View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 12:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Incursion (for Kara Wilson) 

Post Re: Incursion (for Kara Wilson)
No longer did the alluring huntress respond to her questions and Kara found herself humiliated in the dead silence of their hidden engagement, the faintest tug causing these vile chains of her manacles to be absorbed directly into the collar which literally bound her wrists to the sturdy device around her neck without the slightest freedom of movement. She could do little more than wiggle her fingers or clench them into fists, but for the most part the formidable agent had been rendered positively defenseless.

Ania casually tossed the charged crossbow into a corner somewhere and ventured onward, these grandiose wide hips swaying in rhythmic unison with the elongated expanse of her silken tail while the well endowed predator walked over to the nearest wall and slowly unfastened the holster and firearm therein before placing them aside, constantly scanning for any movement from behind should the restrained woman try anything to retake control of the situation, no matter how fruitless her efforts would be. She bent over in the process of gently storing her belongings, her personal bodysuit bending and flexing in downright sensual ways as it displayed her every lush yet toned limb, enhancing the erotic nature of the concealed amazon.

Finally her helmet came off and had been added to the collective, an abundance of shiny black hair flowing all the way down to her lower back. Her gorgeous features glanced towards the mildly furious red head before calm and collected steps carry the unknown temptress closer to her position, almost hypnotically drawing her in with the steady swaying maneuvers of her thrilling midriff though the woman ground to a halt right in front of Kara.

"You should know that I tend not to kill any captured prey, little one." Ania adressed the woman condescendingly, letting her bright blue eyes avert their lingering gaze from these crimson ones before dipping to these sweet lips, lower once more to the ample bounty of her delicate bosom. She certainly wasn't unattractive and even though the young woman happened to be an agent, there was no denying the flare of lust within the powerful maiden who loomed above her dominantly.

"But since you're eager to throw yourself in the line of fire and emphasize on your hatred towards me, perhaps I should show you equal measures of respect." Her charming features twist mischievously, the touch of her tentacles sweeping over the swell of her breasts as they begun playing with the exposed twin sisters, tenderly fondling and molding the two as though they were exploring their sensitivity. "You've got big tits for one of the ADD squadron. I bet you've gotten a lot of men to shoot their load all over your face with these fun bags, haven't you?"

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Kara stayed silent after her words as she watched the alien female toss her crossbow away before moving around. Kara not even showing any reaction to those swaying hips while this alien female unfastened some kind of holster with a firearm inside? Kara still giving slight tugs or actions with her wrists to test if the collar gave her arms anymore movements. Kara ignoring Ania's possibly attempts of seduction or whatever she was doing while it seemed to be placing belongings away? Why do such a thing inside her own ship?

Soon the helmet came out exposing long shiny black hair that flowed down her back. Kara returning her gaze to the alien female before her. Watching her approach with narrowed eyes like that of a caged wild animal ready to try and lash out despite having no real ways unless she used her legs but without her arms it was hide to get her balance and get back onto her feet.

Kara could downright feel the flare of lust that Ania was giving off while looming over her as she glared still in defiance. Keeping her glare even as those tentacles explored her breasts the two lovely pairs bouncing slightly due to being exposed. Kara however showed no visible reaction. "Is that all you have? If your trying to pick at me to find my sexual weak points...good luck...they train alot of that out of us.." Kara said...which if the rumours of how hard it was to break down a good amount of ADD Agents...some could be doused in aphrodisacs and still put up some resistance to sexual advances no matter how weak they were.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:37 am

"A pretty face and whorish jugs like yours to make every man's dream come true .. I'm intrigued." Suddenly these tentacles constricted around her ample breasts, rhythmically squeezing the tender flesh whereupon several swarmed the swell of her nipples, teasingly rubbing along their expanse in hopes of getting them to harden, but even then it was little more than foreplay. "You've never dealt with the likes of me, I'm afraid. Whichever amount of training you've put yourself through, it won't be enough. Besides, what makes you think I want to give you pleasure when I'm the one who owns your freedom right now?"

Another wicked smile followed while these tentacles begin to withdraw. "No, my dear. I love breaking down tough girls and I will partake of your body in ways you'll find beyond revolting .. I better remove my suit while I can, the rage burning in your eyes makes me harder than diamonds." It would probably come as a surprise considering that Ania was female from the outside, but once tendrils unfastened the leather straps on the back of her shining armor and allowed for the garment to slip away, an impressive bulge sprouted from her now exposed groin, revealing an enticingly huge scepter which throbbed hungrily at every opportunity and lusciously ripe testicles to stash the copious accumulation of liquid love therein.

