View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Rescued (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Rescued (for Minerva)
Minerva first inkling that Aegir was approaching was that she felt something probe her mind, the reaction of the pirate suggested that she noticed that it too. Before they realized how close he was the door’s lock begin to unseed itself. Within moments the door had unlocked and had opened seeming it on its own. However, Aegir soon appeared and stepped into Minerva’s Lancer. The door soon shut leaving the three of them alone in the ADD spacecraft and isolated away from the Trixians in the area.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:53 am

Yeah, as nice as could be expected. Rei had hoped that she would be able to get a bit more alone time with the redhead. Maybe she could have even convince the agent to leave the Directorate, but that was very unlikely given Minerva’s strong conviction.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:57 am

Minerva really didn’t like the idea of not reporting a wanted criminal to the Directorate, but she in the end sighed. No. I would have to explain how I got here to begin with and that would be hard to explain.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:00 am

He told the princess she was welcome before having one of his minds consider various transmitters that he had encountered and what had worked best. Locks whether electronic or mechanical had not hindered him though nonelectrical ones were far more difficult at least if he were attempting to keep them intact. He could not effect electronics though they were often sealed magnetically and it required a bit of a search to determine how the off and on functions worked. He could always force the door but that made for an unusable door so he had to take a little more time to do so.

When he entered he closed the door behind them. He could sense Rei's disappointment and her thoughts about the directorate. He gazed at her for a moment, sending her a private message.

Not yet, I want her in her current position for the time being but I see no reason for you not to drop little hints and do all sorts of prep work.
It was a big galaxy, Minerva might not uncover anything useful and Rei had assisted him today. He had been aware of her attraction to the agent and did not seek to hinder matters too much.

Then to both he addressed the pair. Thank you. You have been more then helpful today. I do not know if the Trixians will seek out a new base of operations or not after this though if they hunker down here it helps Rei out if she doesn't have to worry about the directorate showing up.

It may be a waste of time, the Trixians may grant her asylum. I'm willing to beat they probably would if I mentioned that to the princess.
He lingered on that thought. It could be a waste of time unless they tried to extract her secretly placing them at odds with the Trixian people. But with all that in the open he did not worry about all the political stuff.

He just slithered forth, a tentacle reaching out to each resting over a hip. He had turned the pair to face each other generating a degree of arousal that rapidly increased. In the end he would blank this bit from Minerva's mind, make it seem like a dull dream to Rei later. For the present though they would be aware though, it would not be difficult to work out what was going on though he said nothing currently using his hands to trace along the flank of each in a slow caress. Glancing to one then the other as he watched their responses making the necessary adjustments if necessary though saying nothing further at the moment.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Rei looked over for a moment at the door as Aegir moved in before the door closed behind him. The outlaw quickly could hear Aegir’s voice enter her platinum blonde’s head.

Rei huffed in disappointment. I would haved liked to convince her now. I can’t see spending any more time being in the directorate as being helpful. The young woman shrugged back. But I will do as you say, I will tone down my requests so she doesn’t leave the Directorate yet.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:25 am

Minvera listened intently as Aegir explained that the Trixians might look for a new place to settle. That seemed to make since the red head, as who knew if the Ashen would return or if in bigger numbers. Relocating seem like the best idea, though Minerva did not how difficult that might be for the Trixians.

Minerva frowned at mentioned of asylum, Your probably right. Minerva did not necessarily want to arrest Rei…this time. But she did not like the idea that she would have no choice in the matter. If the Trixians did offer Rei asylum, Minerva would provoke an international incident between the Trixians and the Directorate, and the Trixians could just forcibly remove Minerva anyways.

Aegir slowly approached, Minerva could feel a tentacle reaching out and over her hip. With a slight pressure, her body being turned to face the outlaw Rei Yamamoto. Almost as soon as she laid eyes on the platinum blonde she could feel her body becoming very hot. Just look at Rei’s body, began to make very aroused. Minerva was sure that Aegir was behind it somehow, still the agent let out a soft moan as she felt a hand trace along her flank and begin to caress it. Though her body was beginning to want to rub against the outlaw, Minerva was not sure what she wanted to do while the platinum blonde began to move.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:28 am

You will be rewarded for your patience and assistance today, he pressed into Rei's mind making it clear that he appreciated her efforts. He did not mind rewarding his worshipers in the past when they performed well, love and admiration, self motivation, he had discovered that fear could only take him so far. Many waited, though given his abilities he had been aware that they were waiting for an opportunity to strike out so he never gave it to them.

But that ha been such a long time ago. Still there was the stray cult out among the stars though he rarely interacted with them unless he was bored or wanted to shake things up.

