly as she calmly brought over a floating camera drone as it floated around Minerva recording every bit of her moaning and naked form. Jelica stroking the poor girls breasts and squeezing them while two fingers slip into the sex of Minerva. "Hmm and here we have my latest capture a lovely sexy ADD Agent all prepared and ready to serve her future master...aren't you sweetie?" Jelica teases softly stroking poor Minerva's body arousing and pleasuring her so much as her new sensitive skin made everything feel too amazing for a normal girls mind to handle this.

No doubt she could almost feel the leers from the perverted aliens watching this and no doubt preparing bids already for the agent. "I am prepared to sell her at the Vanejin auction houses...so anybody who wishes to bid for her...I shall see you there." She giggles calmly cutting the feed and smirked at poor Minerva.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Minerva soon looked up in horror as she saw a drone with a camera over her naked form. N-nooo, don’t film….ahhhh…. The agent gasped and her body writhed as her breasts were being stroked and squeezed by a pair of tentacles. The redhead eyes went wide as she felt a pair of fingers push into her aroused flower. She could feel the pleasure radiating through her highly sensitive body. The young woman probably would completely given in to the experience she was feeling if she was an ordinary agent without the extraordinary willpower.

Already the poor woman could only imagine all those aliens leering at her nubile body squirming and writhing on the table. How many had heard about the agent? How many had she faced and at some level messed up their operations. And soon she was to be taken to an auction house to meet them face to face.

Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:40 am

"Hmm now my dear don't be shy...the camera loves you," Jelica teases as she stroked and squeezed the breasts with her tentacles...while her fingers lightly pinched one nipple and her lips suckled on another one teasingly. While sliding her fingers slowly and methodically up and down the inner walls of Minerva's pussy. She wasn't just fucking the agent...her fingers gently played Minerva's nerves like an instrument stroking softly against sensitive spots thanks to the slime while also pinching some parts to get more reactions.

Jelica smirked calmly as the camera continued recording focusing on Minerva's body slowly going up her letting her almost feel the many eyes leering at her. The hands yearning to grab at her nubile body as those thoughts entered her poor pleasure filled mind...a little part of her wondering why she was fighting this pleasure? But Jelica was amazed by the agents willpower as many agents were already breaking down by this point. Yet despite being drugged up on her slime which was making Minerva's entire body a pleasure nerve. The young girl was still resisting...squirming and writhing on the table.

"Hmm how many lovely aliens have you serviced?" Jelica teases softly. "How many have you ruined their operations?" Jelica added as she smirked pinching Minerva's right nipple with her fingers while lightly nibbling on the other one with her teeth. "Well now it's time you pay them all back...show them how much you love...sex," She purred thrusting her fingers against Minerva's g-spot while the aliens could observe the scene of Minerva's body being brought to near orgasm but being denied the orgasms.

Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:58 am

Minerva could hear the Jelca taunts as she continued her stroking her highly sensitive body. Tentacles wrapped around the redhead’s breasts slowly squeezing them as the alien leaned down across the agent’s vulnerable frame. Soon, a hand began to pinch one of her nipples as lips suckled on the other, sending waves of pleasures through the poor woman. Meanwhile fingers began searching inside her looking for the most sensitive parts of Minerva’s flower. The agent head jerked back in reaction as she let out a powerful moan.

Minerva eyes slowly refocused as she looked down as her slime covered body. She could see the camera drone was hovering over her slowly panning up her naked body that coated in slime. Her body was so sensitive it felt like there was many hands exploring every part of her vulnerable body. And everywhere they touch she could feel a wave of pleasure charged fire. The agent somehow had managed to stay in control of her mind and not give into the sheer pleasure that would have overwhelmed lesser agents. Still she knew her willpower would only allow to hold out so long before she too would be overwhelmed.

The agent moaned as she felt her nipples being pinched by either fingers or teeth. I-it…ahhh…i-it d-does not m-matter….uhhhh…a-all that…ohhhh…m-matters is…AHHH…. Minerva eyes went wide as she felt the alien fingers finally found what they were looking for, her g-spot. The young woman moaned wildly as her body jerked in reaction to her most sensitive area be stroked over and over again. The pleasure was overwhelming and the redhead could feel her body nearing the edge when all of the sudden Jelica’s movements stopped.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:50 pm

"Oh? What matters to you my dear agent?" Jelica purred with a grin on her face as her fingers stayed there right now just hovering over Minerva's g-spot denying her more orgasms. Waiting for her body to cool down a little longer as she even freed Minerva's breasts from her mouth and fingers but let the tentacles lightly grope and massage them. "Now...do you want me to finish this?" Jelica teases lightly tapping a finger onto the g-spot and pressed down for a moment letting Minerva get close to another blissful orgam...only to pull back again.

