View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Point Of No Return (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Point Of No Return (for Minerva)
Four pairs of eyes lingered upon the enthusiastic minx in their midst and witnessed every onrush of desire that washed over her features, mirrored in the half lidded gemstones of pure radiance and want her glazed over eyes had become. "Heh heh .. She's nothing more than a cock sucking human cum dump. We should ask the Captain to make her our personal comfort officer. I'm sure she'll be begging for the chance to serve us daily."

A self absorbed chuckle ran through the group of brutes that held Minerva captive with their seductively virile male endowments and dominance. She was nothing more than a plaything to them and the brainwashed agent loved every moment of sucking them, jerking them off, all the while forced to endure these thick fingers that pistoned into her core with relentless abandon.

She stepped up the pace considering how close they were and her own pleasure yearning pussy had been inflamed with the newfound friction of another inserted digit, rushing over her insides with the same blessed friction Minerva bestowed unto them. A hand reached out to the back of her head, foisting more treasured cock flesh into her throat as the leader of the assembly grunted in profound approval. "Ungh! Eager to drink my cum, are you? Uhhnn .. What a degenerate pervert you are .."

He released her shortly after once Minerva took over, forced to consume every single inch he possessed as his mighty hips pounded her face into submission and his heavy balls slapped into her chin and throat all the same, tainting her with his aroma and sweat as a rippling sensation of pleasure tore through him. She felt how his hot rod expanded with an influx of semen, bubbling up from the base of his taut testes all the way to the crest of his manhood.

"Argh! I'm cumming on your face, whore! Ahhh!" Another announced his imminent release as their orgasm had been triggered at the same time as her own. Hot molten semen gushed into her hungry maw while blessed torrents of thick and sticky sperm splashed onto her face in copious strings, flinging onto her blissed out features in explosive eruptions. They came hard, plastering beautifully creamy skin with their own pungent spunk, the substance of her dreams nevertheless as the collar infused her with a love for every sliver of seed that coated her skin and flowed into her stomach.

A good half minute passed before her generous captor ceased to offer up more of his release, letting the flow grind to a halt as he and his men shuddered in ecstasy. The fourth finally slowed in his motions, letting his thumb gently swirl over her clit as they all recovered.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Minerva continued her efforts as she looked upon three of the four male aliens with half lidded eyes as she continued to try the draw their essence out of them. Their expressions on their face showed they were close…ever so close. They seemed interested in making her part of their daily work. To the redhead it sounded perfect to her. The collar around her neck felt really warm as it continued its efforts to keep her wanting more.

The creatures gave a chuckle as they continued to be pleasured by the seductive redhead continued to move every part of her body to pleasure them. Even as she did so she let out muffled moans as she felt thick fingers thrusting into her relentlessly. She never give a moment rest as the pleasure built up inside her body.

Soon their little session was reaching its crescendo as the aliens begin to drive her over the edge. Another digit pushed into her tight folds, forcing a long muffled moan from the beautiful red head. A hand reached behind her head and forced further towards the leader. His massive girth pushed to the deep into her mouth and her throat. The redhead could feel herself be driven to the moment of pure bliss.

As Minerva began to work even fast, the leader let go of the redhead as she felt his massive balls and hips slam into her face and chin. She would normally be absolutely humiliated by the sensation of it all but the warm collar around simply encouraged her to want more. Even now she could smell the reward soon approach from his loins it would complete her day she simply knew it as she was soon on the cusp of ecstasy.

The leader let out a loud cry as he soon was driven into an intense orgasm. The young woman’s muffled scream also joined them as they came hard. Almost at once she could feel torrents of thick hot release as they sprayed her body. Only the leader was able to fill her stomach as his release went down her throat too fast and too thick to do anything but accepted. Even though in her blissed out state she would have not done anything else. He finally pulled back spraying more of his release all over face insuring that it matched what the rest of her body looked covered in their efforts.

Only after a long half minute did it finally passed at once her body easied back from the pure bliss it had felt. The only thing that was happening was a thumb moving over her special pearl to keep the redhead excited.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:59 am

She tasted and breathed these magnificent male specimen with every waking moment, lungfuls of semen saturated air and the sticky goodness ladened spunk upon her tongue truly the sole fulfillment Minerva sought to cherish in life. Swirling around the engorged pearl of her clit, Minerva would have a hard time coming down from her own blessed high, eager to have more in spite of the fact that her body was covered in the essence of their loins and the agent already treasured an entire stomach full of their seed.