"Haven't gotten much action with women for a while and you'll be delighted to know that in the coming hours I'll give you everything I've stored up." Her touch nestled up against the back of her head while another appendage dipped into her delicate piece of lingerie, sensually rubbing along the sacred chalice of her body in tender caresses. "I will drench you with my seed and parade you around the cruiser, right in front of everyone else. What do you think of that?"

Intensely squirming and writhing her tentacle began to secrete a potent aphrodisiac, pouring forth minor quantities at a time right into her alluring pussy lips and clitoris, gradually setting the area ablaze with burning desire. It wasn't your ordinary lust inducing drug either, but the special brand specifically generated for humans. Surely it wouldn't be long before the agent felt the effect.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:36 pm

"Well it seems every female human that is either out in this galaxy or stuck in that wretched school...alot of them seem to be endowed...I'm more along the average." Kara calmly spoke like it was fact and a good few agents, slaves or even outlaws were indeed more endowed than the agent. Who surprisingly was still showing no signs of reaction to those groping tentacles on her ample breasts. They also teasing her nipples but the nipples stayed flimsy and not reacting at all to the foreplay...indeed ADD training was at least good for something.

Kara watched the tentacles withdraw for something but kept her glare on Ania's face. "Oh? So this wasn't the revolting part?" Kara stupidly taunted. To think this alien woman...wait did she say harder!? Kara watched as the suit was removed exposing such a rather bulging and huge cock as Kara's eyes widened faintly no doubt surprised by the member.

Kara faintly grits her teeth as one tendril moved under her thong like undergarments and caressed her tender sex. Feeling the writhing and squirming tentacle before it began secreting an aphrodisiac right into her sex and onto her clit. Kara kept gritting her teeth as she felt the inducing drug spreading into her system. Her clenched shut eyes and gritting teeth showing her resisting the effects so far..and if the still non-erect nipples showed she was at least holding her growing arousal in...though a faint line of sweat on her brow showed how much she was focusing.

"Argh...strong...stuff....?" Kara grunted out as she tried squeezing her thighs together and squeeze that tentacle as some form of fighting back against Ania's revolting caresses. "But...I can clearly see that revolting piece of meat, couldn't sate your lusts on defenseless slave girls?" Kara growled out glaring with more heated rage and hate in those eyes. Using that burning rage to try and keep focused on holding back that drug in her body.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:30 am

"I'm far more capable than these wretched lizardmen, my dear .. I'll play with you until the end." It honestly made little sense not to partake of the strong willed woman considering that her only ride out of this mess resided on the surface and was likely destroyed by that abominable cruiser. Incidentally the same ship wasn't even her own and to think the sudden raid had been simply another minor inconvenience would have been an incredible understatement. She was brought here by somebody else on an assignment and couldn't have fled from the planet if she had wanted to more than anything else in the world without exposing herself to the Directorate.

"I do tend to ravage slaves to the point where they scream in ecstasy, but .." Her touch settled on her gorgeous chest once again, applying a minor pressure there. "I cannot deny that the energetic, rage fuelled ones make for far more passionate sex partners."

Ania descended on the defiant temptress while pushing the lovely maiden onto her back, these ample hindquarters and testes languidly settling upon her exposed abdomen, spreading the intense warmth into the surrounding flesh whereas that strongly pulsating member snuggled up against the canyon of her cleavage. Immediately these alluring heaps of generous breast flesh were sheathed around the buxom predator, engulfing the rigid scepter of her loins while other tendrils promptly secure her legs and push them apart to the fullest of her capabilities, preventing Kara from using them to fight her usurper.

"Ohhh .. yeah .." Slowly these mighty hips advance on the subdued agent and collide with her massive mammaries, causing the pillowy flesh to tingle underneath blessed friction, the curvy creature groaning in verbal approval while the loud mouthed agent had absolutely nothing to defend herself from the unwelcome onslaught.

Her tentacle constantly teased the sacred chalice of her body, dousing these delightful pussy lips with aphrodisiac to the point where her thong had been nearly drenched in the vile substance which enhanced her own arousal. It traced along her naughtily damp inner muscles without restraint, sawing back and forth in the most exquisite fashion before carefully angling itself against the entrance to her velvety depths, slowly easing inside under the guise of a lewd squelching sound with the next thrust bestowed unto her bosom as the two appeared to be crashing down upon Kara in euphoric unison.

