View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Rescued (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Rescued (for Minerva)
Soon there was two of the drones left, with the workers moving on. Still that was more than enough to pleasure the pink haired princess. Especially with the aphrodisiac burning throughout her body at this point.
As much as she tried to resist, her willpower was no match for the aphrodisiac running through her body. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to bliss, when all of the sudden the creature thrusting in her mouth was ripped away.

She could hear it slam against the wall as a second later the one behind her also was yanked away from her. With nothing holding her up and slime still attached to her wrists, the Trixian collapsed onto the ground.

It was only when she smelled something familiar that she began to speak. A-Aegir is that you?

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:18 am

Yes, it is I. Came an answer in her mind. She felt he was behind her though Telepathy was rather tricky to pinpoint. He had been aware of her dire state and could still see the puncture mark in her ass. Not that it was a large wound like a dagger thrust but his eye sight was keen. Bright light hindered it though in the depths of an ocean or a dimly lit cave it was clearly a blessing.

Soon enough though a tentacle traced up a leg. He was judging the effects of the drug that seemed obvious so he had to be aware of her answer. You've been drugged? It would be a lie to state that I didn't find this arousing. But would you desire release or release?

He was referring to the fact that she was restrained. While he did not have any of the blue slime on him at the time he could have freed her, granted he would have to take some of the stone along until they got blue slime but what was the sense of having powerful Telekinetic abilities if you did not use them?

A tentacle coiled around a breast granting her a slight squeeze. He doubted that there was an antidote that the Trixians had but it wouldn't surprise him if they had something that could alleviate this or even manufactured one later after studying the bodies of the Ashlyn if so inclined. However, the easiest matter was to submit.

There was a time limit and all but drawing her away from here would be as simple as walking and chewing gum. He could grant her relief at the same time.

I am your Sword. Command me and it shall be done.
Not that he had to listen or anything but the situation did interest him. It was different and different was good, as long as his own objectives were not interfered with he did not mind undertaking this, even if it were a charade in a sense. He remained helpful because it served his interests better to do so and really it broke up the monotony. She was one of his favorites too and not many off Shokushu held his interest. Minerva, Rei, Nail, most had been agents since he tended to cross paths with fewer beings exploring remote areas most of the time. Rei was just in the right place and it benefited her that she had a connection to Minerva who he had been searching for at the time. Besides, the wealth he had acquired meant little to him so doling it out in large quantities retained her additional services when necessary.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Octavia could hear the voice in her mind, making it instantly clear that it was indeed Aegir. She could only assume that he was coming up behind her as he was not in her line of sight. Though she might not have been able to tell anyways, her entire body tingled except for a slight pain from where the stinger has entered her butt.

Octavia could feel a tentacle trace her leg as the form apparently had gotten close. Aegir could not help but admire the way she looked. Still it was fard for her to respond. Ahh. T-they stabbed me with something, I need to be released.

Her comment was ambiguous, but it seemed to make little difference. She could not see any blue slime anywhere. She was stuck to the floor until then at least that is what Octavia thought. The princess really did have an understanding of how powerful Aegir’s Telekinetics could be.

A tentacle soon wrapped around the one of Octavia’s breasts. She let out a soft moan as it was squeezed ever so slightly. She was still quite affected by the aphrodisiac flowing through her and there was not much that could be done to remove it. All the ways would take too long…well save one method.

Any thoughts he for the moment he seemed to be careful and did not let her hear most of them. At least not until he wanted to talk to her.

P-please take me. I want relief. At the moment she could not realize that there was still several women in here. Minerva, Rei, and many of her Trixian people were still in the caverns fighting these creatures. For the moment all that mattered to Trixian was her present condition and Aegir being nearby.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:20 am

He could have altered the state of her mind had he broken through that barrier that made her resistant to his techniques though he did not force that issue. At times it was a refreshing change to be in the dark about something. She was probably unaware that he had never challenged himself to such a degree before and while he was confident that he could have broken through he was still unsure. Besides, the treat of her body was very appealing and he was not going to let some bugs deny him.

Easier though had been altering the perceptions of all those that had been within range. Whether sight or sound once he sensed them he could alter what they heard or saw rendering her both invisible and inaudible without masking her at all.

Granted the effect was not effective on the Ashlyn for he could not touch their hive mind though that was hardly an issue.

Your wish is my command,
small portions of the ground where the slime had been anchored to crumbled and pulled away though her wrists where still pound to these smaller portions of stone she was free from being stuck to that spot though other tentacles were drawing her back and upward as her arms were Telekinetically drawn upward and held there so as not to get entangled by the cords of slime. Those stones were actually what was drawn up so that the strands did not further entwine with her arms.

