View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Long Patrol (for Jelica Sting) 

Post Re: The Long Patrol (for Jelica Sting)
Jelica smirked as she watched her prize be treated in such a way, Minerva's upper body was slurped slowly and sensually into the pod like plant the deeper she went the more nectar coated her body in it's aphrodisac taste. But it also caused her body to be rubbed against the sides of the pod. Vines holding her legs kept her struggles down while that single one just slowly stroked her flower. Not entering it just yet. Minerva's waist began to get sucked inside slowly now and her shapely rear and hips began to see the lips slowly pulling them inside too sucking on her with those wet lips while that same nectar was slightly drooling down Minerva's legs and pooled around her sex which due to the strokings of that vine. Allowed some of the nectar to get inside the bloomed flower of Minerva.

The Plant was slow and methodical as it used the vines to weaken Minerva's struggles while the nectar kept her docile if she took enough...once she was fully inside it could begin harvesting from it's prey. Slurping Minerva more inside until her flower would feel the lips slightly as it was pulled inside. The Plant moved some inner vines that wrapped around Minerva's nectar coated breasts and another began stroking her flower again. Gently teasing out some juices for tasting. While the nectar on the breasts would have a lovely side effect...of Minerva's breasts gaining a little more size and spewing out milk once squeezed.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Minerva by now has have half swallowed by the plant, the nectar now simply lathered over the upper part of her body. The poor agent had no choice but to take in more of the aphrodisiac nectar as she had to swallow it at this point lest she choke on it. The agent let out a muffled moan as she felt the side of the pod rub against her now sensitive body. The young woman efforts to escaped only resulted the vines to wrap tighter against her legs so she could not move. By now the nectar had dripped down her legs and began to pool around her vulnerable nether lips. One of the vines began to work the nectar into her sex. The redhead let out more and more moans as she could feel her body becoming hotter.

The plant continued to swallow more and more of the captive agent, slowly Minerva began to disappear into the plant. By now her nether lips were being pulled aside to make the agent’s sex more exposed to the plant and the nectar. More vines from inside the flower began to reach out and wrap around Minerva’s coated mounds and began to squeeze them. To the redhead’s horror, her breasts began to fill full and heavy even as they began to spew milk. Another vine began to rub against the agent’s exposed sex, it being able to slowly collect juices from Minerva’s now blooming flower. Already the agent could feel the pleasure building inside her as she gasps and moans were hard to control.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:00 am

The Plant continued to slurp and suck in it's prey as poor Minerva's breasts where squeezed the milk being sucked out and absorbed to help the plant. The Plant wasn't done as it worked those legs of Minerva inside the tight, but warm insides of it's pod like form until only her cute feet were left poking out as the mouth of the pod had almost shrank down to avoid any escaping. The lovely agent now completly incased in this vile plant. As a tendril pushed into her flower, stroking the petals with other vines while one single one pushed deeply inside filling her with more nectar while also absorbing any sexual and highly protein full juices to help it grow.

The Plant soon slurped the last of Minerva inside as it's mouth almost vanished from view leaving an almost gourd shaped giant fruit dangling from a vine. While inside Minerva was being milked and used to fill up the giant new fruit with juiciness. Jelica chuckled softly as she had watched as poor Minerva was made into nothing but the source of food for a fruit as the vine began to grow heavy...and detached the plant from it's vine. The Fruit was fully ripe and ready to begin spreading it's seeds around the area.

Jelica grinned as she approached the plant as a faint bulges of Minerva's enlarged breasts and even her head could be seen through the fruit. Jelica smirked and rubbed those breasts faintly as she picked up the fruit. "Well I gotta admit I didn't expect ya to be such an easy catch my dear," Jelica smirked playfully. Inside the plants it's inner vines were still pleasuring Minerva's highly sensitive body. Draining more milk and sexual juices to help make more seedlings with the nutrients.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:46 pm

The young woman could only moan as the as her breasts were being squeezed to try to get out every drop of milk that the swollen mounds could produce. The vines continued to suck on her nipples even as more of her body was pulled into the plant. For the brief moment only her feet were visible before they two were pulled inside the plant. It was then that a Minerva could feel her netherlips pulled away from each other. A thick vine pushed into her vulnerable sex, ensuring that her inside were being coated in the nectar. The redhead jerked upwards as she struggled to let out a muffled shout.

The agent could not even notice as that the flower was beginning to lean forward. The agent was too caught up in the building pleasure to inside her. The vines were not slowing down in their actions as the vine continued to thrust away inside her. Soon the redhead let out a shout as the flower detached and began to fall from the jungle floor. It rolled for a moment keeping the agent disoriented before it came to a stop. Already the agent could feel the vines begin to pick up the pace on the poor trapped redhead.