Octavia had been an interest of his, seeing that he couldn't read her normally he could still be surprised at times. He even had to guess with her pleasure. He could have pressed deeply into her mind, he didn't doubt he could brake through whatever mental resistances were there. He could feel her and communicate with her so some psychic abilities were working.

But it was the allure that drew him. It didn't hurt the Princess any that she was attractive too. Minerva served in other ways for the time he would see if there were any results with the stones, it didn't hurt though if there were no results after a few years perhaps he would allow Rei to do her thing. It wasn't as if she was going to convince her right away, though perhaps she would …

He sensed that Minerva suspected his tampering, as he figured she would yet there was no real resistance, she had not seemed vehement to this, maybe she realized there was nothing she could do about it or wanted this in an odd way. She was confused. Uncertain. He paused turning the two to face one another, a hand stroking the flank of each, a tentacle coiling about each hip, others molding over there breasts, slithering against there rears and others beginning to tug a little at their clothes.

It may be easier if he joined in, in the beginning any way though he had been unconcerned in stepping to far since he could take this particular memory from Minerva's mind.

Minerva, I hope that you are in no hurry to depart ...
He had not increased her arousal any but drew the two closer together, those tentacles making his intentions clear though there was not enough manipulation with those tentacles to peel down small zippers or unhook bras for that matter without great effort though any zippers had been dealt with slowly through telekinesis alone before his hands moved in to dash against the curves of covered breasts, drawing back to the hooks of bras, tracing over them for emphasis.

Or are you?

Character Listing

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Rei could hear in her mind Aegir’s explanation that she would be rewarded the work she performed today. Rei rather would not have risked her own neck down in the tunnels today, but she could not let anything happen to Minerva. Also it improved her reputation among the Trixians, people who had allowing her to stay among them until she could once again apply her skills on the space lanes once again.

Rei could feel the tentacles force move closer to the redhead. More tentacles flow over her clothes, reaching over small zippers and pulling them down. Larger zippers on her flight suit seemed to the move down on their own. Rei was pretty sure it was Aegir using his psyche powers on her outfit. Still she could feel a hand move across her breasts before her bra was being removed. She let out a soft gasp as she felt a hand press against one her mounds, tracing over it briefly.

The platinum blonde could feel how loose her clothes were on her body. She could also feel how must arousal had building inside her. Knowing that the beautiful redhead was into a similar state, the outlaw simply could not wait any longer. The young woman leaned in for a kiss with the agent.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:22 am

Minerva could feel the tentacles flowing over her body. Zippers were being pulled down and bras were being unhooked. However that was not her attention at the moment, it was the tentacles was the pull her closer to the platinum blonde. She could feel the larger zipper being pulled down on their own. Or at least that what it looked like, Minerva knew that it was the Aegir’s telekensis at work. I am not sure I appreciate this manipulation…hmmmm…

Even as she spoke, Rei had made the first step. At once the platinum blonde closed what little gap as there was between the pair of women. Almost at once arms wrapped around the redhead as, Rei leaned in for a sudden and deep kiss. It caught Minerva off guard and her eyes were wide in shock. However with her body so aroused it was so difficult to attempt any sort of protest. Especially with Rei wrap herself around her.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:27 am

Minerva was quite helpful to him thus far. Rei was too less so but he knew a thing or two about pleasing those he had been aligned with.

Observe well, she may not recall this later. He relayed to Rei, more or less she could take notes. The moment was being manipulated, that was true, Minerva's sex drive was being increased though he did not control her, he could have implanted a suggestion or made he a mindless puppet more or less but all he did was increase he arousal. If she had not been interested in women at all then she would not seek them out in such a way though at the same time if she were curious about such matters she might have been encouraged to act upon that curiosity. But erasing the encounter all together, manipulating her memories on this would take little effort on his part.

Rei boldly pressed her lips to Minerva though he continued to strip the two. Slowly though for the most part. One tentacle coiled about the two holding them together chest to chest like that.

A hand flowed over Minerva's breast massaging the curve of it, the other squeezed Rei's rump. You would rather be alone with her? He knew what she had meant though he acted innocent as if he had been unaware of this as he spread her stance a bit moving a tentacle beneath her, drawing the tip against that slit seeing that she needed more encouragement then Rei though he had slid a tentacle between her ass cheeks rubbing up and down between the pair.

But I can do so much ...
The three were suddenly on a stage with a spot light on them and darkness all about though there was no real way to know what was or wasn't there save for the very edge of that light where both could see that their had been something, furniture perhaps, they had been surrounded on all sides though Minerva's arousal remained steady, it ceased increasing so she was always coherent but aroused at the same time more so then normal though not quite enough to shatter her mind with all she had been through in her days as an agent. But it was steady, a constant itch that the tentacle toying with her did not help her with at all.

Character Listing

Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Minerva was quite helpful to him thus far. Rei was too less so but he knew a thing or two about pleasing those he had been aligned with.

