View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Striking Back Against Slavery (for Andramica) 

Post Re: Striking Back Against Slavery (for Andramica)
Mica listened to what they were saying, but was quite determined to examine their reactions when she pushed at them a bit. “… So, when I am a trained ADD agent and coming to pick up more innocent girls to recruit, I suppose I’ll be the one to sacrifice my flesh to protect that of those we’re picking up? As in, it will be more important to make sure they aren’t raped rather than make sure I’m not raped, because that simply makes sense, does it not? The councilor of two years into the future might be me.” Mica commented, just to examine the time-period which the ‘never be hurt by aliens’ would continue. Simply to examine. Then she’d aim a quick glance at the gun and… “… Can I have one? I could as well start trying to defend anyone that’s suddenly being raped in front of my eyes already… It is part of my future job.”

Upon receiving answers to her question, Mica would walk up to the door between the agents, just to lean her head against it. “… Can I move around? I don’t feel safe in here…” The black-haired would then, still as expressionless as earlier, turn around to walk away from the door when she suddenly tripped on herself and fell down on her knees on the floor. She’d be staring down on the floor as if in surprise, and then… “… And suddenly, I feel kind of dizzy…” … Which was simply a check for if one of them was going to approach to help her out. Because proximity would ease her future work on them. Also, Andramica was sending a few signals to access the onboard computer and the technology it would allow her to control, running a computerized calculation of all the possibilities of what she could do.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:03 pm

"It is not a requirement," the blue haired agent answered, "But, many agents cannot just sit by and watch someone be taken like that. If they can ease their suffering if only briefly, they would do it at the cost of their own. But if you feel you cannot do that, you can try to help a graduating student in some other way. That is up to you to decide. For now, we are going to protect you and in the process take out the creature who is attacking the ship."

"We are not going to give you a blaster," the other woman replied, "You are still an untrained civilian. And we can assure you that you are not going to feel much better wandering the halls of the ship. The ship is on high alert. You are not allowed to walk around the ship until we have captured the enemy." When Mica suddenly fell to the floor, the red haired woman was there to catch. "Hey! Take it easy," she called, "Look. You should probably get some rest. We will keep it down in here and keep watch. You do not need to worry about us. Just try and get some sleep." The agent would try to help Mica back to her feet and guide her towards the bed.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Mica had gone down on her knees in acted dizziness, however she had been just by the door which the two agents had been standing by. The range to them both was minimal, and with one of them rushing to her aid the range was decreased additionally. In terms of martial capability, Andramica outmatched any human be leagues, and that was before the Defensive system was counted. The red-haired agent would find catching Mica… difficult. The slender shape that should be rather light weighted 130 kg. Having heard what they said, Mica muttered. “… I believe I understand. What I was told, the ‘I will never again be hurt’ was merely a lie to comfort me. In reality, I only gain as much safety as being with a group of trained humans will give me. There is no way you can guarantee my safety, even after I have been trained to defend myself…”

The red-haired agent would find helping Mica to bed excruciatingly difficult unless the suit comes with some strength-amplifier. 130kg, and Mica was not helping her, merely staying immobile while running a test. How long would it take for the agent to realize how wrong something was? Andramica’s Defense System was ready to act at a moment’s notice, prepared to sprout from a hatch in her back and capture and silence the mouths of both agents at a rapid pace. Should the red-haired one take too long to figure out something was wrong, Andramica would willingly increase the processer output within her to make her eyes glow an eerie unnatural red and throw her an emotionless glance. “… After all, you cannot guarantee your own safety, can you?”

Andramica would send a single signal, and the lock on the door would automatically close from a command on the main computer which she put a lock on. Also, the light in the room unexplainably turned off, only light suddenly being the android’s own shining red eyes. They would be nothing to navigate by, however, as Andramica with an unnatural dexterity jumped the red-haired agent, bashed at the gun with intention to smash it out of her hand and then fall upon her, one robotic hand intended to close over her mouth to prevent a voice as a needle under her nail struck her cheek and injected the memory-clouding drug. Andramica would make sure her knees landed on either side of the agent as not to squash her under the android’s large weight. And should everything gone fine until this moment on top of her, the android would gently blow her aphrodisiac at the red-haired agents nose, intentions obvious.