They seemed ravenous in their thirst to partake of her in more ways that they already had, slowly but surely pulling Minerva off the ground in preparation for what was to come next, but in the same instant the door to their quarters swished open, revealing another feminine frame standing in the doorway. It was an azure specimen, equally voluptuous if not more so than the red head herself, a slender albeit prehensile tail swaying behind her as the scene currently unfolding before her hardly discouraged the newcomer.

Instead of pouncing her, too, however, everyone ceased their activities, virtually freezing on the spot although their raging erections more than portrayed how eager they had been to continue. Whether out of fear of repercussions or mere hesitation, they had not yet taken the agent wholly.

"You've had enough fun with Minerva for now." She spoke sternly, each of her eight tentacular limbs twitching as if ready to engage them if necessary, not that anyone would actually think that the female alien could overpower them all by herself. The men seemed to share that sentiment and did not obey straight away, but Ania held a higher position than them and wasn't afraid to play her cards just right. "By that I meant to say, you're supposed to leave the two of us alone. Have Sterling know that I asked her to satisfy you fully in Minerva's stead. If she doesn't cut it, I'll have this one brought to you and the remainder of the crew in the evening."

It was enough for them to drop Minerva to the ground once more, dressing up as much as they could with their engorged members getting in the way before venturing into the hallway outside. Taking orders from a woman wasn't their strong suit by the looks of it, but the lavender hued creature had sent them away regardless. She smirked once they found themselves alone, a tendril dipping beneath her cum stained chin. "You look an absolute mess, Agent Rocha."

Agent Rocha. Memories came flooding back to the subdued agents whose collar returned her former personality at a moment's notice, the same one Minerva had the very moment she'd arrived on the sleek frigate. They happened to be the key words to her freedom and imprisonment, her occupation and last name combined to humiliate her even further.

Now Minerva knelt before her captor, once more having regained her free will, but at the same time the marvelous woman had been covered in cum, had serviced these vile men for their release and had given herself freely unto the Captain of the ship. She would soon realize that at any moment in time, Minerva could be turned into nothing but a shameless whore again. "I hope your erotic adventures throughout the morning haven't exhausted you too much. You'll provide the crew with further entertainment soon enough, but for now I'll allow you a short moment of respite from all that trouble."

Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:12 pm

For the redhead she could herself caught up in intense orgasm. All throughout her special pearl was continued to be teased to keep Minerva in that moment of pure bliss. She continued to make a muffled cry as she was covered in the aliens hot release even as the leader continued to dump his huge load down her throat until he could not do any longer. It was only then that he took a moment to prepare for the next step.

The redhead let out a soft moan as she felt her nubile body being pulled off the ground. Whatever had planned, they were not going to allow Minerva a moment’s rest as they prepared for something more ravenous. It was then that a door swished open, all participating looked at the new person entering the quarters. The woman was azure in skin tone, her curvy body very obvious in the light coming from the hallway into the quarters. A single tail began to sway as the newcomer was observing what had happened.

The aliens simply froze in place as they looked on the newcomer. Minerva would have thought they would have pulled her in so they would not all have to share one female. However, the azure woman seemed to be a person to reckon with.

The new woman explained that they had enough. The woman had eight tentacles twitching and taking up position. Minerva, the simple wife of the captain, had no idea but she recognized when someone was in the attack posture. The blue alien may not be strong enough to take on all four of these aliens, but she would definitely hurt a few of them. It was then that the newcomer explained that if the aliens wanted to have some fun they should go find the other human onboard, Miss Sterling. At least until she was exhausted. Only then would Minerva take over the duties of servicing the crew.

Minerva let out a gasp as she found herself being dropped to the ground. The alien men had seemed to be content with the answer and got dressed as they could head out of the quarters. They gave the female alien some stern looks but decided spending time with this Sterling would be enough for now. As Minerva looked on a tentacle came up under the redhead’s chin and turned towards the azure woman.