Hands rounded her chest gripping her breasts as he pushed them together and squeezed as if checking for ripe fruit. Thumbs traced over her nipples and she felt herself being moved along by him as he continued onward.

I will dampen the minds of those we near so they will be unable to hear or see us.
Though she probably did not want for a length explanation at that point. His central cock pressed against her slit rubbing against that entrance briefly so that the head was nice and slick before it began pressing inside her as it slowly filled her. The tip of another tentacle arched around a hip rubbing it's tip against her clit small circles as he took her, judging her reactions by that emphatic trait that she possessed and what he had learned in the past about where and what pleasured her the most and it was these spots that he started with moving slow at first but quickening that pace with each following thrust as he carried her along.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:18 pm

Had Octavia had been thinking straight she would have probably been aware that his psychic abilities could have worked on her mind, or at least to some degree. She had mental defenses that even she did not know how they worked. Still given the psychic potent potential of the purple alien, he would have given her mind some difficulty at the very least. But that all didn’t matter as Aegir had decided that the more conventional method was the best way of exploring the pink haired beauty pinned to the ground before him.
Instead it seemed that he would keep anyone nearby from being able to find her. That would mean that Rei and Minerva would not stumble in on the pair, though those two were hardly in any shape to do so. Any Ashlyn nearby might have been effected but they seemed to be in too much confusion to do anything if they had not.

His psychic abilities were being used in ways that were much more obvious to the Trixian royal. Slowly portions of the ground began to crumble as Octavia’s wrists were pulled upwards away from the ground. Through sheer telekinesis he was able to pull the young Trxian free of the ground but not from the slime. For now her arms were pulled up and free above her head where they would remained pinned in place by the telekinesis. This would keep the slime from anchoring to different parts of her body.

That logic was lost on the princess for the moment as she let out a soft moan as hands wrapped around her breasts and pushed them together. Gasps continued as those hands began to play with her hardened peaks even as the mounds themselves were being squeezed.

He had explained that no one would hear them and the pink haired barely nodded. She could feel his thick member rubbing against her wet sex and that seemed to get to most of her attention. Suddenly her head kicked backwards as she let out a loud moan as she felt thick member begin to press into her folds. A second tentacle moved around and began to play with her special pearl, making sure that she feel more pleasure as it circled around and around again. Even as she experienced all this, her pleasure was quite clear to the purple alien.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:21 am

Such a joy to be around. Of course the Ashlyn were unaffected by his mental abilities and they could see and hear them as normal but that hardly mattered. The few that weren't caught up in a cloud of confusion were telekinetically swatted before getting to close.

At one stage he torn a worker closer to him using both tentacles and mental abilities to rip the worker apart to get at those glands. All this was done without breaking stride though some of the tunnels he took were sort of round about to prolong this moment a bit longer but never adding too much time either given what was on the line here for them all.

A tongue eased over her neck as she craned her neck back. His hands fondled those breasts feeling the stiff peaks beneath his fingers as he played with them further.

His meat pressing into those tight folds feeding off of her excitement as other tentacles applied the blue slime to the green that had been upon her wrists dissolving it as they went. He throbbed as he pushed inside her, the uneven movement of him going over the the rocky floor or even hunching over in places to better fit down passages that seemed to small for him or a tight squeeze.

Other than her pussy it did not seem that there were too many tight squeezes for him, nothing that he could not handle.

That tentacle of his sped up against the button of her clit as he pulsed a bit faster inside her. His thrusts were not as frequent given the leverage issues and though he would have loved to press her up against a wall, well that would have to wait for now. Perhaps sometime at the palace but he understood that they had to keep things moving for now.

He was picking up on that pleasure that was there. Since they had dealings in the past he realized that the drug was only good for building up her desires and that the rest had been his doing. Just because one was aroused did not necessarily mean that they enjoyed what they were doing though arousal was often a gateway to starting something like this in the first place.

Aegir could feel himself getting closer with each passing moment, not that that would stop him of course as a tentacle brushed against her leg.

Far be it for me to make any recommendations your Highness, but feel free to cum as often as you like.
He was holding back himself managing for this long. He could sense some of the others though it seemed as if everyone was heading away now.

The throbbing only grew until with another groan muted by his mouth affixed to her neck and sucking another throb brought with it a load of his essence, though he was still throbbing and thrusting inside her as he carried her on.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:42 am

Little did Octavia know that around them was a kinetic safe zone protecting the pair from any Ashlyn that happen to stray too close to the pair. Though in the chaos the Ashlyn were few and far between in the chaos that was occurring in the hive.

