View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Point Of No Return (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Point Of No Return (for Minerva)
The two reborn agents began to make their way through the ship. The major led her lieutenant through the maze of corridors that seemed to make up the frigate. The redhead was sure that she was they would have been completely lost if they did not have the map than Ania had given the pair. Just as the huntress said, there was almost no one still on the ship. The few the pair did stumble across were not very attentive so were easy enough to hide. The only trouble the two agents ran into was one group of workers and brutes. Minerva instantly recognized some in the group as the ones she had serviced a while ago. With little chance of escape, Lenore quickly pressed the pair against the wall in one of the darker corners. The redhead did not have much to say anything as she found herself pinned aganst the wall.

To two women could not move or make a sound, hoping that the heavy steps echoing through the corridor. The two found themselves pressed against each other, Lenore soft breasts pressing against hers. Both bodies were emanating a lot of heat through each other. Scanty clothing the pair were wearing did nothing to cool of the heat. It did nothing to reduce the sensation of Lenore’s firm breasts mashed up against the redhead either. Minerva struggled for to find back a moan, the hot breaths on her neck was getting the best of her.

Soon the group had passed by, their footsteps starting to fade away. In it an instant Lenore stepped back into the hallway and looked down at the group leaving the area. Minerva could not understand how Lenore could be so professional, was the redhead still dealing with the after effect of the collar? Lenore made a gesture like she had a gun on her hip and pointed down at the group leaving. She gestured there that the group was carrying two pistols. And she began moving after them. Minerva knew she had to follow and back up her superior. Minerva quickly join Lenore in quietly following the group as they snuck on them.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:59 am

Whether Lenore noticed anything about her carnal misery, Minerva couldn’t tell, but before long they were on the move. Her thighs rubbed together with every step, enhancing the heat within her lovely body whereas their current pace did its best to cool her skin with the air passing over it. Whatever the collar did to her before, some of its effect appeared to linger even now. She’d have to push through it for the time being as they were nearing the end of captivity.

When they next arrived in one of the massive cargo holds Minerva first started out in, they were presented with a multitude of suitable hiding spots. It looked to be quite cluttered with an endless sea of metal cargo boxes consisting of various sizes and other containers labeled in an alien tongue the agent couldn’t decipher. They were all cold and hard to the touch, unlike her own body which remained quite warm from an ever raging storm of lust. As Minerva knelt down on the cold metal floor, her body felt the relief of gaining a moment of clarity. In any case, once the men got to work and began to move the contents of the spacious hall toward the center in an orderly manner, they were probably going to be here for a while, including the armed brutes.

Sadly, waiting around wouldn’t get the two women anything and while their targets had no reason to expect company, they were the ones who had the weapons they needed. Lenore waved at her fellow agent and pointed at herself, then over her shoulder. She was going to head that way, trying to get a better angle. Minerva found herself alone shortly after, left to choose whether to remain where she was or attempt to look for a better position in case the brutes dropped their guard. Maybe they’d leave enough of an opening for the agent to move in for the weapons they carried.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:25 am

Keep it together, Minerva. Ahhh. The redhead whispered to herself hoping that Lenore did not notice. She could feel the heat of her body increasing as her thighs rubbed together with every step. The only relief the agent felt was that of the cool air passing over her as they moved through the ship. Fortunately for Minerva if Lenore saw anything, she did not say it to the struggling red head.

They soon found themselves in one of the frigate’s massive cargo holds, the place that Minerva first snuck into when she boarded the vessel. The hold was covered with what seemed like an endless of maze of metal cargo boxes. They all seemed to be designed to the different sizes and in some language that Minerva could not understand, nor did she care. She pressed her body up against one of the boxes as the two agents ducked for cover. She could feel the coolness of the metal at least somewhat sooth the lustful warmth that had grown inside her. A look around the corner saw men moving the boxes into the center of the hold as if to prepare them to be shipped out. Nearby wer armed brutes supervising the operation.

Time was not on the agents’ side, and they would have to get moving soon. Lenore made a silent gesture to show to Minerva what she was doing before she started to head out to find a better approach to the brutes. The redhead immediately began to do the same, with luck and by taking different directions they might be able to get the weapons they needed from the brutes before those brutes knew what was going on. Then the agents would have a chance at pulling this off.

Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:29 am

Surely enough Minerva gained a decent position near the unsuspecting brutes. Lenore was nowhere to be seen from where she currently was, but the other agent had to be lying in wait in case they moved closer to her section of the hall. What she could see, however, were the outlines of one of the brutes, showing off his remarkably strong and muscular frame. She had to guess next to nothing about his stunning physique as they weren’t exactly wearing uniforms, but rather a form of loincloths in addition to some sort of utility belt which held the smaller sidearms they needed to escape.

She found herself right up against the cool metal boxes, but even then her nipples began to harden from the heat of unfulfilled desires which bubbled up within her core. They were close enough to approach them, maybe even take their weapons, but her thoughts became clouded as their potent musky smell penetrated her consciousness. What it’d be like to be theirs in the bedroom, to devote herself to their pleasure and receive hers in return. The thought alone enhanced her lust once again. Her breaths became slightly visible in the cooler environment as her every fiber seemed to warm up further.

With Sterling pressed up against her earlier, Minerva managed to control herself, but now it almost became too much to bear. If she were to reflect on what happened earlier, the collar must’ve done more than heat up as it injected her with aphrodisiac or other alien drugs considering the fact the agent thought Orm returned to her chambers at the time. It inevitably prepared her for another mating session with her husband as her mind realized this, but then the collar was removed before long.

Now, the effects seemed to linger, but she neither had the time nor freedom to take care of them. It became much worse when she missed out on an opportunity to move even closer in an attempt to take the weapons while they were distracted. Minerva yearned for contact as they began to move away from her current position, sending an intense warmth to her chest, cheeks and flower. Once again, they were out of reach. Without an adequate distraction they were going to have a fairly hard time getting their hands on even one of the firearms they needed.

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:28 pm

Minerva positioned herself against one of the cool metal boxes, specifically against one that was relatively close to the brutes. The redhead looked around quietly trying to see if she could spot Lenore, but the Major was nowhere to be seen. However what she could see was a brute, who seemed to be wearing nothing but a utility belt and a loincloth. His weapon was right there for the taking, all Minerva had to do was reach and pull it away from his remarkable strong and muscular frame.
Minerva’s chest was pressed up to the cool metal that made up the boxes, but that alone seemed to provide no relief. Already the redhead’s nipples were beginning to harden. She found herself within arm’s reach of one of the weapons, but Minerva gasped quietly. All the young woman could think was moving her hand underneath her skirt to help relieve the building lust with in her. As she looked at the brute, she could only imagine what it would be like to be taken back to his bedroom and let him have his way with her.

With Sterling pressed up against her earlier, Minerva managed to control herself, but now it almost became too much to bear. If she were to reflect on what happened earlier, the collar must’ve done more than heat up as it injected her with aphrodisiac or other alien drugs considering the fact the agent thought Orm returned to her chambers at the time. It inevitably prepared her for another mating session with her husband as her mind realized this, but then the collar was removed before long.
With Sterling pressed up against the redhead, Minerva had managed to maintain enough of her discipline to resist what was going on within her. However now that the agent was by herself, her lust was rapidly beginning to rage beyond control. Somehow, the redhead had been injected with something by the collar. Whether it was an aphrodisiac or something else, it was taking effect long after the collar had been removed. Clearly it was to prepare the woman for another encounter with Orm.

Minerva found herself nearly completely paralyzed by the heat that building in her chest, her cheeks, her flower. It allowed the brutes to move out of reach again. If there was some sort of distraction that she or Lenore could take advantage of, then maybe they would be able to get the weapons. Finally Minerva could not take it any longer. She would have to be distraction lest her lust giver her away. E-excuse me. I am lost and I-I was wondering if there was a-anyway I could s-service you. For now she would play the lustful maid, at least the maid part would be pretend.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:22 am

Several weapons pointed at Minerva from the very beginning. She was there without making too much of a noise which might’ve alerted them in a different manner entirely, but once they realized who they were dealing with they began to lower the cannons that could’ve punched a hole into her body with ease. By comparison, their sidearms weren’t all too suitable for strong, muscular creatures like them.

One brute looked to the other. “Fuck me, that’s just the Captain’s .. wife.” He saved himself at the last moment there although they were both grinning at each other, then the young hottie in front of them. Such services didn’t come to them all too often and Lenore had been around far longer. It’d be a simple matter to see the flames of lust flare up in their eyes. “She’s no longer lost, that’s for sure.” As their chuckling rang through the air, one of the males came forward to wrap and arm about her waist, effectively pushing her closer as he rounded her body to trap the red haired gem of a woman between them. Some of the other workers seemed to notice, but thus far the truth of the moment eluded them. “You’ve come to the right place no matter how you put it, honey.”