"Are you feeling good yet?" She cooed sensually, twisting the submerged appendage in a clockwise motion which ground up against her insides, studying them in hopes of finding the sweeter spots while relentlessly releasing aphrodisiac into her lovely form.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:42 pm

"So you like raping innocent girls as they yell out their hatred for you? Trying to fight back even though it's futile?" Kara growled out her rage growing. "This is why you aliens disgust me!" Kara snapped. "Treating us humans like nothing but toys!!" Kara snapped and even attempted a kick towards Ania. Only to get pushed onto her back her loss of balance failing her attack. Looking up as she felt the pressure on her breasts but ignored it.

Forced to watch as she continued struggling and trying to move her restrained legs struggling frantically while gritting her teeth while Ania straddled her as she grits her teeth feeling that cock moving between her large breasts. The young agent feeling her pillow soft flesh tingled due to the friction...while Ania was enjoying herself. Kara was focusing on keeping her arousal down. Unable to try and crush that tentacle now which rubbed against her pussy. That aphrodisac soaked her thong as she groaned faintly.

She groaned loudly as she felt that tentacle moving inside her velvety depths as she felt the slow easing inside her sex. "Not on your life.." Kara grunts out despite all this happening there wasn't any current signs of her arousal growing her nipples were still floppy and not hard at all...but her face was caked in sweat showing it was becoming harder to fight it..

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:05 am

Ania chuckled lowly upon restraining Kara and confronting her emotional outburst with little more than blatant amusement. "Oh, I would never rape them, my dear. I pay for them like everyone else." She begun thrusting harder into her cleavage, twin marvellous heaps of flesh bouncing back and forth given that her tentacles held them together loosely, allowing them to massage the lecherously pulsating prick in their midst without hesitation. "Every woman I've had wound up twisting and moaning in blessed release more times than I dare to count .. I make them feel utterly satisfied like all true lovers should make them feel in the bedroom. Now .. I'll make you scream in raw bliss as well."

Ravenous thrusts heaved these mighty hips forward and lubricated the narrow pathway between her formidable tits with luscious precum which emanated an enticing vanilla fragrance, merely the precursor of what was to come while the tendril amidst her tight vaginal depths persistently spiraled into her sublime body, ravaging the vivacious red head mercilessly.

But even without growing lust Ania kept flooding the charming vixen with aphrodisiac, her full and ripe testes growing tighter over the course of their lovemaking and the blue skinned vixen hadn't spoken before her own orgasm finally struck. Kara could see the prominent bubble of glistening semen near the engorged head of that thick cock as though her tormentor was holding back, menacingly pounding her ample breasts into submission while the throbbing tip had been pointing right at her lovely features.

"Ungh!" Suddenly the floodgates had been opened and copious gushes of molten semen splashed onto and beyond her face in explosive bursts, swiftly filling her spaceship with the potent smell of vanilla and sex. She ceased her naughty activities temporarily, draining herself by firing every ounce of backed up sperm onto the restrained agent like the cheap fucktoy she truly was, coating her in a grandiose layer of vanilla frosting.

"Nngh .. Get a faceful of that .." A few more thrusts followed whereby Ania moaned delightly with each and every single one, the reservoirs of seed drained with every dollop which spilled onto the young woman, but the voluptuous creature remained hard and firm even now, dangling that shamelessly engorged member right in front of these ice cold sapphire eyes. "Mmm .. Not enough to get your own arousal going, hm? I suppose I'll simply have to try harder even though I'm sure you've enjoyed yourself a little bit back there .."

Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:42 pm

"Did you think those innocent girls wanted to be bought like toys?" Kara growled in rage. Using her rage to ignore that cock still thrusting into her cleavage and between her breasts. Gritting her teeth as she kept holding in her arousal while her breasts felt that prick pulsating between them. "You won't...no matter what you do...I won't give you that satisfaction!" Kara grunts out with a fiery glare in those eyes.

Kara continued to squirm and struggle despite the tentacles holding her so easily as she struggled still under the alien woman who continued to thrust between her breasts while also thrusting that tendril into her cunt. Gritting her teeth still in holding in her arousal.

Kara soon noticed the tip of this aliens cock was starting to twitch and clenched her eyes tight shut as the cock spewed molten semen that splashed onto her face first as the alien began coating her naked body in the disgusting gunk. Kara smelling the strange vanilla scent along with sex and cringed at the smell. Despite that she was still held down and struggled despite cum mostly coating her breasts, head and hair.

