View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 10:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Lost and Found (for Celine) 

Post Re: Lost and Found (for Celine)
Char at least were able to explain that were at least a few girls from Shokushu. Seemed like she at least was willing to answer more detailed question from Celine. At least ones about the other girls in the area.

So they don’t just send girls to fight as Gladiatrixes they also sell girls for more conventional slave work? That meant all the girls were going to eventually be sold off which meant that she had only a finite time to find the poor agent.

Char quickly began to explain when the other girls were to be shipped off. She seemed to know when each woman was to go. The fact that they were to go in groups seemed to make sense, it would be away to keep shipping costs down to a minimum. Only if someone showed great promise, would they be shipped by themselves.

So Lord Mercer has never managed to get his hands on agent. I guess that an Agent of the Directorate would be harder to get your hands on. She nodded her head as she spoke. They are already well trained, so I would think they would be harder to capture than you or me. Char answer would make it more clear where the agent was hiding among the women and maybe how to contact her.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:48 am

“Well, these are training grounds though not everyone proves to make it in combat. That said in failure they are trained too in other techniques … I guess once a loser becomes more submissive and receptive to her impending rape … were she gets into it at least out their before an audience, I've never heard of anyone avoiding it and being trained just in private after all.

“So win or loose you get trained up in small measure unless you're stubborn like me.”
It was lucky that she had been locked up with Char as she seemed aware of what was going on here and not what was just typical bu rather some insight from being around a bit longer than most.

The matter of an agent was brought up and at first it had seemed that Char may have been a little suspicious. She looked the blond over once more, probably determining if she were an agent or simply a woman making conversation, or at least that was how it felt.

“Oh, he got one. She's here in fact. She's good at the combat stuff but not to the level of being entertaining in failure yet as far as I can tell. It's a tough call at times. Augustine tends to look for promising Gladiatrixes though when it comes to the 'finish' I guess he looks for someone that is submissive or struggles uselessly, she does neither providing no entertainment once a battle is concluded and that is where the real fun begins for these things in the Arena, the combat sort of like the wrapping on a candy bar, just something you strip away before getting to the good stuff.

“She hasn't said what her real name is though, at least I'm assuming that Mint isn't her name but a nickname that was given to her … she seems stubborn when dealing with Augustine and the Hezrou.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:08 pm

Char explained a bit of the training grounds explaining that no matter what the girl did they would be trained in one way or the other. It could be that she trained as a gladiator, she could be trained as a slave, she could be trained as both. But no matter what they would not be able to escape that fate as long as they are here.

Celine had considered to be lucky that she has that she been locked in a cell with Char. The woman was a treasure trove of information and was able to provide a lot of intelligence that would have taken days for the blonde to uncover.

Char looked over the curves of Celine one more time as the undercover agent asked about any agents that happened to be here. The blonde was not sure if she had blown her own cover but it seemed like for now that seemed like Char was not going to press the issue.

Instead he explained that there was an agent here was good at combat, but she seems to be one that only concentrates on fighting. She was not providing any entertainment value whether it was in how she defeated her opponent or how she was defeated. At least for now. Apparently it was the defeat of the women that the Arena was really into and it was how they reacted that it seemed was the most enjoyment for the crowd. The combat was really just the backstory to get the crowd interested in what was coming next.

Celine finally had a name, Mint. It was a nickname, but it was something to go on. [color=Khaki]She has been stubborn, in how she fights or how she loses?”

Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:15 am

Char considered Mint for a moment. “Nether, I suppose. She fights well enough but it's at the conclusion of her fights. She's what others would call a dead lay and does noth -”

She feel silent as she heard a gate being unlocked and opened. Like a prison Celine surmised that there had been eternal security measures though she herself had not passed through any gates on the way here … perhaps then it was another section that was just being protected or an area off limits to unauthorized personnel. It was rather low tech protecting it, if it were a simple gate either the slaves were not seen as much of a threat or there really was nothing there too worth while … weapons maybe, stuff you probably wouldn't want slaves having easy access to.

Two Hezrou arrived shortly after. They seemed to ignore Char and Celine thought that one lead her hear, it was hard telling them apart given similar appearance and dress. Perhaps to a human they all appeared similar, who really knew.

One seemed to study her closely then spoke slowly as if thinking upon a translation in his head before speaking.

“You there … you will provide pleasure?”
It wasn't clear that it was a question rather than a statement save for the fact that he had paused after relaying this to her.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:40 pm

Char seemed to be lost in thought for a moment before she explained that Mint seemed to do nothing after a fight has concluded.

It was then that the pair of women heard a gate being unlocked. It sounded like it was off in the distance. It seemed odd that a slaver who presumably traveled the space lanes, would use a gate that was so primitive. The blonde agent could hear the lock be placed back, it sound like it was a simple key lock. She wondered if they were truly that low tech, or they figured the women here would not have the capability to find a way out. Celine could only guess it was more to keep the women from getting into things they were not suppose to rather than keep them from escaping.