She wouldn’t have to wait long. Ongoing interactions between both haulers and guards provided some measure of distraction, but hardly enough for the beautiful agent to make a move on their firearms. Instead, her body wound up sandwiched between two sturdy men, the hardening girth of their members nestling up against her perfect skin as their growing length more or less lifted their loincloths for greater exposure. At the same time they were speaking to the haulers, telling them they were all paid for their part of the job. It certainly helped they were looking stronger than the men they were dealing with.

They weren’t even going to step away from the scene as she’d feel their bodies press against her own. Instead, they were determined to sate their growing urges with this whorish female. “Would you like a taste of me, girl?” She could hear the deep, rough voice from behind as a finger dashed over her lips whereas a mighty, calloused hand rubbed the swell of a clothed breast. The one in front grinned mischievously at the lost maid. “Or should we just lube up and take you at the same time? We could always have our pick, but ladies first seems more than appropriate.”

Whatever Minerva ended up choosing, her plans seemed to be working quite nicely. By now they were removing the utility belts strapped to their waists. They set them aside, leaving them on top of the nearest cargo boxes as there was no point letting them get in the way of things. As far as they were concerned, the drop dead gorgeous females aboard the Gensou were unconditionally devoted to both Captain and crew. With the haulers being busy in a different section of the hall and a suitable continuation of her distraction, Minerva might actually allow Lenore to get away with a set of weapons.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Minerva nearly jumped when she saw all the weapons pointed at her fragile frame. They were startled that the woman could get so close to them without them known she was there. The brutes quickly recognized the redhead before them and slowly lowered their giant weapons. Weapons that could have easily punch holes into her body.

The brutes looked at each other and almost had a laugh at their luck to find the Captain’s “wife” out here wandering the ship. Almost at once there eyes seem to lite up as they realized that they had the young redhead all to themselves. One of the brutes moved forward as the rest chuckled at their good fortune. The huge male stepped close to the redhead and wrapped his powerful arm to around her waist. With one simple move the young woman was pulled in between the brutes so that she was effectively surrounded. The workers noticed but seemed to continue on their work. “Oh thank you sir. I was beginning to afraid I would be all my lonesome and lost.”

The haulers were having a bit of discussion with the guards, wondering whether the woman would interfere with the job. The guards had argued back it was none of their business. The young woman found herself sandwiched between the two brutes. She could feel their massive members rubbing against her soft skin, it was quite clear they were quiet eager to take her however they could. However for the poor agent, the firearms were still out of her reach. She would have to seduce them further if she was going to get them disarm. And for the heavily aroused woman that would not take very much to convince her.

The two continued to remained pressed against her somewhat fragile body as their powerful frames made it clear they wanted her. She let out a gasp as she felt a hand begin rub to one of her clothed breasts. Another finger moved across her lips. They asked if she wanted one or both of them. She knew that even if one was involved with her, the other would probably watch. Still she could not take the chance that Major Sterling would be noticed by one of the creatures sneaking up on them. Minerva would have to take a gamble. Well, neither of you are my husband, so I think just one of you would not be enough to satisfy me. I would have to both of you to even feel remotely satisified.

At least the brutes seemed to be going along with it, as they took of their utility belts and placed on top of the nearest cargo box. This would include their firearams which would allow Lenore an opportunity. C’mon show me why the Captain keeps you.

Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:30 am

Such bold words about taking them both on got at least one of them to chuckle while the other began to grind his growing bulge into her groin. She’d feel another arm wrap about her waist, his strength far above her own as she was lifted off the ground a few inches to be on a more suitable level for their concealed members. “Big words for such a small woman, but don’t worry. I’ll show you that your husband can’t even compare to me.” The other pinched her nipple and leaned in to her ear, teasing her with a deliberate lick against it. “Or me ..”

“Heh, you wish. She’ll want to be with me even if you stuffed her completely.” But that was more or less the extent of their conversation when a hand slithered beneath her clothes and pressed into the front of her panties, lightly stroking the hidden petals of her flower. “You’re already getting wet down there. You’re a real slut, aren’t you?” She couldn’t hide her excitement there as moisture began to build and the second brute brought his bulging shaft against her backside, rubbing it inbetween these marvelous cheeks. “If only we didn’t have work to do, I’d lock you away for a few hours of fun.”