It was then the words Agent Rocha was spoken. As it echoed in her head, Minerva grabbed her head with one hand almost burying her palm into one of her eyes. The agent felt an intense pressure, as memories began to flood into her head. The simple housewife began to fade away as the agent of the Directorate soon returned.

Minerva found herself kneeling in front her captor. The redhead began to realized that she was covered in the hot release of the aliens onboard this ship, memories of the everything that happened on board the ship were still fresh in her mind. The agent did not know what was worse, remembering the way she was used or how much she enjoyed being used while on board the ship. Almost at once her hands clenched in anger. Minerva looked up at her azure captor, What in the hell did you do to me?

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:56 am

Instead of restraining the gorgeous red head, Ania allowed her to kneel on the floor and let that anger build, but it certainly would not help her situation any to waste an opportunity to talk when they had abused Minerva in ways no other creature in the universe ever had. In the end Minerva became a fully reprogrammed woman, bound to accept each and every infused sliver of memory until her every action had been determined by the mindset someone else bestowed unto the lovely operative. She thought clearly for the first time since meeting up with her draconic fiancé and drawing upon rash actions might just doom her yet again.

Ania approached without hinderance or fear, even laying one of her eight tentacles on top of her head in some sort of patting motion as one would do unto an obedient pet sometimes.

"I haven't done anything to you, not yet." She smiled in blatant amusement, playing with the agent's already humiliated mind and patience after suffering through all night and morning as someone else's diligent cum dumpster. "If you mean what has happened to you, however, well .. I do have an answer for you, but I trust you can already tell what exactly happened to that pretty body of yours. You probably won't like any of it, but it happened exactly as you envision it right now."

Any memory Minerva sought to extract from last night came flooding back to her inner eye, but the amazon beauty was not yet done as that tendril slipped off her scalp and deliberately spread some warm semen across her cheek and collar. "The collar around your neck is quite a technological marvel .. We've taken your old personality and exchanged it for one of our own creation in the blink of an eye. You seemed to like the time with your husband and whatever these men were to you just now, so it must have worked quite well .."

Azure eyes flickered back down to her cum coated form, then back up to her own spunk stricken visage. "But why am I telling you this, you may wonder .. Yes, how curious of me, is it not? Perhaps it is because you're never leaving .. or that we might intend to make the change permanent .." She smirked. "I only have to say a word and your current personality will fade in favor of the Captain's wife we have designed in our laboraties, but that wouldn't exactly be fair to your sister, now would it?"

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Ania simply stood over the redhead, letting her sit there the kneeling position. She was not happy with being such a positon of the helplessness. She could not anything at the moment of how she had gotten here. She would have to wait until the alien explained how Minerva found herself wearing this outfit while being covered in the hot release of alien spunk. It was humiliating enough, but the agent was afraid it was a lot worse.

The blue skinned alien showed absolutely no fear of the redhead, seeming quite comfortable. Ania approached without hinderance or fear, even laying one of her eight tentacles on top of her head in some sort of patting motion as one would do unto an obedient pet sometimes. The blue female began to explain that she was not involved, there was plenty that happened to confirm the agent’s worse fears.

Almost at once as the word envision escaped Ania’s lips, a wave of memories came bursting through Minerva’s mind. The redhead could instantly remember the night she had spent with the captain and how much she wanted the captain and his hot release to fill her body. It shocked the agent that her willpower could so easily be circumvented. The final proof was when a tentacle moved down from her head and spread some of the still warm seed from her latest encounter across her cheek and collar, to remove all doubt it was not just some sort of horrible nightmare.

The alien looked up and down Minerva’s spunk covered body with the Ania’s azure eyes. She explained that the attractive redhead would never be leaving the ship as she would forever kept as a wife of the captain. The agent anger rose even more at the thought, it was however the mention of one person that drove the agent to action. The redhead jumped to her feet as the mention of Ishtar, You leave my sister out of this!!!

Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:41 pm

In the same instant Minerva jumped to her feet, the hot blooded woman found herself confronted with open hostility. A sole flicker of blue flesh whipped through the air and collided with her ribcage whilst another buried itself in her stomach with force, sending their victim tumbling to the floor. She was fortunate that Ania required her in a state of coherence lest the agent might find that those speaking up against her would not be treated with such generosity.