The blue-haired one wouldn’t be safe either, as the defensive system would slip its arms out of Andramica’s uniform just like it had before. While the android focused her own powers on the red-haired, the arms of the Defensive System would bash at the gun to make her drop it, attempt grabbing ahold of her legs and torso and if she opened her mouth one of their cock-like ends would shove itself intending to enter and silence her mouth and remind her of a familiar shape. While the red-haired agent would have the light from Andramica’s eyes to go from, her eyes were pointed the wrong direction for the blue-haired one to see anything with. It would only be a large black shadow which struck at her to restrain her. Andramica had scanners within her, so no loss of vision due to darkness would affect her.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm

"And what makes you so sure of that?" the red haired agent replied, growing irritated with this girl's attitude. The woman tried to help Mica to her feet only to find herself struggling to lift the petite girl's unnatural weight. "Ngh! Y-You're heavier than you look..." Both agents began to feel uneasy around this girl. Things were not adding up. But it was too late for both of them as the lights suddenly cut off and the doors locked.

"Mmph!" The red haired agent was too close to possibly escape Mica's attack. The smaller woman pounced on the agent, taking her to the floor as a hand tore the blaster from its holster on her hip. Swatting the weapon away, the woman was left unarmed as the hand remained sealed over her mouth. Her feet kicked but could not buck the heavy girl off of her. She felt something prick her cheek as her mind suddenly felt cloudy. A fine mist filled her senses, causing her blood to bubble and boil as heat rolled throughout her entire body. "Nngh!" She struggled as hard as she could. The agent swung her fist at Mica, colliding with the girl's jaw. The blow did not even make her flinch and pain lanced through the agent's hand. It felt like she just punched a metal wall.

The blue haired woman had a slightly longer moment to react. She drew out her blaster but could not see anything in the pitch black room. A tendril swatted her weapon away, leaving her defenseless as more tendrils suddenly wrapped around her legs and body. "N-No! Let g-mmph!" A tendril made the agent's mouth its new home. She tugged at the metal tendrils, lacking the strength to free herself. The red haired agent continued to desperately strike Mica with her bare fist. But her strikes grew weaker with each attempt. Her hand ached but that only made the pleasure she felt all the more apparent. She continued to breathe in the aphrodisics while the drug injected into her continued to cloud her thoughts.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Actually, Andramica had programmed codes on how to react to pain in order to appear more human. However, she had quite the endurance. As such, when the punch to her cheek came Andramica did in fact flinch a bit, but the damage was repaired almost as soon as the agent’s fist left her by the android’s micro-robots. Since pain wasn’t actually unpleasant to the black-haired robot, she let the girl punch her fill. Andramica used her defensive system’s arms to move the blue-haired one so she could see what happened to her ally, the red-haired one illuminated in the light of Andramica’s red eyes. When the struggle finally stopped, Andramica leaned down and kissed her, intruding her tongue into the agent’s mouth, but in actuality breathing out excess amounts of the aphrodisiac. It was a test, like always. How would a human body behave to sex when it had been completely overdosed to her aphrodisiac?

The android bent away from the agent that would be completely unable to move due to the mess her brain was in now. Andramica almost casually grabbed and ripped open her uniform to reveal her well-trained beautiful body and by now probably completely soaked vagina. The android stood up, looking down at the mess of an agent. “She has been completely filled with all the sexual toxins I possess. I wished to see what they could do in their maximum dose.” She had kept it just short of a lethal dosage. “She will most likely react quite favorably to even the slightest touch.” Saying that, Andramica lifted her foot and let her big-toe touch against her clit merely to inspect the result. As soon as whatever reaction she gave was over, it would be true that there was the complete other side of the spectrum that needed to be tested as well.

“You, however, Kayla Turriff…” Andramica turned her eyes away from the red-haired and directly at the blue-haired agent, allowing her red eyes to illuminate the metal wires forming tentacle-like tendrils keeping hold of her and sticking into her mouth in red light, while nothing else would be seen except the android’s eyes as she stared at the agent and inexplicably knew her name without it ever being said. Saying her name that she shouldn’t know was merely to frighten, the name was found in the database. “… I am going to let you feel absolutely everything completely without mental interference.” With that, the wires struck. With perfectly calculated precision only a computer could do three of them flew right past her on perfect angle to somehow rip open her uniform over her breasts, over her pussy and over her ass. Arms would then appear to circle around her breasts and let the cock-ends tease her nipples while two would touch against her two lower holes, both vibrating like vibrators as they merely pressed lightly against her holes with not enough force to go in but certainly enough to stimulate greatly. For added effect of her struggle, Andramica would release the agent’s legs without releasing her torso to allow her legs to fight a useless struggle to stop the vibrating tendrils against her genital and read end. All the while, Andramica would on the side continue prodding at different parts of the red-haired’s vagina with her foot.