Only one worker had managed to get close to the pair, and Aegir made short work of the creature. Fortunately for the pink haired princess she was facing the wrong direction to see what happened the worker, nor could the Trixian royal hear it over her moans. In her own lust she had a difficult time realizing they were even moving.

Still the young woman could feel some sensations, such as the tongue moving across her neck and those hands that were still fondling and molding her breasts. She gasped as she felt her nipples being manipulated by Aegir’s fingers.

Tentacles moved back and forth across her arms, the Trixian’s limbs getting lighter as the green slime was being dissolved by the blue slime being applied to her limbs. The rock fragments that were still attached by green slime, began to fall away as they were disconnected by the blue slime. The young royal let out confused gasps and moans as Aegir’s movements made for some interesting positions for the pair.

Still she could feel his thick member deep within in her core as he continued to thrust away even ash carried her.

Soon the young Trixian special pearl was played with a tentacle even more intently. The thrusts were becoming harder though not much faster than at the moment. Still it was enough to excite the aroused Trixian even further. Octavia could feel the pleasure building insider her even faster now within her.

A tentacle bushed had to across her leg at the moment, a moment distraction as her pleasure and lust reached yet new heights.

Octaivia could feel herself getting closer even as Aegir gave her some advice. I-I don’t think I can….uhhhh The young princess did not know that others would soon arrive whether friend or foe.

It was then that Aegir’s hot release began to fill her as he let out a long groan. It was simply too much for the Trixian and her head jerked up as she let out a loud cry. She was lost for the moment in her own world ecstasy.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:31 am

That's it your Highness Cum continued to flow into her as he suddenly stopped their keeping her held and milking the moment for what it was worth. His tentacles continued to sweep over her as did his hands fondling those fine breasts of hers.

That multifaceted mind of his had been working quite well, a portion sensing threats whether friend or foe, another dulling senses while another paying acute attention to her. It had seemed that the drug had run it's course or at least allowed her to climax.

Octavia would find that it was easier to function after that release, though the drug still kept her aroused it was far more controllable now.

She could feel a cool tongue sweep over a nipple while the curve was being squeezed gently in his hands. Aegir had to dull out the sounds of her cries though he could only effect those that were within range and in the tunnels that sound may have carried. Most likely those that heard it probably wouldn't tie it directly with her as few survivors that there was bound to be.

In any case he had seemed to recognize that she was coherent more so then before as his attention came off her breast.

Are you in need of further attention?
He asked, leaving it up to her if they were finished as his hands and tentacles paused against her though all too willing to carry on he knew that once everything was settled there were bound to be other rewards and he was quite patient after all given his long life.

Character Listing

Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Octavia was still caught up in her own world in ecstasy as the tentacles continued to sweep over her nubile body. Hands seemed to focus on her breast she as the continued to cup the mounds and move them slowly.

The pink haired princess could not even begin to understand how complex Aegir’s mind. She would not understand how much he was dulling some of her senses as well as those around them and heightened other senses she had.

Soon her body came down from her orgasm, now a bit more able to think straight, though her body was still aroused.

By now, the Trixian royal could feel his tongue sweep over nipple over and over again even as his hands continued to squeeze gently her orbs. Had Octavia had some one observing, she would not have been able to hear her own cries, Aegir somehow suppressed her voice using his psionic powers.
She could feel a cool tongue sweep over a nipple while the curve was being squeezed gently in his hands. Aegir had to dull out the sounds of her cries though he could only effect those that were within range and in the tunnels that sound may have carried. Most likely those that heard it probably wouldn't tie it directly with her as few survivors that there was bound to be.

Slowly she regained her senses and his tentacles soon slowed and stopped their exploration of her royal body.

Ahh, Ahhh….I think I can h-handle it for now…. She tried to comprehend what was going on. [color=Pink]We need to go and see if we can gather the remaining Trixians down here

Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:06 am

It had not been that he dampened her cries at all but the brains of others within range scrambling their ability to process it. Though those outside his effective range would be unaffected with sound caring as it did through these tunnels. Of course when he was in range suppressing memories of hearing such a sound in the first place had been easy enough.

The tight folds of the pink haired Princess had been worth this effort. In fact since life was often dull this shacked things up just enough. When it seemed as if she had calmed enough a tentacle seized her tail brushing over it as it lightly coiled about her. With a final mild thrust and flick of his thumb over her nipple he withdrew from her, his member coated in the combined juices of their bodies but was still throbbing until it was hidden away again beneath the mass of tentacles that comprised his legs.