It brought her closer to fulfillment. She yearned for their touch before, even without the need for a distraction that much was obvious, but before one of them could pull down her panties to bring matters to the next level, there was a commotion among the workers when various stacked crates collapsed on themselves. Some filled the room with metallic thunks when they struck the ground, others sounded as though they were damaged and the contents ruined which steered the guards attention away from her. She was placed down on the ground and the men who were about to have fun with her weren’t too happy about having to do so.

“What are you doing, you little shits? Fucking morons, you're really asking for a boot up your ass, big time!” He was the first to leave. Shortly after, a squeeze about her breast brought her attention to the other man, but not even he would stick around to pleasure Minerva. “Sorry, doll. Just gonna take a minute.”

Again, the young red haired agent found herself alone and utterly unsatisfied. Lust built within her core, but none took care of it. Not that it was the most pressing concern when Minerva realized how dangerous putting herself into this position had been all along. She had a great deal of luck they weren’t the brightest species on board. They never noticed her collar was no longer in place. Ania removed it completely and both agents were more or less on the run right now.

Still, looking back revealed the weapons were gone as well. If they came back with Minerva still out in the open, they were either going to notice that or fuck her brains out like they originally intended, but there was a light at the end of that grim tunnel when Lenore came into view for a brief moment. She’d find her partner kneel near one of the farthest crates in the room, swiftly waving to the red head before dipping back into cover.

Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:56 pm

One of the large brutes chuckled at the arrogance of Minerva’s words. One of the massive beings already had begun to push his buldge against her groin, lightly stroking her over and over again. Still the redhead let out a surprised gasp as she fet a powerful arm wrap around her waist and effortlessly bringing her up off the ground. The aliens decided that would explain to her why they would be more than enough to satisify her. One pinched one of her sensitive nipples as she felt another move up to her ear and whisper into it before licking her ear.
The young woman let out a soft moan even as they continued to debate their sexual prowess between each other. Minerva could feel a hand move underneath her clothes and begin to play with her panties, this finger lightly stroking the folds of her petals. The young woman let out soft gasps, as the brute mentioned how wet she was. Already the second brute was showing his excitement as he began to rub his giant member between her rear cheeks.
Minerva could feel their touches as they began to play her panty line. The agent was so filled with lust that she could not wait for one of them to finally hook their finger around her panties and pull them down to her ankles. However there was several metallic thunks nearby, some of the workers were surrounding what appeared to be crates that had fallen to the floor. Several of the crates look like they were wrecked with contents spilled out everywhere. The guards quickly put the redhead down as they turned to face the workers, who screwed up not only what they were doing but the fun they were about to have with the beautiful female.

The first guard immediately took off after the workers, yelling at them as he moved on. Minerva felt a squeeze of one of her breast before he too apologize before he headed off to help the first brute deal with the workers. Minerva let out a long sigh as she was put on the ground and left completely unsatisfied.

The poor young woman found herself with her lust trying to completely overwhelming her. Only the serious of the situation save the agent from dropping to floor and begin playing with herself. As she rubbed her neck, she realized the collar was not there. Of course Ania has removed the collar earlier, but Minerva had just remembered it. She was lucky that had neither brute seemed to notice as they were too interested in scoring with a hot and ready babe.

As Minerva looked around the brute’s weapons were gone as well. The agent knew the brutes were going miss the weapons, assuming they were too busy taking her both ways at once. Minerva paused to fantasize about such an encounter before she realized that eventually they would find out the weapons and they would be pissed. She didn’t want to be there when that happened. A wave from her partner showed a way out. Quickly the young woman moved over to crate to hide. Where too now?

Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:39 am

Stealing away from a sticky situation had been wiser than staying, no matter how much Minerva craved attention, and her superior felt inclined to agree when they met up in a new hiding spot behind the crate. She took a brief look at the data pad they were given, then whispered to the beautiful red head. “Follow me.”

Just feeling her warm breath on her face turned the aroused agent on further. It hurt to follow her without relief, but that’s what had to be done. Shifting in the shadows, wandering abandoned corridors and chambers, they went through a lot of odd turns from the cargo area to get where they needed to be, but their chosen path was designed to avoid contact with any alien that might still be lurking around the ship. When they made it to the laboratory, Minerva began to recognize her surroundings a lot easier.