Andramica would have her sensors primed to identify any and all activity outside the door just in case she needed to hurry to clean up. Her signals weren't stopped by physical objects after all, although they had a particular range.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:43 am

The agent's eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as the android kissed her. The drug flooded her system, setting every nerve in her body on fire. Her uniform and undergarments were torn away. Juices flowed freely from the woman's quivering vagina. The red head's mouth hung open as she let out a blissful wail. Mica's toe pressed against her swollen clitoris, sending jolts of complete rapture straight up into the woman's core. Her hips twitched violently as drool dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. Tears trickled down her cheeks as her body glistened with sweat. The very air around her tickled her senses. She could feel every drop of sweat, tears, and sexual nectar run along her bare skin. Every drop may as well been a finger stroking along her inner thighs as the woman writhed there on the floor.

Kayla was not spared from this moment either as tendrils struck across her body like whips. She let out muffled squeals as her uniform was ripped open, revealing her well developed curves. She squirmed in Mica's grasp. Her nipples gradually hardened as every squeeze sent tingling heat through those luscious melons. The metallic tips sent light jolts of pleasure with each flick across the hardened nubs. But, that was only the start of the insanity.

Twin metal cocks pressed against her ass and sex before suddenly humming to life. They were not even inside her but the vibrations rippled right into her tight passage."Mph! Mph!" Kayla's eyes widen as she struggled harder. But, she was nothing but an insect trapped in a web. The tendrils did not give at all as they continued to hold and squeeze her. The vibrators remained zeroed in on her ass and pussy constantly stimulating the woman from the inside out with those endless vibrations. Meanwhile, the agent's partner was rocking her hips slowly against Mica's toe. Already lost in pleasure, her hips bucked wantonly in hopes to finally reach bliss. She was so close that she could just cry from the tension welling up inside her heated form.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am

The arms holding the blue-haired Kayla kept her in place as the vibrating cock-ends of the metal wires pressed periodically with more force, the one on the back starting to shoot out an excess amount of fake cum to use as lubrication while the front one soon wouldn’t need any lubrication. The tendrils around her breasts continued their merry massage with their tips almost feeling like they were trying to penetrate her nipples as they were rubbing at them. However, soon enough she would be penetrated. The two steadily vibrating cock-ends at her holes would steadily force their way into her, the one at her pussy sending whatever sexual fluids arisen flying anywhere and the one vibrating into her ass spilling semen as lubrication before even starting the sex. Soon enough, they would have penetrated into the poor defenseless and completely aware woman as the two heads started moving back and forth in steady unison within her, steadily increasing their pace with what Andramica’s calculation could determine that she could handle as those red eyes watched Kayla being fucked excessively by her Defensive System while the one in her mouth remained where it was.

Andramica let the blue-haired agent get continuously penetrated in the background as she let her red eyes trail down to examine the red-haired one pressing herself at the android’s toe. The woman the database called Stella Schuler (if I named one I’d have to name the other…) was already completely lost to reason. To examine what would happen, Andramica removed her toe from the woman’s burning body, leaving the excessively drugged body on the floor without any stimulation from outside. The android merely watched what desperate measure the agent might take, or not due to exhaustion and mental damage. She merely watched Stella on the floor for a bit while Kayla was being fucked even harder in the background. After about half a minute, Andramica would retract her foot and replace toe-parts with a penis (strange functions built into her) and then thoroughly shove the cock mounted on her foot as deep into the red-haired agent’s vagina as she could, with full force. Andramica would then proceed to look towards where Kayla was being treated to vibrating cocks shoved deeper and deeper into her vagina and ass while rapidly rocking her foot back and forth violently ravaging Stella’s inner love tunnel and probably causing her to have multiple orgasms in rapid flow…

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:25 am

Kayla let forth muffled squeals as the cock in her mouth kept her sounds to a minimum. No alarms were going off. No one was banging at the door. The ship was unaware that the monster had claimed another two victims.

Both the vibrating metal rods pushed into the agent's body. Her eyes went wide as she felt both her tight passages spread open. Her insides clung to the cold unfeeling members as they sent vibrations directly into the soft pink flesh. Both the members sawed against one another with only a thin barrier of flesh between them. They hummed together, multiplying the vibrations inside the woman's body. Her hips bucked wildly as her legs kicked empty air. But there was no getting the tendrils out of her body. All her struggles did was cause her insides to grind against the constantly thrusting cocks.

Stella did not even think when the toe pulled away from her body. Her hands immediately went between her thighs and continued the work the big toe started. Her other hand went to her breast, squeezing and groping madly as the pleasure bubbled and boiled inside her. It did not take long for her cries to echo off the walls of Mica's quarters. Juices squirt from Stella's climaxing body though only one release was hardly enough to douse the flames the drugs have put into her.