"Now tell me...what matters to you my darling...I am quite curious about you as do our many watchers..." She teases smirking as the other aliens if they heard anything about what truly mattered to Minerva they'd use it to make her suffer for all the trouble she caused them. "After all your pretty much a glorified sex slave anyway aren't you?" Jelica teases leaning close to Minerva's head and looks at her...with one arm still inside Minerva's sex. "You serve the ADD...for what? You save a few girls from a life of slavery only to bring them into fighting monsters that'll rape them anyway...seems kind of redudant." Jelica teases as she kisses Minerva's cheek. Teasing Minerva for now with only light strokes until she cools down again.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:59 pm

The agent found herself on the verge of orgasmic bliss when Jelica’s movements suddenly halted. Minerva gasped for air as she felt Jelica’s teeth let go of her breast, letting it bounce back into position. The alien’s tentacles continued to wrap themselves around the slime and sweat covered breasts and gently message each of them. N-no I d-don’t want you…..AHHHH… Minerva could feel those fingers once more stroking the most sensitive areas inside her.

It was then that Jelica asked what truly mattered to the redhead agent. Even as Jelica continued to stroke the insides of Minerva’s flower. She could hear Jelica’s teasing about being a sex slave. N-no…I am agent of the ….OHHHH…. The alien leaned closer to the writhing naked form of the redhead. Jelica explained that any girl the agent managed to save would simply be used by a monster later. The agent hardly noticed at this point as she could feel the pleasure building inside her again. The redhead soon could feel herself near that bliss again before she was denied by Jelica. Soft, slow strokes being the agents only reward.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:14 am

"You have my respects my dear Minerva," Jelica purred softly as she kisses Minerva on the cheeks softly while only lightly stroking Minerva's soft walls of her inner sex. "Not many agents could last this long...makes this so much fun," Jelica giggles as she kisses Minerva's lips once again deeply and breath taking while she also pressed a finger down onto Minerva's clit again. Bringing her to near climax once more and stopping again. Pulling back from the kiss and smirked softly.

"Now my dear...tell me what truly matters to you? I would so like to know..." Jelica teases while the camera recorded the drooling petals of Minerva's flower thanks to Jelica's masterful strokes over Minerva's g-spot bringing her to near climax many times but denying Minerva that sweet bliss. Jelica soon pulling her hand out for now letting the camera record the drooling flower as she looked down at Minerva and stroked her hair playfully her tentacles gently rubbing fresh slime onto Minerva's arms and legs to keep them heavy as lead.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:36 am

Jelica leaned over and kissed Minerva on the cheek as she continued stroke the inside of Minerva’s soft walls. The agent gasped as Jelica explained that that she was having so much fun since the redhead had held out much longer than other agents. Minerva was not given a chance to respond before the alien leaned down and kissed her. Once again the agent’s clit was played with as Minerva was brought to the edge of ecstasy before the alien pulled back once more.

Minerva was somewhat hoping she could be driven over the edge but she manage to fight the urge to say it at least once more time. That I can save….save girls … The agent could not lift her head so she had no idea that her flower was in full view of the camera as it recorded exactly how aroused the agent was. However the agent could feel more slime being rubbed into her arms and legs to ensure that Minerva could not move while Jelica had more fun with the poor agent.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:27 am

Jelica chuckles softly. "Hmm that is a noble goal my dear...but it seems contradicting..." She purred softly while kissing Minerva's lips her fingers softly stroking the insides of Minerva's flower slowly drawing more arousal in and out of her. "I mean once you save them they'll probably wind up some aliens slave many times...I mean look at your position right now....seems quite pointless would you say?" Jelica teases as she loved toying with these agents mentally and physically.

Her slime continued keeping the agents limbs useless while drawing so many near orgasms before stopping her pleasuring strokes with her fingers. Making sure Minerva wouldn't reach bliss until she gave in and begged for it.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:06 am

Minerva gasped before the alien captor leaned down and gave another kiss on Minerva’s lips. Even as Jelica did so her fingers stroked the inner walls of the poor redhead’s flower over and over again. All the while the agent could feel the arousal beginning to build to near the breaking point again. Still she managed to be somewhat defiant. Ohhhh….i-it’s not p-pointl…uhhhh…n-not point…l..less…ahhh..

The poor woman still could not move her limbs, the slime doing its job of keeping her aroused and useless. Minerva gasped as she could feeler herself reaching the edge, and part of her was secretly hopping that she would be driven over it.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:42 am

"Oh but it is...denying your true calling as an aliens fuck toy...your body yearns to be touched...you cannot deny that?" Jelica purred while thrusting two fingers inside the walls of poor Minerva's sex. Stroking and also rubbing that slime into the walls as well. Grinning while tendrils kept groping those breasts of the poor agent and those lips locked with hers again. Jelica teasing and toying with her body.

"I won't grant you orgasm until you beg for it...beg to be fucked," Jelica teases and just as Minerva was about to orgasm the attention suddenly stopped leaving her right about to burst but nothing happened.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Ahhh, ohhhh….I-I’m n-not a f-fuck…uhhhhh…f-fuck toy. Still there was no denying the situation the red head found herself in. Slime coated every part of her body, even the inner walls of her sex as fingers rubbed the liquid into her velvet walls. The young woman could feel her body being excited by the sensation of it. Her breasts were being molded relentlessly by the tendrils even as the captured agent found herself caught up in another long kiss with her blue skin captor.

Aahhh…it feels so g-good… The agent struggled to fight it off, but she could feel her orgasm fast approaching until just as she was on the cusp all movement was stopped as she was once again denied an orgasm. The agent could feel her willpower beginning to fade.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next