There were people inside, but the agent wanted to make sure they didn’t leave anyone out of the equation. So the two of them waited nearby, watching out for anyone who might enter the laboratory. After a good five minutes Lenore seemed to have seen enough as no one left or entered. The halls were quiet and they were ready for action as the red head received a weapon of her own right then and there.

Emerald green eyes gazed at the woman with determination in their midst. “Shoot to kill, Agent. We can’t leave any of them alive. But, before we go ..” A sudden spark of bliss raced through her chest. Sterling had flicked one of her painfully erect nipples, then proceeded to roll a lone finger against her areolae through the fabric of her skimpy attire. It began to throb with erotic desire. She was tempting her to no end with every caress. Such minor touches were driving the poor red head crazy with lust after enduring a near cruel amount of rejection thus far. “Are you going to need help with that or can you manage?”

It was hell when that finger left her, but at least it cleared a minor portion of her mind for coherent thought once more. “I need you to be fully devoted to our mission, Minerva, but I can practically smell your need from here. As long as it doesn’t become too much of a problem, I have no reason to think you won’t be able to do your job.” She then placed a hand on her shoulder, squeezing it softly. “If you can manage to control yourself until we’ve escaped, I won’t put whatever happens after we’ve left the Gensou on my report for the higher-ups. You understand me, don’t you?”

Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Minerva had at least that had enough control to follow her superior as they moved to back behind cover. Sterling looked down at the data pad, checking to how they can find their way to the laboratory. A few moments of typing and adjusting the map, they had their destination and how to get there.

For a moment, Minerva was lost on in the warm breath of her fellow agent on her face. Stil the women began to move. All Minerva could do through this was follow her agent as they head to the laboratory. For the redhead found it difficult to move, the need to feel release was going becoming so powerful that is was beginning to hurt. She could only rely on her training as she followed Sterling as they moved through the corridors and chambers in the ship. It seemed like it took forever, however, since they trying to avoid any aliens between here and the laboratory.

When the two agents arrived at the laboratory, they saw that there were several people already inside. The pair hid nearby to observe the laboratory, to get familiar with the coming and going of personnel. After five minutes, it was clear that the personnel did not feel like there was any threat and they remained in the laboratory. Lenore handed a pistol over to a frustrated once again.

I-I’ll try to manage, Minerva stammered out. She shook her head to try to get some level of professionalism back in her mind. A hand came out from Lenore and squeezed the young woman on the shoulder. T-thank you I would like that entire episode to be stricken from the logs. I never been so embarrassed but something I did before.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:17 am

Sterling observed the other agent for a moment, eyes flickering up and down along her gorgeous form with a certain measure of uncertainty, but then nodded in acknowledgment of her thoughts on the matter. “Stay focused and we’ll be out of here in no time. Then, you and I can do whatever has to be done to flush that venom out of your body.” She had no idea whether they were dealing with anything of the sort or not, but at the very least taking care of it once they’re done would end her suffering.

Shortly after, the two armed agents made their move on the laboratory. Stealing through the corridors like that had Minerva ogle the marvelous woman who moved first, drinking in the sight of that deliciously sculpted rear through the revealing maid attire Lenore had been blessed with before. She had curves that seemed to go on forever, each begging for attention in equal measures while her own body flared up with want. She had to force herself to ignore these natural urges or lose herself before they were even remotely able to finish the mission.

The door flung open with a hiss and the two were greeted with several pairs of eyes, each filled with the same measure of surprise, perplexity and horror when they stepped in, the door shut behind them and the beautiful agents began to open fire on the unsuspecting scientists like messengers of death. The results were effective, but definitely not a pretty sight with corpses littering the floor.

When the heat of the moment finally settled, Sterling gave Minerva a new order. “Find their computer terminal and purge the system. In the meantime I’ll make sure we won’t be leaving any of these people alive.” The terminal would be hard to miss even though the laboratory had been quite spacious. At the very least it functioned with galactic basic which made things easier for the human agent. It wouldn’t be long now before they could get out of here. The last hurdle, however, would be getting a ship with which they could escape from the Gensou.

Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:26 am

For the moment, the platinum blond’s eyes looked upand down Minerva’s curvy form. The redhead was hoping the Major would take her right here, right now. However, that was not to be as she was confronted by the Major. [color]Yes,Major. I will do my part.[/color] The agent shook her head as she struggled almost vainly with her own lust. The redhead felt like she just needed to hold out a moment longer.