Stella's blissfilled scream sent Kayla shuddering. The momentary distraction was enough to send her body shuddering as well. Juices sprayed around Mica's thrusting tendril as the other helpless agent proceeded to climax from the androids erotic actions. Kayla's squeals joined Stella's screams as the two agents climaxed together. Stella came a second time upon Mica's new cock plunging into her body which was soon followed by a third and a forth orgasm in quick succession. Kayla was not fairing much better even without the drugs plaguing her system. She was no longer in control of her body as the twin cocks drilled in and out of her aching holes. Her body shuddered in the air, twitching violently in her bonds as another orgasm was ripped from her soul. Tears ran down her cheeks as she made muffled sobs and groans of pleasure. The two agents were doomed to be this creature's playthings until their bodies were completely exhausted like the previous agent.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 am

Andramica looked on silently as the automatic vibrating cocks mounted on tendrils buried themselves deep into Kayla’s holes over and over, causing the blue-haired agent to climax twice. Meanwhile, to an onlooker it would look almost like Andramica paid absolutely no mind to the red-haired Stella on the floor who found herself repeatedly penetrated by the phallus which Andramica had replaced her own toes with rocked back and forth within the agent’s soaked and multiply orgasming vagina. The constant abuse against both agents would continue for a while, the android checking their tolerance for abuse with constant stimulation of penises thrusting back and forth within the two agents. When she finally decided that this was enough, Kayla would feel the vibrating cocks within her press deep within her to splash in their fake sperm into womb and rectum, while Stella would only feel the foot-penis spurt greater amounts into her over-pleasured vagina.

Deciding to be done with them, Andramica would pull out the tendrils out and release Kayla while pulling the foot-cock out of Stella and revert her foot to its normal state. Both agents should be quite dazed, perhaps even unconscious at this stage depending on their endurance. The android would then pick up Stella, walk over to Kayla and have the blue-haired agent lay back on her back while Andramica placed the red-haired agent on top while giving Kayla a small dose of the memory-fogging liquid so she neither would be able to tell who had raped her this time around. Andramica would turn on the lights and unlock the door, sensors still checking if there was anybody outside it anywhere close to heading in. The black-haired girl left the two agents on top of each other, their holes filled, to do whatever they wanted if they were still anywhere near conscious after that. Of course, the memory-clouding drug would make acting against her difficult even if they were, so it would be simply data to be recovered what they did after that.

Andramica went over to the door. She used her scanners to check outside the door. Whichever happened first. Either she’d get an opportunity to sneak out undetected, or someone would show up to enter and check on the situation. Now, it was the agent’s call what would happen next. Not that they had any idea about that, however.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Both women were left groaning as hot fake spunk filled their wombs and one agent's case, her abused ass. Kayla's orgasms were coming much quicker as the fucking continue while Stella's were practically one after the other like a machine gun. The over drugged agent would succumb first, blacking out entirely. Kayla continued to shudder in Andramica's grasp, her sobs long since becoming nothing but helpless groans. Stella's body continued to twitch and shudder even as the foot was removed from her. Fake cum oozed from her cunt while more dribbled lightly down Kayla's inner thighs.

Kayla stirred weakly in Mica's grasp. She was barely concious but hardly coherent at this point. She was layed out on the floor with her partner pressed up on top of her. Their nude forms provided each other warmth as the whimpered and groaned together. Eventually, Kayla would fall unconcious as she breathed in the strange memory drug. Both were out of commission just like the councilor. It was unlikely they would recover anytime soon.

Andramica sensed beyond the door a patrol. They were no doubt searching for the cause of this incident. They kept moving along with their search. Thankfully, they did not check this room or else things would have grown slightly more complicated. They most likely knew there were guards recently assigned there and the two agents had already reported in before Mica attacked them. It was unlikely any further coms checks would be made as they would no doubt allow Mica to try and rest in her new quarters.

Once the patrol passed, the hall was clear. Scanning further would reveal agents tending to the raped in the med bay. Several agents were searching sections of the ship while others continued their work in engineering and other primary systems. The most occupied area was the bridge with the captain and her crew along with security there. Andramica seemed to have a bit of freedom for the moment until she attracts anymore attention to herself or the agents wake up and realize she has gone missing.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:37 am

Knowing that the women she had left behind in here would not remember anything of how they were raped whenever they woke up due to the drug, there was no risk in simply leaving them behind. Quickly running an algorithm within her mind to decide how to strike next, the android decided to strike where it would disrupt them the most. Andramica would abuse her abilities and connection to the central system onboard to take out the bridge. Given the many wires which combines formed her Defensive System, the chances of success were acceptable for the progression of the invasion. So, as soon as the corridor was free, Andramica took the chance and slipped out.