"Down on your knees, Minerva. You should know your place by now." She scoffed, then smirked in that smug fashion of hers, smearing more of that warm splooge directly onto her lips for emphasis of that notion. "I will speak of your sister whenever I want .. and I will take her whenever I please for I, too, can visit her in that fascinating school you seem so eager to get her out of."

Suddenly her touch recoiled and abandoned Minerva for the moment while Ania paced about the dazed red head in a calm and collected manner. "If you truly seek to save her, you'd be wise to save your anger for somebody else. Her time on Shokushu is finite. I have a great deal of interest in claiming her for myself and unless your situation improves, you'll be here that day rather than out there to stop me, still sucking your beloved husband's cock. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life acting like a whore on command?"

It was the future as portrayed by the one holding her captive. Ania considered a dangerous play, but figured that a few more slavers hunting her in exchange for what the huntress had in mind would be well worth the risk. "Think of all the other operatives of yours we could use this technology on, just like poor Sterling. We could infiltrate your petty organisation and you would not be able to tell your superiors any of it. Of course, unlike my fellow business associates I'm less inclined to imprison you aboard this horrid ship forever .."

She paused and let that thought sink in, wondering how Minerva was taken to such an offer, especially after being struck down. "If you would be willing to make certain arrangements, that is. It is entirely your choice if you want to be a slut for eternity or swallow your pride and strike a deal with yours truly .."

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:08 pm

Minerva raced up to her feet, her rage boiling over into swift action by the red headed agent. However as fast as Minerva moved, Ania moved that much clear. A blue blur appeared between the agent as the alien before Minerva let out a loud gasp. A tentacle had slammed into her ribcage literally knocking the air out of the young woman. Before she could even react, a second tentacle hit her with enough force that it sent Minerva tumbling to the floor.

Ania ordered Minerva to her knees before a tentacle wrapped around the agent’s neck. Another moved to put more alien release across her lips to show how truly helpless the redhead was even as an agent. Ania explained that she was going to do whatever she wanted to do with Ishtar regardless of what Minerva said.

Without warning the tentacles withdrew from the redhead, giving a moment for Minerva to collect herself as best she could. Ania began to use the most devious of methods on the redhead, logic. She explained that unless Minerva did something the redhead would be forever trapped on this ship, doing whatever the collar commanded her to do. Sometimes it would be with the ship captain other times it would be with the crew. And each time the collar around her neck would ensure that the redheaded beauty would never be able to resist.

The dark blue alien had explained that it would this was a terrible weapon to used against the Directorate. Already it had been used to secure Sterling and herself, and such technology could be easily used on other operatives. It would allow anyone with this mind control technology to easily infiltrate the Directorate from the way in. Still, Ania seemed to suggest that she did not what this to be Minerva’s fate. At least not on this ship at any rate.

Minerva was asked if she wanted to make a deal. It was one of the last things wanted to do, but Minerva knew she had to somehow needed to rescue Major Sterling, What is it that you are proposing?

Sun May 03, 2015 1:05 am

Some things were better left unspoken, but there was not a single shred of doubt that the exotic lavender hued woman harbored quite a few ulterior motives for what other reason would she have to betray her employers to such an extent? She came forward once more, patting Minerva on the cum stricken expanse of her forehead whilst setting out to explain the scenario within her mind. “I’m willing to help you out of your misery and free you from that vile collar of yours before tending to Sterling in the same manner. You two will regain your freedom and I’ll help you escape when the time comes.”

“In addition you might be able to wipe every available ounce of data regarding the collars if you play it smart, perhaps even imprison or slay the scientists responsible for creating them as to prevent such devices from being constructed again anytime soon. In the meantime I’ll ensure the remaining prototypes won’t be found by anyone else lest your efforts were truly in vain and we wouldn’t want that, now would we?”

She smirked. “We’ll be setting down on a planet quite soon which is when the whole operation will go underway. If you don’t screw up, you’ll be able to hijack one of the slaver ships.”

“In exchange ..” In essence Ania could have asked for anything and Minerva would have little choice but to agree unless her life was supposed to consist of little more than servitude day in, day out, warped and twisted into a cum guzzling whore whose memory had been altered to the point Ishtar no longer existed. She would be too busy pleasing everyone to think clearly for whichever duration her life was meant to last aboard this vessel. Ania, however, offered a great deal and her fellow comrade would be able to escape, too, but the price had been all the same.

