View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Point Of No Return (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Point Of No Return (for Minerva)
Sterling vanished from sight and Minerva tended to the ship. Getting inside had been easy. No one seemed to have made any attempt to lock it up or booby trap the entire thing should anyone unauthorized attempt to make their way in. Everything was where she left it prior to getting captured. She made her way to the cockpit and found everything in working order. Navigation, engines, nothing appeared to be broken or manipulated in any way.

She’d have little trouble starting it up and through the front Minerva found her fellow agent’s success as the hangar bay doors began to open up. An unfamiliar planet presented itself to the red head, but the first true hint of actual sunlight washed over her face for the first time in days. Freedom never felt that good. Now, all she needed was for Lenore to return, but then the most horrible sound reached out to her ears as a weapon went off in the hangar itself.

It all happened in an instant. A cry of agony echoed off the walls. Minerva recognized what happened at once when her partner had been the one whose voice could be heard. Sterling slumped against the ramp leading up to the interior of the ship and her weapon was lost in the fall. She was already on her way back. Scarlet blood splattered the metal surface and a portion of the tanned woman’s revealing maid attire near her right thigh. Sparks flared up where the projectile which hit her fellow agent ricocheted off the ground, leaving a mark but no further damage.

Where the agent failed to walk, the sheer desire to make it out of here made her ignore the pain as she crawled further up the ramp, little by little pulling herself up as more shots followed, but none managed to strike the tanned beauty. She grit her teeth the whole way and when Minerva managed to get an eye on her, the need to shut the ship’s entrance and getting the hell out of here became all the more apparent. There was no time to be lost. From the corner of her eye Minerva caught onto the fact that someone was already headed for the control booth in order to shut the hangar once more. She had to hurry. Their escape depended entirely on her from now on. She could not let her lust distract them now.

Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:46 pm

The Major disappeared from sight, which was just as well as Minerva had to get her Lancer up and running. She was fortunate that no one attempted to lock or boobytrap the ship. In fact upon entry, it seemed like everything was left the way she left it when she first left her vessel, several days ago. The agent quickly began working her way through a pre-flight check. It seemed like all the systems were in perfect working order.

The agent began starting up the ship, noticing a spare suit nearby. Her body was far too sensitive to even try to where the suit, so Minerva just grabbed the helmet. As she did so the hanger bay began to open up. The agent squinted as she warm sunlight washed over her face, it had been first time in days that she seen such a wonderful sight. An unfamiliar planet was directly ahead, but it offered the agent freedom.

Her concentration was broken by the sound of a weapon going off in the hanger. Almost immediately it was followed by a female cry of agony almost instantly. A slump of a body collapsing on the ramp to the fighter. Minerva looked back just in time to see sparks flare up from a projectile hitting the interior of ship. On the ramp was Lenore’s slump form, blood splattered in bright scarlet colors across part of the ramp and on her rather revealing maid attire just above the right thigh. Other shots ricocheted of the ramp and occiasionally inside the ship, but hit the beautiful tanned woman on the ramp.

Minerva could see her poor comrade in arms struggling to make up the ramp, her arms pulling her up the ramp. Minerva ran over to the entrance and in a rush of adrenalin, pulled the grimacing agent in to the fighter while bullets bounced around them. In the rush she slammed the button to have the ramp fold up behind Lenore and sealing the ship. For the moment at least the agents were protected from rifles and pistols the pirates had. The redhead raced to her seat, for the moment her lust was lost in her adrenalin. She had to hurry, and get the fighter moving. Already someone seemed to be running to the control booth. The agent attempted to punch the ship through the hanger doors before they close trapping both women again.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:09 pm

Shouting emerged from the hangar all around only to be drowned out when Minerva managed to seal the entrance to her ship. She then headed for the cockpit in a hasty attempt to get moving. Swiftly the engines began to spool up and thus far there appeared to be nothing to obstruct their way. Seconds turned to an eternity when the agent had to start things up and pushed the ship to its limit from the very beginning. There was no time to be lost and her old Lancer took off at once, propelling the fighter through the doors as they were on their way to sealing the whole area off once again.

She was pressed into her seat the entire time. Sterling managed to hold onto something near the shut ramp, but the strain on her body had been more than evident. Yet the couple began to rise further and further, approaching the distant blue heavens like the final hurdle they were. It was unlikely anyone managed to follow them all too swiftly and before long Minerva punctured the planet’s atmosphere, allowing her gaze to settle on the vast star stricken darkness that was space.