She’d avoid encountering any other agents on the way towards the bridge. This using any pathways to the sides which were available. Of course, if being caught was unavoidable, she simply needed to silence the one who caught her, which was hardly any bother at all. For now, the uniform-clad android was simply seeking towards the door to the bridge, and the next task would simply be to use the scanners to identify the exact number of people which were in there and if there were any guards outside the door which had to be dealt with beforehand, or if she simply could approach the door…

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am

It was simple enough to naviage the corridors of the ship. Andramica could easily unlock any nearby room and enter it if a patrol came her way as the android made her way towards the bridge. Any lone agent was easy prey to subdue and gas before leaving them in a random room along the way. The bridge had two agents on watch outside. The captain along with about five other agents were inside, running scans while continuing their course back to base. That was a total of eight agents to deal with. Not surprising as the bridge was the most important place on the ship as far as rank and personnel.

Mica detected another agent approaching though. It was Agent Losev, the one who 'saved' her from the slave ship. She left the ship councilor with the medic and was returning to the bridge to give her report nad provide any additional assistance that may be needed. No one knew that Andramica was nearby or that the two agents that were supposed to watch her were now in a blissful slumber. Would she strike the guards now or stop Alexandra first? Her presence would bring their numbers to nine in total and the russian agent seemed to be wearing a different suit underneathe her labcoat.

Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:37 am

... A few connections within Mica’s mind changed their routings for a moment. She decided to allow Alexandra to conclude her mission inside the bridge, hiding herself inside a break area on the side which opening was out of sight for the guards in front of the bridge. Of course, there were two agents in there that were resting from the encounter with the aliens earlier, but Andramica made short work of them and soon they were naked and bound by a multitude of wires as their bodies and pussies were spewed full of fake sperm and memory drugs. Andramica only paid them minimal attention, she would get the data she desired anyway.

While Alexandra was inside the bridge, Andramica ambushed any patrolling agents walking outside the room she was occupying. A supercomputer in a mechanical body, she was able to move with such precision that the agents would be silenced before they had any idea what was going on, and that time-period was short considering the experience and level of readiness these agents had currently. Soon enough, they would be naked and writhing in orgasms penetrated by multiple appendages in their fuckable holes, Andramica standing motionless by the opening waiting for the next patrol until Alexandra had finished her task in there while her scanners watched and collected data as her catches drifted away from consciousness and had their insides and outsides colored white from the liquids spewed into and onto them…

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:39 pm

The petite woman the ADD rescued easily overpowered the two agents in a nearby room. The brought the casualty count up to five as both women could only whimper and shudder in their bonds as juices and cum ran down their widely spread thighs. As Alexandra gave her report, Mica decided to thin their numbers further by attacking a nearby patrol of three agents. The door hissed open and the agents only had time to turn their heads to see the small woman attack them with a swarm of wires. Their weapons were knocked away and pulled back into the room along with the three kicking and struggling agents. They could only let out muffled squeals as the three saw what happened to the previous two agents and experience much the same. With Mica's computer like precision, it was so simple finding all the right places to pleasure and stimulate. Soon, all three were shuddering as juices squirt from their cumming forms.

As the three women sagged in their bonds, blacking out entirely, Alexandra finished her report and left the bridge. The russian agent could not help but feel a bit uneasy. The halls seemed too quiet as she walked them. Then again, she could just be concerned about the creature that had apparently infiltrated their ship. It could not have been those bloated aliens from the slave ship. Those creatures could barely function without popping as is. Could the monster had been hiding on the ship and came in during the attack? What was its plan in all this? Was it trying to take over the ship? Little did she know that the 'monster' had already claimed more victims as the casualities have now reached eight. Nearly a third of the crew was disabled and when crew members fail to arrive for their shift or report in, it may be too late.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 pm

It was time to gauge the reaction of this one particular agent. This would be an examination to see what conclusion she was able to arrive at. ...

Mica was standing in the middle of the corridor as Alexandra came walking all of a sudden. Her eyes were staring emotionlessly down into the floor, her muscles relaxed as someone who had given up. Andramica had slipped out of the place where she had raped those three, and left the door open so that she would be able to see the neutralized agents inside when she came close enough. Hearing the ADD agent approach, Mica would lift a hand.

"C-can you hold me...?" She asked, her body shivering slightly where she was standing in the uniform which she had earlier been given, as if frightened. All with programming, of course. There was a bit of exhaustion in the tone. "I-it is raping... anyone who gets near me... But still... I want to be held... Could you hold me... before you get raped as well...?" Mica turned her tired eyes to look at Alexandra for a moment.

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next