Setting her down at his side he kept a tentacle coiled about her waist. It was more for guidance as he could see just fine down here in the darker patches t had occurred to him he never worked out ow well her kind saw. Not that he couldn't have learned such knowledge in the past. He could have reached into the minds of her handmaidens after all but there was no need for the knowledge before now and he had not looked for it.

Those few down here are already on the way back. I have been broadcasting into their minds as we pass within range allowing them to understand that it is no longer necessary to be down here. Of course I have had to mentally influence most to depart without the proof that you are free but doing such with false memories is nothing.

He had wrapped her in the image of clothing to those that would look upon her she would seem regal, no slime on her arms or cum on her thighs. He was also the female Trixian from earlier though they both knew the truth.

Trixians were grouped together. Some soldiers though the majority had been those that had been taken and rescued from the castle. He remained at her side in order to keep up the appearance by such simple manipulations of the senses of others.

Eventually flagging down Minerva and Rei through Telepathy rather then seek them out and chance the illusion failing to effect someone that was out of range he remained the epicenter of these projections and thus stayed close.

He would do so until she was able to clean up and attire herself in other clothes unless ordered on before hand though he would warn her of such dangers. My thanks, he projected into the heads of the agent and former agent. Of course a reward was in order, Rei was a pirate after all and wealth meant little to him but there was another matter too that had been mentioned that he had not the time to make good on. Perhaps it is best if we saw you to your ship, agent? Naturally he had some ideas of his own as he filtered his gaze from one then to the other.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Octavia had not been able to realize it, but most of those would in the hive would have heard the moans and shout of the Princess in the throes of her orgasm. However, due to Aegir anyone who did hear the Princess indiscretion was not able to unable to understand it. Or perhaps, never registered hearing it in the first place.

As Octavia slowly came down from the world of complete bliss the she could feel a tentacle playing with her tail. It coiled around the tail and brushed along ever so gently. She let out one final gasp as she felt him thrust one last time even as his thumb lingered over one of her nipples. Then he slowly withdrew from the Trixian royal his member retreating in the mass of tentacles that kept his body upright.

Eventually he set down the Trixian princess down on her own two feet though a tentacle remained wrapped around her waist. It was not keeping a tight grip on the young Trixian, rather it was just making sure it could help guide the pink haired princess through the dark sections of the tunnels. Not all of the tunnels were covered in the strange moss that glowed and illuminated the tunnels, and where there was no moss there was no light.

He explained that anyone was still down here was now starting to head up and out of the tunnels. How he managed to convince them that they were no longer need to be down here without finding the Princess though the young woman was greatful that her fellow countrywomen were no longer in danger.

It was then that things changed around Octavia. Clothes appeared around the Trixian princess, her body seemed to clear of slime and hot release on her body. It would make her far more regal than her time in the tunnels would suggest.

By now the Trixians had gathered together and were making their way up to the surface. While it seemed the soldiers were guarding the groups moving upwards, the majority were the naked women that had kidnapped from the castle during the initial Ashlyn assault. Aegir remained near Octavia disguised as one of the Trixian women observing everyone heading up.

Among the women making their way to the surface was Minerva and Rei. The redheaded agent was still clad only in the shirt that she had borrowed from a dead Trixian. She was still favoring her shoulder, still store from firing the powerful rifle that she was carrying. As scantly clad as the agent was, the platinum blonde next to her was completely nude. The slime had covered the outlaw had completely destroyed her clothes and she only had a handgun to protect herself.

Aegir had managed to call the pair over and thank them for their work today. Your welcome, I would like to get back to my ship and get some decent clothes on. Rei nodded to Aegir suggesting that she would like escort the agent back to her ship.

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:19 pm

It was a simple matter for him to convince the Trixians to pull out once Octavia had been retrieved. Suggesting the course of action to them. Returned to the surface only the trio had seen him as he truly was for there was little reason to alter their perceptions. With Octavia he would have to delve deep into her mind to do so and even the illusion he had cloaked her in did not affect her. It altered everyone else's perceptions though and from the reactions of the others she was made aware of this. There were no signs of embarrassment or anything being amiss.

Very well, I will join you after escorting the Princess back.

He stayed close to her seeing that he was the source of the illusion. Once back at the palace there was still much to do. Fortunately the fatalities were low, the Ashlyn were more interested in taking them alive.

Aegir would stick around as the Princess cleaned and actually had real clothes to replace the ones she had lost. Once done he did not need to maintain the illusion any longer and dropped it. One of his minds contemplated Rei and Minerva wondering how the two were behaving alone. He had made arrangements with Rei in the past. He had not delved too deeply into Minerva's mind either though whether or not Rei needed or wanted any interference had been another matter.

Naturally he would see them afterward though did not know how much time he ought to give them.

