View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Rescued (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Rescued (for Minerva)
Slowly he drew the agent down Rei's body while he pressed inside her. Hands pulling Minerva back and not allowing her to get very far as he thrust into her young body. It was the classical case of two steps forward and one back but he gradually got her into the position he wanted at the edge of the bed.

His thrusts became a little faster though his hands gripped her tighter to keep her from moving much as he had her between the pirate's legs.

While he could press thoughts and commands into her mind he refrained from doing so letting Minerva decide for herself though she had the sex of the pirate before her eyes. Tentacles pressed against the pair of breasts as flashes went off from cameras all about them.

Rei was held down by some of the audience. One had stepped closer, unzipped his pants and presented her lips with a nice hard cock. The man stepped forward setting a hand upon cheek to turn her head in his direction.

“Say AH,” the man said with a smile before presenting her with that dick. Minerva in the mean time had one thrusting inside her, due to his elastic nature Aegir throbbed within her inflating to fill her then deflating adding to the effects of those thrusts as the tip of a tentacle came up to brush against her special pearl.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:47 pm

Minerva found her body slowly being pulled down the length of that pirate. Hands kept a sold grip of the agent as he continued to thrust in to her nubile body. Eventually, the young redhead found herself dragged to the edge of the bed so that she was in the best position for the alien behind the young woman.

The thrusts became faster as alien hands gripped the redhead tighter to ensure that Minerva would not move during his thrusts.

Tentacles pressed against her firm breasts again. As they did so, flashed went off from nearby cameras. The audience continued to take pictures which embarrassed the gasping and moaning red head. Minerva had little chance to react when a tentacle move against her special pearl, forcing a loud moan from the agent.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:58 am

Rei found herself being held down by the audience. A man stepped forward as he put away his camera and began to unzip his pants. Soon he produced his phallus as another man grabbed Rei’s cheek and turn towards the member. She had little chance to react before the member was thrust into her mouth.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:00 am

Tentacles swept over Rei's breasts as well. The audience member present her with his cock pressing it past her lips and into her throat with quick thrusts. Though while this was going on Minerva had been position so that the pirates sex was right before her.

The combination of his tentacle toying with the agent's clit and the rod that was pressing into her generated that moan. Flashes still went off while she was grabbed by one hand now as the other pressed the back of her head forward to the sex of the pirate though once it had been closer he returned to holding her hip again.

That had been all the encouragement to drink that he would give her though he could press the commands further into her mind it had been enough to simply arouse her.

His thrusts hit that special place within her time and time again. It had been his intent on bringing her to the brink then pulling back just a little if she had been invested with the pirate's pleasure attempting to arrange it so the pirate let go first then there would be no holding back.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:12 pm

Rei gasped as she felt that tentacles wrap around her breasts. Even in the middle of her gasp, a hand grabbed Rei chin and pushed his cock into her lips. Even with a bit of shocked look on her face, he began to thrust quickly into her throat. She had little knowledge that the redhead of her desire was directly beneath her sex.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:41 pm

Minerva moaned as she felt a tentacle timing it teasing of her special pearl even as his thick phallus thrusted in to her sex. Minerva felt a hand reach and grab one of her breasts, cupping and squeezing it. A flash went off in the redhead’s face temporarily blinding her. Before she knew it a hand had pressed her head against the sex of the pirate.

She could hear thoughts of drink in her highly aroused body. The redhead slowly began to lick the outlaw’s sex presented to her.

Soon Aegir’s thrust hit her sensitive areas over and over again. The red head let out muffled gasps as her pleasure began building inside. Her tongue attempted up to the efforts as she began intense pleasure to the gorgeous platinum blonde above her.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:43 pm

Rei's moans and cries would be muted around the cock that eagerly pressed beyond her lips. Groans from the man resounded as flashes continued to go off. Others that were nearby had been jerking off to the scene before them had either of them looked. For now they were keeping their distance outside of the occasional touch.

A squeeze to a breast, the rubbing of an ass cheek … Aegir's tentacle played with the pirate's breast. Coiling about the orb, the tip brushing over a nipple while he pressed into Minerva. Minerva would learn that the more she pleasured the pirate the greater her own pleasure as Aegir hit those familiar places within her core.

The greater those muffled cries from Rei the faster his thrusts into the red head. A hand rubbed the back of Minerva's head exerting just enough pleasure to keep her in place. A tentacle smacked lightly against her ass a others coiled about her ankles widening her stance making it easier for him to press further into her.

Minerva would find a tentacle closer to her face as it slithered towards Rei's clit focusing some attention there as it teased and caressed that spot with great dexterity. It seemed apparent that the two were locked into this position for the time being experiencing the pleasure that was brought to them. Aegir would continue, allowing them to get acquainted with one another further, allowing them to cum at least once before dialing it up a notch.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:50 pm

Rei’s moans and cries were suddenly cut of as a thick phallus pressed passed her lips and into her mouth. The platinum blonde could still see the flashes going off around her but her view of the men were blocked by the man thrusting into her mouth. She had no idea they were playing with themselves while they watched.