The agent found herself pinned against the wall of the sealed flower. The woman could feel her swollen mounds pressed when the soft petals walls. However the agent was surprised to feel hands press back and begun to squeeze her enlarged orbs. Minerva could hear what sounded like a female voice though through the nectar she could not make out the words. And much of her attention was gone as she could feel the pleasure building inside her faster and faster.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:21 am

Jelica grinned as she carried the prize of hers away from the jungle and towards the nearby ship that belonged to the alien woman as she smirked watching as she could see the faint bulges of vines moving around inside the plant still milking Minerva's larger breasts draining more and more milk to keep making the juicy fruit more delicious. Jelica grins faintly as she calmly brought the full plant and gently placed it on a table as she grinned. "Hmm gotta love that plant...it sure knows how to get the perfect sources to create it's fruit." Jelica laughed faintly.

Inside the plant, Minerva's sexually drugged up body felt more nectar spewing into her sex and womb by that one vine squirming and thrusting inside her. Making sure her body was perfectly giving out sexual juices as well as that yummy milk. Draining her dry of both juices while also forming various seeds from the nutrients of the two liquids. The vines continued their sexual assault on poor Minerva's body to get a nice orgasm from her. Before the plant felt something as Jelica calmly hummed a tune and carefully using a knife cuts into the plant and exposing Minerva's warm body to a cool breeze of air as the vines were slowly going limp as the plant was killed.

Jelica smirks and calmly reaches her 8 blue tentacles inside and wraps around Minerva's arms, legs, waist and breasts...giving the breasts a squeeze before gently guiding the naked and very sexual sensitive Minerva out of the plant to see her 'rescuer'. "Hmm you are indeed a fine catch...such a shame you let yourself get caught so easily." Jelica teases as one tentacle gently flicks one of the erect nipples. The tentacles holding Minerva's arms and legs in a strong grip as that slowly numbing toxin slime began to ooze onto her too.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Minerva could only feel that she was being somehow being carried through the jungle. The young woman had no idea where she was going or what was carrying her but that didn’t seem matter to agent at the moment. Her swollen breasts were being milked for every drop they could produce as the vines continued to move back and forth as they sucked and tugged on her aroused niplles. The agent soon felt the movement stop as it felt like the fruit was being placed on some sort of surface though the redhead did not know by who.

The agent’s muffled moaned as the thick vine continued to thrust wildly and faster inside her vulnerable folds. The redhead could feel the pleasure building inside her as the vines continued to thrust away and suck on her nipples. Every possibly way she could be milked for more juices and the agent could feel approaching pure bliss. However, the moment was interrupted as a knife punched through the wall of the fruit right in front of Minerva’s eyes. The knife tore down as a cool breeze began to flow into the plant. The vines slowly began to lose strength as they fell by the wayside of naked female within.

Suddenly tentacles reached inside and began to climb over Minerva’s form. The agent could feel the tentacles wrapping around her arms, and legs, as others wrapped around her waist to get a good grip on her nectar covered from. A pair of tentacles then wrapped around her breasts forcing a gasp from the highly aroused agent. It was then the redhead was brought in front of the blue skinned alien who had rescued her from the plant. A tentacle began to flick one her erect numbs. The agent struggled to move her limbs, but some sort of slime began to coat her limbs making them feel like they hundreds of pounds. Ah…w-who are y-you?

Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:02 am

Jelica smirks calmly as she soon had Minerva's naked and more curvaceous form sitting on her table beside that opened up plant. "Hmm who am I you ask?" Jelica asked as she giggles and making sure the arms and legs were nice and heavy and numb two tentacles coiled and squeezed the breasts of Minerva while Jelica's own hands moved closer and gently pinched and stroked the nipples aching for attention as a little milk squirted out. "Hmm it seems you've gained a cup...I've heard groping causes breasts to grow in humans...that's some good intel for making future captures more...curvy for my clients." Jelica grinned.

"But I apologise...my name is Jelica Sting, bounty huntress if you can say...and I like to capture such young and beautiful creatures and sell them to anybody wanting some fun....and ADD Agents are always the best sellers." Jelica grins calmly. "I still can't believe you got lured in by a Bella Plant. But it made my work so easy...it really plumped up your breasts for me and your no doubt so stuffed with aphrodisac....just the lightest touch feels so good?" Jelica teases as one tentacle strokes the wet and no doubt dripping wet folds of Minerva's sex. Before Jelica leaned in and kissed her captive deeply on the lips.

"So right now, you belong to me until I can get some nice alien master for you...so those pretty lips have a cock to suck...doesn't that sound good?" Jelica teases as she breaks the kiss and pushes one tentacle into Minerva's mouth for now rolling around inside her mouth.

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:39 pm

Minerva found that her arms and legs were almost completely useless. She did not have any feeling in them and they each acted like anchors keeping the redhead on the table in front of the alien. Tentacles moved to coil around each of Minerva’s swollen breasts as the squeezed forcing a gasp from the redhead lips. Soon a pair hands joined in the action, pinching and stroking the agent’s nipples. Soon some milk began to squirt out Minerva’s enormous mounds. The agent found that alien was testing to see if her breasts would yet increase further until the careful efforts of the tentacles and hands.