“You owe me your life, your freedom. As such you’ll give yourself to me whenever I please. Whenever I contact you, you’ll be prepared to provide me with sexual favors, no matter where you are or what you’re doing. Your sister’s amazing at giving head, I trust you’ll do just as well.” She teased, knowing fully well that the gorgeous red head might retort, but in the end found herself absolutely helpless.

Her life belonged to the azure female before her and hardly anyone aboard seemed too keen on freeing neither Lenore nor Minerva. She was their only shot and eventually hoped to sample her first Shokushu victim’s sister. “This contract is imperative to your freedom. Break it and I will see to it that your sweet Ishtar sees a great deal of me before graduating .. Do you accept my proposition?”

Sat May 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Minerva listened intently, it seemed that the lavender hued alien was willing to betray the others for some reason though the reason was not immediately apparent. Neither would be Minerva’s or Major Sterling’s release. Until the time was right, the two women would still have to were the collars that kept them as slaves on the vessel. The alien once more moved forward to the to pet the poor agent on her head. As the hand moved across Minerva’s forehead, she was reminded once more of her recent session of the crewmen and how helpless she was to resist the vile commands of the collar that was wrapped around her neck.

Ania quickly explained that if things went particularly well, Minerva would be able to wipe out any data that was collected involving the collars. Even better she would get the opportunity to imprision the scientists involved. That would set back any plans to mass produce these collars by quite a bit. The lavender alien would even destroy any prototypes that were not used on the pair of lovely agents on board the ship.

The azure female explained that they would be on a planet soon which would be the opportunity for Minerva to strike.

It was then that Ania began to explain what she wanted in exchange for the lovely redhead’s freedom. Minerva bit her lip and silently cursed as she looked at the lavender alien standing above her. The alien woman held all the cards in this situation. If Minerva did not agree that to her demands, she return to be a mindless servant on the vessel. The agent would do nothing but be the perfect play toy for the crew on this ship for the remainder of her life. She would never be able to see poor Ishtar ever again.

It was then that azure gave the full details of her bargain. Minerva eyes could barely hide the surprise at being asked to provide sexual favors at any time of the alien woman’s choosing. However Ania’s comment about the Ishtar’s own prowess in the bedroom made Minerva’s fist clench reflexively. Do not bring up Ishtar in that manner again!! The redhead spoke through angered expression.

Ania went on to explain that Ishtar’s own experiences would be determined by Minerva’s actions. If she did not agree or broke the contract later, then the azure alien would make sure that Ishtar would see her on a regular bases before the young student finally graduated from Shokushu. Minerva head drooped as she had little choice, Fine….I will accept your conditions.

Sun May 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Silently contemplating whether slapping Minerva was a sensible thought or not, Ania figured that it’d be a waste of time to train the precious red head aboard this vessel rather than exploit her to the fullest once they had more time for themselves. “Good.” Instead Ania patted her on the head like the good pet she was, smiling all the while. “You’re a bright girl, Minerva. It should help you on your way out of this mess.”

Unbeknownst to Minerva, there was no need to know anything about the agent herself safe for her appearance and name. Somehow Ania neglected looking her up sooner, especially after toying with Ishtar to such an extent, but that was about to change. She had someone capable of looking into the ADD database and extract whichever information would be required to contact Minerva whenever, wherever Ania desired which should come in handy for any future encounters on the basis of their recently established verbal contract.

She recoiled her touch then, visibly ogling Minerva with lust burning through her eyes. “You should know who you’re dealing with before we proceed. My name is Ania, little one.” She smiled deviously. “Mark it down, for you’ll be hearing of me a lot when this is all over. But for now ..”

Suddenly her barrage of tentacles reached out behind herself and casually undid the braid holding together those shiny black locks whereas their brethren slowly but surely unfastened the leather straps holding the suit of her skintight armor together. She performed for Minerva, teasing her with a deliberate slowness for what was to come had been fairly obvious to the sexually abused agent. Her body swayed from side to side with practiced ease, erotically swinging to an unheard beat in belly dancer fashion as the topmost portion of her armor began to fell away.