But that was going to extremely difficult as the women advanced on the laboratory. Sterling quickly took the lead over the highly aroused and somewhat slower Minerva. The young woman could only focus the Lenore body, and how litte did her revealing maid outfit. It fit so snugly on Sterling’s waist it showed a athletic and sculpted frame. The platinum blonde’s rear was particularly arousing with the panties barely covering it. The young women soon reach either side of the laboratory, ready to assault it.

Within seconds the door hissed open as the two women opened rushed in. Minerva could see the look of surprise as the scientists turned to see the two agents as they entered the room. Even as the door hissed shut, the surprised look was over taken the surprise as the agents took aim with their weapons.

A hail of bullets later, all the scientists were down. All there was smoke, blood, and a pile of bodies. Sterling shout out an order, and at least for the moment the Lieutenant replied. On it, Major!. The operating system seemed to be written with a galactic basic in mind, so at least it was understandable to the agent. She began to purge the files so that the device could never be used against another woman…

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:48 am

Solving the problem didn’t turn out to be pretty, but it had to be done. Sterling had to double tap one or two scientists that were writhing in agony, sometimes little more than twitching before the agent finished them off. Their lives were purged like the files Minerva took care of and in due time the two of them were finished aboard the Gensou. “Let’s hope that blue woman does her job, otherwise this’ll have been for nothing.” She noted while looking back at the bloody scene one last time before taking her fellow agent to their final destination on the ship.

After getting to the closest hangar without further encounters, no one appeared to be in the area. They were alone and free to move closer to the ships that were situated here. Among them, an old Lancer space fighter. Well, the fighter section at least. Whatever happened to the living section would be something they’d have to worry about another time. A replacement would be in order when they made it back to base.

She then felt a hand roam across her upper back. “Congratulations, Lieutenant. You’re going to be our pilot.” Lenore added while pointing at the Lancer, most likely the one ship that really stood out from the rest. She’d been here for a while and knew it couldn’t belong to anyone but Minerva. “You know your way around that ship the most, so we’re taking it. It’s older than the other models here, but it’ll do. We should get out of here while there’s no one around to pursue us and dealing with foreign tech will just waste our time. I’ll head up to the control booth and open the hangar while you gain access to your ship.”

Suddenly, an ear numbing siren went off in the hangar bay itself. Whatever happened, whether their actions in the lab or their general attempt to escape were detected, the crew had been alerted to the fact something was going on now. Stealing weapons from the crew, no matter how puny compared to the autocannons they fielded, was bound to get noticed eventually. Thankfully it’d be some time until the two agents were going to be found, thanks to how few crew members were aboard the ship and in the area at the time, but Lenore didn’t want to take any chances. “Something tells me we’re not going to have much time, so let’s get to it!”

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:53 pm

Minerva continued to watch as the files began deleting from the computer. Nearby she could hear single and two shots in rapid succession. Each of the shots represented one of the scientists lives finally being snuffed out. The computer continued to work on deleting the files until finally there was no more to delete. Minerva pulled out her pistol and just to make sure her work was done she fired several shots into the computers where she thought its hard drivers were. Even if the crew would have been able to recover the files, the physical damage would make recovery impossible.

The pair quickly ran to closest hanger, looking for a way off this frigate. Fortunately for the pair of barely clothed agents, they were alone for the hanger. It gave time for the young women to take a look around for ships they could pilot. Fortunately for Minerva, her Lancer space fighter was in the hanger. It was only the fighter section, but at least the pair of agents could make their escape in fighter for now.

Minerva let out a soft gasp as she felt a hand roam across her upper back. It was meant to be just a friendly pat, but with whatever the collar did it made the pat feel sensual. “Y-yes ma’am. Give me a few minutes I will have her up and running in a moment.” Major Sterling immediately stated she was heading up the control booth to get the hanger bay open. With a little luck the pair would be out the hanger and gone before anyone knew what had happened. Minerva went over to her fighter, hoping to get her ready as quickly as possible.

The two agents had not got far when an ear splitting siren went off. It was in the hanger, but it was clear that was actually going on throughout the ship. Somehow, at least some of the crew had gotten a whiff of their plans and raised the alarm for the rest of crew. How was of little importance, the important thing was that the pair get of the ship before whatever crew was left on the ship reacted.
Lenore immediately began running the booth warning Minerva to get the fighter ready. “Yes ma’am. I will have fighter ready when you have the hanger open, just hurry back.”

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next