It’d be a long trip to the civilized world, let alone an ADD base from here. Kicking in the hyperdrive reduced flight time to about two days, but even then the two of them were going to be stuck aboard the old Lancer and there was no living compartment in the fighter section itself, not to mention the lack of food. These two days were going to take a lot of will power.

Yet the ripping of cloth alerted Minerva to what her fellow agent was doing. Lenore managed to sit up against a wall and blood smeared across the ground below. Parts of her maid attire were torn off, then folded by the young woman to place something on the wounds on her leg whereas other bits of her revealing servant uniform were used to secure everything in place. “God damn aliens ..” She managed to heave forth between gasps and hisses as the makeshift bandages were put in place. Even Minerva could tell the officer was holding back tears from the pain. “But, we’re free now. We’re free. At last .. no more of these vile creatures to be around .. I-I couldn’t have done it without you- Nngh! Damn, that fucking hurts ..”

Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:58 pm

There was shouting as the doors slammed shut, followed by more pings as shots bounced off the obsolete fighter. It may not have been state of the art, but it was strong enough to protect itself against small arms fire. Minerva knew she had to get the ship to safety before the hanger doors closed or worse somebody found something bigger to fire at the fighter. For a moment, the Lancer groaned in protest as it reacted to what Minerva was forcing it to do. Then almost at once the fighter shot forward, navigating the narrow entrance before the hanger forced itself shut.

Not buckled in Minerva found herself pinned to her own chair as she began its rise into the atmosphere. The redhead could hear the Major shout and curse as she struggled to find something to hand out to. It sounded like there was a desperate scramble by Sterling, but she eventually hung on to something as the fighter rose up from the base. Eventually the ship made to escape from the atmosphere and into space itself.

Minerva quickly brought a star chart to see where they were. It took a while but the computer finally plotted where they were. Minerva sighed as she looked at the chart, they would have two days of travel to get anywhere that would be remotely considered to be civilization. It would get very comfortable the pair agents pretty quickly since they only had the fighter portion of the Lancer spacecraft.

It was only the rip of clothing that distracted Minerva. Lenore Sterling was ripping the skimpy maide outfit apart as she was making makeshift bandages. The Major was sitting against a wall as she attempted to be wrap her wounds in the badages. The platinum blonde let out gasps and hisses as she struggled to fight back the pain she was dealing with. Hang on ma’am. I trying to get us to the closest place we can get you looked at. Its going to be a while, but we will get there. You have to hand in there.

Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:36 am

Lenore let out a mild chuckle in spite of her injuries when Minerva began to speak. “Still keeping up formalities, are we?” Something about that felt incredibly amusing to her superior officer while putting more pressure on her wounds. “I’ll live. It appears they didn't hit any vital artery. Just .. gotta stop the bleeding for now. Everything else can wait. Although .. I think that might’ve done it.” She grit her teeth and hissed for a moment before recollecting herself. “I’m well aware we’re in the middle of nowhere anyway. That’s kind of the point with these people. They won’t exactly be close to any inhabited worlds or stations with ADD presence in the area as long as they can avoid it.”

After everything was done, the agent continued to voice complaints as she was shuffling a bit to bring her foot up against the wall. “Urgh- Fuck! Slaver scum .. I-I’m gonna have to raise this one a bit.” She sighed upon leaning back against the metal floor, resting rather uncomfortably as her gaze shifted to the cockpit ahead. “I don’t know if these old Lancer models have autopilots. You focus on flying for now if they don’t. I can manage back here.”

It’d occur to Minerva once again that her body suffered in different ways when compared to her fellow agent. A poison that was racing through her entire body for hours on end and continued to set her ablaze with need. It didn’t appear to be wearing down, no matter what the red head tried to think about and only the adrenaline infused situation minutes before got her distracted for a short while. But now, she was feeling it boil up within her midst once again. How long could she endure? Would she last two whole days with lust pumping through her veins and no other source of release in sight other than her own aroused self or the injured Major or would she give in to her deepest, darkest desires?

Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:11 pm

The redhead could hear a bit of chucking from behind her. Apparently Lenore was amused with the formalities that Minerva was attempting to maintain, since Sterling did out rank her. The major seemed to be groan in pain as did what she could to stop the bleeding from the gunshot. The next comments that came from the platinum blonde sounded like it came through gritted teeth as she explained that she was quite aware of the situation of the two agents found themselves on Minerva’s tiny spacecraft. It was never meant to take two agents this far on itself, though the old fighter seemed capable of it.