Despite all that her body was still lacking in any form of arousal...no firm nipples and her cunt was only wet due to any aphrodisac that was being pumped in...otherwise it was dry as a bone. "Hmph...don't praise yourself after such a sloppy mess you make.." Kara snapped.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:10 pm

"Unlike you a good cum dump knows when to speak and when to remain silent." Sensually swaying her hips Ania slapped the subdued agent across the face with that hardened love pole, spilling another dollop of thick cream onto her lovely features which had the huntress chuckling in amusement while the blue skinned temptress repositioned herself inbetween those delightfully feminine thighs. "I'm not giving up that easily, my dear. We'll have a whole lot more time together and from what I gather none of your fellow agents felt the need to contact you yet."

She extracted the vile tentacle tending to her loins at once and replaced the fleshy appendage with her own swollen manhood, delicately grinding the rigid phallus along the warmth of her lust enhancing drug drenched nether lips. "Besides, you're far too clean for me to praise myself .. I will paint you white with cum and let everyone else see you like the wanton whore you truly are."

Suddenly tentacles sprout from her back and swerve around the restrained beauty below, tenderly swirling against the expanse of her gorgeous mammaries while raising the head of their victim slightly in the process in order to allow her to witness the change the two went through. Vicious needles formed at their otherwise smooth heads and begun sweeping over her tender areolae, seemingly tempting these beautiful cherries to harden under fear rather than stimulation, but then they simply punctured the pillowy flesh right through the softness of her nipples. They buried themselves deep into her bosom and immediately flooded the defiant minx with aphrodisiac, exploiting the chambers usually reserved for milk in order to enhance their admirable stature.

"You'll sweat, breathe and bleed aphrodisiac by the time I'm done with you." She grinned. "I'm wondering how much aphrodisiac fits into your luscious breasts .." Slowly the two of them began to swell with their newfound liquid endowments, their contents sloshing around on the inside with each and every subtle motion of the two and the intruding hermaphrodite was far from done filling those jugs up.

Now Ania finally inserted herself into the chalice of her body and hilted herself there, groaning shamelessly in the knowledge that Kara despised that kind of treatment. "Mmm .. Not aroused yet? I'm sure I have one more weak spot left to experiment .." Another playful smirk splayed over her features and the agent would find another needle skimming over her clitoris, threatening to penetrate the tender tissue of her love pearl.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Kara winced at that cock slapped her face leaving some of that cream on her face as she glared at Ania with heated rage. Watching as she struggled still despite how helpless she was as her legs were still forced apart leaving her poor sex helpless. The tendril inside her pussy began sliding out for the cock as she grits her teeth faintly.

Groaning as her drugged up netherlips twitched faintly as she was slowly losing this battle. "Ngh..you disgust me..." Kara growled out as she struggled in the bonds holding her as she tried moving her fingers and turning her wrists trying to see if she could slip her hands out of the shackles.

But sadly her attempt would be distracted by those tentacles coming from Ania's back. Kara's eyes forced to watch as they began tenderly teasing her poor breasts as she took deep breaths to try and calm herself. Only to see two of them changed...forming needle points as she widened her eyes. "N-no..." She mumbled shaking her head as they tempted her poor nipples still soft and not erect before suddenly jabbing into them as she cried out in pain as they began injecting Aphrodisac directly into her poor breasts.

"A-ah...oh my...argh!" Kara yelled out as she clenched her fists and teeth her hands rapidly struggling against the collar holding her upper body as she was violently struggling now...her poor body was being overloaded with aphrodisac. Torrents of sweat flowing down her body.

"Y-y-you'll...pay for...argh...this!" Kara growled out as she glared at Ania. "I'll see you rot in a Prison Cell! Or just rot with a hole through your skull!" Kara yelled out the Aphrodisac ruining her former cold persona and causing a white hot rage to build. Her nipples were quickly hard from the aphrodisac...but her pussy was still mostly dry despite the aphrodisac oozing out as she grits her teeth. Avoiding any more crying out as she felt that member pushing into her poor pussy...gritting her teeth at that thick member inside her. But soon she'd get another flash of fear and rage seeing a needle skimming over her poor helpless clit...

Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:56 pm

"Mmm .. You're incredibly hot when you're angry .. But I'm not done with you yet .." Both collar and manacles would not budge in her futile attempt to free herself from these boundaries which left Kara at the mercy of that wanton hermaphrodite. She begun to extract herself almost completely from the aphrodisiac drenched chalice of her body, gradually departing from her most intimate passage only to pause when little more than the molten tip of that luscious cock remained sheathed inside her.

"Maybe when you're not spreading your legs like a whore, I will start taking your threats seriously." Suddenly Ania thrusted her hips forward once again and punctured these sweet velvety depths to the fullest, settling into a calm and slow rhythm for the agent to endure with the knowledge that getting her tormentor off would only take longer than before where the alluring predator held nothing back.

Slowly the needle penetrated her swollen clitoris with surgical precision, not even drawing the faintest bead of blood while sinking deeper into the extremely sensitive tissue. She would not experience any discomfort in the process while Ania applied one of her own painkillers adjusted specifically for humans before pouring forth another blessed infusion of liquid warmth straight into the defiant red haired minx. It would enhance her timid love pearl to the fullest, inflating the otherwise miniscule orb with raw liquid lust which had been much harder to fight than the substance sloshing around inside her engorged breasts.

Meanwhile the blue skinned temptress chuckled delightedly, bending over the gorgeous vixen below where her fleshy tongue danced over a freshly hardened nipple. "I'm almost sorry for your husband if you ever wish to have one .. It must be bothersome to try and please someone who doesn't want to experience the ravishing delight of being a woman .. Fortunately for you, I'm not human .. I will keep going until you either break or I'm finally satisfied .."

Her tentacle extracted itself from her bloated clitoris, the tender patch of nerves set aflame with need only to be nudged and caressed by the lavender colored appendage responsible for her suffering. "Why not give in, hm?" She cooed lovingly, happily thrusting away at her slick and faintly quivering cunt. "I'll make it worth your while, darling."

Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Kara glared as she clenched her fists tightly feeling the cock slowly sliding out of her aphrodisac drenched pussy as she shook her head and continued to struggle while only that molten tip of that cock was the only part still inside her stretched pussy. "Maybe if you weren't forcing my legs spread I could close them!" She snapped as she began trying to do just that forcing any muscles she had that worked into trying to close her legs...her knees trembling as she groaned and continued trying to close them.

Soon Kara felt that cock thrusting back into her velvety depths as she grits her teeth at the calm and slow rhythm. This forcing her to try and resist more for perhaps a longer time. But sadly that needle penetrated her clit as her eyes widened and almost rolled back into the back of her head as she shuddered...the lack of pain was something she wished hadn't gone as she could've used that to at least handle this better. But she had no luck and the pleasure flooded one of her weaker spots.

"Ngh..I'd rather die as a lesbian than be owned by any man you bitch!" Kara snapped only to groan and squirm feeling just the cock brushing against the clit while it thrusted into her sex to further strain her reserves as she clenched her teeth tightly and even was trying to bite her own tongue. Her poor pussy was quivering but was amazingly holding on...if barely..."Y-you...can drug my body all you want...even if it gives in...I won't!!" Kara snapped out as she groaned and struggled more violently trying to close her legs somehow as she could feel an orgasm nearly breaking free.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:33 pm

"What a shame .. You will never know the blessings of your own body without giving the opposite sex a chance to win you over .. but then again .." Ania smiled mischievously and slapped these shamelessly swollen mammaries once left, then right, always making sure that Kara remained spread wide like a whore in order to receive her captor to the fullest of her physical abilities. "What kind of man would want to devote their affection to some discriminatory skank anyway? You should really watch your tongue, young lady."

She remained adamant in her slow pace, scratching away at any effort to dismiss her growing arousal in the process. Meanwhile her heightened senses scan the familiar human body below, making her think of another means to torture the agent. "Mmm .. But you cannot hide your lust from my senses, I'm afraid. None of your growing arousal could ever hope to elude me and I will make your lovely body quiver in mind numbing delight before long .. Besides .. You should know that I don't depend on my male asset alone .."

Instead of fucking her senseless and letting her slip away into her first orgasm of the day, Ania swiftly extracted herself from that marvellous pussy and left Kara feeling empty, abandoned right before sending her off into an orgasmic height. She might be relieved or building up her defenses once more, but now that her tormentor had withdrawn from one battlefield, there just so happened to be another.

Her thick thighs remained spread to the fullest and Ania languidly descended inbetween them, keen on displaying her talents in the lesbian realm given how defiant the feisty maiden had been in her clutches thus far. Soaked in molten cream and her own sweat, Kara would soon find herself broken by the charms of another woman only to fall to the masculine bits once her mind focused on little else aside from undying arousal.