Soon a pair of Hezrou arrived, Celine felt a little bad that she could not really tell them apart or even if she had met them before. Still these were the guards that kept her and the other women here for entertainment and therefore she really had to assume they were here for one reason.

As if on cue one of them moved very closer to her and seemed to be thinking about something as he looked her up and down.

Ummm, no I am not interested. She replied and tried to move further away from the creature.

Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:07 am

He smirked at her response to the question as she tried to move away. He was quicker though, a hand jerking her hair while a fist slammed into her gut. The two chuckled as they pushed her aside.

“Then you will serve as entertainment.” The two left her there and while Char assisted her up the night had bled past without further incident. Their meals were simple and served in their cell, at least that night. For breakfast they were taken to a simple cafeteria. There were about a dozen other “inmates” present but only a bare number of guards, three perhaps four though she only ever saw two at a time and neither was together.

The cook and server was some sort of old fashioned droid in need of servicing it seemed.

“That's Mint,” Char would bring her attention to a green haired woman that looked somewhat familiar. Perhaps she had passed her by once or twice or saw a file with her photo in it at one point.

She was an attractive woman though she sat alone eating at a steady pace. Security didn't seem to be too tight but it was easy for her to pick out the new arrivals, they looked scared, and those that had been here for a little time given how broken they were.

Mint she realized had the same defiant qualities in her eyes that Char had so she had yet too be broken, at least it seemed that way it was so tough to see that with a glance.

“Next is training, meeting her can be arranged if you wish.” She looked in the direction of another inmate here.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:29 pm

The creature smirked at her response even as Celine attempted to back up. He quickly grabbed her by the hair and slammed his fist into her gut. The undercover let out a gasp as she quickly tossed to the side. The aliens laughed as they tossed her to the side, she acted liked it really hurt. In reality though it was not much of an act as the truth.

As the aliens left, Char assisted the newcomer to her feet as they were finally left alone for a while. The next morning however, the two women along with other slavers were bright to a simple cafeteria. While they were underguard by three or for guards, they seemed woefully understaffed to guard the dozen women that sat around the blonde.

The only thing that seemed to be around was a droid of some sort that was acting as a cook or at least an approximation of one.

Char quickly pointed out the other agent, the one Celine was looking for. She did look familiar, though Celine could not place her.

The woman was sitting alone and was focused at eating her meal, she stood out from the other women as she did not show any of the fear that was on everyone else’s face. Celine had to remind herself that she would also have to put on that persona as well for the moment.

The green haired woman seemed to be at least as defiant as Char had been, so probably stood out for special training.

Still Char leaned in to arrange meeting, “Yes please, I think I could learn a lot from her.[/color]

Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:11 am

“Seek her out in the training yard after breakfast. You'll be less likely to draw any sort of attention if you spare with her.” She patted her on the shoulder only to get up and move to another table.

It was rather unexpected, violent and chaotic though the end result was Char slamming a woman's forehead into a table and roughing her up pretty bad before the few guards got involved, broke it up and hauled both women away, one for medical attention and Char for some discipline perhaps. Other Hezrou arrived though it gave her an idea of their response time.

About five minutes, it was slow and it made two things clear. The first being that these things did not happen too often, the second that there were probably few guards overall. Both played to her favor.

Breakfast was shorter though afterward they were lead into the arena itself where people we broken up into pairs and supplied with primitive practice weapons, staffs with Styrofoam on the ends for instance. She could see that Mint was by herself and another woman seemed confused.

“Char's been taken away, who will I partner with today?” She could hear the woman saying to the nearest Hezrou. There were only two of them now it seemed though there were a few security droids out where the audience would sit just encase. Although few the jailers had the edge in tech having blasters.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Celine was a bit surprised by the advice at that Char gave as she got up and began to move away to another table.

Suddenly Char grabbed the head of a nearby woman and slammed into the table, then again and again. Guards began to move in to the and break up the fight before it was too bad. Still they hauled away the bloodied woman and Char, probably for medical attention and discipline. Still the guards reaction time was really slow.

Had Char meant to kill the woman, she probably could have. It took almost five minutes for the guards to respond, either this kind of thing didn’t happen very often or there was not a lot of guards. Celine would have to file it away for later.

Breakfast sufficiently interrupted, the remaining women were lead into the arena. The Hezrou soon began breaking them up into pairs and handing out melee weapons, all were padded at least so the women could train without too much injury.

Even as one of the few remaining unpaired women talked to a Hezrou, Celine moved closer to Mint in hopes of getting a pairing with her. The blonde agent looked around as she walked seeing that what the Hezrou lacked in numbers they made up in security droids and blasters. Any attempt to escape would be stopped cold at the moment.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:25 am

“Pair with Mint -” The woman looked and saw that Mint was already being paired up with the new girl and thus there was only one option now. She was going to get the attention of one of the Hezrou if she didn't blend in enough and look like she was paired up or occupied so she came close to the pair …

Mint barely looked at the big breasted blond. Suffice it to say she had not recognized her as an agent or had been playing it so damn cool that Celine did not even pick up on the dismissive nature of things.