Rei could feel the feel tentacles moving her about her bodies. Her breasts was being squeeze by tentacles while others were moving across her rear. The young gasped as she felt one of her breasts being squeezed.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Meanwhile, Aegir’s thrusts seemed to become faster and harder as he hit her sensitive spots over and over again. The young woman’s arousal and pleasure was beginning to build inside her.

Minerva could here Rei’s muffled moans become more and more desperate, Aegir thrusts became faster and more powerful as he thrust into her again and again. Minerva made muffled gasp as she she felt a tentacle smack her rear. She barely noticed other tentacles coiling around her ankles, until they began to pull her legs further apart.

The one thing she did notice was a tentacle moving in front of her. It quickly moved to Rei’s special pear and began to tease it. Minerva’s only face was pressed against Rei’s wet sex, her tongue moving ever faster. It was not to long until the platinum blonde let out a long muffled moan as she was driven into her first orgasm.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:08 pm

The member pressed itself excitedly within Rei's mouth. The tentacle caressed her clit with ever increasing speed. Others pressed and coiled against her breast, the tips of which manipulated the peaks of her breasts.

The tip of another tentacle flicked against her anus as if teasing entry there. While Minerva felt the increase in speed as Aegir thrust inside her and thus her tongue working against the pirate the man filling Rei's throat suddenly drew out painting her face with his creamy load. It had not been long before another cock took it's place and began to thrust away, the slurping sounds punctuated with his groans of pleasure and her skills with her mouth and tongue were praised.

Minerva would now feel the tip of a tentacle playing with her pearl and others grasping her breasts too. He swatted her ass playfully rubbing it after each slap. Rei felt the intensity of her first orgasm but Aegir had not let up yet. He was still feeling out the pirate and while the jizz of some of the men landed against her he allowed her to bask in the sensations of that tongue a bit longer.

If all things appeared well his tentacle advanced slowly into Rei so that she was triple penetrated with cock, tentacle and tongue.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:09 am

The cock in Rei’s mouth thrusted wildly and eagerly. The pirate could feel the tentacle moving fast against her special pearl. Her breasts were being pressed and squeezed as the hardened nubs were being teased. The platinum blonde could feel a tentacle flicking against her rear. Almost at once she felt her mouth being filled with hot release, as the phallus pulled out. Quickly her face was painted with more of the man release.

Temporarily blinded by the hot jizz, but there was soon another cock placed against her face and began to press into her face. The young woman felt another tentacle thrust into her rear slowly forcing a muffled moan from the female.

The member pressed itself excitedly within Rei's mouth. The tentacle caressed her clit with ever increasing speed. Others pressed and coiled against her breast, the tips of which manipulated the peaks of her breasts.

Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:33 am

For Minerva she could feel thrusts becoming faster and more powerful. A tentacle wrapped aroud her own special pearl. She let out a muffled moan as she felt other tentacles wrap around her breasts even as her rear was spanked. It was simply too much for the redhead and her body froze up as it was caught up in an intense orgasm.

Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:34 am

Minerva's released fueled his own as he exploded within her. Aegir gave a few more thrusts pressing that seed in deeper. He began drawing Minerva into an upright position, still inside her his hand playing with her tit as that tentacle traced against her clit keeping the stimulation going while he recovered some.

Rei's double penetration was brief but he had other ideas as the men drew away from that spunked stained body. He even drew the tentacle away from her clit though the one pressing into her ass remained giving her nice and slow thrusts. The tentacles on her breasts moved to her arms and others took her legs lifting her up and draping her legs over Minerva's shoulders. His tentacles remained in place though taking most of her weight.

With Rei's sex in Minerva's face Aegir began slow thrusts once more into the red head. Fingers relaxing and contracting about that breast.

Elevated, Rei had a better view of all the horny men filming matters, taking pictures of pleasuring themselves. Each had been keeping their distance right now, watching matters as the three interacted with one another.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Even as Minerva found herself lost in her own bliss, the redhead could feel his hot release filling up her inside. All the while Aegir continued to thrust inside her even as his hand kept play with her special pearl. It kept the agent in the throes or orgasm for an extended period as he continued to explore her body.

The redhead continued to find her face pressed against the crotch of the outlaw. Her tongue still being used to pleasure the platinum blonde even as Aegir began to thrust away again. Muffled moans escaped the redhead as she could feel his hands pulling and squeezing her breasts.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:08 am

The pirate finally had a chance to breathe, but she could only gasp and moan as she felt Minerva’s tongue inside her. At the same time Aegir’s continued to thrust away into her rear, making her body bounce with every thrusts. Tentacles moved around her arms and legs lifting the platinum blonde up and onto Minerva’s shoulders. It gave the lovely redhead even better accesses to the pirate’s quivering mound.

Now being able to see everything, the red eyed pirate could see all the men with their cameras. They were taking pictures of themselves as well as the two girls as they seemed delighted with all that was going on.

Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next