View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 The Sol Aru(Beth) 

Post The Sol Aru(Beth)
Only a week.... Exactly how long it took me to reconfigure the memories of two thousand Uriea into believing I was their ruler... one day to destroy their world and make them believe the ADD had done it... and one final day for them to learn the intricate workings of my ship. They had never met me Yet they would now give their lives for me... though their emotions were primitive, even two thousand was barely enough to give me the same as one well fucked human female. I sighed slightly at the thought as my scanners detected an ADD signal scanning the region I was in; Instead of cloaking my ship... my beautiful creation... I let it sit emitting it's engine signature. I knew the ADD would send an agent to investigate possibly more; I'd had a few rooms I didn't use... perhaps I could go into this female slave trading buisness that I heard so much about... keeping a few for myself... I nodded to myself as I ordered my minions to cut the engines and await the arrival of the ADD. I would relish the moment... even more so with a few devices I had gathered.. . one which finally allowed me a smidgeon more physical sensation. I had already picked up another ADD signal it seemed... a general order

'agents in vecinity of Peria Nel please report to the following spacial coordinates Investigate unknown Vessel, I repeat investigate unknown vessel... Vessel suspected in disappearance of two star and planetary destruction'

How much fun this would be when my large vessel opened it's hundreds of weapon arrays on the helpless ADD heaps.

IC Status:

Darwin is: Depressed

Raven is: Cautious

Quaetea is: snickering

Arith is: thinking about his superiority

Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:39 pm

As the general order boomedover her intercom Kate quickly responded, "This is the scout ship Darwin Ensign Kate Tyler speaking I'm in the vinicity of the disturbance with investigate further." The Darwin was floating around a gas giant in a stationary orbit it was a low grade AAD vessel sent out to investigate and chart space and planets. Kate hated this job she rather be were the action is breaking up slave trading rings and fighting the alliance charting the hind end of space was not her idea of interesting. But never the less Kate set coourse for the area and fired up her engines and thought to herself that atleast she was doing something.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:59 pm
Profile WWW

I smiled slightly as I ran a hand over my wire like hair ripping one out by the roots cringing slightly at the pain and smiling. experimenting with my unusual new nerves.

"and just a thought and the feeling is gone... perfection... even pain is a unique experience."

The crew members around me cringed at the sound of my voice, and rightly so I shifted the shape of my vocal cords slightly to make it much easier to handle as one of them looked up towards me.

"Master... twelve ships approach our location... What action Should I take?"

I relayed a simple image to my weapon's officer's mind and he nodded to me; I had simply told him to hold fire until I ordered; I sat back into my chair and placed one leg on my kneehand on my chin as I watched my view screen as the small squad gathered into my view... even the largest ship in the small squad was dwarfed my my own.

IC Status:

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:10 pm

The Darwin was the first one on the scene Kate looked at her Planetary charts which told her that their should be a planet outside her ship but the unstable asteriod belt that she was now navagating told her differently. She eventually radioed in comand on her intercom< "This is the Darwin Ensign Tyler speaking somesort of tragedy has befallen this planet not much is left ofit and it looks like it was run over by a Death Star." She out into the stars and wondered, "I havented seen anything like this before I dont even think it is alliance whoever whatever did this we do not want to get on their bad side."

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:28 pm
Profile WWW

One by one she ships arrived after the darwin Each remarking over their comm system about the once lush planet that had been there; having been reduced to rubble. I smiled to myself as I snapped my fingers I ordered the then to fire 10% of out weapons at the grouping of ships; one pulse each array... still one hundreds shots were fired at once, purposefully missing the grouping of ADD agents; The ship more readily came into view; It was a deep silver it seemed to be made up of various plates of the same material; as many ship hulls were. an image flickered on to the various ADD ship's computers... It was my image they saw next; my eriee eyes, one that looked of blood; the other of space itself they seemed slightly wide with delight.

"Not as many as I had hoped for... oh well... Welcome... allow me to introduce myself... I am Arith Kua; I believe I'm filed in one of the ADD exobiology files as subject 325-43-0921... I see you have questions... please ask then... I have plenty of time..."

IC Status:

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:42 pm

As a what later appeared to be a close broadside flew past the bow of her ship Kate ran her hands quickly over the controls scaning for a position of the enemy ship that just fired upon them. Suddenly a sliver ship came into view and seemed to appear out of nowhere then they got their eriee hail from th ships master. Since every other ship was still panicking and she was the first agent on the scene that ment she was in charge so Kate answer the hail, "This is Ensign Kate Tyler of the ADD what hapened here to the planet."

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:04 pm
Profile WWW

It was a rather simple answer; but, I decided to make myself sound much more sadistic than I was. I smiled as I looked at the field of asteroids.
"Oh you mean that... Well I Rewrote the memories of the two thousand most useful members of their society and then commited mass genocide by blowing up the planet... better yet; after I made them believe I ruledover them I made them all think it was your organization whom ruined their lives. Was a fun process watching their planet's atmosphere ignite before the plates riped each other apart... the magma was a nice majenta I believe."
I spoke knowing well that I had done something unforgiveable though the tone I used was playful almost as if i truely found it fun to commit a mass genocide of an advanced species. I wondered how they'd react.