“New, huh?” It was a rhetorical question though even then she hardly warranted a look. “Your friend's not to subtle either. You wanted to talk?” Those hard eyes were devoid of nonsense though she saw the other girl lingering nearby she shouldn't be much of a factor. Or perhaps Mint didn't regard her as an agent at all but another inmate that had other designs, but it had seemed that she was letting Celine make the initial moves whatever the case as she tossed her one of the padded pugil sticks for training.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:04 am

Celine could see the other woman had moved over to the her and Mint, clearly she has been attempting to hide from the Hezrou. Still her being nearby would make it harder for the undercover agent to speak to Mint.

If Mint recognized the busty agent, she simply did not show it. She kept an eye out for anything around that might be of interest. It was as if Celine was really just barely there or just another thing to hit with a pugil stick.

Ummm, yes, you can say that, Celine looked over at the other inmate that was still sort of standing there. I am afraid what I have to say can’t be said around others She paused for a second as she grabbed one of the pugil sticks, Maybe we can talk more of it as we fight. I would like to discuss things….where there is less of an audience…

Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:04 am

She caught her drift nodding slightly as she shifted her eyes without turning her head. A useful technique in not drawing any sort of attention though she could not see the other prisoner in any real detail she made a guess at who it was.

In all likelihood it was Char's partner who wasn't paired up or so she assumed. Getting some distance she began to spare with the agent, doing remarkably well even with her throwing things to better disguise her abilities. On occasion the guards looked their way as if monitoring the fact that everyone was doing as they were suppose to.

At first there were more looks there way or rather her way as if they were appraising her skills or lack thereof. It was difficult for them to get a sense of her skills since Mint was clearly good here. Celine would note that she was remarkably gifted in hand to hand matters and the results were probably the same had she fought as best as she could.

Then something peculiar occurred. Mint was making errors, at first it might have been seen as goading but these were basic errors that should have been weeded out in basic training and either Mint was goading her into attacking her exposed nature or was actually testing her to see if she had any sort of armed training. It was tough to say which though as she pressed in clashing their pugil sticks together Mint had lowered her voice.

“Alright, spill it.” She would continue to make feints and lock their training weapons together as she heard what was said keeping up the illusion that they were training.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Mint seemed to understand as she nodded ever slowly slightly. The gladiatrix shifted her eyes to get the blonde agent to shift her body. The pair slowly drifted away from the third woman enabling to get at least some privacy.

As they got some distance from the third woman, the pair began to spar at least as for a moment. Despite Celine’s efforts at faking her moves, she was doing quite well sending Mint reeling from her attacks. The guards seemed to watch from time to time to see how their newest acquisition did against an experience gladiatrix.

The guards at least seemed to be at least more focus on the undercover agent than the curves of her nubile body. The blonde was trying to hide her skill, but there was little need to do so. Mint was an expert close quarters fighter and could easily deflect and fight off most Celine’s attack. It was clear to the blonde who was the better fighter.

Except Mint woud do something different. She would make the occasional mistake that, one that was so obvious that even Celine’s average skill picked up as being off. Was the woman testing Celine, was she trying to hide her own skill? Either way she left a huge opening that force Celine to attack or the guards would came suspicious. The blonde attacked only for Mint to through up her own sticks in defense as they suddenly pressed into each other.

I was wanting to know if you were ADD agent. If you are I want to escape from this place with your help.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:37 am

Blunt and to the point, Mint did not need to engage in long winded conversations though she was feeling out Celine. She had her suspicions and some of those that she experimented with her getting a better understanding of her skills.

“An agent?” She pushed away from her with those locked sticks and seemed to use some time to think as she circled her. To an outsider it may have looked as if she were searching for an opening or playing with her after gauging her skill level thus far.

Whatever the case the guards seemed oblivious. Their third wheel was long gone at that point too and was probably grabbed by one of the guards to do something. Had either searched they would see that there was one less guard here and she had been absent.

“I am, or was ...” she said as she stepped in again locking sticks up with her. “Seeing that this is your first time I've seen you here would it be safe to assume that you are as well?”

Perhaps she was getting a feel for all their assets before agreeing to anything in the unlikelihood that her instincts were wrong as far as she had calculated.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:56 am

If Mint had an reaction to Celine’s question she did not show it. Instead she seemed to continue to press her attack for the moment as if she was intending to knock down the blonde through sheer force alone.

Then just as suddenly Mint pushed away, forcing Mint and Celine to separate. The more veteran gladiatrix began to circle, forcing Celine to do so lest she gave away what was really going on in their little sparring session.

The guards at to be oblivious to the girls maneuvering as they had to keep an eye on all the women in the arena. The one guard that had taken an interesting in the pair had taken off with the one woman who could not find a suitable partner.

Mint pressed a second attack, forcing Celine to parry the strike. As the two remained locked, Mint asked her question, It would be safe to make that assumption.

I am looking to get back to the Directorate and am looking for help. She hoped that Mint would jump at the chance to get away from here.

Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next