Minerva could hear her fellow agent complain as it sounded like something was being adjusted behind her. It appeared that Lenore was going to the proper her foot up for a while as it sounded like she was moving most her body across the metal floor. She asked if the Lancer had an autopilot. It does have an autopilot. Even those of us this old fighter, need a way to rest during some of the long trips.

Ah…. The agent could feel the poison once again through flowing her body once more. It had never gone away but had been temporarily suppressed by the adrenalin that had flowed during the two agents dramatic escape. Now that the agents had made their escape, that lust began to boil up again. Already the agent could feel her nipples harden as she gasped. The redhead put the fighter on autopilot for the moment, not sure she control herself. Already the poison seemed to flow through her body for hours, how much longer could it last. Forever? Ah…I can’t hold out any longer. I need release.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:31 am

Setting the whole thing on autopilot had been a blessing once her senses began to deteriorate under the influence of whatever alien drug the collar must’ve injected into her body. Simply drawing breath became a burden. She could feel how tight the nightgown she was left with truly became around her chest with each lungful of air. It rubbed against her hardening nipples, infusing her with pleasure as they stiffened further. The cloth itself felt almost too restraining to bear and the heat welling up deep within her made any form of clothing feel like a layer of additional warmth that was clouding her mind.

When Minerva let something as simple as a finger dance against her skin, a rush of need amassed within her erogenous zones as every inch of her being screamed for pleasure. She could feel her lips tingle with each gasp that was leaving them. Shiny beads of sweat collected on her forehead at the faintest attempt to resist these temptations, making it clear just how desperate she was to scratch that particular itch. She desired release so badly and with the Captain’s seat facing away from her fellow agent, maybe there was a chance she could burn through the poison stealthily.

“Are you doing alright? Your breathing became a bit heavier ..” Yet there was a constant reminder Minerva was not entirely alone. Sterling suspected early on that her fellow agent suffered in some way, something that involved her body’s libido spinning out of control and throughout their entire escape there were numerous encounters that fueled her lust. She pressed up against Lenore once, indulging in her bodily warmth, followed by virile brutes that were ready to plow her into heaven, but had to back off before either could tend to her needs.

It’d only get worse over time and Minerva could barely control herself at the time. She needed release and had to get it one way or another.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Minerva let out a sigh of relief as she engaged the fighter’s autopilot. The young woman no longer had to do worry about her increasingly worse piloting getting in the way of their escape. However, now she had nothing to distract her from whatever alien drugs were flowing through her veins. It was becoming to breathe within the straight jacket that her nightgown had become. She gasped as she felt the fabric rubbed across her hardened nubs on her breasts. The temperature was becoming impossible hot for any clothes to remain.

One of the redhead had accidently brushed her finger against some exposed skin, she let out a soft gasp. The most sensitive areas of the agent screamed in demand for to be explored. The young woman could feel beads of sweat start to drip down from her forehead as she body wiggled from need. Minerva began to realize that the major was facing away from her, so that she was would be seen by the platinum blonde. Though the agent was not sure what she could do about the sound to keep Lenore in the dark.

I-I am d-doing okay. It was just a bit stressful. Quietly the agent lifted her nightgown until it was above her waist. There the redhead began to work her panties down her legs. The young woman bit down on a portion of the gown, in hopes of making it harder for her to moan and gasp. Slowly she began to move her free hand underneath her night gown. She hoped that she could her moans and gasps down by bitting down on the gown. But it was only muffle it somewhat as her hand began to explore her nether lips.

The redhead was starting to lose control, her need to be thrust against something was starting to take over any consciousness she had.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:53 am

Sliding smooth fingers over her nether lips had been an orgasmic experience. Her womanhood burned up with need. Setting a hand down onto her flower made her feel the immense flow of warmth down below. Shimmering moisture drooled from her neglected folds which made it all the more difficult to hide the fact Minerva was up to something. She was making noise even with the gown muffling her every moan and gasp, but the pleasure had been too intense for her hand to care.