The alien introduced herself as Jelica Sting and she had deliberately targeted the beautiful redhead. The agent could not believe that the ADD Agents would be valued so high on the slave market, but maybe the slavers wanted some payback. It meant little at the moment as agent let out a soft moan as her wet lower lips were being stroked by the huntress. The young woman moan was quickly cut off as Jelica leaned in and kissed with redhead. For a moment, Minerva could feel a tongue moving around her own mouth as the alien explore the new prize she had captured.

After a moment that the kiss was broken and the slaver teased the agent on what was going to be her fate. Before Minerva could protest a tentacle shot into her mouth forcing her head to jerk back. Already it began to explore more of her mouth.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:54 am

Jelica chuckled as she began sliding tentacles into Minerva's sex and her mouth at the same time. The tentacles groping Minerva's breasts squeezed more as Jelica attached a pair of milkers to Minerva's breasts as they began pumping the poor agent. While those tentacles kept squeezing and groping her breasts. "Come on sweetie move those hips and suck with your lips...show your love to being fucked," Jelica teases as she watched as her tentacles continued thrusting away the ones on her breasts oozed that slime out that would make the breasts very sensitive to the touch but also a bit numb for easier milking.

The tentacle inside her sex and mouth began doing the same thing drugging poor Minerva up on this cum that would cause numbness throughout her body, but also making her body super sensitive as she was laid on the table. Jelica stroking the agents red hair softly. "Hmm yes you'll make a wonderful master of yours happy once you learn how to suck a cock or tentacle well." She teases.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:45 am

The agent body froze up for a moment as she felt one of the tentacles pushed into her trembling sex. The young woman struggled to let out a load moan but it was muffled by the tentacle thrusting in her mouth. Other tentacles soon wrapped around her nipples, while still others began to squeeze the swollen orbs to draw out the milk trapped within. The redhead could feel the icky slime being oozed on her massive mounds making them quite sensitive. Almost at once Minvera could feel splashes of milk spilling out of her breasts.

Already the poor redhead could feel her body becoming more and more sensitive as she was unable to move. All her body could do was jerk and bounce in rhythm with the tentacles that were thrusting in her. Minerva made muffled moans and gasps as she felt something building up inside her body.

Mon May 05, 2014 5:44 am

Jelica chuckled softly as she kissed the forehead of Minerva with her lips while thrusting those tentacles in and out of the agents sex and mouth at the same time. The Slime coating the breasts causing them to be more sensitive as tentacles squeeze them while tugging on the nipples. Working those poor breasts into spilling out milk. Jelica could feel the building up of an orgasm inside poor Minerva. While She giggles softly and calmly begins looking over a datapad for potential buyers who'd like to purchase this poor Minerva.

Mon May 05, 2014 6:47 am

The captive red head could feel a kiss on her forehead even as the tentacles continued to thurst into her mouth and sex. Already her smile covered orbs could feel nothing but pleasure as they squeezed and their nipples were tugged on. Already her breasts were spraying out milk in response to the efforts of a tentacle. The young agent could feel the pleasure becoming overwhelming as her gasped and muffled moaned got more desperate as she found herself on the edge of an orgasm.

Sat May 10, 2014 5:22 am

"That's it my dear...orgasm, let your mind drown in the bliss...it'll make selling you more fun," Jelica purred as she giggles and stroked the body of her pet. While her tentacles groped and milked poor Minerva's breasts...tentacles thrusting into her mouth and sex filling her up with that slime. Her body so heavy and unable to move yet was still the beauty that she was just even bustier than before.

"Hmm now think about this in your cute head my pet...what's wrong with being owned by someone? To have some big strong alien cock plowing into your poor needy flower..it needs a fucking no doubt," Jelica purred using poor Minerva's slimed up mind to get her thinking about the amazing time she could have as an aliens harem girl...sucking his cock or tentacles as he ravaged her again and again...the images repeating in her mind.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:01 pm

The agent struggled to hold out even a tad longer, to delay that orgasm that was building withing her. However she was pinned down by the tentacles and unable to move. Other tentacles groped her over sensitized body as others milked the redhead's swollen breasts. Other tentacles were rapidly thrusting away in her mouth and sex leaving the poor girl no opportunity where she was not being pleasured.

It was all simply too much. Minerva's eyes went wide as her entire body jerked almost at once. The agent found herself caught up in a very intense orgasm. And for the moment nothing seemed to mattter as she was caught up in pure bliss.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:42 am

Jelica chuckled softly as she watched as Minerva tried to hold on. But the usual effect soon happened as she watched Minerva's eyes widen as she jerked and orgasmed into pure bliss. Jelica smirked and continued thrusting her tentacles into the sex, rear and mouth of Minerva and spewed that slime inside all three entrances. While the tentacles on the breasts of Minerva sprayed their slime onto the agent.

"How does it feel sweetie...to have your needs be sated..." Jelica smirked as she recalled her tentacles the slime making sure Minerva's body was too heavy to move while also making the skin super sensitive as Jelica flicked one nipple.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next