If Minerva would have expected to serve female company, the beautiful albeit semen stricken red head would soon find that her newfound ally possessed the full package in terms of considerable male endowments. She peeled her armor off picture perfect azure skin, beyond the swell of her large, delectably soft breasts, followed by the smooth expanse of her midriff, showing off a refined layer of toned muscles underneath. Any further and Minerva spotted that imposing bulge once that azure phallus bounced free from confinement, visibly throbbing for the kneeling agent whose nude body enticed Ania beyond belief. She lowered one of her tendrils to graze over the length of her shaft, skimming over the swollen orbs of her virile testes before kicking her flexible suit of armor aside, leaving the aroused hermaphrodite completely exposed.

“I believe we should seal our arrangement with a kiss .. I wish to know if you’re a woman of your word as much as I.” Azure eyes dipped to her own manhood, then back to Minerva as if implying what needed to be done next. She had yet to confirm that their arrangement held any sort of weight to the woman before her and since they struck the deal already, Ania sought to enjoy the precursor of what was to come once the two humans had been set free right here and now.

Thu May 21, 2015 3:14 pm

For a moment the alien female looked down out at the poor redhead with a somewhat sour look on her face. It was as if she was trying to figure out what to with the young woman or how to correct Minerva. However instead the blue skinned female soon began to pet Minerva on the head like she was some sort of pet, praising the redhead on her decision to accept Ania’s offer in exchange for getting this awful collar off.

The hand pulled away from the redhead, as the alien female looked upon the poor agent with lust filled eyes as she looked up and down Minerva’s nude body. The alien woman smiled deviously as she introduced herself as Ania.

Tentacles began to reach out from behind the azure alien as the moved up and around her well-toned body. Some reached up and began to undo the braid that was holding back her black locks, allowing them to drop freely. Other tentacles began to unfastened the leather straps that kept the tight body armor wrapped around the alien’s body. Minerva blushed a bit, somewhat surprised that the woman in front of her beginning to erotically swaying her body. Slowly the top most portion of the armor began to fall away revealing more of the alien woman.

More and more of the armor began to peel away revealing more of Ania’s azure colored skin. The first that Minerva was the swell of two massive yet soft breasts whose size were quite obvious even with the body armor on. Further down Ania’s midriff soon was on display, the smooth skin had a refined lay of muscles which were tone and taut. However, Minerva soon was in for a big surprise as the armor dropped to an imposing bulge. Soon a large phallus bounced free of the armor, it clearly throbbing with anticipation of meeting the kneeling agent in front of it. A tentacle soon grazed over the long shaft, before it moved down to play with the swollen twin orbs hanging below the member. The tentacle flicked the last of the armor, allowing it drop to the ground so that the agent could see the hermaphrodite in all of her glory.

Y-you want to me to kiss you now. The agent watched as alien’s eyes dipped down to where she wanted the redhead to make the kiss. Minerva silently cursed as she was really did not have any choice if she was going to ensure that she and Sterling would escape. Slowly the redhead bent down to kiss the throbbing member that was only too eager to greet the naked redhead.

Mon May 25, 2015 9:36 pm

Once Minerva established contact with the throbbing phallus before her it pulsated strongly in evident excitement, having swollen to full prominence by now. She could practically feel the raw might of her manhood in the form of intense warmth and girth wash over her features for the heat emanating from that majestic shaft had been poised directly in front of her welcoming lips. However, Ania carefully seized the red haired operative by a shock of hair and held that kiss between slave and cock for a few more moments to come before finally peeling her away.

“More tongue.” She applied no pressure to the hold on those crimson locks, but rather ensured that her captive could neither turn away nor flee. “Seal your lips around me, take me long and deep.” A heavily sultry and seductive undertone graced the hermaphroditic huntress with every waking moment and seeing how Minerva had been covered in the semen of several virile men, giving her a terribly slutty appearance, Ania sought to have a paradisiacal slice of their agreement right then and there.

”You’ve done the same to the crew and the Captain. Surely you wouldn’t want to fail your prospective savior now, would you?” She was toying her precious servant for the moment, grasping fully well the degree of power she held over the subdued agent and cherishing every moment of it to the fullest. “If you want me to free you, I have to ensure that you’re capable and equally willing enough to please me. If you don’t .. Well .. Your sister might appeal to me more if you perform poorly.”