Minerva worked herself into a frenzy and there was no coming back from it. Sweat dripped onto her cleavage and more beaded up across her uncomfortably hot body. Warm blood rushed into her nipples and clitoris, forcing them to swell up and become exposed to an even greater degree. Sheer want crawled over her every inch of skin. It guided her actions and consumed her thoughts. Soon enough, her focus deteriorated to the point where the gown slipped out of her mouth and she just didn’t care anymore. Her mind turned her attention to the arm supports of her chair, even the consoles before her where any protruding object might be enough to thrust into her yearning depths.

She didn’t get that far. Soft hands rounded her writhing form out of nowhere and took a firm hold of her needy breasts. They applied a decent degree of pressure as her hot marshmallow orbs were squeezed in the most delightful ways. She was craving attention and now someone was giving it to her. It took her addled mind a moment to realize a fellow agent was on the same ship as Minerva herself.

“You’re not doing alright.” Lenore cooed into her ear before letting her tongue dash against an earlobe, then along the delicate albeit sweat caked expanse of her neck. “Look at you, you’re making a mess of your own chair.” She’d feel the woman’s hands slide forward and secure these shamelessly erect nipples with her thumb and forefingers, rubbing and tweaking the poor nubs on occasion as the beautiful tanned agent imbued her body with wave upon wave of highly needed pleasure.

Standing put a strain on Lenore’s body, but the platinum blonde didn’t relent as the agent flicked one of her stiff peaks, then let one hand cascade across her flat stomach while the other continued to molest her engorged breast and nipple. She got down all the way to Minerva’s inner thigh as the agent peered over her shoulder. Supple breasts pressed against the back of the Captain’s chair and the desperate woman before her. Sultry eyes gazed deep into her own as though the exotic beauty had been holding back something of her own as well. The red head’s hand explored her own nether lips, but now Lenore saw everything and invited her troubled comrade to take a different route entirely. “You’re hurting down there, aren’t you, Minerva? Do you want me to kiss it to make it better?”

Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:52 pm

Minerva’s fingers rubbed up and down her nether lips. The young woman let out an intense muffled moan as she could feel the heat of her lower body against her hand. She could feel the release within her as her folds began to leak her juices on her seat. Her body was not even remotely satisfied by her efforts and the lust finally had pushed past any sense off the willpower the young agent had left.
The agent could feel each set drop of sweat that began to drip on the young woman on her cleavage, already other beads of sweat broke about across of her body. The heat was starting to become unbearable as it seemed like hot lust has been begin flow through her body. Her nipples began to hardened. The special pearl began to move out from its hood. She could field seem to the covered her entire body as she seemed to need to rub against anything. Already her gown fell out of her mouth as Minerva began to man and gasp outloud. Already the desperate woman began looking for something that she could use to penetrate herself and finally feel that sweet release.

Before Minerva could get out of her chair, a pair of hands moved around her body and began to cup her breasts. Minerva let out a long moan as she felt breasts she was beginning to squeezed. She probably knew it was coming from the other agent in the spaceship. But the young woman did not care as long as her satisfied.

Minerva felt like she was heaven as she felt her to a tongue taste her earlobe before exploring her neck. L-Lenore. Ahhhh She could feel hands moving against her sensitive nipples being twisted and tweaked by expert hands. She could feel pleasure flowing through her breasts at temporarily satisfying that lust. Though in between tweaks, Minerva’s lust came roaring back.

The beautiful sexy platinum blonde had been able to limp over and hang over her the chair. The major’s impressively endowed breasts pressed up against the chair. A hand reached down and began to press against Minerva’s stomach as the other continued to take care of the redhead’s aroused breast. Minerva’s blue eyes looked at the sultry eyes that gazed deeply back. Through all the lust, Minevra never wanted anyone as much as she wanted Lenore right now. P-please kiss it and make it b-better. P-please take m-me. Uhhh.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:34 am

Ample delights consumed the poor red head once the major came forth and now her words were begging a fellow agent for the most intimate form of attention. “You don’t have to worry about anything. This won’t be on my report.” Lenore embraced the situation and offered Minerva one more rough squeeze to her delectable breasts before maneuvering around the chair. After cautiously descending to her knees, the exotic woman purred softly while warm feminine hands drift along her inner thighs, beckoning them to fall apart. “I’ll do exactly as you ask .. Now .. Spread wide for me, Minerva ..”

