View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Long Patrol (for Jelica Sting) 

Post The Long Patrol (for Jelica Sting)
Minerva was on patrol in her Lancer Space Fighter, one of the more ancient fighters in the ADD arsenal. The agent believed she had been assigned to ancient fighter as sort of punishment for being the way she was. It was adequate for the task of patrol, but it was far from state of the art. Still the plane was reliable and sturdy craft, and it hadn't let her down yet.

Minerva stretched a bit as she took a moment break she was soon going to land on planet of Xolsa. It was known for it wild west frontier like towns, which meant that it was the perfect place for criminals and slavers. The agent hoped to find some to bring in back to base.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:24 am

Post Re: The Long Patrol (for Jelica Sting)
However things for the beautiful agent were about to get worse. Unknown to Minerva she had a hit on her...someone had sent out a call to capture the beautiful agent for a large sum of money. This attracted many bounty hunters but one that had staked her claim on this hunt was Jelica Sting. The Blue skinned Jellyfish like humanoid smirks as she was flying her stealth fighter behind Minerva's vessel. Jelica had swiped a data file on Minerva as it showed everything about her. Every Mission she'd ever taken part of, all of her successes and failures...mostly failures. Jelica was impressed and smirked as she watched the ship.

Her ship began gathering electrical energy in the front as it was begining an Ion Cannon as Jelica smirks...she'd make that ship dead in space and collect her prize. But she waited as she gathered power and waited for Minerva to enter entry range of the planet Xolsa...a place Jelica visited at times as well. Grinning at the ship, Jelica pressed the button and a ball of blue energy fired and hit Minerva's ship quickly shutting down electrics and power while she was no doubt falling towards the planet.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:33 am

The Lancer Space Fighter was not equipped with the advanced sensors that could have detected the stealth fighter that had snuck up behind that. The redhead's ship was suddenly rocked form a giant blast. Panels fried as sparks shot from inside the agent's cockpit; Minerva let out a shout as for a moment everything that when dark for a moment. Soon emergency lighting came back up, bathing the cockpit with a red hue. The agent struggled to get the ship back on line; however, this ship was beyond saving for the moment. The agent was powerless to try to keep the ship in its position over the planet.

This is Lieutenant Minerva Rocha, mayday mayday...This is Lieutenant Rocha, I am going down over Xolsa... The agent struggled with the controls but there was nothing she could to keep it from being pulled into the atmosphere. All the redhead could was try to keep the ship from crashing too horribly. What was the saying, any landing you can walk away from was a good landing. Minerva would just have to make sure she could pull that off...

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:34 am

Jelica smiles and her stealthed ship calmly followed Minerva's ship carefully making sure not to be detected by Minerva's ship even if it's major sensors were down. The ADD ship flew down to the planet Xolsa after minor burning on entry Xolsa was a bit of a tropical/jungle planet and was home to some hidden resorts for slavers and crimelords whenever they want a break from they're jobs. Minerva's vessel however was landing deep in the jungle home to various unknown species that could spell trouble to a young beautiful woman like Minerva.

Jelica smirked as she moved her ship to one of the resorts. Easily landing and locking up her ship Jelica gathered some tools she'd need and began to enter the jungle herself...she was now on a true hunt for an agent. Now was a question on what state Minerva would be in once she was found...

Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 pm

The Lancer responded to the sluggishly as entered the atmospheric. For several tense moments the agent was not really sure that keep control of her craft as it plunged downward. Minerva was sure that her life was about to end in a gigantic fire ball. It was then at the last moment that the woman managed to regain control of the ship to successfully make it through reentry. The agent had little time to celebrate as her fighter crashed into jungle canopy that covered most of Xolsa. The ship tumbled as tore a path through the thick vegetation.

The ship finally came to a stop, leaving the agent some how alive and uninjured. The lieutenant had no idea how she had survived but she knew the Lancer would not be flying anytime soon. For now the agent was going to have make her own way to some sort of civilization. For that she was going to have to get her kit and rifle.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:31 am

Jelica hums a tune silently as she walked through the jungle being mindful of any dangerous patches in this dense vegetation it would be easy to find a trail of destruction the ship must've left in it's crash landing. But Jelica wasn't in any hurry to snatch up her new prey...she wanted to watch and have some fun with this one as Jelica soon spotted destroyed trees as she grinned...hiding in the deep foliage as she followed the trail slowly to avoid being spotted by the agent.

Meanwhile at the crashsite various plant life could be seen against any kind of covering over the cockpit that allowed viewing outside for the agent...a heavily jungle area no doubt filled with various plants and animals that could have fun with poor Minerva if she wasn't careful.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 am

Minerva looked back out the cockpit to see if she could spot an easy way out of the jungle, unfortunately for the redhead, the canopy had already been covered by plant life. It was clear that if the agent didn't abandon the ship soon, she would not be able to even open the door. The thought of being entrapped in the ship as it became her vine wrapped tomb made the redhead shutter. She would have to get out.

So the redhead stepped out in her flight suit. It covered her all but her head in a red space suit. It was not exactly skin tight, but it did little to hide the athletic agent's curves. The young woman carried her rifle as she began trying to make her way to civilization.

Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:10 am

Jelica smirked as she watched from some tree foliage used to hide her presence as the curvy redhead stepped out of the entrapped ship. Jelica silently followed her as she watched as the redheaded beauty heads into the foliage and in the jungle. Exotic in appearance with various types of plants all over...some giving off a unique alluring scent it seemed...one such plant was resting nearby it had honey pot shaped flowers with a golden liquid inside that was giving off an alluring scent.

The scent would fill anybody who smelled it with a feeling of bliss...like the best thing they could ever taste...like tasting something that was so good it made someone wet. The Unique flower rested there waiting for something to come closer and attempt to sample it's bait.

Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Minerva began to make her way through the alien jungle, not realizing that her every move was being tracked by her attacker from earlier. The redhead followed a trail, or what appeared passed for one in the thick foliage as she had hoped it would lead to some sort of civilization. Though in general the appearance was somewhat similar to jungles back on Earth, the individual plants were nothing like she had seen before with strange scents filling the area.

Already the redhead was subconsciously began to wander away from the path that she was intending to go, towards a strange plant that was appeared to be honey pot shape. She could see some sort of gold liquid reflecting some of the light that broke through the canopy. It almost seemed to call the agent.

Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Jelica smirked as she slipped on a mask to cover her mouth and nose, her form easily following the agent as she watched Minerva wander off the path that was sometimes used for tourists to explore the jungles with little fear so long as they had protection. She smiles and watches as Minerva approached the honey pot shaped flower the golden liquid reflecting some light and showing the redheads reflection.

The aroma was calling Minerva attempting to get her to taste the alluring and sugary sweet nectar unknown to her some vines from the main plant this flower was connected too slowly slithered towards Minerva watching her in waiting for her to lose herself into that amazing smell and attempt to sample the nectar.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:04 am

Minerva had subconsciously approached the giant flower that seemed to stand out in the alien jungle. The redhead could see that it was shaped similarly to that of a honey pot. It seemed to be filled with alot of some sort of golden liquid. The agent could see her own reflection quite clearly as looked in. The smell seemed quite compelling at this distance and the agent began to reach out to dip her hand in the nectar.

It was then warning bells went off in the agent's head. She had no idea what this would do to her and being an alien planet she could not be sure it would be safe. However it fighting the urge to have a taste, the redhead failed to notice the vines that were already approaching her.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:15 am

The Vines seeing they're target fighting the effects of the nectar as the vines wrapped themselves around Minerva's arms and thighs and legs. Wrapping themselves around her figure before lifting her upwards towards another one of those honey pots on the tree but this one was pointed downward. Yet the Golden nectar did not drip out of it's form. The vines pulling Minerva upward to the pod as it's rim moved like a sucking pair of lips as the vines kept a nice tight grip on Minerva's form.

The vines moved the agent closer and soon began pushing her head against the sucking lips that began slurping her inside. Giving her a close-up smell of the nectar that began flowing down towards her slowly like a goop. Her head and shoulders being suckled inside the pot...while the vines worked on tugging and tearing at Minerva's outfit.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Minerva let out a shout of surprise as felt somethiing wrapped around her legs and thighs. Before the redhead could reach for her weapon, other tentacles wrapped around her arms. Two thicker vines wrapped around her waist twice before they began to lift the poor redhead up into the air. The agent looked up and saw a honey pot point towards her as she was about to wrap around her. The agent screamed as pod wrapped around her head and shoulders.

Almost at once the lips of the flower began to suck against her. There was little the agent could do as the nector began to flow over her hair and down her face. Even as it did so more vines came up and began to tug at her flight suit. At first they met with some resistance before they began to tear through. Leaving her only clad in the part of the outfit around her arms, legs, and waist. Now only her underwear provided any protection.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:40 am

The Vines moved glad to see this worked as two coiled around Minerva's breasts and squeezed as the honey coated Minerva's head and hair attempting to force the agent to drink up the gooey mess that was covering her head in the golden nectar. The Pod began to extend itself moving down as it sucked in Minerva's shoulders and working on her arms now as the vines began to loosen around her arms letting them be free despite being trapped inside the pod's sucking maw. The vines squeezing Minerva's breasts pulled away as well, but one gave one of those no doubt erect nipples a flick before the top of the breasts felt those wet lips sucking on them. Drawing them slowly inside the depths of this strange pod like plant.

Jelica chuckles as she watches from a safe distance as a vine moves and strokes Minerva's sex in a slow pleasuring way. Making sure that poor Minerva's own flower, feels the brushing of that vine against her folds teasing her without actually going in. While the pod was slowly slurping in Minerva's breasts coating them in the aphrodisac nectar.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Minerva struggled to get free but it was simply no use. The vines soon wrapped around Minerva’s mounds and began to squeeze. The poor agent was forced to moan and had no choice but take in some of the golden nectar. By now, the agent’s head was coated in the sweet smelling nectar even as her hair was matted in the stuff. The vines finally let her arms free but it was already too late as the Pod had sucked in her arms. Minerva let out another gasp as she felt her her nipples flicked by the vines before they finally let go of her aroused orbs. The agent cold feel the Pod’s press against her breasts as if they were wet lips. Soon the breasts were pulled in with her head and her arms into the strange alien plant.

Minerva could feel a vine move between her legs and began to stroke against the redhead’s lower lips. The young woman legs moved around as she felt the vine stoked slowly against her sex. The young agent could feel her flower start to bloom from the constant teasing. By now the upper part of Minerva’s body had been completely coated in the nectar.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next