Ania glanced up from her newfound kneeling posture, the smug grin upon her features sinfully unwavering while establishing eye contact with the red haired devil yet again, chuckling faintly in face of her crushing victory. She wound up licking her lush and feminine lips naughtily, causing them to shimmer mildly beneath a freshly created layer of saliva which now hovered not even an inch away from the probably most sensitive portion of her body at any given point in time. Her clitoris had been flooded with aphrodisiac and warped and twisted any nerve ends into a state of hypersensitivity which would leave them with exactly one outcome of the situation at hand.

"I will bathe your cute, little love button in pure bliss .." She immediately latched on with ravenous hunger in her radiant sapphire eyes, devouring her love pearl wholly only to ferociously subdue the nub with pleasure. Her fleshy tongue befell the miniscule button in an onslaught of sensation, swirling around the agent and her feminine bits like a tornado the likes of which no human lover could ever possibly hope to achieve, stopping only once several moments later to speak up right before going straight back to work on the precious body pinned beneath her own. "Scream if you must .."

Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:31 pm

"Tch, well incase you haven't notice, almost anything with a cock wants to enslave us rather than actually 'romance' us...that part of us dies the second we leave Earth, so you can call me whatever you like...I'm not gonna change my opinion...why else would you be working with slavers who tormented poor helpless slaves!" Kara snapped as she watched only to gain a brief confusion at the lack of any thrusts from this alien.

Forced to watch as Ania suddenly extracted her cock from the agents pussy. Something that confused Kara more as she struggled again in the grip of the shackles/collar and the tendrils on her legs which kept them spread wide. "W-wait...what're you.." Kara grunts out as she watched Ania kneel down between her legs unable to do anything but look down at Ania's position with widened eyes.

Cold sweat forming on her brow at the wettening of lips as she bit her bottom lip in worry. Before she felt those lips onto her poor clit as she bit down hard on her tongue...causing a little blood to form on her lips as she groaned though muffled in her attempt to avoid screaming as she squirmed harder in the bonds that held her. Shaking her head rapidly when Ania said she could scream if she must...she couldn't show such weakness like that...she had to hold out until her ship automatically docked with the cruiser and hopefully her comrades could rescue her.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:36 am

Hypnotically upholding eye contact the buxom huntress licked and sucked along the sensitive swell of her clitoris, showering the subdued agent in unwanted pleasure though before long Ania had drawn away and lowered herself further. Instead her position had been taken on by another hollowed out tendril with dozens upon dozens of feelers along the opening which promised stimulus beyond belief. Without hesitation it latched onto her exposed love pearl, swarming the helpless woman with blissful warmth.

However, the alien hermaphrodite set out to stimulate her alluring flower petals directly. She nudged them, teased them, blowing hot breaths upon them before gingerly parting the sacred entrance with the tip of her tongue. But the most devious act had yet to come when the fleshy muscle dipped inside her core and suddenly warped and twisted itself to ever greater dimensions, increasing in overall length and girth until every available inch amongst these silken walls had been riddled with the oral extension of her captor.

Now the true torment began. Ania feverishly feasted on the beautiful red head without any indication of imminent surrender, eating the young woman out in the truest sense for there would not be the slightest patch of her vaginal depths left unexplored, the admirably flexible muscle of her tongue squirming across each and every crevice amongst these defiant inner muscles, bestowing unto them the full brunt of her attention. It would be akin to riding out the pleasures of the flesh with a single slick and thick writhing mass inside her own body which never ceased to bombard the pleasure centers of her mind, virtually bathing Kara in bliss whether she sought to give in or desired to fight an uphill battle.

Not even her sweetest spots would remain concealed and the wanton predator exploited every opportunity to bring her far more breathtaking degrees of pleasure. A fluctuating voice, another barely restrained gasp down to the mildest tremble let her know which position to target and every fibre within her tongue devoted itself to driving their luscious prey over the edge.

"Cum for me .." She moaned sensually, the tender vibrations of her voice rippling throughout the entirety of her rebellious captive. It wouldn't be long before the two of them docked within the cruiser, but the question remained how long her own people would take to even remotely consider intruding upon her spaceship. In any case her body had been drenched in thick vanilla flavored sperm, the woman nude aside from her bondage collar and shackles, shamelessly soaked in the seed of another. One had to wonder how her fellow agents would react to her newfound appearance.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next