The words were both low in volume yet the most dominating Minerva could’ve imagined. Succumbing to the alluring major felt downright obligatory. She caressed her shapely thighs, teasing them into submission until they spread for ease of access to her dripping core. A hand of hers then dipped beneath her groin, rubbing the gap between her rear cheeks along with that neglected backdoor before coming back up to tease her juicy nether lips. “My, my .. You’re dripping down there ..” She showed the amount of juices collected by her fingers to Minerva, grinning mischievously all the while. Shortly after, Lenore let her gaze sweep over the trembling gates to her insides before moving in for the highly desired help her partner needed most.

It had to be heaven and hell at the same time. Her backed up desires emerged in an eruption of molten heat deep within her core when Lenore’s lithe lush lips traced the outskirts of her labia. She teased and pressed forward, then relented for a moment before unleashing the magic touch of her tongue unto the poor woman. Sensuous lips latch onto her exposed clit and indulge the throbbing patch of nerves in an intense suction whereas that questing tongue ravaged the sensitive surface with surgical precision.

“Mmm ..” She was good and there was no denying it. Her bedroom voice reverberated off the agent’s nethers, teasing her further with sensual vibrations. Minerva practically drowned amid the fever dream of sensations while Lenore tormented her. After a good while, Sterling continued to move further down toward the true treasure of her body. She found that thick meaty tongue began to press up against her entrance, applying pressure against her womanhood which ended up lewdly twisting throughout its delightful descent into Minerva’s dripping sheath. At long last her body became filled with something, anything to ease her eternal suffering and as the intruder wreaked havoc on her senses by thrashing within these dripping wet folds, her body had been in for a ride it wouldn’t forget anytime soon.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:39 am

Minerva could feel her body being caressed in a way that seemed to be just perfect to the redhead body. Lenore continued to squeeze roughly Minerva’s full breasts forcing moans and gasps at the out of the red head. Slowly the platinum blond maneuvered herseld around the chair in front of her the young woman. Slowly she got down on her knees, as she began to move her hands across Minerva’s thighs. The agent could feel goose bumps up and down her legs where the lovely woman in front touched herself. Oh….p-please direct me L-Lenore. Her body shook in anticipation.

The Major words seemed like commands from the as she those hands continue to explore her well toned thighs. Slowly but surely any thought otherwise melted away, and her thighs began to slowly began to open up for the lovely woman. Soon a hand of began to explore the round cheeks of her rear. It soon began to move up and began to pay with her flower’s petals. Minerva let out a loud moan as she felt that hand move slowly up and down her sensitive petals. Lenore showed how much the redhead needed this as her fingers were absolutely covered by Minerva’s juices. The major grinned mischievously as her hand slowly back and forth across Minerva’s nether lips.

Minerva lust grew completely out of control. The agent almost completely lost it as she felt Lenore’s lips began to trace the petals of her flower. The redhead moaned as she felt those lovely lips aginst her soft folds. For a moment it would seemed like things con not get better when the lips then began to explore her special pearl. Minerva let a loud gasp a she felt the lips wrapped around her special pearl and began to slowly suck on the particular sensitive batch of nerves.

Ahh…y-your so good…uhhh Minerva was lost in a world in raw pleasure as she felt that lips sucking on her pearl over and over again. After what seemed like a lifetime of pleasure, Sterling moved on to the entrance of Minerva’s sacred area. She felt the thick tongue begin to explore her lower lips before pressing into the redhead. Minerva head jerked back as she let out a loud cry as she felt the thick tongue begin to explore her insides. The agent was finally beginning to feel some relief from the constant heat and need that had building inside her.

Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:15 pm

In her quest for release there could've been no greater ally than the adventurous young Major. Soon her tongue descended into Minerva and did unto her tingling inner muscles what many wished to accomplish but tended to fail or prove rather lackluster unless they had a great deal of experience. Lenore was no such disappointment when her every sensitive nerve end became but another landmark for the beautiful blonde agent to tease and explore to the fullest. She acquired a map of her needy comrade's dripping snatch and filled herself in on every piece which hungered for attention before giving it all that and more as the red head's world became a blur of sensations.

If anything, the whole world wound her became even hotter than it used to. The agent drove her tongue deep inside, drilling into her as to hit several delicate spots at once, never quite allowing her lover to get used to how she tended to the sexual urges that were burning her up from within. It curled and twisted about to kiss as much of Minerva's insides as humanly possible. Sometimes it came at her hard and fast, other times it slowed to drag out the moment in which the aroused woman could lose herself in. Lenore's upper lip stole over her pearl throughout slower extractions of that thirsty tongue in order to bless it with attention where her hands could not.