Minerva could to feel her sex drive going into overdrive as Rei lips met hers. She had no idea why she was getting so aroused but suspected the purple alien behind it. Still she could not deny how much she was aroused by what was going. She knew that the alien could read her mind and probably knew of the redhead’s other encounters with the other agents of the Directorate. She was sure he was behind at least some of.

Tentacles had already pulled down both Minerva and Rei’s panties. Another tentacle had wrapped around the two to ensure that their chest were pressed against one another.

A hand had down the curve of Minerva’s breast, massaging it and forcing soft gasps from the lovely red head. Though she was not aware of it, her stance had been slowly spread apart in all the movement and Aegir was going to take full advantage of it. A tentacle moved underneath the agent and slowly moved up against her flower, moving back and forth across its petals. The agent was about to say something when, a finger moved up to her lips.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:45 am

Just enjoy the experience. Rei had a sly look on her face as the scenery seemed to fade away into darkness as it felt there was spot light shining on them. Rei let out a soft moan as she felt a hand began to rub across her rear. Another tentacle moved up and down her rear. She was sure she could convince the redhead to give in with yet one more deep and passionate kiss.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:49 am

He waited. Slowly changing matters to suit them, regarding the two and seeing that finger set to Minerva's lips. It was quiet easy for him to generate a bed within that circle of light, his tentacle just barely sipped inside Minerva, wiggled then drew back. A hand smacked against Rei's rear in a stinging motion then rubbed against it.

The one binding the pair together extracted though his hands slipped into one of theirs drawing the two to the bed. Once there he encouraged Minerva to lay back.

He released their hands parting Minerva's thighs before dipping a finger down against that slit rubbing against it for a moment before he had drawn Rei forth with a tentacle. He had been slow about the matter yet he had the red head primed. In the beginning at least he would allow Rei to have her treat unless Minerva raised an issue requiring him further work on her libido.

Moving behind Rei though he took the hips of the former agent. He had taken her out of that jam because he was there at the time, he even grabbed some piloting skills from her mind and even managed a tick with light that seemed easy at the time yet he was unable to replicate and had been left wondering how he had done it in the first place. There were few things he had been baffled about though from what he gathered the pirates had come across some sort of experimental drive, had it something to do with it? Doubtful though he could not think of anything else.

He encouraged the former agent down between Minerva's thighs as he stood behind her. She was in the right place at the right time and since she had been looking for a place to hide out the Trixians worked well as long as she wasn't stealing from them he didn't think there would be much of an issue.

The tip of his central member rubbed against her sex, nice and slow, tentacles reached around her coiling about her tits, squeezing. With Minerva though he left hers vacant for the moment allowing Rei more freedom to play. He wanted to get at the red head as well but for now he waited his turn slowly sinking into Rei as he filled her sex, held still then began to move slowly inside her before impaling her just as slow but using enough force to push her forward a little more, then allowing her to draw back as he did before the following thrust brought her forward again.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Minerva could see a bed appear in the circle of light near the people. The red head was not sure if had actually been there or not, as anything involving Aegir could just be in her head. Still the young agent let out a soft moan as she felt a tentacle push in between her netherlips, wriggling before quickly withdrawing.

A strong hand grabbed one of Minerva’s hands and drawing her and Rei back to the bed. Before the redhead knew it she found herself lying on her back.

Aegir hands parted Minerva’s thighs as she felt a finger move down against the petals of her netherlips rubbing back and forth. Minerva stifled a moan as she felt them move over her sensitive areas. The hand soon retreated as a tentacle moved a familiar tan-skinned woman towards and top of her on the soft bed.

Mon May 30, 2016 8:58 am

Rei let out a shout as she felt a hand slam against her backside. It then rubbed her rump in an effort to alleviate some of stinging sensation. Slowly she was being placed over the naked form of the beautiful redhead below her. She knew she probably not be able to change the agent’s mind on whether she was staying with the Directorate, but she could at least give something to think about as she began to lean in for a kiss.

Rei could feel a pair of strong hands grab either side of her hips to ensure that Aegir had a strong grip on her. He was ensuring that he had a good grip so he could have some fun with the platinum blonde as well.

She felt his phallus press against her sex rubbing slowly back and forth. Tentacles moved up the former agent’s naked form wrapping around her until they approached Rei’s breasts. They coiled around her mounds and squeezed, forcing a gasp from the young woman. That gasp soon turned into a moan as she felt his member push into her sex, slowly but steadily filling her. Only when it seemed like no more could fit did began to make slow and steady thrusts into the outlaw. Rei gasped and moaned as she leaned forward to steal one more passionate kiss from the redhead below. At just extra insurance, she began to push her fingers into Minerva’s awaiting sex.

Mon May 30, 2016 9:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next