In truth Ania loved the more aggressive women, to have them glare at her before that thick cock destroyed their every sliver of pride and composure, enslaving them to their own carnal whims, but some semblance of eagerness was to be expected, even if feigned and nothing more. Besides, Ania had to make sure Minerva would be true to her word beyond a mere kiss to the engorged head of her male endowments. She was going to claim that mouth as her own personal cocksleeve right here, right now, at the same time preparing Minerva for any future favors the azure amazon sought to call in.

Thu May 28, 2015 2:53 am

Almost as soon as Minerva’s lips touched the massive phallus, Minerva could feel how eager Ania was at the moment. The huge phallus radiated heat as it pulsed in anticipation as it pressed against the redhead’s lips. Even as much as Minerva did not wanted to admit it, she was quite impressed by the massive girth that had pressed against her lips. Still as Minerva wanted to pull back, a hand grabbed a some of Minerva’s short red hear and made sure that held the kiss with pulsating member for at least a few minutes.

Ania then demanded more tongue to be applied. The hand continued to remained wrapped up in Minerva’s crimson locks ensuring that the agent could not turn her head away nor try to back off. The azure savior then demanded that the redhead take in the entire massive phallus, to wrap her lips around the mighy member. And the alien huntress was not going to take a not now for an answer today.

Ania continued to explain that the she was more than willing to do more with the crew and the captain of this vile ship, so surely that she would do the same for this savior. Minerva face show a bit of a frown, the collar had made the redhead woman give in. Worse was when she explained that if Minerva did do what she do to Ishtar if Minerva proved less than willing and boarded the would be savior.

A flash of anger appeared across her face as she could not phantom the azure alien taking her sister. The agent looked up with very hostile eyes. But in the end the crimson agent had no choice, she would have to do this if she was to even have a chance of saving her sister from this. Slowly Minerva guided her lips around the massive cock. Slowly she slid her head down the mighty member, taking in more and more of the hot pulsating phallus. As she did show her tongue explored the alien phallus a she attempted to at least play the part and teased the trembling member and keep Ania focused on herself.

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:12 am

She had to perform well or else her sister would become the object of the monster’s desire again. There was no arguing about that, no measure of defiance that could compel the aquamarine hermaphrodite to change her mind, just the prospect of pleasing her in exchange. Minerva had nowhere else to go and relied on their verbal contract. If even one less vile creature raped her beloved sister, surely such an extensive sacrifice would be worth it?

Arrangements between the two were already made and thus far Minerva couldn’t be sure about anything. She might have been played, to trust in a complete and utter stranger who happened to be responsible for her imprisonment in the first place, let alone her profound humiliation, but judging by her current appearance, plastered in the release of the crew and memories of the Captain last night, everything was better than not doing anything.

“Shall I let you in on a little secret of mine?” It resonated from above, the low and seductive voice of her captor whose throbbing length gradually vanished beyond her lips. She applied some pressure to the back of her head, encouraging Minerva to take the most she could manage without gagging on that thick phallus, but the agent herself dictated the pace for now. “I love the way you look at me, all fierce and wild. You must be quite a hidden treasure in the bedroom. Ah, but you better use such chaotic emotions to please me lest I change my mind.”

Tender groans resounded off the chamber walls once Minerva continued to service the azure amazon. She was obviously enjoying the attention and aside from Sterling and herself, no other women wandered about the Gensou. It might have been plain and simple desire or the fact that Sterling might frequent other crew members rather than herself, but Ania could not hide her rapidly escalating pleasure. “Uhhnn .. Y-You may use your hands to please me as well.” She hinted at the trickle of moisture flowing along her toned thighs, indicating that the woman before Minerva possessed both male and female endowments.

Her flower oozed the crystal clear evidence of her arousal and the petals bloomed under the influence of her welcoming mouth upon her rigid scepter. She groaned and shuddered whereas her pulsing ember served as the judge on Minerva’s sexual prowess. At the same time her own slender tail swished through the air like a pendulum, rocking back and forth from side to side similar to a pet whose enjoyment could no longer remain concealed.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next