IC Status:

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:17 pm

Kate was speechlees she cut of communications with this beast straight away and sat back in her chair she couldn't belive anyone might be capable of that level of genocide. She then leaned forward and set up a secure frequency so that she could hail the other ships captains something had to be done quickly about this.

On her main viewer she now had the heads of the main comanders and was finishing telling her the level of contact she had had so far with their new alien foe, "So the question is what to do about this being without endangering the two thousand lives he is holding hostage and has brainwashed. We can destroy his ship which with the level of fire we have now is a fools errant or I can sneak aborad and disguised as a citizen of Peria Nel and try to sabotage his weapons systems so that his ship will be vunerable." Eventually after a hours discusion they agreed to the second plan making putting in to effect the main goal of their fleet.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:31 pm
Profile WWW

I was rather upset actually... that I hadn't been able to tell her of my destruction of the Nae system and the five sentinet species I doomed to extinction... I never destroyed emotionally advanced civilizations; just cold heartless worthless creatures.

"Target the three assualt ships full weapons compliment... transport the agents to tubes one and two... about three nanoseconds before their ships destruction... I'd like to fire if possible"

'Of course master... Weapon's ready... fire control at your fingertips."

Said my usual drone; one of my favorites really. I watched my screen as the thousand arrays aimed at two targets. Then for a second I sent a general transmission... on a distress frequency.

"Agent's Kimberly Johnson and Gwen Quincy... I'm quite sure You were there when they were experimenting on me and didn't protest... unlike agent Harrison her I like you two however... I believe I'll end your lives as ADD agents."

I pushed the controls; they couldn't even react before their ships were under a barrage and swiftly became nothing more than debris floating in space along with the ten other ships. I laughed slightly to myself along all open channels I sent their image... contained in tubes filling with an orange gell like subratance; they were screaming as Uriea surrounded the tubes pushing buttons and turning dials. Ignoring their futile attempts to escape the gel soon filled the tank and they sudden;y gasped for breath before glancing around, able to breath and move freely; however... their armor; their heavy combat armor; small dents and holes were beginning to appear; slowly until they were down to what they were wearing below. one in her under tank, a bra and panties, the other just a thong.

"Hmm... a bit under dressed I believe... I'l make sure to find them nice outfits for them before I decide to physically force their emotions... until then that gel is a mixture of aphrodisiac, nutrition supliment, liquid air and... finally a bacteria I designed to eat away at just the material the ADD uses for their armor... I'm at least leaving some of their dignity."

IC Status:

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:21 pm

Suddleny as she looked at her view screen on the Darwin three commanders that she was just talking to vanished into staic. She then looked out of her plexi glass window and saw that the alien ship had opened fire and the three main assualt ships of their small ADD fleet were now engulfed in flames. Kate then sent order to all remaining ADD ships to commit to strifing runs at the alien vessel and then to disengage and fall back as she put their plan into effect.

A few seconds later Kate was dressed in a tight fitting ADD skin armor which seemed to cling to her body outining and heightening ever single curve she had. With the armour suit she wore her two ADD Fusion Automatic Handguns which hung on her hips held in place by a her ADD ultily belt which also held her plasma Knife. Kate then sat back into her pilot chair bracing herself for what she was about to do to her beloved ship.

She aalysed the alien craft weapons patten and programe the Darwin's autopilot to fly into one of this Arith Kua laser blasts what happened after that was basically all left to chance as she didn't know if the Darwin could survive a direct hit that give enough timer to get to the transport pods and transfer to the alien ship, but it was too late for that now the ship was programed and was diving into the fight.

The Darwin jinked for a while in between blasts meanwhile Kate got and walked to the transfer pod and climbed and remined herself that the reason she had to destroy her ship so that this genocidal alien doesent know that a agent has sneeked aboard his vessel. Suddenly the Darwin got hit right by the engines which sent secondary explosions straight along the ship. Kate dived into the transfer pod and it activated sending her down to the alien ship beneath while her ship explode all around her.

As soon as she landed on the ship she took cover she knew that she stood out a mile in her ADD uniform so she searched for a change of clothes and quickly found a overall that she climbed in and zipped up until her sliver unform was covered completely she then went in search of this Alien monster.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:33 am
Profile WWW

'non-uriea lifesign detected in sector 12-G lord... confirmed human... What shall out next maneuver be?'

I shrugged slightly as I watched another ADD ship explode by my hands and another agent fill a tube panicking. I chuckled at her futile movements bfore standing and returning control to my crew shifting shape into a half nude ADD agent one of the three commander that had been captured.

"I believe I'll toy around with her... make her a personal play thing; I'm a bit tired anywho..."
My voice was a perfect duplicate of Commander Quincy's. With a rather evil laugh I began to crawl through a maintainence tube, on my way to find the agent; one who could board my ship... and think she had a chance in hell was more than enough than a filling morsel. I located her easily as I tracked her powerful now deep seated anger towards me; I relished in it as I crawled.

IC Status:

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:45 am

Kate melted into the thousands of crew that now populated this huge alien ship as she did this she quickly switched on her suits masking abiltl so that her human lifesign was hidden from the ships internal sensors and tried to find the ships plans so she could put her sabotage plan into action.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]