Sweet lustrous lips became visible in these moments when Minerva next spared a moment of her time to glance down at the dark skinned woman. She brushed blonde locks aside with one sensual gesture in order to allow Minerve to see her flushed yet inarguably gorgeous features before bringing a hand back up to fondle one of Minerva's lovely breasts. Her juices visibly drenched Lenore's chin and lips. All the while her warm comforting tongue worked hard to collect more with long, drawn out licks along the gates to her womanhood. She primed Minerva for the moments to come while casting her own lecherous gaze upon the needy agent, the flicker of determination therein a hint of what was bound to happen though time to prepare was short, then gone when her agile love muscle dipped back into that delightful sheath.

It brushed aside numerous clenching muscles and sought to find Minerva's special love spot, the miraculous place within her which got every part of her to shudder and climax in no time at all. Lenore descended upon her g-spot with surgical precision as though she'd known where to find it all along, but knowingly ignored it as to keep the agent on edge a little while longer. There was no escape from release now as Lenore pushed Minerva's every button, greedily lapping away at the spot to relieve her of all that backed up tension.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:38 pm

One of Minerva’s hands moved up to the her own mouth, the very needy redhead bit down on one of her fingers to try to get some control of her mind as she felt the major beginning to explore her insides. The tongue began to push deep into Minerva tender folds as it explored and teased the redhead. Minerva gasped and moaned as she felt the tongue looking for the most sensitive spots in her very needy sex. It began hard for Minerva to think at all as she was overwhelmed by sensations as tongue rolled inside her core. It her aprhodisatic lust, it seem that it only made the agent want it more.

Her body was very hot, sweat glisten on every piece of exposed skin on Minerva’s sensitive body. She could feel the tongue hitting several of sensitive spots at once, forcing loud moans from Minerva. The tongue seemed to curl and twist inside the redhead delicate folds. The pace seemed to remain steady, as the thrusts of the tongue sometimes came hard and fast other times it slowed down so she could feel it move slowly through her core. Minerva hand dropped away from her own face as she let out a powerful moan as the Lenore’s upper lip began to play with her special pearl, sending shocks of pleasure through that particular bundle of nerves.

Minerva’s half lidded blue eyes looked down at the exotic dark skinned woman below. Lenore looked back up at the beautiful redhead as for a moment the Major stopped. They shared a lecherous gaze as Lenore’s hand came up and began to fondle Minerva’s delicate breast. Lenore’s own chin was covered in Minerva’s love juices. The sexy platinum blonde soon looked back on Minerva’s sex as she moved forward and her tongue once again pushed into the Minerva’s sex once more.

Minerva cried out as she found the tongue pushing past clench muscles and finding the most sensitive spot of all. Minerva found that the tongue exploring her g-spot before the tongue moved on. The redheaded agent gasped as her breath became very shallow as every breath seemed to come with a gasp and moan. It was soon too much for the highly aroused female, and Minerva head jerked up as she let out a loud cry while her body shuddered from her hard climax.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Not even release saved Minerva from Lenore's actions. She urged her body to writhe in the pool of pleasure cracking down on the poor agent by dragging her tongue across the most sensitive bits within her. She was already cumming, but her superior wouldn't stop, keeping the powerful orgasm alive for as long as she possibly could. What followed was a series of uncontrollable nerve impulses which forced her body to twitch and shudder again and again.

When her senses were finally given a chance to rest, the beautiful red head had been drained of her lust. Lenore finished with Minerva and relief followed. Whatever aphrodisiac saturated her system appeared to have been flushed out in one elongated climax as though each feverish lick lapped it out of her core. Orm was no longer around to force his will on her and the drugs seemed to have worn off after the first release.

Such was the nature of her alleged husband, no doubt. The first dose from the collar made her eager for what he had in mind, too eager to resist even the most perverted suggestions. From that moment onward, her body had no choice but to lust for a man who granted her pleasure beyond imagination. Whether it used to be her programming or Orm himself which kept her lust high, the agent no longer had to worry about it.

A lone caress grazed her inner thigh as reality returned to haunt Minerva's mind. Lenore knelt before her even now, her lips tainted by a faint glimmer of the lovely pilot's climax. The corners of her mouth creased into a smile. "Are you feeling better now?"

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next