I will look into these insects further for you. It would be so much easier if I had just implanted you with a nod from the start,
he chuckled briefly. They both knew that wasn't going to happen and tech worked just as well.

But whatever the issue I will come. Perhaps it would be wise to give you a means of contacting me in addition to supplying you with a homing device. After all I am your knight and if you cannot reach me when you have need of me that wouldn't bode well.

Of course she had no real control over him but this was an interesting diversion for him for the time being at least and he was rather interested to see how she would use that connection to him. He gave thought of those dreadful stones that he was collecting, stones that could summon him. They were neat little tools back in the day, he'd be summoned, hailed as a deity and given tribute. He had collected about half of them though if he lended one out he would know where it was.

But unless you have anything further, you Majesty, I shall check on the others now before getting to work on your recent bug problem.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Octavia was fortunate that her people were rather willing to leave the caverns once they realized that their Princess was safe. It meant that did not have to fight the Ashlyn anymore if they could get out of the cavern and given the state of disorder the Ashlyn they would not put too much of a fight to keep the Trixians. And with Aegir around none were the wiser that Octavia was nude, if they were they might have attempted to engage the Ashlyn in some sort of revenge. The alien had agreed to let the two human head off before he turned back to the Princes.

Aegir stayed close to the Princess until she made back up to the remains of her palace. There she could see that most of her people survived the fighting with the Ashlyn, who seemed more interested in prisoners than the dead.

Soon the Princess was back in her room and she was able to clean herself up. With a spare dress, the Trixian royal finally felt normal. She could finally move on and try to see what kind of shape her people were in. Perhaps even the two human who had tried to rescue her, though they must be somewhere else by now.

Aegir did mention the implanting again. That is not even funny, the last thing I want is something in my head that I did not put in there. The Princess turned her head away in a bit of a fit.

However he did mentioned that he was her knight and he would come to rescue her when she needed it. Maybe there is a transmitter or something I could carry that would be a better way of contacting you?

The young princess had no way of really control Aegir, even if she wanted too. It was for the best though as she would not interfere in whatever he was doing even as she continued to help her people find a new world that they could call theirs. This one appeared to be too dangerous to really maintain a colony here.

Of course, Aegir. We are going to have to spend some time recovering from this attack before we can make our next move.

Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:18 am

He did not push much, judging by her reaction she was not in the mood though given all that had transpired he should have considered that. His alien mind only thought of it as an after thought though. He had a vast wealth of knowledge and knew that there were even transmitters small enough to be injected into the body. Aegir knew learned how advanced the Trixians were though he always assumed that they were just as advance as most of the spacefaring people of the galaxy.

Only a location would be transmitted and loosing the transmitter was tough. It would have to be located and surgically removed or the princess would have to be subject to an EMP pulse. If it were known the signal could be jammed too but all this required knowledge that it was there in the first place. She had enough mental defenses where he did not think that anyone would receive that sort of information easier. He would look into it and acquire something.

I have a few ideas, I will look into those and get back to you based on your preferences and what is available.
When he acquired this transmitter it would be from a third party clear across the galaxy who had no idea as to how it would be used outside of the obvious.

Departing, he continued to project the image into the minds of others that he was no more than another Trixian. He traveled to Minerva's ship pinging the two humans with little more than the knowledge he was close by, a form of knocking before he entered. Even locks were easy enough for him to get by with his telekinesis and once he had been inside with the door closed behind him he ceased projecting that image into the minds of anyone around. There were only two in the immediate vicinity though and it was to them that he had traveled at his leisurely pace.

You two have been playing nice together?
He gazed first at Minerva then Rei. He pondered for a moment before he would move on.

You are not going to report that Rei is here, are you?
It wasn't as if he couldn't snatch that answer from the agent's mind though he had learned long ago that humans were more comfortable not being in a one sided conversation.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:05 pm

Octavia took a moment to cool off, it had been a rough few days for the pink haired princess and even the Trixian royal knew that she needed to take it a bit easiy. She could not know that Aegir was thinking about other methods to ensure that she could be tracked fairly easily. Trixians probably had ways of tracking the Princess but Octavia left such things to that to her handmadiens. She wanted to focus on other things.

The young royal did have her own defense in the way of her own mind. While the pink haired royal was known to be stubborn, she had her own mental defenses which were quite formidable. The Princess had inherited her father’s ability to block people from reading her mind. It had enabled to the Princess to withstand all but the toughest probes of her mind which enabled her to keep her wits even in the hive.

Thank you. She did not exactly what he was looking for in the form of a transmitter but she figured that he would be able to show exactly how it worked when he found it later.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next